The Lake House Lessons 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayDavid
JayDavid
653 Followers

I made a sandwich, grabbed a beer and my laptop and sat down on the couch in front of the television. I fired up the laptop, turned on a baseball game, and ate my sandwich. I checked Facebook, my email and some other stuff, and then sat back, relaxing and watching the game. A little while later Sarah sat down on the couch next to me. She grabbed my beer and took a sip.

"Why aren't you still out at the lake with everyone?" she asked.

"I was hungry, and hot, and wanted to watch a little of the game," I said.

"Having fun?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," I responded, enthusiastically. "Thanks for doing this for me—you are truly the best sister ever."

"No problem," she responded. But I sensed a little annoyance.

"Are you O.K.?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure. Sure," she replied.

I wasn't convinced, but I wasn't sure what the problem was. She finished my beer, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and stood up.

"I'm going upstairs for a nap. See you later."

I turned my attention back to the game, then got another beer and relaxed. I could hear some noise from upstairs, but I assumed it was just Sarah getting ready for her nap.

I spent the next few hours watching baseball and flipping around the channels while the rest of our crew returned from the lake and went into their rooms to nap. At about 6, I decided to start making dinner, figuring that the women would appreciate my efforts on their behalf. I checked out our food supply and decided to spice rub some chicken breasts and make a salad. I could throw the chicken on the grill when everyone was ready and it wouldn't take too long to cook. Sarah and I learned to cook by necessity when Mom got sick, and although she never really liked to cook, I think I was actually pretty good, especially on the grill.

Dinner turned out well, and it wasn't hurt by the wine and vodka shots that kept us all happy and chatting. After dinner, we decided to watch another movie, and my choice of a science fiction adventure was unanimously voted down in favor of a dumb rom-com that had a number of hot actors of both sexes swapping partners until they ended up the right one.

By the time I finished in the kitchen, Sarah, Ariel and Beth were sitting on the couch, so I opted for my dad's favorite easy chair. Beth turned off the lights, so that the only light was from the TV. Cara came out of her room, having showered, walked by the other empty chair and without any ceremony sat on my lap. Not that I minded, but it was a bit surprising. She wiggled her butt into my crotch, arousing my cock a bit, and leaned back against me.

She was wearing short shorts that displayed her thin but shapely legs and a sleeveless shirt that was tight against her small and seemingly braless breasts, based on their shape and the poking nipples. I could smell her hair, which was in a long, tight braid, and that, along with the visual and the press of her ass against me, was intoxicating.

The movie was as silly as I expected, and Beth did make a few comments about it, but there were some pretty hot sex scenes that seemed to excite Cara almost as much as me. She spent the movie wriggling against my cock. So I decided to do some exploring, starting by rubbing her legs. I think she approved that, based on her reaction, so I started to move my fingers under her tight shorts. It was hard to make progress, but I was not rebuffed. On the other hand, I wasn't really getting anywhere, so I removed my hand and placed it gently between her legs, over the shorts. When this wasn't rejected, I slowly started to stroke her pubic area, which led to more grinding against my cock.

Cara leaned back and said--"let's take this into the bedroom."

She stood up, took my hand and led me into my room, turned on the bedside light and closed the door. Then, standing by the side of the bed, without saying another word, she pulled off her shirt, proving me right about her lack of bra, and then stepped out of her shorts, showing me that she was also not wearing panties. I gaped at her tight, slim body, the small, pert tits with amazing puffy double level nipples, the flat abs and prominent hip bones, her completely shaved pussy, with a small tattoo of some unusual pattern just about her vulva, and her beautiful legs. I noticed that the freckles on her face continued down on to her breasts and stomach.

"Are you just going to stand there and stare?" she asked.

Awakened from my trance, I said, "No, you just look so hot," and took off my shirt and shorts. My cock was already at full staff.

I walked over to her and took her in my arms for a hug, my cock squeezing between us. I started kissing her face and her lips and began moving down her neck to her tits. I kissed one, and she sighed, softly, so I kept at them for a while, and then continued moving down her body. I got on my knees and began to kiss around her naked labia. I could not make out what the tattoo was in the dim light. She spread her legs a bit more, and I buried my face into her pussy, the musky smell masked slightly by the soap from her recent shower, licking and probing with my tongue.

I noticed that she had a piercing, which I didn't really understand, but when I touched the ring with her tongue, she moaned with pleasure. Cara swayed in time with my thrusts, and then, slowly sat down on the edge of the bed, swinging her legs up onto my shoulders. I grabbed the twin spheres of her butt and pressed them toward my hungry tongue and lips, licking and flicking her lower lips, the ring and her clit until I felt her shudder from the force of an orgasm, and her juices began to flow into my mouth. I lapped them up and started kissing her all over her thighs and pubic area. Cara then flipped her leg over my head so that she was face down on the bed, with her ass sticking up in the air. Her dripping pussy was staring me in the face.

"Put it in, now," she demanded.

"No condom" I blurted out.

"Don't worry, just do it," she implored, "fuck me now and fuck me hard."

I stood up and maneuvered my throbbing rod into her slick hole. It was a different angle than I had experienced before, and it felt great. I got all the way in, and she started moving back and forth. I began to pump harder into her and as I did, she twisted her ass up so that I could get in deeper.

She started yelling at me, "harder, harder, fuck me harder, faster," so I pumped harder and pressed down on her back with my left hand, and reached around to rub her clit and the ring that was on top of it with my right.

She gasped and we began to thrust faster and faster. She was like a wild animal, grunting and writhing, her braid whipping back and forth, and I tried to keep up, thrusting and rubbing. It was astonishing, and I felt like I could do this forever, and I wanted to do it forever. I think that Cara must have cum a couple of times, based on her yelling, the squeezing of her inner walls against my cock and the amount of liquid that dripped from her. For some reason, I stayed rock hard and just kept going.

Then, Cara started yelling that I should slap her ass. I wasn't comfortable doing this, but she insisted, so I lightly slapped her beautiful, pale ass cheek. It wasn't enough, and she began to yell, "Hit me harder, don't be a pussy," so I hauled off and slapped her pretty hard, and she moaned with pleasure. I started hitting her harder and more often, and each time, she either moaned or just sighed, "Yes." Then, she yelled, "pull my fucking hair," so I grabbed her braid and began to tug, so that her head began to tilt backward. "Pull harder," she demanded, so I yanked harder on the braid, pulling her head farther back, while I kept pounding her pussy from behind and her hips thrust against me.

I was freaked out, but also turned on, and after a while the unavoidable happened and I yelled out, "I'm cumming" before blasting out a huge load and letting go of her hair.

She kept moving until I stopped spurting and my cock slipped out of her. She relaxed, her body dropping to the bed, with her legs hanging off the side. I could see the red marks from my spankings and I kissed her beautiful ass on the marks, then worked my way up past the tramp stamp and the dimples on her hips, up her spine to her neck, then laid the weight of my body on hers, my limp cock nestled between her butt cheeks. Shortly after, she wriggled out and turned 90 degrees so that she was lying on the bed properly, and facing me. Cara grabbed my head, pulled me toward her and kissed me on the lips.

"You know," she said, "they almost wouldn't let me have a shot at you." I had nothing to say. "Your sister was afraid that you wouldn't be able to handle me, but I have to say, you seemed to have no problems."

I thought for a second, and said, trying to be confident, "You wanted me to spank you, and pull your hair, and Ariel told me that I should always give a woman what she wants."

She smiled at me with a mischievous look in her eyes and asked, "Would you like me to spank your ass? You might like it."

I gave it a second's thought, and said, "No, I'm not interested. I'll do to you what you want me to, but I'm not interested in pain."

"Fine," she responded, "but let me know if you change your mind. I can be quite the sexy dominatrix. You should see me in my leathers. And I can also make you crazy with pleasure, too."

We were lying side by side, and as if trying to back up her boast, she started licking down my chest until she got to my cock, which was slowly increasing in size. I rolled onto my back, and she started to lick the cum and her juices off of it, until I was again rock hard. I wasn't sure whether she would climb back on for another fuck, or what. But she kept slowly licking my shaft, occasionally flicking the tip, teasing me, and squeezing it with her hand.

Cara then moved further down, and took one of my balls into her mouth, gently sucking on it before popping it out and moving to the next one. I was in ecstasy. She continued to toy with me, bringing me close to orgasm, then stopping. Starting. Stopping.

She said to me, firmly, "Do not cum until you are inside me. The longer you can hold off, the more pleasure you will have, and the more pleased you will make me. I want you to prove to me that you can control yourself."

She was right, she was making me crazy with pleasure, and I wanted to prove to her that I could do it, but I was flopping around on the bed, completely out of control, panting and whimpering, almost in tears, trying to hold back my orgasm.

Suddenly, Cara stood up and, facing away from me, straddled my aching member, saying "I don't like to swallow, but I love to fuck".

Slowly, she lowered herself until I was completely inside her. Then, slowly up until only the throbbing tip of my cock remained inside of her warm, juicy pussy. Then down slowly again. In exquisite agony, I watched Cara's flawless ass slowly move up and down, drawing out the pleasure. Cara was enjoying herself, throwing her head back and growling and moaning softly as she rode up and down the shaft.

I thought that she would let me have my release, because I was inside her, but before I could, she commanded, "Don't cum until I say so," and I was straining with the effort. I reached out and grabbed her hips, urging her on.

"Please," I begged, "let me cum. I'm dying here."

She turned her head and said, "Only if you spank my ass."

So I sat up part way and reached out, pummeling her round and alluring cheeks as they went up and down over my aching cock. As I struck her, she increased her tempo and I began to pump upward in time with her hips. I kept whacking her ass as hard as I could, considering the awkward position. I felt like I was leaving my body as I thrashed with Cara's gorgeous screaming and grunting body straddling my cock.

I was screaming, too, until Cara yelled out, "Now, Jack, Now."

I came with a rush, shocked that after all these orgasms that I still had that much left. I think Cara was shocked, too, at the force, because she yelled out, and leapt forward as the rest of my cum blasted out on her butt cheeks and lower back.

I lay there, panting, trying to catch my breath. I was exhausted, literally spent, and had tears flowing down my face. I briefly thought that I may actually have had too much sex too fast, but put that thought immediately out of my head as completely unmanly. I propped myself up, and saw Cara crumpled on the end of the bed, with cum dripping off her ass. And yet, she was not done. She turned to me, her beautiful face beaming, her light brown hair matted with sweat, her eyes gleaming with predatory delight.

"We're not done yet," she growled.

I looked at her, shocked.

"I don't know if I can do it again for a while," I pleaded.

"Give me a fucking break,' she insisted. "You are 18 years old and in pretty good shape. And I'm fucking hot. You should be able to do me all night."

This was a predicament I could not have imagined only a couple of days ago. Not only did I think that I was literally out of cum, from too much sex, but I had a stunning, very kinky, college girl demanding more. Thinking this, I surprisingly felt myself beginning to firm up again. I figured that this may never happen again, and I needed to make the best of it. So I crawled over to Cara and decided to start sucking her bulging nipples. She lay back on the bed, and let me pay attention to her tits.

I reached down to her dripping crotch, and started to rub. I was able to get first one, then two, then three fingers in, and began to move them around, and Cara started to buck her hips. I removed my hand and began to rub her clit ring and the clit, as she opened herself to me. I'm not sure what made me decide to do this, but I picked Cara up and turned her around so she was lying on her back, with her head on the pillow. I wanted to fuck her face to face, for the first time, so I crawled on top of her.

My cock had, amazingly, found a way to get very hard again, and I plunged it into her deeply. She met my thrust, and wrapped her arms tightly around me while we fucked away with abandon. I didn't realize until later that she was scratching my back, drawing blood. The tempo increased and the bed was rocking wildly. We were both panting and groaning and sweating, when I felt Cara shake and yell. I couldn't hold out any more, and shot what was left of my cum deep into her. I rolled off onto the sticky sheets and reached out to try to cuddle. The next thing I knew, I was deeply asleep.

JayDavid
JayDavid
653 Followers
12