The Lady Share Cropper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small chirp from the controller and an odd shimmer sound as the remote control vibrator took hold of Kiki's clit chains.

"Please." Kiki said sheepishly before covering her mouth with both hands.

A raised eyebrow from Joan prompted Kiki to run over with tiny dainty steps to the chalk board above a little glass treasure chest and make a dash with white chalk.

Kiki's movements were severely constrained by the posture chains and the vibration was clearly having an effect.

Kiki was settled into her life of serving and worshiping Joan, she was proud to be shown off but this was more intermate than anything she had done in front of others before. Mixed emotions swept across her naked ridged form.

Kiki fought to stay at attention, her fingers dancing around trying not to touch herself in front of their house guest. A hint of a sound came out and Kiki's hands darted back over her mouth lest she loose another in her word limit.

"She looks like she might be a little embarrassed by the thought of cumming in front of you honey." Said Joan.

The Lady studied Kiki's impossibly seamless bronze tan, she was a living art.

"Uh honey?" Joan reached out her hand for the remote.

A tear dripped down Kiki's face and she began to shiver. Her nipples ferociously hard. Her pussy starting to glisten. And then there it was, that face, slightly parted round engorged lips, eye lids low but eyes on fire, brows raised the dam was about to burst and Kiki was lost in the deepest sense. She had fallen into the sensation overtaking her entire being.

Cherp-cherp, Joan taped the remote instantly shutting down the little whirring egg dangling from Kiki's posture chains.

Kiki gasped. She was so close now a gentle breeze would have pushed into climax.

Joan held a finger up to her lips to indicate silence was needed. The Lady was beyond transfixed. The power exchange, the lack of inhibition, Kiki's delicious smooth naked skin, the posture bondage, the piercings... The Lady's mind washed into turmoil of wants and lust and micro fantasies about Joan and Kiki...

Joan watched the frozen two for a few moments, Kiki afraid to move, afraid to let go of this feeling but afraid to cum, to lay bare her last intimate possession. The Lady frozen in admiration in anticipation.

Joan got up and walked over behind the Lady's chair. Whispering:

"I know you want this... but Kiki is mine and I'm not ready to share just yet."

Kiki straining to hear her Mistresses words, just holding her balance was pulling on those piercings chains, slipping across her skin and tugging relentlessly on her nipples and clit ...now standing still wasn't enough to hold back the torrent.

"Kiki, that's enough!"

The stern tone of Joan's voice arresting the waves of crippling anticipation.

"Get cleaned up in the bathroom and rejoin us in your robe without your chains please."

Kiki Took a few very small steps with perfect posture and grace before stopping next to the Lady.

"Something wrong pet?" Joan asked.

Kiki shook here head with tiny movements. The posture chains that ran across her shoulders ran up her neck and around a string of ear piercings holding her head and shoulders back and chin up.

"Ow, you would like to thank the Lady? Well, go on, give her a kiss on each hand and then off with you." Joan smiling through her exploration of this new potential dynamic.

Kiki stepped beside the Lady's lounge chair and sank to a kneeling position in a yoga like move of grace and control. Waiting for the Lady to present her hand.

The Lady watching this creature, now in no doubt of her own bi sexual leanings presented her hand.

Kiki took her right hand with both hands palm up like a pedestal and kissed the Lady's hand softly but passionately.

The Lady gasped uncharacteristically, this moment was without par in her life.

Kiki gave her left hand equal attention before Joan shooed her off to her changed.

"So I really think you should do it." Joan said, revealing the real reason she had invited the Lady over.

"Oh?" the Lady turning bright red at the thought of having sex, with Kiki, another woman, that she hardly knew....

"Sure. You need to get a play pet of your own." Joan clarified.

The Lady too embarrassed to speak.

"Honey, you need sex. I mean I have known you for a few months now and never seen anyone out there with you. You need sex, it's a health issue." Joan making light of what had become an awkward situation.

"Um, ah..." The Lady senseless with lust right now, the scent of Joan standing over her starting to feel like a real option.

"I didn't tell you my story for nothing. Jump into a video chartroom, find a wannabe slave, ...someone looking for a challenge or a dare or something... toy with them until you're sure they're into what you want them to do and invite them over for some tea."

"Hmmm, Uh?" The Lady still struggling to take in what she is hearing.

"I'll guide you pet, it's OK. You clearly like the arrangement I have..."

"Well, uh, ummmm... ...it's just that... I've never..." The Lady struggling to be polite.

"Done it with a woman... well that's obvious... or do you mean Dominatrix?" Joan being overly helpful.

"Both." Confirmed the country Lady.

"Look honey, you can't deny you want to do it... and it's just about being honest about what you want. For the sub, they can't express that they want someone to own them, guide them, use them for maximum pleasure, but they want it all the same...." Joan sounding very practiced and more than a little convincing.

"You need some incentive? Ok, if you get a slave out to your house I will give you $10." Joan keeping the tone light.

"Hell, ride them over here naked like a horse and I'll give you $1000" Joan said seriously.

"Joan, really." The Lady said dismissively.

"Look pet, I have the money, since Kiki's been with me... I have the money and Kiki would enjoy the variety I think." Joan said reassuringly.

"I just feel, umm like, I could use $1000 but, are you sure... it's a lot of money Joan." The Lady hedged.

"OK pet, look here's the deal, I want to see you as happy as I am, Kiki and I are. ...and I want to share the load of being in charge sometimes ...and I see that you want this, like I did before I went out and into the scene. So, to ease your guilt, the deal is: meet a masochist online, video chat is the quickest way, give them a challenge to find you out here (don't make it too hard), make him jump through some hoops and then drink your tea. Ride him over here naked like a horse and there's your $1000. Ow and I want to see pictures. ...online."

The Lady was enthralled, but the whole thing seemed... well... she didn't know what it seemed. "But Kiki?" The Lady said without knowing what it was she wanted to say.

"That's cute pet. OK, for Kiki, you can get your slave to do some of our ironing and then everyone's getting something."

~~~~

The pony man stood outside as the Ladies talk, hard-on slowly deflating with rising anxiety.

Kiki walks out in her satin mini kimono wrap dress with a glass of lemonade. Cupping her hand carefully she pours a little for the Man to lap up.

Kiki takes the reins and leads the Man into the open sided covered work space behind the house. Kiki brushes the man with her satin robe, keeping him very close as she walks him slowly around the side.

The man's hard-on blisteringly returns and he struggles to walk, pull the cart and lap up the lemonade while drinking in as much as Kiki's gorgeous form as possible.

He needn't have made so much effort as the workspace contained five statues of Kiki in the most impossibly erotic poses and expressions. The three women study him shackled to the pony cart naked with an Olympic boner.

---End of part two---

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~