All Comments on 'The Lake House Lessons 05'

by JayDavid

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

you do know by him running his mouth he would be cut off pretty quick right. girls dont like guys that tell thier friends how many hairs she has on her pussy mound.

librarian_jimlibrarian_jimabout 12 years ago
I cringe every time he talks to Fred...

Much as it pains me to agree with one of our "anonymous commentators", the comment above is spot on. The conversations with Fred detract from an otherwise very enjoyable story. Learning not to blab about it is usually one of the first lessons in Actually Getting Some 101.

JayDavidJayDavidabout 12 years agoAuthor
Point taken

I hear your comments, but remember, we are dealing with inexperienced 18 year olds who are sort of in awe of what is suddenly going on. I think it is realistic, and even if cringeworthy, I think it fits with the characters. Thanks for the feedback.

andyMassageandyMassageabout 12 years ago
enjoyable read

I enjoy your stories and kinda of 40% to 50% agree with the other comments about talking to Fred but also agree with you JayDavid about 18 YO close friends discussing things of thier sexual adventures.

I loved the Emily deflowering and figure Jack will become the deflowering expert. The anal and fun with Cara was also great. Now we have to get Jack & Gina hooked up that is why she is pissed at him... Need some deflowering time together on thier own. Maybe at Dana's party, they connect.

Of course Dana connects Jack with Fiona. This story can go on and on and I hope you keep it going.. Thanks for writing...... USA 50+ male

JayDavidJayDavidabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

You are in the ballpark on some of the next plot twists. There are another 7 chapters to go, and I have tried to mix it up. Thanks for the feedback.

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenabout 12 years ago
rode hard and put up wet

Seven more chapters! You're going to ride this to death. But I'm still reading.

JayDavidJayDavidabout 12 years agoAuthor
Why this series has 12 parts

I wrote this not knowing if I would post it anywhere. I just let it go until I reached an ending I was pleased with. When I started to post, I realized that each chapter couldn't be too short or too long, so I started to divide it up where it made sense. It ended up with 12 chapters. I'm glad you are willing to stay with it.

I liked the characters so much, that I have a version (slightly shorter) of the events from Dana's viewpoint (to try to write it from a female standpoint, and also give her motivation). I'll probably post that next. And I've also written two shorter pieces with characters from this series that I may also post after that (right now they are more plot driven than erotica, though. I'm starting on something new now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
excellent series!

You have earned a red star with every story in this series! This will also earn a red star. I do look forward to the sequels, especially with Gina. I will be interested in the female perspective.

GreenleafRGreenleafRabout 12 years ago
Oh, no! I'm at the most recent story!

It's always a shock when you realize you're reading a story in the process of being written and you have to wait for the next one episode. I'm definitely looking forward to the remainder of the stories.

I agree with one comment I saw which is that Jack is being very foolish sharing his experiences with Fred. As sharp as Jack is, he would keep quiet about his incredible run of good fortune. I understand your response to that but I just don't buy it. It seems obvious that this will lead to something with Gina and maybe this was the mechanism to allow that to happen. Of course, maybe it will bite him - only you know the future.

In the meantime, I'll wait, holding my ...(breath) for the next story.

Thanks for sharing your talent for writing with us.

JayDavidJayDavidabout 12 years agoAuthor
More thanks

I'm surprised that the Jack/Fred discussions, which are a tiny piece of the story, are generating such feelings. I still think that an 18 year old who went from 0 to 60 overnight in his sex life needs someone to tell, and who better than his only male friend (although he also confides in Sarah, his sister).

I've been posting a chapter a week, and hope to stick to that schedule--it seems that after about that time, the number of views and votes slows down, so a new chapter is warranted.

Thanks for the feedback.

blackirishsolblackirishsolabout 12 years ago
just one word

Like your story. The Jack/Fred squabble is nonsense and the 0 to 60 analogy is perfect. Yeah, it would great great if he was perfect but he's 18 and pretty normal. It's much better story (and more realistic) if he makes mistakes. Mistakes we all made at 18. Your 25, 25 & 45 year old readers forget that.

Stick to your guns and your story. We're all going to read anyway. BTW, that readers are whinging is a great indication that you've got something!

Thanks for sharing your fine story,

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 12 years ago
It only takes twelve chapters...

...for him to get all the way to Zoey? Zsu-Zsu? :D

JayDavidJayDavidabout 12 years agoAuthor
Good catch

Before they had names, they were letters. But no, we don't get to Z

redbaron172redbaron172about 12 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait to hear how it turns out..... I see a connection forming between the dad on one side and mother on the other.... that'd be an interesting twist to the story....

NeptoonNeptoonalmost 12 years ago
great story

another great story keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I guess those who are concerned about Jack telling tales out of school to Fred must have missed the fact that the ladies have also been comparing notes.

Good story line thanks for sharing your talents.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
One weekend does not an expert make - in the real world

When will he learn there is a beautiful, jealous, young lady under Gina's frumpy wardrobe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ANOTHER HIT OUT OF THE BALLPARK

IRL (in real life) a guy is not going to progress from shy, introverted virgin to school stud in one weekend, even with hot, experienced babes as sex tutors. Nor from nothing to sex defloration expert in less than a week. But I bet if JayDavid wrote it realistic, it would not be as interesting or as hot as it is.

It was a nice pay-it-forward for him to help out a virgin.

Hope he is yet able to help out Fiona who is still as shy and awkward as he once was before the three babes.

Paul in Oklahoma

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

Interesting reading the comments for this, it’s still not right for guys to talk about what and who they’ve done, yes the girls have a free exchange of information between themselves, however a guy doesn’t get branded as a slut, but a girl can and frequently will get and carry a bad reputation through no fault of her own, a guy will be celebrated as some kind of a stud. As the old song goes, “Don’t you know that it’s different for girls”, sad but true even now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous