All Comments on 'The Lake House Lessons 09'

by JayDavid

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

too cliche. seriously shows bad thinking. to give up the hot girl for the regular girl has been 100s of times. just once leave the guy with the girl that he really wanted before everyone tells him his friend since diapers wants him

JayDavidJayDavidalmost 12 years agoAuthor
The story isn't over

There are still some twists to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
95% A+. 5% F-

You write a great story up until this point. Putting him with Gina is such a waste. The whole story is with Dana and to do this seems like a cheap shot. Gina is not who he should be with. Dana all the way. This feels like a crappy syfy move where they invest time in characters and kill them off in a matter of seconds. I hope the twists you said something about are good.

NeptoonNeptoonalmost 12 years ago
not bad

pretty good so far figured it would turn out like this but as you said there are still some chapters to come and i figured dana isn't the one to give up lightly

pindrop80pindrop80almost 12 years ago
Keep it up

I like the romance with Gina. Nothing wrong with being with someone you could actually spend your life with. Dana is the girl you sleep with, Gina's the one you bring home to your parents. Although I'm very interested to see what happens with college, and if Dana and Ariel become step-sisters.

kizkizkizkizalmost 10 years ago
Master piece

This was the best chapter of the series. Everything that you'd been building up climaxed here. All of the characters were fully developed and their competing motivations and desires played so well together. Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I would have still gone for Dana haha

He should have gone for the hotter one....dumbass lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THE WAY TO GO

Even Dana, when she refused an exclusive deal with Jack and set up their fuck buddy relationship, recognized that she was not the one for him mentality and in her personality. Besides she is too much of a possessive and controlling bitch for Dana and Jack to be soul mate equals. A nerd girl for valedictorian Jack makes a lot more sense once he is through his lessons and wild stage which gives us the great story. Maybe one reason some commenters have not taken to Gina is because her personality has not been developed in the story, except to portray her in the understandable green jealously stage of unrequited love. She was, after all, going to declare her love for Jack, but got shut down/out by the Lake House weekend, causing her to feel snubbed by her longtime friend.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

First of all, Gina was too obvious/cliche' from the start of the story. Then you wrote her always having some scathing, nasty remark to say. Up until this chapter she's pretty much been a condescending bitch. So now you follow the same cliche' and the main character suddenly realizes he loves her and doesn't care that she's been a vindictive bitch all this time. At this point, us readers have no sympathy for her, and most probably don't even like her. If you wanted to write this same old tired theme, you should have at least tried to generate some sympathy or empathy for her from your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You completely lost me. I almost got whiplash from how sharp you took that turn. I binged this series until he left the party. This was handled so poorly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous