The Lake Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like I said, it shouldn't matter. I've found the two best people in the world, and there was no way I could have gone back to living with Simon."

"I love you too," said Julie.

"So do I," said Mike. "Well keep you safe and comfortable and interested," he said with a mocking leer, "for years and years. Julie has a terrific imagination."

Julie laughed and tried to push him away.

"Oh, you're a bad man. If you don't watch you attitude you could find yourself sleeping alone tonight."

Mike poked out his bottom lip, and it made me laugh so hard to see him act like a little boy denied a cookie.

We got back into the Blazer, and I made Mike pull into the little Sunoco station to refuel while I went inside to buy some snacks and pay for the gas.

I saw Simon just before he saw me, so I was better prepared. He dropped the beers he'd been buying.

"Isabelle!" he said.

"Hi Simon. How's work?"

For a split second he looked like he was buying it, that he thought I might think he was up here working, but the hope in his face faded fast.

"I'm – I'm just on my way over to see you now. It was going to be a surprise."

"And your companion? Is she supposed to be some sort of gift?"

"My – my, what?"

"The blond with you in the car. The one you kissed back in the car park."

His eyes boggled.

"Oh," I said, faking disappointment, "so no surprise for me?"

"Izzie, please, I can explain – "

I took his hand and stopped him.

"Look Simon, we're finished. I know it would have been nicer if you'd not finished it by being seen with her, who ever she is, but that doesn't matter."

"Aw, Isabelle, let – "

"Wait, Simon, just wait. Let me finish."

He sighed but shut up.

"I thought we had one more chance to get it right with this week away. I was disappointed that you said you had to work, but now I'm glad I had the chance to get away and think."

He didn't try to step into the pause.

"You had other plans. Well, that's OK for you. I'm glad I didn't know them, because it would probably have ruined the trip for me."

"I'm sorry Isabelle. I didn't mean to end it this way. I was going to talk to you when you got back."

I sighed, and walked back to the counter.

"Thirty-seven dollars and twenty-five cents, please," said the cashier.

"Here you go." Honestly, the price of gas these days.

I waited while Simon paid for his purchases, and walked with him outside. I could see Mike and Julie's looks of shock, but I just waved, and walked around the corner to where Simon had parked.

"So, here's how it's going to be. You drive back home today –"

"What? The hell I will –"

I stepped into his face, forcing him back against his car.

"Don't pretend you have a choice here Simon! Drive back tonight because I want you out of my house tomorrow."

"You're kidding," he looked horrified, and started pleading. "Isabelle, can't we talk about this. She's just a simple fuck; I'm not serious about her – "

Poor, poor Simon. He didn't remember in time that Cathy was sitting in the car he was backed up against.

"You Bastard!!" she screamed, and bolted out of the car, "I'm a simple fuck?"

I saw the look of horror come over his face, and couldn't help laughing.

"Good luck with him," I said to Cathy, and walked away trying not to laugh at the sounds of fury and begging coming from behind me. As I reached the corner, I could see Julie and Mike's faces poking around, and they were laughing too. I heard Simon say something mean about me.

"Wait just one second. It's almost over," and I walked quickly back to Simon. I pulled him aside and whispered in his ear.

Back at the corner, Mike and Julie watched Cathy prodding, pushing and slapping Simon, trying to get a response from him, but he just stood there with such a defeated look on his face, he couldn't even blink.

"What did you say to him?" asked Julie. "He looks like his whole world collapsed.

"I think I have some idea," said Mike, grinning at me.

"What? What?"

"When I told him how much I loved being fucked in the ass by Mike as I buried my face in your pussy, I think his brain overheated."

"Oh, Izzie. That's cruel," but Julie couldn't help laughing too.

"Top two male fantasies," said Mike, grinning wildly.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Lake Ch. 04 Previous Part
The Lake Series Info

Similar Stories

The Bully Pt. 01 I bullied the new kid at my school and it backfired badly.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Christmas Biology Lesson Greg gives a biology lesson at the faculty Christmas party.in Loving Wives
Anything for You She'll do anything to cheer up her best friend. Anything.in Fetish
Nadia Pt. 01: The First Contact First day at school, by the beautiful Nadia.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Too Good To Be True Ch. 01 How far will a horny college boy take this opportunity.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories