The Lady In The Castle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He managed to bend one knee and thrust his toe between her pussy lips. She spread her legs apart to allow the toe enter her folds and immediately clamped them together so that he out jam his toe in and out of her wet pussy even as he thrust between her breasts.

She pushed her melons together so that her erect nipples touched each other.

The tunnel was now complete.

He felt her thrust her hips down over his toe and realized that she had come again.

“Come, baby, come,” she encouraged him, moving faster and faster now. “Don’t hold back. Give me that seed. Spread it all over me. Give me my necklace!”

He groaned aloud and clutched her shoulders.

And then, he spurted out his come.

It kept coming and coming. It coated hr face and fell down into the top of her thrusting cleavage. She moved back and let the semen splash her neck, drawing her fingers across to anoint it around her till it indeed looked like she was wearing a necklace of his come.

He let his head fall back into the thick carpet.

He had not yet spun out of control. He wanted more of her!

A short time later, fortified with the fiery liquid she made him drink, he flipped her onto hr back over the chair. Hunched behind her, he let his shaft plunge inside her. She screamed with pleasure as he slammed in and out of her with a pace that astonished him.

Slipping out of her, he made her stand on the carpet and entered her standing up. She let her hips encircle his thighs as he entered her and he laughed as he moved in and out of her, moving them around the room.

But when he came, he did not forget her breasts. He flipped her over again so that she was lying on her back, straddled her chest and slipped his prick back between her breasts.

“Let me swallow you when you come,” she breathed.

When he reached the point of no return, he crawled up, dragging his shaft over hr neck till it was buried in her mouth. He pummeled her mouth as she sucked him, letting his come rip out of his prick.

For the finale, early in the morning, he took her in the good old missionary position. She spread her legs languidly, allowing him to climb the saddle and wrapped her thighs around him as he slipped his hard prick inside her pussy.

This time around, he again pulled himself up above her and masturbated all over her heaving breasts.

When he walked out in the twilight of the next morning, she had smiled and kissed him lovingly on his lips, refusing to take the bundle of notes he had slipped into hr hand.

“That was for me. And don’t tell the others, okay?”

******

A week later, the Big Man put it across to them. Sitting in the dinghy bar and sipping whiskey, he said,

“I got it fixed up, all right. The whore is ready to take all of us together!”

Thin Man blanched, almost spilling his drink.

“W-what??”

Big Man smiled and Small Man chuckled.

“A gang bang, man. Let’s all fuck her together. There’s nothing like a gang bang. You see the other guy giving it to her and it inflames you. Makes you work harder!”

“Oh c’mon,” Thin Man muttered, looking forlorn. “She doesn’t deserve it!”

“Hey man,” Small Man said. “We are talking about a big time lovely whore. Not a fucking princess!”

“She certainly seems like one,” Thin Man protested and that made the other two laugh.

“Look buddy. We leave town tomorrow. You are okay, but him and me have got wives. We gotta answer them. A car can fail only for so much time. Besides, we haven’t called them at all ever since we hit the town!”

“And fucked the baby!” Small Man chortled.

“So. We have just one night. I told her yesterday that we would like a French sandwich. Agreed, she didn’t seem to be too excited initially, but you know me. I ain’t been selling coolers to the Eskimos for nothing, you know!”

And so the deal was settled. Albeit, reluctance from one friend.

******

When they trooped into the castle that night, the old hag was not around. So they directly climbed the stairs, startled that today the place was lit up with so many candles that it seemed like it was day, not night.

Also, that night, the woman met them in the door, stark naked.

“Wow!” Big Man grinned, his hands moving to his belt, unfastening it.

“Oh shit!” Small Man mumbled at the sight of her naked body. “Look at that piece of cunt! Oh god, those tits and pussy!”

“Naked for us, huh?” Big Man laughed, stripping off his clothes. “Could hardly wait to sample three cocks a the same time, huh?”

His prick jutted out, hard and oozing with pre cum juice. “Oh lady, you turn my cock on!”

Small Man too was naked in a flash, stroking his erect prick. “Oh god, that body! Oh my god, we are gonna love fucking it! It’s gonna be good!”

Thin Man seemed to be confused. But the sight of the beautiful, voluptuous and naked woman was getting to him. As if in a daze, he fumbled at his zipper.

“So beautiful!” he croaked, sliding the zip down.

“Take off the pants, man, not just the zipper!” roared the Big Man, stepping into the room, seizing the woman and kissing her hard on her mouth. He braced his arms together and pulled her tiny waist to him, rubbing is shaft over hr belly.

Small Man was quick to follow. He stepped up behind her and putting his hands over her neck, nuzzled her back, sliding his hands between her and Big Man’s body to grab hr heavy breasts.

“Never could get enough of these,” he muttered, pulling her nipples roughly.

She pulled her mouth away from Big Man’s and twisting around, kissed the Small Man on his mouth.

“How do you want it?” she asked breathlessly.

“The cunt is impatient,” laughed the Big Man, pulling down one of her hands and wrapping it around his hard on. “Pull on my dong, baby, go ahead and jerk it while I think of the possibilities!”

The Tiny Mann had by now slipped out of his clothes. He was sprouting an immense erection.

“Man!” Small Man said, “This joker’s got a hell of a dong!”

Big Man looked at his friend’s erection almost enviously.

“How do we do it?” she repeated, reaching out to grab the Big Man’s and Small man’s pricks simultaneously, rubbing them furiously.

Big Man frowned, as if in deep thought.

“Okay, cunt, here’s the scene. You sit on my top facing me and lower that hot cunt on my cock. Small Man wants to fuck your tits. The bozo’s crazy about it ever since he got the info from Tiny Man here.”

She looked almost accusingly at Tiny Man who was now walking towards her.

“T-they m-made me t-tell…” he stammered.

“That’s okay, kid,” Big Man laughed, slipping down on the wide ornate chair. “She’s a whore and we pay for her services.”

“So, you little piece of hot cunt,” he continued, jerking his shaft up and down. “You face me and sit on my cock. I lean back and Small guy straddles you and fucks your tits. And,” he grinned wickedly, “lover boy’s gonna slip his dong in your ass!”

“N-no!” shouted Tiny Man.

“W-what?? You don’t want to fuck her ass?” Small Man sounded piqued, striding around the chair on which the Big Man sat.

“He will get around!” chuckled the Big Man. “Now, baby, get yourself up here, spread your fucking legs and lower that hot cunt of yours over my cock! Small, get between us and crouch on the armchair. That way you will be able to slip your dick between her tits.”

She stumbled forward when Big Man pulled her down over him. She spread her thighs and when she slid down, his shaft easily entered her moist hole.

“Ahh, what a pussy!” Big Man groaned, lifting his hips up and down even as she began to slam herself over and above him.

She had to arch herself back so that she could bare her naked breasts to Small Man. He had climbed on the armchair and was adjusting his height so that he could slip his shaft between her jiggling breasts.

“Hold those tits together, buddy,” Small Man screeched and Big Man complied.

“Ride me baby, ride me,” he chortled.

Small Man gripped her shoulders and began to rock up and down to slide his prick in the valley of her breasts.

She had her back to the Tiny Man and he now walked tentatively towards her. His shaft was erect all right, but he just couldn’t bring himself to slip the knob inside her anal opening.

So he did the best he could. He laid his prick in the gap of her buttock cheeks and folded the firm flesh to wrap it between them. And then, without letting his prick penetrate her, he began to slide it back and forth between them.

“Fuck me, baby, fuck me!” Big Man grunted.

“Oh god,” Small Man groaned. “Her tits are just like her pussy. Hot and tight. Oh mama! I love fucking them. Look at my dick poking up between those beauties.”

Big Man craned his neck to look at the sight of his friend ‘s prick sliding in and out of the woman’s breasts.

“Can you take the tip of his cock when it pokes up>” he asked.

She tried hard by lowering her mouth. But he was too small.

“Tell you what! Let’s rearrange ourselves,” Big Man said, pushing her off. “Small will fuck your ass, I will fuck your cunt an tiny here will fuck your tits. He’s got a long cock and I’m sure you can take it in your mouth when he fucks those boobs.”

They fell to the carpet and the Big Man told Tiny to ‘fuck her tits the other way around’ meaning to straddle her face.

Tiny hesitated, but eventually, he got around to it. He lowered his buttocks gently over the woman’s face and slid his prick into the valley of her breasts from above.

Big Man crouched over her, his prick slamming in and out of her as she lay on top of Small Man. The Small Man, laying below her thrust his hips to and fro, feeding his prick into her hot pussy.

“Oh my, oh my, fuck my holes,” she screeched, her body, now a mass of moving and writhing flesh.

Her face was hidden from view with the Tiny Man’s buttocks. But the other two could see her contorted face.

And that’s when the transformation took place.

Big Man and Small Man spurted their come inside her holes, grunting and groaning. Tiny Man gasped, sliding his prick faster and faster between her heavenly breasts.

The long, lustrous brown hair suddenly became shorter before Big Man and Small Man’s eyes. They were watching her as she thrashed around the floor in ecstasy.

The lovely face, so young and firm suddenly crinkled and the wrinkles appeared across them.

The firm flesh that they were so used to so far suddenly looked loose, haggard and old.

Her buttocks sagged and her stomach dimpled with age. Her legs looked like they were affected by arthritis.

The firm flesh of her body slaked and when he opened her mouth, the melody was missing. She cackled.

Only hr eyes remained as they had been before. Blue. Stark blue.

She suddenly became the old hag who used to greet them at the door.

Big Man and Small Man saw the changes and their jaws slackened. Even before they could ejaculate, they felt the cold clammy hands clutch their hearts.

They rolled over. Dead.

Only the Tiny Man hadn’t seen her face as he spurted his juices across her breasts though he could feel the flesh go slack.

And as he raised his to he ceiling, he could see the back of the old hag shuffling away out the door.

She was cackling with laughter.

******

The Visitor drained his last drink, disappointed that the enormous bulge in his trousers had gone away.

“Why should I believe you?” he asked.

The old man looked at him with his piercing eyes.

“There was only one man she did not look at when it happened, my friend. And it happened just a couple of years ago.”

“So?”

“Look at me. Two years ago, I was thirty-five. My wife died in a crash on our honeymoon.”

The Visitor’s yes widened.

“What are you saying?”

“Don’t I look older?”

“I told you that you are almost a hundred years old!”

“Well, I am not. You see, my friend, I am the Tiny Man."