The Lake House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kp1215
Kp1215
120 Followers

"ooh, I'm sorry," she giggled as she pushed her face away from my crotch. I didn't really say anything, I wasn't sure what to say. "Don't worry if I wanted to get close to that thing I would," she said with a chuckle. My penis was now standing up, all of this excitement and my drunken mind caused my erection to start growing.

I tried to focus on something else, anything, my mom had moved the blanket so it was now just us naked together with everything visible.

"Wow, you really do get excited from me," she stated looking down at my semi hard erection, I pressed it down with my hand hopping it would go away. "Baby you don't have to hide that,"

"I... okay," as I said that I moved my hand off my penis and let it stand slightly up, my mom looked at it for a good moment and then returned her gaze to the television. She was beautiful, and that wasn't just the alcohol making her look that way, she wasn't some runway model or celebrity, she was just my hot, sexy mom. The low light of the television radiated on her soft skin, she was a thing of beauty. Her breasts were ample and full, they hung there just begging to be held and shown love and affection. She stayed rested against me, not leaning too far as to avoid a repeat of last time.

The movie got to a more sad part, I don't really remember what was happening in the movie I was paying more attention to my mom. She wasn't really one to cry at movies but she did get a little teary eyed. I rested against the arm of the couch and stretched my legs out a bit my mom looked over seeing me getting more comfortable.

"Do you mind if I lay down with you?"

"Go right ahead," I told her. She moved between my legs and rested her head against my chest, her side was against my stomach and crotch. Her soft cheeks were pressed against my thigh. I laid there looking down at my mom's beautiful hair and suddenly the feeling overcame me to run my hand through her hair so I did, she looked up with a smile as I guided my hand through her hair. It was soft like silk, and her skin was smooth as it pressed against me. Her butt backed up more against my thigh and I could feel a slight wetness against my thigh, likely where her vagina would be pressing against my leg. Maybe I was just drunk, she was leaning into me the more I stroked through her hair. What was I doing? This was definitely something I was enjoying, but it seemed like she was enjoying it more than me. My mom how could I be doing this, it was taboo, but it felt so right.

I moved my hand down to her shoulder and caressed it lightly, she relaxed even more. My hands felt like they were moving down her body, so I tried to keep them in check just rubbing her shoulders and arms. My erection was growing against her side, she didn't seem phased by it. Maybe she didn't notice. I moved back up to her hair to try and calm myself.

For the rest of the movie she laid there and my hands moved up and down her head, shoulders, and back. She was getting very comfortable. We didn't really even pay much attention to the movie just sat there listening to one another, and enjoying each others company.

Eventually she moved off of me and went to the kitchen, the movie was over. We topped off our drinks and then returned to the couch, we were now pretty drunk. My mom looked at me and we locked eyes for a good while.

"Would you run your hands over my back like you were before?" she asked showing her naked back to me

"Yea definitely," I answered as I sat my drink down and started running my hands all over her shoulders, and her upper back. She was leaning into my hands, I was really getting into massaging her. She let out a slight moan of sorts not very sexual, just one of pleasure and calm. She cocked her head slightly back towards me and we starred each other down. She moved in bringing her face closer to mine, her lips pressed gently against mine in an exchange of saliva, her tongue slipped out and brushed against mine. We were both frozen my hands one on her shoulder the other holding her hip. She turned around to come face to face. She climbed onto my lap grabbed and hold of my head. We began making out, our tongues met swapping back and forth. My penis was swelling, and it pressed against her crotch. I felt a wetness that was definitely her juices, how turned on was she? There's no way I did that. Her breasts pressed out and against my chest as she threw herself against me. My penis was now fully erect, it was pressing against her, the tip rested against her ass hole, she pulled away mid kiss and gasped loudly.

"No, no no... we can't do this, this is wrong Garrett, very wrong... I've had way to much to drink and we're getting way to comfortable," she said as she got off the couch and wiped her mouth.

"Mom, I... I didn't mean to upset you, we just... I, I don't know how that even happened," I responded while getting up off the couch erection full and pointing dead on. She went into the kitchen with her drink.

"Oh Kathy, what the hell are you doing?" She asked herself out loud. "You didn't do anything wrong baby, We just took that way too far, I don't know what that was,"

We just stood there for a while still drinking, even though this had been caused in part by the alcohol. The movie's title screen was playing on a loop in the living room and we stood there in silence going over the events that had just occurred. I knew that it wasn't traditional to do what we just did, but I was loving every second of it, and it felt so right. She felt so right against me, our lips met and fit together so perfectly. My hands felt at home as they caressed her body, my penis felt like it was made for her vagina and I had only gotten a slight tease of what it was like.

I returned to the couch in the living room, my mom soon followed. She was sitting in the chair beside the couch silent, she didn't look at me.

"Mom," I said, she didn't answer, "mom... Kathy,"

"What?" she asked almost like she snapped out of a trance

"This isn't going to change us is it?" I asked.

"I don't know sweetie, we just, was that, what was that for you?"

"What was it, I mean... It was expressing our feelings, feelings I've had for quite a while, I just didn't know it would happen at all like that,"

"That, that was wrong but it didn't feel that way did it?" she asked

"Not at all, it felt really right," I responded, that brought a little smirk to her face. She moved onto the couch with me.

"No that won't change us, but we should probably be more careful when we drink, and when we are this open," she said gesturing at her breasts. "I think I'm going to head to bed though," she stated.

I made my way to my bedroom and laid down, my stomach filled with alcohol. I took a long and drawn out breath. It took me a long time, but I eventually fell asleep.

To be continued.

Kp1215
Kp1215
120 Followers
12