The Lady in Blue Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not so much!" I gasped.

"Use your hand to control how deep he goes," she whispered.

I took him back into my mouth and started bobbing my head. He was thrusting his hips, fucking my mouth with little thrusts. As he became more active, I found myself scraping him with my teeth. Lisa helped me to learn by example. I didn't want to hurt him, so I paid close attention and it got better.

When she pulled back to watch, I realized I was making love with a man by myself and that was strangely exciting. Ted and I sixty-nined with growing passion. The taste of him became more intense and I was suddenly afraid he was going to come in my mouth.

Lisa was there in a flash. "He's close?" At my nod, she pulled him out of my mouth and devoured him, bobbing furiously. Ted was going berserk with his tongue and I was surprised when I suddenly found myself totally aroused and riding his face for my pleasure. Arching my back and exploding, my reservations lost in this moment of total intimacy, I came once more.

Ted heaved beneath me even as I was coming down, his mouth coming free in an inarticulate cry. Lisa pulled my hand over and I jacked his cock while she sucked on the head. It throbbed in my hand, pulsing in time with Lisa's moans. I knew he was coming in her mouth. She never broke eye contact with me as her - our - lover spent himself.

With a smile, she released him and slid closer, opening her mouth to show me his seed. I remembered asking her what it tasted like. Now she was offering me the chance to find out for myself. If I wanted to.

Hell, in for a penny, in for a pound. I kissed her and she shared her catch with me. It was stronger than I expected, but I could handle that. Salty and a little bitter, it was somehow the essence of manhood. When she pulled back, I swallowed my share and then with a grin I swooped down to take his still twitching cock into my mouth and sucked. A few drops more coated my tongue, hot from the source.

Lisa pulled me off Ted and kissed him deeply. I sat back, catching my breath and wondering what was next. Ted pulled me into his embrace and we kissed just as deeply.

When he let me slip back a little, we all looked at each other before Ted spoke. "If you don't want to go further, I understand and it's okay."

That unleashed a welter of emotions inside me, but I firmly shook my head. "A deal is a deal. There is no such thing as a free lunch."

Lisa reached out and wiped a drop of his come off the corner of my mouth and I felt myself blushing at the connection to my most recent meal. We all giggled furiously. Lisa hugged us both. "I wouldn't force you to go all the way, Hawk, and the decision to take the next step isn't something you have to do. You satisfied the deal we made, as far as I'm concerned, but if we do more, I want you to do it because it is something you want."

We lay there, Ted on his back with Lisa and I on either side of him. I took a deep breath and shook my head. "No, I want to go all the way, at least once, but - just not yet. Besides, I need to get some condoms because I'm not on the pill. I need to absorb this and think about it. Ted, you're a great lover and I suppose some part of me must be bisexual because, there at the end, I wanted you, as a man to my woman."

My words hung in the air before he pulled me into his arms and held me. I listened to his heartbeat and drank in his scent as Lisa took up his other arm and her face lay next to mine on his chest.

"Let's not rush ahead," she agreed with me. "We have time, all the time in the world to do this. Besides," she said with a grin, "to be fair about it, you need to get a strap-on and make love to me to go all the way."

I smiled. "I have just the thing. You'll like it." I pulled myself loose from the pile of bodies and sauntered toward the bathroom. "I smell like sex so I need another shower. A private one, if we are ever going to get out of here. I'll be quick."

I made the shower as quick as I could, but my mind was awash with conflicting images and emotions. I drank deeply from the stream of water and realized I had no toothbrush. I wondered if everyone would smell Ted on my breath all day. Cocksucker breath. I shook my head and laughed at the absurdity of the situation.

Ted and Lisa went in together as I came out, I suppose reaffirming their relationship after our threesome. No fresh clothes either. We had some shopping to do, or we need to have someone bring us some clothes, if we intended to stay away from the usual haunts.

I sat down naked on the bed and ran back over the events of the morning. Ihad rushed into making this decision, but it was not as bad as I had feared. I had some level of trust in Ted and even some emotional connection. Not love, no. I doubted I could ever feel the settle down kind of love for anyone but another woman. Still, I did care about Ted in a confused way.

"I'm going to fuck Ted," I said to the empty room. It sounded unreal, but the mixture of fear and desire told me I was not going to weasel out of it. I had been made love to with strap-ons. How different could it be?

* * * * *

I was fully dressed when theyfinally came out of the bathroom. I also had my equilibrium back. "You kids have fun?"

They laughed and started dressing. "There is an IHOP right up the road. Let's eat breakfast and get cracking," I said.

Ten minutes later, we were heading out. I stopped and gave Lisa one last kiss. "Thank you, Lisa," Then I gave Ted a deep kiss. "Thank you, Ted. You made my first time wonderful."

Turning to the car, I stopped dead in my tracks. The clerk, the one from last night who knew me, was standing not ten feet away with a look of pure astonishment on his face. Ohmigod! He knew my lesbian friends and he loved to gossip!

12