The Lady is a Champ Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Probably so. Pat was a stickler for the rules and tossing any players who wouldn't follow hers. There was even a persistent rumor than an especially brutal master who didn't respect safewords was chucked over the cliffside terrace of her house and into the Bay, onto an area with lots of sharp rocks. No one ever fucked with Pat, especially on her home turf.

I had to admit that I liked the view when Margot was shortly returned to me about half an hour later. She was wearing a tightly laced white leather corset that covered just her waist, a brief white leather thong that just barely covered her now smooth vaginal lips, white lace thigh-high stockings, and an interesting pair of clear acrylic six inch 'stripper heels'. Her full breasts and ass were very much on display and the butt plug was still in her tight ass. Lovely!

"Nicely done, I approve!" I told Pat. "Her crotch was rather a mess but I didn't have the ambition to deal with it yet. Shave or wax?"

"Full Brazilian. I wanted her to feel nice and naked out there while she's serving drinks and snacks. The white leather will mark her as off-limits. Guests can pinch or pat her ass, or fondle a tit, but anything else is forbidden. My head-girl Alana can 'motivate' her and smack her ass a bit, but she has to request permission from us in order to perform any other more exotic disciplinary punishment. In fact it would be good for her to hear the limitation instructions from you. I'll call her over."

"That will do!" I nodded approvingly. "She's had a rather lazy day so bit of brisk hard work should suit her fine, besides I think I'll rather enjoy watching her run back and forth… she's got a rather nice tit bounce I think."

"Quite so, but the rest of her needs a little firming up. Excellent starting material though, it's a pity your going to lose her in a few days. She has some… potential."

I quite agreed. Soon enough another corset wearing woman (and wearing nothing but the corset and stiletto heels) appeared before Sam and knelt in fealty to her. I grabbed Margot's arm and directed her to also kneel and await her instructions.

"This girl's name is Cupcake and she will be assisting you this evening with any and all service duties you might have, in fact the more menial the service the better. She's had a soft lazy day so don't be afraid to keep her hopping and running. She also has a rather nasty ill-tempered mouth and is prone to having a most objectionable disposition, especially where it concerns menial laborers. If she gives you the slightest hint of any lip you may gag her. If she is lazy or disobedient you may perform reasonable and appropriate chastisement. If she decides to be thoroughly naughty, you may bring her to me and I'm sure some suitable and painful punishments can be arranged."

With a final nod, I released a very frightened Margot off into the not so tender hands of Pat's top house slave. I was more than certain that to become promoted to this important position she was more than capable of handling truculent slave girls. In fact, she was probably a terror with a whip just like her Mistress.

I didn't have to wait long to see Margot running about, bearing champagne trays and serving platters of finger food. Her temporary mistress was right behind her constantly chastising her for sloppy presentation and ungraceful movement. Pat did like things just exactly so. While her ever movement was being coached her overseer's hands, complete with a small whip, were never idle for long. The view was quite delightful as her whipped ass and bouncing soft white breasts made for a magnificent view. Several times over the length of the evening, I was commended for my trainee, with numerous hints that other Masters and Mistresses would have enjoyed some quality training time with her to improve her skills.

Fat chance. If I could somehow wing it, I was going to find a way to put my brand on Margot. Figuratively only. Rick and Pam did use hot irons to brand some special slaves, but it was very much the exception to their normal rule, although I had to admit that just the thought of imagining a hot iron being pressed firmly against Margot's ass with my mark on it gave me a huge raging hard-on in my black leather pants.

Watching the rest of the scenery didn't help much. There was rather a lot of swaying boobage on display as more guests arrived later in the evening, ready for a long night of fun with their favorite slaves, or arranging temporary swaps for some new fun. The real fun never started until after midnight, when the hoists and whips started to get put to use and the more sexual slaves also started to get put into frequent use, to their delight.

***********

By midnight, Margot was getting quite an eyeful of things, but it was Pat's ever-sharp eyes that gathered the tiny details that I had mostly missed.

"Jeff, if you don't find a way to put your collar around her neck I swear to God that I will. That girl is a born submissive and natural pain-slut! Have you seen the way she looks at the other girls being whipped? It's not curiosity or revulsion… it's jealousy and longing! I can see it right in her eyes and her body language; she wants to be the one strung up and whipped. She's all-but masturbating while watching them!"

"Really? It's that bad? I knew she took hard discipline well but I haven't had enough of that sort of private time with her to tell. Damn… that's a rare prize that I'd really hate to just give away. Are you certain of this?"

"Do you trust me?" She asked with a gleam in her eye.

"Sort of," I sighed, "and much more than I ought to." Ouch… that was pretty close to giving Pat carte-blanche. Still, I could stop things if I thought they got out of hand... maybe."

Pat beckoned over her head girl and gave her some quick whispered instructions and soon I had a pretty good idea about what she had in mind. Soon, Margot discovered that in the eyes of her supervisor she could now do absolutely nothing right and a few minutes later she caused a significant enough offense that she was brought over to us for more significant correction.

There was worry and a little fear in Margot's eyes, but Pat was right… there was also something else. Expectant anticipation. She wanted to be disciplined. Pat and I looked each other in the eye and our glances spoke volumes. I knew what I needed to do… or else Pat would do it for me.

"Lazy slave girl! Why can't you follow simple instructions? I see that your ass is already a bright fire engine red due to your slovenly disobedience. No one cares here about how much money your mommy and daddy have – your only thoughts should be how to please your overseer mistress and the Mistress of this house in which you are a guest. You are going to get eight hard stokes with my crop unless you can very convincingly grovel and make your apologies to the Mistress here. Now!"

Margot fell to her knees and kissed Pat's magnificent black leather boots blubbering something that was probably an apology, but still quite inadequate.

"Feeble. Still for a spoilt little princess from 'Nawlins' that was a decent start. You will still receive four strokes, now rise and bend over!" She did, and I could tell instantly that she was quivering with anticipation rather than fear. Damn, why did Pat nearly always have to be right? I guess that was a product of her misspent youth when for eight years right out of college she was a practicing Psychologist in confidential practice before she decided that becoming a professional dominatrix cured more patients, was more personally satisfying, and not to mention it actually paid better.

As Margot bent over, I gave each of her ass cheeks a single very hard whack that she wouldn't soon forget. Then with my crop lifting her chin, I bid her to kneel in front of me with her back and shoulders arched high, lifting her breasts. Her tearful eyes met mine and she knew in a instant where the next two blows were going, but there was no hint of withdrawal. The pain must have been sharp but she hardly moved a muscle as I gave the top of each breast a sharp blow. I might have misjudged the slight smile on her face but Pat, the consummate professional hadn't.

"The little pain slut loved it and wants more! Go back to your duties and serve Mistress Alana well and if you're good, I'll let you watch a little bit of fun later." I nodded my approval to Margot and she was off like a jiggling and bouncing shot to resume her menial duties.

The fun Pat had in mind was a monthly little contest where slaves volunteered to be spanked and whipped in order to determine who was the most obedient… and who had the highest pain threshold. The slightest wiggle, moan, cry or squeak disqualified the participant. Considering the guests at the party included several hardcore submissives that loved pain and treating it as pleasure, the contest sometimes lasted for quite awhile, stopping at first blood or other sign of injury. The contest then ending with a vote. Margot would certain get an eyeful at this.

A little after midnight, right before the contest was to begin, Pat asked if she could borrow my slave for about half an hour for a little private tour of the premises. I could tag along, but she asked for me to try and stay a bit out of sight, but within hearing range.

"It should be very educational!" She assured me, and it definitely was.

12