The Lakehouse

Story Info
Two couples share a lakehouse
4.9k words
108.7k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 08/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay and I had been going to the Lake house since before we were married. It had been in his family for four generations, each generation modifying and adding to the house. At the beginning, it was just a cabin at the lake, but over time the family had bought more land, and expanded the cabin into quite a large house, with nice amenities. The house now boasts six bedrooms, a large kitchen, a den with a pool table, and the living room has a big screen TV, with a satellite dish on the roof, and full home theater setup. The living room opened up onto a large deck overlooking the lake, and the private dock and boathouse (with room for two boats).

We often would meet with Jay's parents, or siblings and families, but sometimes we would manage to get a few days there by ourselves. When we did, it would always amp-up our sex life, and it would "hang over" for weeks afterward, and even the sex at home was improved in both passion and frequency. We had one of those "times to ourselves" coming up, and boy was I looking forward to it. I had been planning to use each room to fulfill a different fantasy, three of his, three of mine, so I could not believe that I was saying this to Jay.

"Look, I know it was our long weekend, but Ali said that she and Roger were having some, you know, problems in the bedroom, and this always spices ours up, so I want to share the weekend with them. It's a big house, you'll still get laid!"

So, eventually, Jay was convinced, and the plans were made - we would share a long weekend with Roger and Ali. We picked them up at their house in our Tahoe and headed to the lake. Jay and Roger knew each other, but not too well, while Ali and I had been friends for nearly 15 years, going through school together since Junior High, and even going to the same college. We chatted in the car for the trip to the lake, and once the car was unloaded, I gave Ali a tour of the house, while Jay took Roger down to the boathouse to show off the big-boy toys.

The house is laid out with two wings off a center section. The center section is where the kitchen and living room were, and each wing had it's own "master" bedroom, plus two other rooms. First I showed her where Jay and I would be, in the "smaller" master bedroom. The bathroom housed a large shower (large enough for two!), and a jacuzzi, and looks quite luxurious - and it is, unless you compare it to the room I planned to give to Ali and Roger.

We walked back through the main part of the house as I led her to "their" room. The newer master bedroom was, to say the least large. The bed area is raised, with large windows with a great view of the lake. Two steps down from the raised bed area, is a sitting area by the windows, a dressing area by the other wall, with the entrance to the bath. The bathroom has a separate toilet area with a bidet, a large sink counter with dual sinks, and then goes in to the shower area. The shower, like the one in the other master bedroom, was built for two (at least!), with multiple shower nozzles, and steps up and directly connected to the large jacuzzi tub which was really as big as a hot tub. The final crown is the wall of windows overlooking the lake. The windows were dual walled, with a center diffuser that could be drawn for modesty, or left open if people were feeling particularly exhibitionist, or when people are there privately.

"That's a little kinky!" Ali said to me, looking out the windows in the shower. I flipped the switch on the wall and the diffusing curtains moved into place.

"There, still translucent from in here, but outside it blocks almost all the light coming from within. But, at night, there's enough to see whether there are one or two people in the shower!" I told her.

"Susan, this is all so beautiful! Roger and I really needed to be away from our everyday lives. We both respond too quickly to cell phones and emails, and we end up snapping at each other. We both agreed to leave it all at home and just relax for the next three days. I hope we can!"

"Well, I can tell you that whenever I get Jay into here to shower together, we always end up needing another shower when we're done!"

We headed back to the kitchen, and I went to the wine cooler to pick out a bottle to get us started. The guys came up from the boathouse, and joined us in the kitchen, and we all enjoyed the wine and some conversation. Eventually, Ali looked at Roger with a sly grin and a twinkle in her eye.

"I should show you our room! Good-night to you two! I can't thank you two enough for inviting us up here!"

I watched her take Roger's hand and almost skip out of the room. Jay looked at me with an "I'm really horny and I want to go to bed, too!" look on his face.

"Well, shall we turn in, too?" he asked.

"Not yet," I said, grinning at him. "Let's go see what they get up to...I have a feeling they're going to use the shower!"

Having been here with enough of Jay's family, and being a closet voyeur, I knew just where to go to get the best view in the shower. I quickly cleaned up the wine glasses, and grabbed Jay's hand and slipped out on the deck, and out to the lawn. A love-seat sized chair sat on the lawn in a seemingly random spot overlooking the lake, but a quick turn meant the perfect view, and the lights were always such that we were in the shadows.

Sure enough, the lights in the shower were on, and we could see through the translucent curtains that there was one body in the shower, and then a second came in. Seeing that the first body was shorter than the second, we knew that it was Ali first, then in came Roger. We could see well enough to now that they were both naked. The bodies came together in an embrace, and arms were hugging and caressing and bodies crushed together. After a few seconds, they split and Ali walked toward the door, and then we could see the curtain moving back.

Jackpot!

Moving into view were our two friends, with nothing left to the imagination. Roger was fit and muscular - not a real body-builder type, but looking really good. About 6' 2", smooth chest, long arms, and a nice, thick, already standing up cock. Ali stands about 5' 6" with brunette hair and a nice trimmed bush to match. Her breasts were medium to large size with dark nipples and aureoles, and she has a nice, round ass. Ali and Roger walked over to the windows and gazed out toward the lake. I was not worried about being seen because of the shadows cast on the chair.

Roger eased in, behind Ali and started rubbing her breasts, grinding his crotch into her ass. I knew what effect this would have on Jay, and me, and very soon Jay's hands were rubbing my breasts, too. I had removed my bra when I was cleaning the wine glasses (sometimes those things just get in the way!), so when Jay found just my shirt between his fingers and my nipples, I felt him quicken. As we watched Roger and Ali, I unbuttoned my blouse, letting Jay have open access to my breasts.

As we watched, Roger's hands slid down to her hips, and by their adjustments we could tell that he had entered her from behind. He put his hands against the window and started pumping into her, pressing her breasts against the window. I reached over and unzipped Jay's pants, as Jay unbuckled his belt and opened the button at the waist, pulling his pants open, his cock now protruding from his boxers. I stood and slid my shorts and panties to the ground, quickly stepping from them, and settled back down onto Jay's lap, letting his cock ease into my sopping wet pussy.

Jay was watching and matching Roger's pumping, and I could see Ali's face contorting with each thrust, knowing what she was feeling because of Jay's great cock filling me, too. Jay wrapped his arm around me and started playing with my clit, too. I started to forget about Ali and Roger, and closed my eyes, enjoying the glorious sensations in my crotch. I continued to bounce up and down on Jay's cock, a squishy sound emanating from our intersection.

When I looked back up toward the house, I saw that Ali had turned around, and was now impaling herself on Roger's cock, her legs wrapped around him and he was balancing them both, now pushing her back into the window (good thing those windows are industrial strength!). I could see Roger's cock now pushing in and out of Ali, and feeling Jay's cock in me, and my orgasm was rising. I bounced on Jay some more, pressing his hand into my clit. The sensation now overwhelmed me and I felt my pussy clench on Jay's cock and as he released his semen deep into me. My head rolled back onto Jay's shoulder and I let the waves of orgasm take me and my whole body shook on Jay, and he clutched me tightly to him.

As I settled down, I looked up to the house to see Ali lead Roger toward the jacuzzi, his cock softening a bit and wagging between his legs as he walked.

"Hmm, wasn't that just wonderful!" I said, "they're so sexy together, and I, uh, really like what did for you!"

I turned and hungrily kissed Jay on the mouth. As his cock slid out of my pussy, I felt his spunk gush from me, and down onto Jay's balls. I got up and turned, and knelt down to clean up his balls. I love licking up come after we make love, so I licked and slurped until I had him good and cleaned up. Then I moved up to kiss him again, and gave him a taste, too, of the product of our joint "efforts."

I stood up, grabbed my shorts, and walked, bare-assed, back to the house, my blouse still open, my tits swinging free. I called to Jay over my shoulder, "Are you, uh, coming?"

I went to the bathroom to clean up a bit, and heard Jay go in to the powder room off the kitchen. By the time I went into the bedroom, I had shed my blouse, too, and strolled naked up to the bed. Jay was waiting for me, his flaccid prick stirring at the sight of me strolling toward him. God, I love that reaction!

I crawled across the bed to him, taking his penis in my hand, kissing its head, and licking him. The scent of our mixed juices was still strong on his balls and in his pubic hair, and the effect of it hitting my nostrils was immediate, and palpable. My heart quickened and my pussy immediately started to moisten, again.

I looked up at him, "So, you really liked watching Ali fuck, didn't you? You wish it was Ali's pretty lips wrapping around your cock!" With that statement, I wrapped my lips around his cock, and ran my tongue around the head, sucking him in deep. He arched his back, pushing himself into my mouth, and I knew that the talk was getting to him.

I slipped him out of my mouth and moved my body up on his, and straddled him, pushing his cock down on his belly, and "trapping" it there with my cunt, and began sliding up and down his shaft.

"Yeah, and you want it to be *your* cock pushing into her pretty little pussy, pushing her big boobs against the glass in the shower! Yes, you do, you want to feel her cunt, hot and wet around your prick, and squeezing her big boobs. You liked watching them getting pressed against the glass as Roger pushed into her again, and again, in...out...in...out!"

I knew that Jay was getting turned on by the talk, and the truth is, so was I. Suddenly, Jay grabbed my shoulders, and spun us around, pinning me to the mattress, and impaling me with his erection, and then it was his turn to talk.

"Yeah, I want her, and *you* want him, too. You want to feel his cock, pushing you apart, and filling you up! You want to wrap your legs around him and pull him into you, feeling his balls slap against your pretty ass, again and again, until he spews his come deep in your cunt."

All the while, Jay is fucking me like a rabbit, with *his* balls slapping against my ass. I can feel the excess wetness oozing out of my pussy, and coating my ass, and the sheets.

"And, if I know you," he continued, "you can't wait for him to fill you up, because then you want Ali to come over and lick it all out of you!"

"Oh, God, Jay, you know me well!" I exclaimed, and then added, "God, yes! Keep fucking me Jay, I'm gonna come again - ummm, yes, yes, yes!"

Jay kept the rhythm up, keeping me on the edge. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him into me as far as I could pull him, and as soon as my cunt muscles tightened in orgasm, he shot his load in me for the second time that night. I clung to him, kissing his neck, and lips until I felt him soften inside me. He slipped out, and settled in next to me, nuzzling my neck and kissing me.

"I love you, dear, you know that, don't you?" he said.

"Of course I do, and I love you, too. It's OK with me that you want to fuck Ali, because I know that you love me!"

Soon, he was snoring. I got up to go pee, and came back to bed, snuggled against him and drifted off to sleep.

Jay got up early the next morning, as he and Roger were going to take the boat out for some fishing. I vaguely remember kissing him goodbye as I rolled over for another hour or so of sleep. When I woke up, I pulled on a nightshirt, and walked to the kitchen to get some coffee and breakfast. Ali was already up, wearing one of Roger's shirts, and sitting at the table with some coffee and toast.

"Hey, good morning!" she said to me.

"Good morning - boy do I need some coffee!" I replied.

"I made it fresh this morning after the boys left," she said, "I saw them off and took a little walk to see the dock and the lake."

I poured a cup, and got a small danish from the bread box and sat down opposite her at the table. She really looked rather radiant this morning, her hair a bit tousled, but Roger's shirt was only buttoned in the middle, and her cleavage was prominent, even without a bra on. Her eyes almost sparkled in the morning sunlight, and she had a look on her face that I could not quite place.

"So, did you and Roger enjoy the master suite?" I asked, knowing that she had complained about their sex life - or, more properly, their *lack* of sex life.

She smiled at the memories, and said, "Oh, yes, we did try to make up for some lost time...of course, you already know that, don't you?"

I could feel my face flush, but tried to feign innocence.

"Why would you say that?"

She reached down and produced a pair of panties, *my* panties from last night.

"I found these by a strategically placed bench while on my walk this morning...a bench that has a perfectly unobstructed view of the glass-walled shower that someone encouraged me to take advantage of. So, you and Jay get your jollies watching Roger and me fucking? Do you invite just anyone up here just to be voyeurs?"

"Look, Ali, it's not like that, I promise, it's just that, well, we, uh, took a walk after cleaning up, and we just happened to notice, and it really wasn't planned!" I lied.

"Oh, come on, Susan, you don't expect me to believe that! That bench is not there by mistake, and you did lose your panties out there! So, tell me my friend, what was turning you on, thinking about Roger's prick plowing my pussy, or watch my boobs push up against the glass?"

At first I thought she was really angry about it, but as I tried to formulate and answer, she stood up and started walking toward me. Roger's shirt was really only buttoned in the middle, and it opened as she walked, and I could see that she was not wearing any panties.

"I remember that night in the dorm," she said, staring into my eyes. "I know we 'blamed it' on too much rum, but I think you enjoyed it more than just a little - didn't you?"

She was talking about "that night" in the dorm, where neither of us had a date, and we made rum punch and talked about everything from classes to boys and sex, and then we sort of dared each other into a kiss and then we slept together. It was my first, but certainly not my last, lesbian experience, and I always thought it was *not* her first time, but I never knew for sure.

I watched as she walked to me, she unbuttoned the only two buttons on the shirt, allowing it to flop open, exposing her large breasts. I know that Jay always liked her breasts, and wanted to suck on them and have a good titty-fuck. He liked to come on my tits, but with my smaller chest, I couldn't give him a good titty-fuck. But right now, here was Ali offering those breasts to me, instead.

"Now, what was turning you on last night? Jay's dick? You can have that any time. Roger's dick? Well, I can tell you, it's nice, and he knows how to use it, and given the chance, he'd like to use it on you! But, be honest, it was watching him push my boobs against the shower glass that got you all hot, wasn't it?"

To be honest, it was all three. Jay, too, really knows how to use his tool, and yes, I was looking at Roger's prick sliding in and out of Ali's pussy, and yes, she was right, I was watching her tits.

As she neared my chair, I leaned in and kissed her belly, wrapping my arms around her torso, and pulling her in to me. I kissed my way across her belly, and took her left nipple between my lips and kissed her the way I like to be kissed, with a little tongue flick, too. Little did Ali know how many times I had had sex with other women right here in this house! I continued to kiss and lick on her beautiful breasts until she melted onto my lap, and pulled my head up toward hers. She kissed me full on the mouth.

"I take it," I said as she broke the kiss, "that you are not too angry about last night?"

"God, no," she replied, "I just wish that Roger had known, too. He has more that just a little exhibitionist in him, and he would really have strutted us both around more if he knew you were watching! I can't wait to tell him about it! Well, maybe they can stay out fishing for a while yet!"

With that she kissed me again, and sat on my lap, allowing the shirt to fall off her shoulders. She let the shirt slip to the floor, and sat in my lap, completely naked, kissing me on the mouth. My hands slid across her lovely ass, and I grabbed her buns and pulled her close, enjoying the kiss. After a couple of minutes, she again broke the kiss, and stood up, taking my hand.

"Come on, fucking in the kitchen has its appeal, but it is really uncomfortable - let's go to my room!"

I stood and followed her to the master bedroom suite. As she pulled back the covers, I pulled my nightshirt over my head. In the middle of the king-sized bed was a large, still damp spot, which had me guessing that Ali had sent Roger out fishing with a smile on his face. She pushed me onto the bed, and climbed on top of me, grinding her brown fur-patched pussy into mine. She leaned down and took my nipple into her mouth, running her tongue around it and sending shock waves through my system. Her hands ran down over my belly, brushing my pubic patch, but not quite dipping low enough for my desire. I pushed forward at my hips, trying in vain to get her hand in contact with my clit.

"Oh, anxious, I see!" she teased, then went back to tonguing my nipple, and her hands caressed my thighs, down to my knees.

Eventually, she started south, kissing my belly, and running her tongue around my belly-button. Her hands were caressing my thighs, running up maddeningly close to my pussy, then away again. I was aching for some direct contact. She kissed her way down toward my cunt, brushing her nose through my pubic mound, and her tongue flicked out, just touching my clit, but not lingering there at all. It went through me like an electric shock.

"Damn it, Ali, I need your touch! Fuck me, please! Fingers, tongue, something!" I begged her.

Ali just laughed and continued to tease. She ran a finger lightly, I mean *very* lightly down my inner labia, and kissed my thighs just barely away from my pussy. I could feel her breath and even her gaze, as she teased and stared at my gaping pussy. My lips were distended with excitement, and I was as open as I could be. I pushed my hips wherever I though she was, trying in vain to get some solid touch, but she kept teasing me.

12