The Lake House Lessons 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up to meet her, and said, "What can I get you?"

Natalie looked at me and said, "Nothing, I'll get my own."

"O.K." I said and sat back down.

Trying to keep her independence, I assumed. She got a cup of tea and joined me, sitting across the small table. She took a sip and said, "O.K., I want to put my cards on the table here. I thought we were connecting at the party, and then Dana comes over and you basically abandon me. I was angry, but I liked you and figured I'd at least give you a chance to explain. So, tell me, what's your relationship with Dana? If you are with her, I won't do anything to interfere, because it is wrong, and because somehow, I know that she will make my life miserable."

Wow, I thought, no beating around the bush here. "That was pretty clear," I said. "O.K., I really like you, too, so I am going to be totally straight with you. No BS, O.K.?"

"That's what I want to hear," she said, waiting for my explanation.

"I started tutoring her in physics and one thing led to another and we started sleeping together. And it was great." I think Natalie was a bit surprised at how honest I was being, but I figured, what the hell, best case scenario, she is O.K. with my explanation and we move on, worst case, I blew it. But unlike last week, I seemed to have options.

I continued, "This thing with Dana is very new for both of us, and we have an agreement—we are not a 'couple' and we can see other people. And as much as I enjoyed talking to you at the party, I had agreed with Dana that I would end the night with her." That was a bit of a lie, but plausible. "But I really want to get to know you better," I continued.

She paused, "so, if we go out, you will stop seeing Dana?"

Again, I went with honesty. "No, not just because we go out. But if we go out, and it works out, and we decide to be exclusive, then yes, I stop seeing Dana, and anyone else. The same way that I wouldn't ask you to not see other people until we agreed to that."

Natalie nodded. "I guess that makes sense," she agreed, "but would you really stop seeing Dana, I mean, I'm no Dana."

"Are you serious?" I asked. "Yes, Dana is very pretty, but so are you. You are smart, and talented, and I am really attracted to you." She smiled. "In fact, after the party, Dana told me that she thought that you would be better for me than her."

"I didn't even realize she knew who I was."

"Trust me," I said. "Dana is on top of all of the social issues at school, and she is very aware of all of the pretty girls."

I think my honesty was the right approach. Natalie didn't get up and leave, and we continued to drink our beverages and talk. She told me she needed to get home to study, and I asked her out for dinner on Friday. She agreed, stood up and kissed me on the cheek. I could smell the tea on her breath, and the sweet smell of her hair. As she walked out, I admired again her nice legs, and her small, delightful ass. I went over and said goodbye to Fred and Emily, and went home.

I did a little studying for what I expected would be another easy final, had dinner, watched TV and went to bed, trying to imagine what Dana had in store for me, and thinking of Natalie.

TUESDAY

I woke up early and had a swim. It felt good, and focused me. I hoped that Dana would pass, because I wanted her to pass, because I wanted to think that I had helped her, and, of course, because I wanted to see what her plans to "appreciate" me would entail. The anticipation was excruciating, and kind of hot.

While I was eating breakfast, Sarah came out of her room, followed by Dave. I was happy to see that she was enjoying herself. In the past, when I saw her with guys, I was jealous, but that wasn't an issue now. We talked about nothing interesting for a while, and I showered and got dressed. My test didn't start until 2, so I killed time, playing video games and watching TV. I started thinking about Dana, taking the physics test wearing the outfit she described.

A little after noon, I got a text from Dana. "Just finished. It was hard, but I'm pretty sure I passed. See the attached. Stone is grading now. Ha Ha."

I downloaded the attached picture, and it was of Dana, from the neck down, showing me the cleavage displaying shirt she wore to the test. Her breasts were mesmerizing, and clearly Mr. Stone was powerless to resist her.

I responded, "Good luck, and thanks for the reminder of how hot you are."

About 45 minutes later, I got another text from Dana. "I got an 82. You rock. Please see the attached. What you see is going to be all yours on Wednesday."

I downloaded the picture, and it was Dana, lying on her bed totally naked, with her arms squeezing her delicious breasts together. "Wow," I responded.

She texted back, "Be here at 3 tomorrow. Do not be a second late."

"Don't worry," I replied.

I went to school, took my test and went home. I think I still did O.K. on the test, despite the fact that I was totally distracted. I decided to sit by the pool for a while and relax before dinner. I realized that I hadn't had sex since Sunday morning. I was getting horny, and the anticipation for the next day wasn't helping. But the heat of the day began to relax me until I was dozing off.

I woke up when I felt a hand rubbing my cock. I opened my eyes and was surprised to see Beth, wearing a white bikini that didn't even come close to covering her huge tits, sitting next to me, with her hand on my bathing suit, gently stroking my stiffening member.

"Remember me?" she asked.

"Of course," I said, sleepily.

"What's going on, Beth?"

She responded, "I came over to swim and hang out with Sarah, but when I got here, she got a call from Dave, and she had to leave. I saw you out here alone, and decided to stay." She stood up and swung her leg over me and sat down, crushing my cock under her beautiful ass. She took off her bikini top and displayed her awe inspiring rack.

I felt my cock pressing up against her through my suit, and she leaned forward, pressing my face into her cleavage. My horniness caused me to go a little crazy, and I began to knead her tits and suck on them wildly. Beth stood up, and while still straddling the chair, figured out how to pull my swimsuit off, so that I was totally naked on the lounge chair. She removed her bikini bottom, and I was treated to a view of her neatly trimmed pubic hair as she slowly lowered herself onto my shaft.

I was able to put my feet onto the ground so I could use them to push up, and Beth was essentially standing. I thrust into her at an increasing pace. I was able to reach out with my hands and grab her swaying boobs, which I rubbed and tweaked as she bounced on top of me. I was so heated up that I thought I was going to cum, but she slowed down and stopped, so that she was sitting on me, fully impaled by my rod.

She sat still for what seemed like a long time, and I reached out and started rubbing her clit. This caused her to moan and writhe on my cock, which made me start thrusting again, and she started to move in rhythm with my hips. After only a few minutes of this, she yelled out, and I spewed a huge load of cum inside her, which started to drip down on me.

Beth got up and without saying another word, turned and jumped into the pool. She surfaced in the shallow end, standing, with her tits floating on the surface. I got up and jumped in, too. We held each other, naked, in the pool, and I felt myself getting hard again.

She swam away from me, her ass looking great as she receded. She went to the wall of the pool and, face down, put her elbows out of the pool, bracing herself so that she was floating on the surface, but not moving. Her round, tanned ass stuck out of the pool and as her legs floated to the surface, she spread them wide. I walked over to where she had arrayed herself, and was able to stick my cock into her from behind.

Alternately pushing off the edge of the pool and pulling herself back, she moved herself back and forth against my cock, while I bounced off the pool bottom, slamming my cock into her. I felt her shudder as I pumped away, and then I came again. She let go of the pool wall and turned toward me. II could see my cum leaking out of her into the pool, and I remembered that I really needed to clean the pool.

We swam together for a few minutes before she said, "I have to go."

I admired Beth's short, curvy body as it left the pool, and watched her get back into her bikini and the coverup she had brought with her before I followed and put on my swimsuit.

"Thanks," I said, as she walked into the house.

"Back at you," she said. "I missed you," she continued.

"Me too," I responded, as she left the house, got into her car and drove away.

That was a pleasant surprise, I thought. I think I would have exploded the following day the second I saw Dana, so I was glad that happened.

After Beth left, I took a shower and basically took it easy. Dad came home pretty early from work, and took a swim. Afterwards, he told me that he had asked Mrs. Angelo to go with him to the lake house for the weekend, and she accepted. He seemed excited.

Sarah seemed kind of annoyed, in general, and she told me later that Dave's call was a break up. "Not that we were technically together," she said, angrily, "but he told me he didn't want to see me anymore."

"Asshole," I said. "His loss."

She hugged me and then said, "What was the deal with Beth?"

I shrugged and said, "I guess she needed some hot high school action."

Sarah punched me in the arm and went up to her room. I followed a little later. When I got upstairs, I checked Facebook and saw that Natalie had accepted my friend request, and was on line. I chatted with her a little. I also saw that Fred had changed his status to "In a relationship" with Emily. Good for them. I commented on something Gina had posted about politics. I decided to Facebook stalk Natalie a little, and started checking out her profile. There were a bunch of pictures of her from what would have been her freshman year, and it was clear that she was at another school. She was younger, obviously, but looked cute, and there were lots of pictures of her with friends.

The next year, though, there were fewer pictures, mostly black and white shots of trees and buildings, and a few of her performing. I thought that she must have gotten bored with Facebook, like people often did. Then, this year, she was at North, and I saw a bunch of pictures of her with other junior girls. Nothing embarrassing.

I also decided to check out Dana's profile, since she also had accepted my friend request. Lots of pictures of her with the other popular kids, partying, hanging out, sunbathing, drinking. A few pictures of her with her mother and Ariel. Pictures of her with a few guys, but rarely more than one or two with any single guy. Prom pictures from the past 4 years, each with a different big athletic looking guy, showing her growing from a beautiful freshman to her full glory as prom queen, standing with the idiot ex-boyfriend who treated her like shit at the prom. I thought how I never went to the prom, and how cool it would have been if I could have gone with Dana or Natalie, but the timing was just off.

I checked my email, and there were 5 emails from Dana. She was really going all out. Each email consisted of the statement "places that you may be visiting" and an attached picture. The first was a close up of Dana's mouth, her red, luscious lips partially open, with her tongue licking her lips. The second was a close up of her right breast, nipple aroused, and the third was a similar picture of her left breast. The fourth was of her ass and the last of her pussy.

This girl was scary good, I thought, my heart pounding and my cock hardening. I responded to the last email, "really looking forward to the tour." I thought about sending her a picture of my hard cock, but decided not to. Although I trusted Dana for the most part, I also sensed that she would be dangerous if crossed. And I didn't want to risk that my picture would be made public if I ever pissed her off.

A few minutes later she sent me another email. "3 o'clock."

Ultimately, I was able to fall asleep.

12