The Lake House Lessons 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayDavid
JayDavid
653 Followers

It was 3:30, so I dried off and dressed to get my haircut. When I got to the salon, I was sent to Ramon, who had been given strict instructions by Sarah what to do to my hair. He complied, and I had to admit, it looked good. I returned home and decided to take a quick nap before the party, so I went upstairs. I had received a text from Fred, and gave him a call.

"You won't believe what just happened," I said.

"Lately, I'd believe anything," he said.

I told him about Ariel's visit, and he pointed out that I now had a reasonable chance to fuck two sisters in one day, which seemed pretty cool. I suggested to Fred that we should go to the party together, so we could talk, and he agreed to pick me up at about 9:15. I asked him about Gina, and he said she wanted to go alone, in case she got bored and wanted to leave early. I then got into bed and fell asleep, thinking about how Fred had no idea that he was about to find a "sure thing."

I woke up at about 6 and showered. When I came downstairs, Dad was shaved and dressed for his date and was acting nervous. Sarah was trying to talk him down, but he was pacing nervously.

"When are you leaving?" I asked.

"I'm picking her up at 7, and we are going to The Grill."

"Good choice," I said, "good food, fancy but not too fancy, and intimate."

"Sarah's idea," he admitted. "What about you," he asked.

"Fred is picking me up at 9:15 or so."

I made myself a sandwich and moved to the TV. At 6:45, Dad left, after Sarah made sure he looked perfect, and we wished him luck.

"Oh my god," Sarah said, "he may be worse with women than you ever were."

"Then how did he get Mom to marry him?" I asked.

"Who knows?" she responded. "How are you now getting laid constantly by some of the hottest girls in town?" she joked. "And it can only get better now that you have a real haircut.

"All good things are a result of your compassion," I responded, playfully, "and my hidden charms," I added, looking down at my shorts.

Sarah punched me good-humoredly on the arm before I put my dishes away and got dressed.

At 9:15 on the dot, Fred texted me that he was outside, so I got into his car. I was wearing a blue plaid button down shirt and khakis, an outfit that passed Sarah's inspection; Fred was in jeans and a polo. As we drove to Dana's house, I said, "Let's try not to stand in the corner and rip on everyone. Let's try to be friendly and talk to people." Fred agreed to try. "And talk to girls," I said. "One thing I learned the last few days is that girls are just people and we shouldn't be afraid of them."

"That's easy for you to say," he responded, "you have the magic touch these days."

"I know," I said, "but you can try. The worst thing they say is that they aren't interested."

"O.K.," Fred agreed.

I continued, "Next thing I learned is that girls want to be listened to and respected, but want a guy to be confident. That is hard to figure out, but try it."

"Got it," he responded. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a couple of condoms, handing them to Fred. "And you should always be ready, just in case."

He looked at me skeptically, but pocketed the rubbers anyway.

The party was in full swing when we arrived, and we parked a way down the street. Loud music was blasting from the open windows, and the small house and yard were full of kids, most holding red plastic cups or bottles of beer. We weaved our way through the crowd into the house.

"Let's get a beer and get the lay of the land," I said, looking around for Dana and Gina.

I saw many of my classmates, a few younger kids and some people who had graduated already, and a bunch of strangers. I guess the word had gotten out about the party. We found a couple of surprisingly good beers, and toasted the party. Fred and I started to walk around, grabbing some chips and pretzels as we wandered. There were a number of very hot girls at this party, some of whom I didn't recognize, and many of them greeted me. Clearly, the fact that Dana slept with me made me significantly more interesting than I had previously been. I said "hey" back and continued to look for Dana and Gina. I really missed spending time with Gina, and really wanted her to come to the party and have fun.

Finally, in the back yard, I saw Dana. She was standing in a group of people, boys and girls, including Emily and her friend Lisa, who was probably the second hottest girl at North, or at least was in the running. I walked over to Dana, with Fred in tow, and stood so that Fred was standing next to Emily, who looked at me briefly, smiled, and then looked away.

Even in the half light of the backyard, I could see that Dana looked wonderful. She was wearing a little makeup, and it brought out her cheek bones and eyes. Her tight, short black dress left little to the imagination, and thinking about the fact that I didn't have to imagine what was under there sent a warm felling to my groin. Her legs looked amazing, and it took all of my willpower not to jump her right there.

She was totally in her element, talking with everybody and flirting like an expert, so I just stood there until she noticed me.

"Hey, Jack," she said, "Glad you could make it." She leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek, whispering, "Play it cool, enjoy yourself, the night is young," with her hot, beer scented breath, "and I like the haircut."

I turned and saw Emily talking to Fred, their heads close, and Emily occasionally touching Fred's arm. I wondered if it came naturally to her, or if Dana had given her lessons. Either way, it didn't matter because Fred looked like he was in love already. Emily deftly guided Fred away from the group and they sat down next to each other on a bench. I saw Dana whisper something to Lisa, who nodded and walked toward the house. I was pretty sure that Dana didn't see me checking her out as she left, because if she did, I might pay for it later.

I decided to go inside and get some more food. I also decided to drink early in the night, but then slow down, in case I needed to drive Fred home. I got another beer, crappy this time, and some chips. I saw Ariel, in a baggy t-shirt and pajama pants, her hair in a loose pony tail, come down the stairs, grab a bottle of tequila, a knife and a lime. She gave me a big smile, and went back upstairs to her room.

There was a bunch of jocks watching a baseball game on the TV and I went over and stood with them, drinking and watching. Bart, a football player, looked at me and said, clearly drunk—"you're Jack, right."

"Yeah," I said in a friendly way, "You're Bart, we were in social studies class together in 8th grade."

"Right," he said, "Mr. Johnson. What a douche."

I didn't agree, but nodded. What was the point?

Then he said, "Dude, you're banging Dana, right?"

"I guess," I said, trying not to make a big deal of it.

I wasn't sure what the reaction would be, but he raised his huge meaty hand for a high five and said, "Good for you, man, she is a sweet piece of ass."

I smiled and nodded.

"Is she amazing in the sack?" he continued, as the rest of the group listened intently.

"What do you think?" I responded, laughing, without actually answering his question, and that led to a round of drinking, toasting and high-fives. We watched the game and talked about the strategy, the hotness of the other girls at the party, and which of them would do what sex act with whom. What I always expected guys to talk about at a party like this.

I kept looking for Gina, and finally, she arrived. She had done something with her hair, put on some makeup and, it appeared, got some new clothes that showed off what turned out to be a pretty good body. It was like every stupid teen movie ever, where the shy, plain girl takes off her glasses, or changes her hair style, and immediately is gorgeous. I rushed over to her and said, "Hey, you look great."

She smiled, and said, "If you are going to enemy territory, you should try to fit in, I guess."

"Well, it works for you," I said, "but you will enjoy yourself more if you don't think of it as enemy territory. In fact, maybe you should turn off that awesome brain of yours for a while and stop thinking so damn much."

She punched me in the arm.

"Want a beer?" I asked.

"Sure."

So we went to the kitchen and got a beer.

"Where's Fred," she asked.

"Last I saw him he was in the back yard with Emily."

"Emily?" she asked. "Dana's friend?"

"Yes," I responded.

"Interesting," she said, taking a drink. "And where is the lovely and talented Dana?" she asked sarcastically.

"She is in the backyard, too, and I don't understand why you hate her so much."

"I guess you really don't," she responded. "O.K., so I'm at this big, cool high school party, now what?" she asked.

I said, "I guess you drink, eat, and talk to people. Why don't we go outside?"

She followed me to the back yard. It was pretty crowded, and I could see Dana talking to a smaller group, mostly guys, and I tried not to allow myself to be jealous. She wasn't my girlfriend, and I wasn't her boyfriend. I looked at Gina, and motioned with my beer to the bench, where Fred was still sitting with Emily. They were sitting close and I thought I noticed them touching a lot while they spoke and laughed. That made me feel great. Gina looked amused.

"Did Fred enroll in your School for Studs?"

"All I told him was to be nice and to be open to opportunities, and not just sit in the corner ripping on people. Advice I'd kind of give to you."

"Very funny," she responded and looked around, drinking her beer.

"I need to use the bathroom," I said, so I headed back to the house.

Gina followed me in. I decided to use the upstairs bathroom, hoping it would be less crowded. There were couples hooking up all around the upstairs and into the bedrooms. I didn't see Dana, but that didn't mean she wasn't there with some random guy.

When I finished, I knocked on Ariel's door. She came to the door, opened it a crack and let me in. I could tell she was pretty drunk.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Great. Worked this afternoon, then home on Saturday night at my little sister's high school party. Thank god I was able to have some fun today—but you know that already, don't you?"

I appreciated her easy and open attitude toward sex. For her, it was fun, and as long as she was treated well, there were no games. I smiled and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Gotta go. See you later," I said, leaving the room and shutting the door.

When I came downstairs, I was shocked to see Gina, with a fresh bottle of beer in her hand, talking with a tall, skinny guy who I vaguely remembered from junior year calculus. They were chattering away and laughing, so I quietly walked past them and got another beer. I went into the front yard, and saw a group of junior girls talking. They all looked pretty hot, and I decided to go over and try to talk to them.

Remarkably, they seemed nervous talking to me, and we talked about school, and TV and where I was going to college and where they wanted to go. It was going well, and I actually had started to focus on one of the girls, a dark haired Asian named Natalie, who seemed interested in me. She was smart, played the cello and wanted to go to a small liberal arts college in the northeast. And she was very pretty. I didn't ignore the other girls, but was apparently doing well with Natalie, when I noticed Fred standing a few feet from me, holding Emily's hand. He called me over and told me that they were going to leave the party.

"That's great for you," I said, sincerely, "but how am I going to get home?"

I hadn't thought of this obvious issue when I agreed to let him drive. But I understood why Fred wasn't really worried about my issues because he was leaving the party with a hot girl who seemed to be willing to have sex with him.

"I'm sure you can figure it out," he said, grabbing Emily's hand and leading her toward his car.

"Is that your ride?" Natalie asked.

"Yeah, but I guess I come in second to young love," I laughed.

She said, "Well, if you need a ride later, look for me and I'll give you one."

I thanked her and realized my beer was empty. "I'm going to get another," I said, "anyone else want to join me?" Natalie followed me into the house and we got beers and started drinking and talking, Natalie leaning against the wall, displaying a nice set of legs and a slim body with small tits. I felt a tap on my shoulder at the same time as I sensed Dana's distinctive scent.

"Can I borrow you for a second?" she asked, "you don't mind, do you, Nat?" she asked.

"Of course not," Natalie responded, but I sensed a little edge to her voice.

Dana led me away to a quiet area. "Natalie Kim," she said, appreciatively, "She'd be a good choice for you." I kind of half nodded. "Smart and pretty."

She then leaned up and kissed me hard on the lips and quickly gave my cock a tug. "I know what we said the other day, and it is obviously up to you, but if you play your cards right, there will be a lot more where that came from. If you are interested, don't leave the party early."

I told her that, actually, Fred had left with Emily (which made us both smile) and I didn't have a ride home yet, although Natalie had offered me one.

She gave me that "look" and said, "You can go with her, if you want, or stick around and I'll take care of your ride."

Natalie seemed great, but I had to decide whether to keep hitting on her, with no guarantee that it would lead anywhere, when I had an amazing sure thing waiting for me. But I wanted to keep my options with Natalie open, so I found her, still standing where I left her, drinking her beer and looking a little annoyed.

"Sorry," I said, "our hostess needed some help."

"Yeah, I'm sure," she said sharply, but she didn't just walk away. "Look, I've heard the talk around school about you and Dana. Are you together, because I wouldn't try to get in between you."

"No," I responded, "we're just friends. Good friends."

I kept talking to Natalie and her anger seemed to dissipate some. "I'm not going to have to take you up on your generous offer of a ride tonight, but could I get your cell number—maybe we could get together another time?

She pulled out her cell and I took out mine. I keyed in the number she gave me and pressed send. Her phone rang, so I hung up and we each saved the contact. Natalie walked away, back to her group of friends.

I turned and saw Gina, drinking yet another beer, talking to one of the jocks I had been watching baseball with, Hank. They were really talking in an animated way, and Gina was resting a hand on his arm. I walked over and said "hey" to Hank and then said to Gina, "Fred left with Emily."

"Good for him," she responded, her speech a little slurred, and turned back to Hank.

I got the hint and went for another beer. I went back to the TV and there was some show on. I sat down with a bunch of other people, watched and made small talk. When I turned around, I could see that Gina was making out with Hank. Good for her, I thought, and settled in on the couch. I wasn't going anywhere.

The crew on the couch changed occasionally, and I found myself talking to people I hadn't spoken with in years, and some kids from South, none of whom knew Fiona. Someone brought me a beer, and even a shot, as if I was entitled to such service because of my connection to Dana, and I felt pretty good about things. I didn't see Gina or Hank and I hoped they were somewhere hooking up.

I looked at my watch and it was just after 1 a.m. The party was slowing down, and I could see Dana, and a wobbly Ariel, beginning to clean up, looking like they had gone through that drill before. I figured that since I was sticking around, I should help, so I began to gather red cups, bottles and other trash. Dana and Ariel both smiled at me, and I noticed a few others helping. Meanwhile, the drunk and sleepy were being roused and the couples were being untangled. Eventually, it was down to just me, Ariel and Dana, and the house was presentable, if not clean.

"We'll have to do the outside tomorrow, I guess," Dana said.

"Have you seen Mom?" asked Ariel.

"No," responded Dana, who checked her phone.

"No text either."

They ran upstairs to see if Mrs. Angelo had slipped in unnoticed, but came back and told me her room was empty. We stopped and briefly thought what that might mean, but really didn't want to dwell on it.

Ariel decided to go to sleep and Dana and I were alone in the kitchen. Dana said. "I see you made your choice," she said. "I'm glad—Natalie is really cute."

"Not like you," I said, and she smiled appreciatively.

"You're not half bad yourself," she said, "Maybe you can have her another night, but tonight you are mine."

"What about my ride home?" I asked.

"No ride home. Stay here with me; I think it will be O.K."

I really liked that idea, so I texted my father, "staying here—Fred left without me and I will stay on the couch." So, I lied.

Dana led me up to her room and closed the door, when Dad responded. "OK c u in am."

He never used abbreviations in texts. Again, I didn't want to think about the fact that he and Mrs. Angelo might have been—At that point, Dana took the phone out of my hand and turned me around to face her. While I was focusing on my phone, she had stripped down to only very small, very sexy underwear. I was still overcome by her intense beauty, and I drank it in with my eyes.

I ripped off my clothing and she said, "I am glad you stayed for me, you deserve a reward."

She pushed me down so that I was sitting on the end of the bed, slowly removed her bra and panties, then got on her knees between my legs and lowered her mouth onto my pulsing cock. She grabbed my cock at its root and began sucking it deeply into her hot mouth. She twisted her hands on the shaft as she bobbed her head back and forth, using her tongue to ratchet up the pressure.

Her hair flew around and she had a half crazed look on her face as she blew me. As her head bobbed out, I could see her beautiful tits bouncing. I tried to hold on as long as possible, but she was too good, and I told her I was about to cum. She cupped my balls and gave a gentle squeeze as I blasted my load into her mouth, causing her to choke slightly before swallowing. She smiled and licked her lips.

We crawled onto the bed, and I attacked her tits with my mouth and hands. I rubbed them and sucked on them until her nipples were erect. She moaned every time I put one in my mouth. I painted increasingly large circles on each mound with my tongue, then reversed my rotation, ending back on the nipple.

Dana was writhing under my attentions, and I noticed that she was rubbing her own pussy. I reached down and took over the job, while continuing to work over her marvelous tits. When she spread her legs wider, I stuck two fingers into her dripping hole and she began to raise her hips off the bed. I removed my hand, pivoted on top of her and rammed my cock deep inside her.

She came almost immediately, shaking and yelling, as I continued to pound away like a man possessed. I lifted my torso up so I could see her face, eyes closed, moaning with pleasure, and her tits jiggling under me. It was more than I could take and I spewed my cum inside her and collapsed on top of her, my nose nestled in her delicious neck.

JayDavid
JayDavid
653 Followers
12