The Lady Share Cropper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hah, oh this IS turning out to be a time well spent. But it looks like I'm going to need another shower. If you want to help me while I'm in the shower I guess we'll have to get you cleaned up first."

The Lady helping the man to his feet she can't help but notice how his erection is lifting his skirt and pinafore. A few moments of silent admiration as the Lady drank in the scene she had been the architect of and soaked up the last few precious moments of afterglow. Then she slips off with her Pjs and stuffs them in bundle under her maids arm before leading him out to the laundry.

The sounds of his tiny steps on the hard wooden floors giving her another little thrilling giggle.

"Strip! No wait. Hold on." The Lady dashed quickly back into the bedroom and picked up her video camera. "Ok now strip. Put these clothes in the washing machine."

The dressed up dolly man has trouble getting the body suit off under the strap on harness s the Lady unlocks it. The man manages to get completely naked but is unwilling to move the dildo.

The results of the sap on his cock and balls now completely visible, both still swollen the skin is a pink and purple checker board of blotches and welts, although no broken skin and seemingly no impediment to the raging hard on he now has.

"Hmmm... interesting. Jump in the air and clap your hands." Commands the Lady.

With a slight blush the man jumps and his cock and balls flail wildly.

"Ha-haha, good pet. Now to get you all clean and presentable. Out the back." The Lady ushers the naked man out the back door and up against the water tank.

Slipping her feet into long black rubber gum boots the Lady is naked too, but the boots and the way she holds the hose leaves no doubt about who is in charge.

"Stand still pet." The lady buckling the strap-on to and upright on the water tower.

Looping the camera lanyard over her neck she zooms out to widest possible angle before letting rip with the garden hose.

"Eeeesfffooosf!" The Man shrieks.

The icy cold water shocking him into an involuntary crouch. The chunky orbs on the dildo slip out one bump and then another shocking the man back into a standing position with another:

"Eeesf!"

The Lady is almost immobilised with laughter. Tears stream down her face and she walks back inside, leaving the man naked and tethered by butt plug he is clutching with both hands to the water tower out back.

A few minutes go by and the man starts to wonder what he should do. He hears voices from the house and is shocked.

Should he attempt to remove the plug, will he yelp uncontrollably drawing attention to himself? Should he stay where he is, naked with bulbus orange butt plug attaching him to a water tower in the back yard?

Still more minutes go by and he begins to shake. He looks around and sees his hard on has not diminished... the fear of discovery not enough to overcome the thrill of... discovery by another woman... or women... his hard on intensifies.

Ten minutes or so later the Lady reappears wearing brown on tan horse riding pants and a fitted long sleave shirt black gloves and sunglasses. The Man braces himself for the rest of the group to come out of the house, but with the door open he can tell it has been sounds from a news radio station.

"Still keen I see." The Lady smiling as she re-examines his impressive erection. "Lets go get you something to put on."

The Lady tows the man by the balls away from the water tower to a slurp and a pop as the dildo bursts free of it's night time home. A quick squirt with the hose to rinse off his ass and she tows him around the other side of the barn to the big annex.

Positioning him between two horizontal poles she lifts up a tangle of leather straps.

"Start at the top ey?" The Lady says matter of fact as she slips horse blinkers, a bit and bridle, over the man's head. Tightening the straps so the bit pulls on his lips and forces his mouth half open.

"Hows that feel? OK?" the Lady mocks.

"Woss wa swawa wa." Replies the man dutifully.

Doing up a thick padded leather belt pulls the Man back between the wooden poles facing out to the yard and small road beyond. A little shift in weight confirms to him that the belt is attached to the long thin poles and the poles to something on wheels.

"Almost there boy. Steady." The Lady put down a pair of old black women's boots, three sizes too small for him but with no backs on the heels. Lifting one foot after the other from behind him she used black electrical tape to secure the boots to his feet. Only the ball of his foot fit inside resulting in a horse-wearing-high-heels kind of look.

Next she took each hand and made a fist before taping them up in to little hooves too.

"Just let me get my hat and we can be off." Said the Lady opening a locker on the wall of the barn. She walks back and fixes the small camera to the tac on the man's forehead and begins recording his POV again.

The Man tried to follow but the breaks on the buggy arrested his movements and he stumbled.

"Ooops!" Mocked the Lady "Why did that happen? Oh, breakfast! I had forgotten about feeding my new pet."

The Lady pulled a tin cup from a large paper sack and sprinkles some oats in her hand. She hand fed the eager if uncoordinated ponyboy. After a half cup of oats she rubbed a salt lick around his lips and let him slurp up some water from her cupped hand.

"Now don't get used to all this special treatment, you'll be eating from that feed tough and liking it from now on." The Lady said in mock scold.

"Sfurfs!" Replied the Human pony, bit gag further distorting his grunt for the affirmative.

Just as the pony man was starting to regain some sense of safety a car horn pierced the country morning silence. The tac jingled as the man looked up in shock. The annex beside the barn was open with only one wall, that of the barn, two of the other three sides faced field of neighbouring farms and the one he was closest too faced the road.

A hand shot out of the car window and the Lady returned the wave.

"Great, Joan is home, I was hoping she would be there for our first delivery." The Lady says with a lot of positively.

The sulky buggy bounced a little as the small Lady climbed on. Legs open wide her riding pants stretched tight. Black long boots and a riding helmet topped off a very neat and tidy equestrian look. She is a vision of a proper country Lady, confident and in charge.

"Tck-Tck, walk on." The Lady commands with a light whip of the reins.

"Sowsf" Says the man not understanding what to do.

"Hmmm... this is an opportunity for learning pet. Hold still." The Lady carefully lining up the long stiff whip with his pale pink naked ass.

Fwoo-tsh, the whips makes a satisfying noise through the air and then in contact mid right buttock.

"Fseefs! Seeeefs!" cries the man.

"Yes pet, 'walk-on' means go forward in horsy speak." Enlightens the lady.

"Walk on." The lady says softly, admiring the stripe of pink welt quickly forming on the pony man's ass. She thinks to herself it looks like a number one and fights the urge to make a pun.

The human pony lunges forward, tripping and scrambling under the weight of the cart and the odd footwear.

"Wow." The lady says pulling back on the reins.

The Pony man in a panic, tilts his head back and continues to struggle forward.

The Lady pulls on the break and arrests the cart. She lines him up again and gives his left buttock a diagonal.

"Sefeefs! Seefs-sfeefs!" The pony man cries again. But the searing pain halts all movement.

"Try to be a good pony pet. If I have to use the whip every time this is going to be a very long trip." The woman cautions.

"Sfeefessfe." The man whimpers.

"Walk on pet." The Lady says hopefully.

Her ponyboy walks forward and tries to walk down the driveway to the gate. The lady pulls the reins to the left and the man's head turns left but he continues straight.

"Wow." The lady pulls back on the reins but the cart does not slow. The slight down hill and the half on pony boots are making it hard for the man to stop.

The Lady pulls the break on once more and stops the cart.

Fwoo-tsh, the Lady give the man another one to make a roman numeral 2 on his right cheek. Fwoo-tsh she crosses the left cheek to make an X.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't clear obviously." The Lady swishes the whip over the mans head and he cowers.

"I pull left, you go left. I pull right you go right. I pull back you stop. I pull back again and you back up. You really are a stupid animal." The Lady getting a little frustrated but also enjoying wielding the power of the whip.

"Now lets try one more time." Fwoo-tsh "Back" The lady pulls back and lets off the break after a third stripe on the man's right cheek to reinforce the pet play rules.

"Good. Now Back and left." Fwoo-tsh, the Lady putting another strip on his left cheek.

"OK now with just the reins." Fwoo-tsh The Lady getting both cheeks with that one and pulling back and to the right.

The pony cart and pony boy circled backwards 180 degrees to end up at the front door.

"OK pet, stay." The Lady said in a commanding voice.

"When I come back we will be exploring the whips potential on other parts of your body if you can't follow simple directions." The Lady sliding the tip of the whip between the man's legs and ticking his balls.

"Sfeefs!" Replied her pony boy.

The Lady returned from the house with two baskets of laundry and put them in the cart. With a "Tck-Tck" of her tongue and a harder than needed pull on the reins they were off down the drive.

The lady stopped her human pony cart beside the man's beached car. Lifting one of the wooden logs she wedged it under the front of the car against the tow ring and levered the car back a few centimetres. Three more levers and the car rolled on solid ground again.

The Lady jumped into the drivers seat and backed the car out of the drive and parked it next to the wire fence bordering her farm.

"You know, I feel like taking a trip to town." The Lady taunted. "An hour or so of nice country trotting would do you good I think."

The human pony trying to block out the thought of all the people watching him naked and bound up to the pony cart.

They trotted down the country lane and a motorbike buzzed past. The Pony man was chilled with fear and embarrassment, coak and balls thrashing from side to side as he trotted.

A few hundred meters and the man could see the main road. Not so busy on a Saturday morning but still a car every few seconds. A car full of people to see him as a naked human pet play thing.

A tug on the reins to the left had him trot up a drive. He saw that car from earlier. The Lady pulled him up close behind the car and tied his reins to the tow bar.

"Oh my! The country air must agree with you pet." The Lady briefly grasping his impressive erection while holding the washing baskets under her other arm.

Ding-dong, the very loud doorbell rang dread into the pony man's ears. 'Who is this? What is going to happen? What will they do to me?' questions filled the man's head.

The Thornapple tea had begun to loose effect and each passing moment brought questions upon questions as he struggled against the foggy memories of the last 12 hours of captivity.

"Joan!" The Lady greeted her neighbor. "Great to see you... I have some news."

The fretting ponyboy falling into a panic as the ladies go into the house to chat out of earshot, feeding that panic.

Waiting naked and bound to the pony cart the man attempts to undo a buckle on his belt. His hands taped into fists he can grasp the belt with both hands but can't get the stiff leather strap out of the buckle. Fidgeting with the tac is taking his mind off what might be happening inside the house.

"Well Joan, as you saw... I took your advise and I picked up a freak on video chat. Frankly, I thought you were exaggerating about what they would do... but even trying to come up with things he wouldn't do just lead me to having more fun."

"Yes, honey. That's what I was telling you. That's how I got Kiki." Says Joan as Kiki sheepishly poked her head around the corner from the kitchen.

Kiki was south east Asian looking, exquisitely proportioned with soft well rounded features and lips, big brown eyes and glowing bronze skin. Sort of Malaysian Polynesian kind of look with a little of something else too.

Last week at Joan's and Kiki's house the three women were having lunch together and Kiki was waiting on the two gossiping Ladies... ...Joan was waxing lyrical about what a joy it is every day to have someone like Kiki to take care of her.

Joan explained how she gave Kiki her name after meeting at a D and S munch for the bi curios in Sydney. Joan had been flirting most of the night with this young half Asian looking girl...

"...she said she wanted to try being a 'pleasure slave'. And I didn't know what she meant exactly but it sound like a wild idea to me." Recounted Joan.

Joan had come to the munch looking for someone to try an extended scene, perhaps for a week or so and had brought along a flask of Thorn apple tea and a slave contract to that end.

"I really was only thinking it would be nice to OWN someone completely for a few days... ...I think it has been almost seven months now..." Joan looking to Kiki for a confirming bow.

Joan continued to explain she gave Kiki her name that night... They both signed the contract sealing the deal with Kiki drinking the tea.

Later that night Kiki had surrendered her keys and purse and had taken Joan home, left a note to give notice and packed her things.

The two had lived together for the last seven months as Mistress and slave girl never wanting to look back.

"I still have all that stuff, Kiki has never asked about it, but then she wouldn't." Said Joan.

"What do you mean, can't she speak English? How does she understand you?" The Lady asked.

"Oh, haha Hmmm Yeah. Kiki honey go and do something in the other part of the house for five minutes I want to talk about you to our neighbor." Joan said flippantly with a wave of her hand.

Kiki left the two Ladies to chat and took the dust buster down the hall to the bedroom.

"So, yeah... that night we were chatting away, I could not believe how hot this girl was... anyway we are chatting about this and that and she is telling me about finishing business school and Daddies company and bla bla bla about backpacking through Europe... and all could think of was shutting her up and getting her out of those clothes." Joan confided

"Oh, wow, you are naughty." The Lady getting more than a little turned on and trying to hide it with being fake turned on.

"So we are discussing what we want from a scene or a play partner or whatever and she's giving this huge shopping list of rights and rules and consultation and the more she goes on the more I think she is just playing around. I mean that's why I brought the tea, most of these little private school princesses are just trying to get Daddy's attention and will never go through with anything."

"The Tea?" the Lady asks.

"Oh you don't know about Thornapple Tea?" Joan looks surprised.

"You mean the weed?" The Lady asks.

"Yes, that spiky plant that grows everywhere there's wet around here. If you take the seed pod -- that spiky ball thing -- and you make Tea from it, the person that drinks the tea looses their free will for a few hours." Explained Joan.

"You're joking, aren't you?" The Lady now captivated and very aroused by Joan's story.

"Ow, it's all true. You have to keep an eye on the dose, no telling how strong the tea will come out, ...you have to sip a little yourself and measure how long it takes you to get light headed... about three to four times that for a similar sized person will zombie them up without any danger of overdose." Joan continued, seeing the look on the Lady's face she knew she would go for Joan's idea.

"I mean how, where did you, it's just a weed isn't it?" The Lady struggling with the idea of so much power just there for anyone to use, or misuse.

"I read about a festival while I was researching body piercing , Hindu I think, Kali devotees drink it to give themselves to the Goddess... anyway so you find a wannabe slave and you put them on the spot:

I said, you want to be a pleasure slave? Sign this agreement and drink from the sacred cup. I will call you Kiki. Kiki asked me what she should call me and I was just so sick of hearing that north shore accent I said; 'call me? You shall do no such thing. You speak when I want and you will be silent until I explicitly command you to do so.'

Well, that was all Kiki needed to hear, she snatched the pen out of my hand, and wrote Kiki in big letters with hearts on the 'i's nodding profusely. It was very fun for a while, the first few days she didn't speak and we made love five or six times a day. After a while I thought it would be fun to let her talk, but make her pay for it as well.

So I started giving her an allowance of $10 a week and the option to use it buy a word at $1 each. The first thing she said was 'This the best thing I've ever done, thank you.' I let her have the contraction so her first weeks pay was $1." Joan sitting back in her seat very satisfied with herself.

The Lady listening with predator like intensity

"Since then she has written me notes, Oh God, I mean they are just the fucken sexist thing I have ever seen. I swear each one just gets hotter." Joan continued.

"So, Kiki is your slave then?" The Lady enquired, knowing they were lovers and that Joan was in charge, but the perverse thrill this was giving her topped all that.

Joan nodded sincerely.

"Slave, lover, housekeeper, cook, body piercing model... anything I want." Joan with some more self satisfaction.

Before the Lady could even ask Joan was calling "KIKI!" who came out almost instantly.

"Kiki pet, go and put your chains on for our guest." Joan commanded.

Kiki disappeared down the hall and Joan continued the expose:

"Kiki's from a good background... I mean I never actually got her real name or anything but you can tell, apart from her voice and she slouched and that annoyed me. When she seemed open to the idea of me practicing some piercing on her I though I would go as far as I could... two birds with one stone if you will."

Kiki's entrance breaking Joan's monolog.

"I'll hold that for you pet." Joan taking Kiki's pink satin kimono mini dress.

Kiki stood at attention, more than attention, back arched, amazing full round breasts thrust out, head back shoulders back, like an Olympic high diver beginning a run. Both nipples pierced by tiny silver shackles and a thin silver chain crisscrossing her back looping under her arms and linking both nipples before crossing around her back again and plunging down cutting across he perfectly round ass and disappearing between her thighs.

The Lady gasped. The beauty of this girl was astonishing and that she would just disrobe at the whim of her mistress was such a rush.

"Show her your butterfly pet." Joan coaxed.

Kiki maintaining perfect posture slipped both index fingers down and parted the lips of her pussy. The silver chains ran up the inside and looped through the hoop wings of a tiny silver butter fly clitoral piercing.

The body of the butterfly was the clitoris, squashed into a little pink oval, permanently engorged and erect inside the silver winged charm.

"The chains encourage Kiki to stand up straight. Slumping would pull quite a bit on one area or another." Joan letting her sadistic side show a little. "Take this an choose a number between one and four."

Joan handed the Lady a cylindrical white plastic controller with red lights and buttons. The Lady taking it and noticing Kiki's eyes following the device keenly.