The Lake Ch. 05

Story Info
Samantha & friends at the lake.
4.5k words
12.7k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rboxer
rboxer
5 Followers

Julie's ankle meant she needed to rest at home, but Mike and I weren't going far away. We headed down to the lakefront with some fishing poles, chairs and beers. He was an easy guy to talk to, kind and intelligent, not just sexy as I know he could be.

We cast our lines and sat down, drinking a beer each. We talked about lots of things, and some more about Julie and me at college.

"Isn't it every male's fantasy? Two women at once, or watching two women together?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is."

"Was it yours too?"

"Kind of," and he started to blush again.

"With me and Julie?"

"Yeah, from the first time I met you."

I laughed, delighted.

"I'm glad you felt that way. If you hadn't already been dating Julie, I would have chased you myself."

Mike grinned, finished his beer and tossed it back in the cooler.

"Do you know what you're going to do about Simon?"

"No, not yet."

"So, tell me. I can offer you an unbiased – well, ok, biased, but still slightly objective opinion if you want."

I sighed and finished my beer too.

"I like Simon. I feel a lot more for him than I have for just about any other man. We've gotten stale in the bedroom, and we're not talking like we used to."

I opened another beer and took a swallow.

"He's become really wrapped up in his work. I wanted this week so we could spend some time together, to try to rekindle what we had, but now I don't think it's possible."

I turned to look at Mike.

"In the last day and half, I've already come to feel more for you than I ever have for Simon."

Mike smiled shyly again, and started to blush.

"I can't stand it!" I said. "You blush and smile, and I get so horny I want to rip your clothes off."

This time his grin was just a little bit evil, and he chuckled.

"It's not deliberate," he said. "When you look at me, like you did last night and this morning, and like right now, I know what Julie meant."

"What Julie meant how?"

"She warned me before you and I met. She said she fell under your spell with one look at college, and the next thing she knew she had her hand under your skirt and was finger you up in a lecture room full of people."

"Oh, God. That was so horny."

"Didn't anyone notice?"

"No, we were in the back row and there was no one beside us."

"But there were people in the lecture room?"

"Yeah."

"So, tell me the full story, of how you and Julie got together."

"Ah, you want to hear a little girl-on-girl action, right?"

"Of course," he said smiling. "Get to it."

"Well, you've probably heard it all from Julie already, but here's my version."

When I started college in Ohio, Julie was my roommate. We were both from out of state, and were both studying pre-law at Case Western. Of course our first meeting was nervous and tense; neither of us knew who we'd end up with, and it could very easily have been some psycho, but I was pleased to see she at least looked normal; 5'5" slender athletic body, dark long hair and nice brown eyes.

Over the first couple of days we became good friends. Most of the guys were hitting on us, but we covered each other's backs pretty well. We had both had our first sexual experiences back in high school, so college wasn't completely new; just the fact that we were not chaperoned, except when we did that for each other.

We dated a little, but we were both settling into the new environment, so aside from a couple of one-night stands, we both kept single in the first year.

In our second year, I dated a guy named Terry for a few months, and Julie dated another guy named Matt.

In our third year, a second-year asked me on a date. Julie and I had been walking from one class to another, and Peter just came up and asked. I said yes immediately.

When we were walking away, Julie wanted to know why I'd said yes so quickly.

"You don't even know him," she said.

"I've seen him around a little. Don't you think he's cute?"

"Well, yeah, but – but"

"It's just a date, Jules. We're not getting married."

She sighed.

"Yeah, I guess."

She was quiet for most of the day, but I didn't really notice; I was too much into imagining the date with Peter. I'd been pretty horny for a few weeks, and I hadn't met any guy I thought suitable to fuck. I'd masturbated, but that seemed to make it worse.

That night as I was getting dressed, I couldn't stop imagining what I wanted Peter to do to me. It was like a slide show of all imaginable positions as we fucked, and it kept going off in my head. You wouldn't believe how horny I was.

Anyway, I went out into our shared living room. Julie was just coming in, having been for a jog. She went into our shower, but didn't close the door all the way. We were used to being around each other, and casual was OK.

"What time's Peter picking you up," she asked as she lifted her shirt over her head. Or rather, she tried to, but she stopped.

"Damn it! Isabelle, I think it's caught on my necklace. Can you unhook it so I don't break it?"

"Sure," I said, and moved into the bathroom.

So I'm standing there behind Julie. She's already got her shorts off, and she's now wearing only pale blue bikini panties and a sports bra, with her arms over her head and her face covered, and I watched her breasts move as she squirmed, and I was hypnotized.

"Well, are you going to help me or not?"

"Yeah, yeah. Hold still."

I searched around her neck for the necklace, trying to find it under the shirt. I was trying to undo the end, and I was standing right behind her, but my fingers were slow and awkward. I could feel the heat coming off her ass right into my crotch, off her entire body and into mine. I was getting so excited standing close to her I couldn't breathe properly. Finally I managed to find the link.

"Done," I said quietly.

As she pulled the shirt forward over her head, she bent slightly at the waist, and accidentally pushed her ass into my crotch. I gasped at the delightful contact, and Julie turned around and stood right in front of me.

I couldn't say anything. I could only watch her chest moving up and down, her face a little flushed, and the glorious smell of her body, drying out from her sweaty run. I think I actually moaned a little bit.

Julie watched me watching her. She reach up and grabbed the underside of her sports bra, and lifted it off, freeing her breasts. I know I gasped then, because they were the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen in my life.

Julie didn't speak, but she held her gaze on me as my eyes roamed all over her body. When I looked at her panties, she pushed them down, crouching to drop them on the floor. Now she was standing in front of me, completely naked and wonderful, her legs spread just a little and her little patch of public hair drawing my eyes down like a magnet.

Her hand reached out to me, and started unbuttoning my blouse, I couldn't stop looking at her, and when she had opened my top and placed her hand on my breast, my hand dropped to her pussy and began to stroke her. She moaned quietly when I pushed a finger inside her. I couldn't believe she was this wet.

I was crazy with desire. I wanted to take her right there, in the bathroom, on the floor, and I would have too, but Peter knocked at our door and called my name at that moment.

Julie and I moved apart.

"Uh, I'm coming Peter. Just a minute," I called.

Julie had turned away from me. I watched her climb into the tub, lifting a leg and showing me her beautiful ass.

I quickly buttoned up and left the bathroom. I took a moment to try and compose myself, and let Peter in the front door.

"Are you ready to go?" he asked.

"Um – Yeah, I guess."

"You look very nice tonight."

"Thanks."

Our date was fine, but nothing really exciting. Earlier I couldn't stop thinking about sex with him. Now I couldn't stop thinking about the sight and smell and feel of Julie in the bathroom. Peter knew I was distracted, but fortunately not why. At the end of the night he had no expectations, and simply said goodnight.

I quietly entered our room. I didn't know what I was going to do if Julie was up, but I felt disappointed when I saw her door was closed. A few drinks out with Peter had made me bolder, and after changing out of my date clothes, I walked back to Julie's door.

"Julie," I said, knocking gently on the door. "Are you awake?"

I couldn't hear anything. When I tried the door handle, it was locked.

I knocked again.

"Can we talk?"

There was no response.

"Julie?"

I got a little worried then. Maybe she'd freaked out, and decided she didn't want to room with a lesbian (well, what else could I think? The whole thing had thrown me). She didn't answer my knocking, so I went back to bed.

In the morning the false courage from the alcohol was gone. I was mortified by what had happened, and hoping that Julie wasn't going to leave. When I checked her door, it was still locked. Now I didn't know if she was there and not answering, or not there, or hadn't been there last night. Feeling down hearted, I got ready for my first lecture (Julie's first lecture, too) and headed off to class.

I sat in the farthest row possible from the front. Julie and I used to sit right up front, but I was so confused and afraid of what had happened, I didn't want to be in anyone's line of sight. And if Julie showed up, I might at least put off having to embarrass myself in front of her with an apology.

The lecturer had just come in and was getting ready to talk, when I heard someone come in one of the back doors. Julie walked up beside me in the back row and sat down.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi," I replied, and again because the first one got stuck in my throat.

"Hi."

"Freaked out?"

I laughed a little.

"Yeah. Sorry."

"I know what you mean."

Well, at least it didn't seem that our friendship had been irreparably harmed, and we started taking notes.

Maybe I'm a sex fiend, but when I started watching Julie's crossed leg swinging in the air, I could only imagine it wrapped around my waist, grinding our pubes together, my hand moving up her thigh, higher to touch her glistening wet lips. My head bowing down to take a nipple between my teeth and pull gently, licking the top -

Julie put her hand on my chin and lifted and turned my head to face her.

I blinked.

"What?" I said.

She said nothing, but her free hand snaked down between us, across my lap and up my skirt.

She saw my eyes widen, but she kept her hand on my face as her other hand sought out my pussy. I gasped and closed my eyes when she touched my pussy, pushed onto me, and rubbed up and down, and I knew she could feel how wet I was.

Julie let go of my face, and turned back in her chair to face the front.

"Turn to face me," she said, and I did, parting my legs to allow one to rest up on the chair. From this angle, her fingers pulled aside my panties, and pushed inside me. I moaned a little.

"Be quite," she said, "or I'll have to stop."

"Don't stop," I whispered.

"Then be quiet." She cruelly pushed a second finger inside me, and started pumping her hand between my thighs. Cruel, because I couldn't cry out, and I had to bite down on a book to keep silent. When her thumb started rubbing on my clit, I moaned again, shaking in the chair and nearly coming. Julie withdrew her hand. I stood up and collected my books.

"Where do you think you're going?" Julie asked.

"To fuck you."

She hurriedly pulled her stuff together, and we left the class.

Back in our rooms, Julie slammed the door behind her, and stood there leaning back against it, both of us breathing hard from the sprint across from the lecture rooms.

"Take your clothes off," she said.

"Let me close the curt-"

"Leave them. Take off your clothes."

I must have stood there open mouthed.

"Now!" she said forcefully. "I want to see you naked right now, or I swear to God I'll tear every stitch of off you."

I complied. In seconds, my T-shirt was on the floor, along with my bra, skirt and my wet panties.

Julie walked from the door, stopping just in front of me.

"Don't move. Don't you dare move, or I don't know what will happen."

"OK," I whispered.

"I don't know how the fuck you do it," she said, moving around behind me.

"Do what?" My breath was coming faster now, with her so close to me.

"Sometimes when you look at me, I think I can see what you're thinking. I saw you get horny for Peter, and I got so jealous, and that really surprised me. When I saw you dressed up for your date, I nearly died thinking how pretty you were. I was so flustered I couldn't even get my own T-shirt off. You're fingers on my neck made my nipples hard," and she traced a line across my shoulders, up my neck and down my breasts, and across the underside. I sighed.

"When I felt your breath on my shoulders, my head was in darkness, and I ached to feel your hands on my tits, I was completely at your mercy." She traced a finger down my back and down my ass, and I groaned.

"When I pushed my ass into your crotch, I wanted to keep it there," and she grabbed my hips and pulled my ass into her crotch, making me gasp out loud, "grind it into you, fuck you and make you come," as she rubbing herself against me.

"Oh God."

She pushed at me with her hips, pulling mine into her and pushing away, phantom fucking me, fucking me, fucking me, but stopped and walked around in front of me. I was trembling.

"Last night in the bathroom, when you looked at me, I wanted to fuck you so much."

My head swam with her husky voice.

"Oh, Christ," I said, "Yes."

"I've never felt that way about another girl. When I saw your eyes, last night, I was yours completely. I touched your breast," and she did again, this time with no material between us, and tweaked my nipple, "I saw the pleasure rise up in your face. I felt myself get wet, and then you touched me." I groaned with delight, remembering her warm wet pussy. My eyes had to close again when Julie placed her hand on me, pushing and massaging gently.

"I couldn't believe it," she whispered. "I wanted your fingers inside me so badly. I wanted to make love to you so much," and she put her lips almost on mine.

"Yes," I whispered.

"And I was just about to kiss you,"

"Yes."

"I was just about to fuck you,"

"God, yes."

"When you pulled away."

"No!"

Julie stepped back.

"Please, don't stop. Julie, please."

I started to move towards her.

"Stand still, Isabelle. I want you to understand what it was like, to watch someone you didn't even know you'd wanted reject you and walk away."

"I was surprised, scared," I whispered.

"I hated you right then."

"I'm sorry."

"I walked for hours, wondering why the hell you'd done all of this, made me so horny, made me want to fuck you, made me crazy for you."

"You didn't come home! I was so worried, I thought – I thought -"

"No. I stayed at someone's place."

"I didn't know what to do, Julie! I was so confused."

She stood in front me, and my eyes are filling up with tears.

"Yeah, we're both a bit fucked up aren't we?"

I nodded my head.

"I finally figured out that you weren't making me feel this way; I felt this way because I found you attractive. I made myself horny by imagining you suddenly touching me. I was getting jealous of your time with other people, because I wanted to fuck you. I was no more in control of my desires than you are of yours."

"I'm sorry," I whispered, my head now hanging down. I was trying really hard, but I knew I was going to cry. Julie's hand rose again, and lifted by chin, like she'd done in class.

"It's OK. I think it's your blue eyes that do it," she said, gazing closely at me.

"Do what?" I asked, sniffling.

"When I came into the lecture room today, I almost didn't talk to you, didn't sit next to you, but you looked so sad. It wasn't your fault, even if I was hurt by you."

Julie stepped closer to me, standing inches away from my face, her breasts now pushing slightly below mine, her breath on my lips.

"And then you did it again. I saw those pale blue eyes looking at my legs. What were you thinking?"

"Um –"

She pushed herself against me a little harder, and put her hands on my hips.

"You have to tell me, Izzie," she whispered, and lowered her lips to lick the tops of my breast, making me tremble.

"I, Um, I saw you wrapping those legs around me. I imagined my hand moving slowly up it to your pussy," I swallowed and watched her face as she took a nipple in her mouth, pulling like I'd imagined, sucking like I'd imagined, and my body was filled with heat. "I was thinking about us, sliding and rubbing together, joined at our pussies, fucking each other."

Julie's head lifted, and her lips touched mine, her tongue sliding slowly into my mouth. When I groaned, she pushed that tongue even further inside, and I whimpered, my hands flying to her breasts under her T-shirt. Julie stood slightly on her toes, her hands came down to grab my ass, and I sucked on her tongue in my mouth. She pulled away, breathing hard; as hard as me.

"Why the fuck aren't you naked?" I asked, pulling at her clothes.

Julie just smiled.

"Right," I said, and tore her clothes off, like she'd threatened to do to me.

"So Mike, how does that compare with what Julie told you?"

He was silent, sipping from his bottle of beer, and gazing out over the lake.

"It's pretty much the same, but I have to tell you Izzie, you tell it a lot better than Julie."

"Can you really feel my eyes on you?" I asked.

"Sometimes, yeah."

"Now?"

"Yeah, like now."

"So you know what I want." It wasn't a question.

"I think I do."

"Come on then, let's pack up and go inside," I said, finally pulling my eyes away from the head of his cock, just poking out from his shorts.

The next day we headed up to the village to take Julie to the doctor. However, she was away, over in another village around the east side of the lake.

"I've never been over that way," I said. "Let's head over, and she can see to your ankle."

I let Mike drive, and Julie and I sat in the back, talking and giggling like schoolgirls.

"Now then ladies," said Mike. "What's so funny?

"I'm telling Isabelle how your cock can grow bigger than normal."

"Is this really the proper conversation to have while I'm trying to drive?"

"Keep you eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel, mister," said Julie.

"You know, I felt it yesterday morning, in the kitchen," I said, remembering.

"Oh, you did? That's so wonderful!" said Julie.

"It was amazing. I was suddenly filled up and could barely move."

"It only happens when he's really super-extra aroused," said Julie, and she hugged me. "I'm so glad it happens with you too. Not that I needed more proof that we should all be together."

The little village was really cute, but it wasn't easy to find the doctor's office. It looked like it didn't need to rely on tourists to survive, but I can't think of many places in Tahoe that could survive without them.

The doctor was happy to remove the support bandages and examine Julie's ankle. With a few words of caution about not walking on it too long, she rejoined us sitting out side the office.

"What's the matter, Isabelle?"

She could see I'd been crying.

"It's stupid really, it doesn't matter."

"What doesn't? Honey, please tell us."

"It's Simon," I sniffed.

Julie looked at Mike in concern. "Do you miss him?"

"No," I said, "because I saw him drive out of the parking lot over there with another woman."

"He what!!"

"I shouldn't care what he's up to, should I? I can't complain about him being unfaithful, not this week. But it hurts."

"Oh, Izzie. Sure it hurts. You feel like you've been betrayed, and it sounds like you have." Julie and Mike both put their arms around me in a group hug. It sure felt nice, comfortable and relaxing, completely trusting. I kissed them both and tried to dry my eyes.

rboxer
rboxer
5 Followers
12