All Comments on 'The Lake House Lessons 02'

by JayDavid

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please right more

You need to right more of these stories you are a very good righter maybe you could have the sister have sex with him next and then when he get's back to school you could get him to go on a date with his friend gina instead of going straight for the normal choice like the cheerleader's or the other smoking hot girl's at school like some other stories have done

CajunBillCajunBillabout 12 years ago
Obviously more on the way

Excellent so far.... Obviously Jack needs a 3-some & sis can get it off with Cara? What about nerdy friends back in high school? Jack could get his first cherry?

JayDavidJayDavidabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks, anonymous and Cajun Bill. There is much more to come--some of your ideas have already been included.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
keep it going

Looking forward to chapter 3 on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More please

This is good - definitely calls for a threesome or more some and when he gets back he needs to educate Gina ;)

kizkizkizkizalmost 10 years ago
loved it

the characters really came alive in this one. great job.

didthat123didthat123about 9 years ago
A good rolling story

I write a lot (not erotica though) and find that your writing keeps the readers rooting for Jack in the story. I grew-up with four older brothers during the late sixties and seventies and had one brother that had at least four girls waiting for him at our house everyday after school. The other brothers a guess wasn't as cool, I was the youngest and just felt out of place. To make this short, this same brother would invite me (I'm about 12, but I'm around six foot at this age) and not my other brothers to many of his spin the bottle parties and would allow the very hot girls (in my 12 year state of mind memories) to do what they wanted to me. I could spin a story here but I wont, nothing ever happened except for heavy kissing on the girls part. Other than my cool brother getting me kissed at a young age I didn't have sex until I was 18. Keep the great writing up, I just started reading your work and so far I'm very pleased with your style.

bowlerhatbowlerhatabout 9 years ago
Shame

Pity he proved to be an ass and gave details to his mate

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
And with this lesson

We celebrate the differences.

I would love hearing what the others talk about while waiting and listening.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
He needs to be taught discretion

or

What happens at the lake house!

Stays at the Lake House

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ANOTHER 5 STAR WINNER

I disagree with the previous comments. Jack needs to share his exploits with his friend Fred (and Gina too?) so we can hear his (their?) reaction. Maybe Jack can somehow help pave the way for his friend to get some.

Now, my reaction. I was impressed with how much different the encounter was with Beth -- both the experience itself and the lessons. Then I thought, how much different can the next one be? Turns out that Cara is even greater difference yet.

Well done!

Another great sex education story is Educating Dustin Rhodes, a 3-part series by Mindventure.

Paul in Oklahoma

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

Maybe it’s me, but texting his friend with details is not cool, don’t kiss and tell is a cardinal rule, major drama could ensue, anything up to and including his Sister’s Sorority blackballing him with all females on campus when he gets there. Learning to be discreet is another lesson he’ll have to learn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous