The Land of Milk & Semen (POV: He)

Story Info
Two people learn to survive by "giving".
5.1k words
4.42
28.3k
19
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's Note: The names and places are completely fictitious. This story is told from the male character POV. Paired with this same story is the same story but from the female POV).


Lauri and I are fairly aggressive, ambitious, very resourceful people at this small semiconductor company in Southern California.

I've always been pretty "goal-oriented". Even in high school I managed to be successful pretty early on. I got the nickname "Mr. Lucky" in high school but it had nothing to do with ambition. I was a late bloomer physically so I used to get teased a lot in the locker room (yeah they made us undress and shower!) and I was "behind the curve" developmentally. There were a lot of cruel jokes.

Then, seemingly overnight, things changed. I ended up with a much larger penis than any of the guys in the locker room but then they still teased me, calling me "Mr. Lucky." even though I had never been laid or really even out on a date. A large penis was a big help in the ego department but I was still very shy around girls for a number of years, even after high school.

I started working at this semiconductor company a few years ago and this is how I met Lauri.

She was maybe 5 or 6 years older than me (I'm almost 34 now) but she was very attractive and looked much younger than her actual age. She was never afraid to admit her age (or just about anything else); she looked really good but also freely admitted:

"I'm too old to bullshit around. I'm almost 40. What's it to ya?" she once said to me in a semi-joking, semi-serious tone. She could be as sweet as honey but she was not one to mince words.

Lauri had an animal-like grace. She was very sharp and with huge green "cat" eyes that could make you melt or suffer major "shrinkage" if she was pissed at you. She had an amazing voice. Occasionally I would hear her singing in her office and she sang with an incredible purity and tone. She loved to sing Barbara Streisand songs and she had her voice nailed. I couldn't believe she wasn't a professional singer.

She also had a very voluptuous shape. The only thing bigger than her eyes were her boobs. Gorgeous, luscious "motor-boat" boobs (watch "The Wedding Crashers" if you don't understand the "motor-boat" reference) and while she never dressed slutty, she never hesitated to dress to flatter her gorgeous, bouncy breasts with cleavage that went on forever. She had a beautiful smile with big blubbery lips. She had a very narrow waist which complemented her very curvaceous ass. Even though I was younger, I fantasized about how beautiful she must be naked.

She had just had a baby so her breasts were practically overflowing from her top no matter what she wore. Her husband had dumped her months ago when she told him she was pregnant. Her new little girl was staying with Grandma a few days, she told me, so she could have a little freedom.

So Lauri was now newly divorced and using her extra time and pent up anger at her asshole ex to fuel her ambition at work. I was single and pre-occupied with my career goals.

We were both trying to get ahead in this small company which was why we were both working late on a Friday night. Our company was on the fifth floor of an eight-story building.

It was the middle of summer, and hot as Hell outside, even though it was just starting to get dark. The summer Santa Ana winds were really blowing. Lauri was at her computer and I was at my computer on the opposite side of the cubicle wall.

We both felt it. I immediately "prairie-dogged" over the cubicle wall and looked down at Lauri, when she said: "Steve, did you feel that?"

"Hell yeah, I felt that. That's why I was peeking over the wall, to see if you felt it". I said.

"Oh, I felt it all right." she said. "That's life in Southern California. You know, it's a little strange now that I think about it..." Lauri's voice trailed off.

"What's strange?" I asked.

"It's strange that we haven't had an earthquake in a long time." she pondered. "It seems like we'd have a quake here and there every other week or so. I can't even remember that last time we had a quake."

"You know, you're right." I said. I walked around the cubicles and into her office as she sat at her computer, pondering. It had been months and months. I really couldn't remember how long.

Then it hit again. People have been talking about "The Big One" for so long that I think everyone wondered if it would ever really happen.

Well, this was it. The Big One. Fucking Monster Big. Everything in the office appeared to be now made of liquid. Lauri and I looked at each other in stark panic. I dove toward her and pulled her under the desk.

We tried to protect ourselves as we watched destruction that was simply surreal. The computer screen fell off the desk onto the floor right in front of us. Cabinets, tables, you-name-it were flailing back and forth and then crashing to the floor.

What was, without question, the most terrifyingly surreal sight we both witnessed, was the building buckling and swaying so severely that the windows along the walkway, right across from Lauri's office were deforming and bowing so much that they looked like liquid. I was just waiting for the windows to explode from the stress, which they did. Lauri and I both screamed. The movement was unbelievable. It felt like we were on a terrifying roller-coaster.

The desk was sliding around, even on the carpeted floor. I grabbed Lauri and held onto the desk.

The windows exploded outward, which was a blessing but the overhead fluorescent lights came crashing down, and the overall noise level was impossible to describe; it was the sound of everything on our floor falling over, being smashed, crashing into the walls and windows.... Then came the worst. We felt the floor moving. We were no longer flat level. We were being pulled by gravity out from under Lauri's desk. I wrapped my arm around her and slipped my free hand under the cubicle wall, only to realize it was sliding with us. I have never been so scared. Lauri was white a ghost.

Then it stopped. Everything stopped. The floor was sloping down, all the window frames now looked more diamond-shaped than square. There was this scary creaking sound. The creaking kept getting higher and higher in pitch and I was terrified that the creaking sound would "snap" and we'd be killed. Parts of the upper floor had come down. There were concrete and steel beams hanging halfway down, A/C ducting, plumbing, wires, broken glass, water squirting. The creaking stopped. Just stopped, like snapping a finger.

Lauri and I were in complete shock. I literally could not speak. I wasn't even sure I was alive. Lauri seemed to gather her wits pretty quick and was talking to me but I was numb. She was talking to me but it was just muffled gibberish. After five or ten minutes, I started to realize that we were, amazingly, both OK.

"Steve. Steve!" Lauri commanded. "You've got to snap out of it!"

I looked at her and said "You're right. I'm trying to take all this in. My brain's on overload."

"So is mine" she said. "But we've got to see what's going on here."

We crawled and crept over all the debris to one window opening and looked out. I was just getting dark. The hot air blowing in from the Santa Ana winds made the scene we saw out the window all the more like Hell on Earth.

"My God!" I said. The destruction was incredible. No lights anywhere as far as you could see, smoke from fires all over, and every building in sight was either a pile of rubble or a tortured, twisted skeleton of concrete and steel with nary a straight or level line anywhere. There dozens of sirens. The only lights were the lights from fire trucks, police, fire trucks....

We both collapsed down onto the floor and looked at each other. Now Lauri was starting to go into shock. She began to cry and I could see she was beginning to think the worst.

I stood at the window about five minutes, just staring, taking the enormity of our situation. My mind was racing, fighting the urge to panic. I know it drives people crazy, especially Lauri (and even me), but my "career-goal" analysis thinking just kicks in. This is where it may really pay off, I thought.

"We need to find an exit door. If we can't then we need to find food or water soon." I stated flatly.

We both began to look around inside but it was dark now. The battery-powered emergency lights had come on but they weren't much help. I fumbled through a desk and found a flashlight. The batteries were weak but it worked.

I started to map out the boundary of our "room." The only exit door was barricaded with a huge concrete beam and we couldn't reach the elevator door either. Fuck!

"I heard water running earlier. Do you see any water?" I asked Lauri.

Lauri called out: "I can only find damp spots on the carpet. Nothing else."

Same for me. Only a couple of water pipes (that we could find within our access).

We looked through all the desks and every place we could think of for anything edible or drinkable. Zip. We're five floors up (maybe 4 1/2 now) and there is NO WAY OUT. I climbed over to the window opening and looked down. There was so much debris near the ground, It looked like it would take weeks just to get through all the shit in the way. There was still smoke and sirens. This was really starting to suck.

"OK. We need to gather up what we can to have a central spot. We need to make something we can sleep on." I declared.

"OK. We may as well use my.... well, what used to be my office, right here." said Lauri.

I agreed. It seemed the most obvious location. We started gathering what we could and brought it into her "office".

"Lauri, we need to try to get some sleep. I'm not sure how long we're going to be here but we need to conserve our energy."

It was also very hot. We were both sweating, just standing still. It was dark and I did not want to waste the flashlight so I turned it off. I checked my cell phone and there was no service (big surprise!) so I shut it off.

Lauri had also checked her cell phone, just out of habit.

I started putting together a "bed" of sorts. I built a frame using the cubicle frames, padded it with building insulation and covered it with the fabric of the cubicle walls. It was crude but I compensated for the sloped floor and so it was reasonably level. I could tell that we would be "cozy".

I briefly turned the flashlight back on and said, "This is the best I could do for something to sleep on so we'll have to make the best of it."

Lauri blankly looked at my work and said, "It looks great. Thank you for all that work. I am very scared but I'm also really tired. I can't wait to lay down."

"I know. I'm scared too. I'm also really tired."

Lauri spoke up: "You know, it's really hot in here, it's dark, and I'm not much in the mood for modesty. I am hot and sweaty. I need to get these clothes off."

I agreed completely. I said, "Thank you for breaking the ice. I'm smothering in these clothes too."

We both stripped down and laid down on the "bed" I made. Even with the hot Santa Ana winds, there was at least a breeze we could feel, even if it was warm.

I had to say something: "Lauri, I apologize but I usually go "Commando". I don't have any underwear on but I can't stand wearing these pants for another second."

Lauri responded, "It's OK. It's totally dark. I can't see anything and I don't care right now. This is a survival situation. Other than my panties, I'm as naked as you are."

We laid down on the "bed" on our backs. We just laid there for awhile, both lost in thought about if were going to get out of here alive. I could hear Lauri turn onto her side away from me and she started quietly crying.

I laid there, listening to her cry, trying to be quiet, trying to be brave, and I suddenly felt so alone. I turned in her same direction and put my hand on her shoulder to try to offer some comfort. I rubbed her shoulder and said some meaningless bullshit about how we were going to be all right. She nudged closer to me and I adjusted my arm to keep rubbing her shoulder. I was tired and so was my arm. She grabbed my hand and swung it around and planted it firmly on her huge breast. I cupped her breast, following her lead. She immediately cupped my hand with hers and pushed them both firmly into her breast.

"This is not sexual." she immediately stated. "This is about closeness. I need to be close to you. This is about comfort."

It did feel so comforting. It was an odd sensation of sexiness but it was SO comforting.

"I know." I said. "I need to feel close to you too."

I could immediately feel her beginning to relax a little and I was also feeling a little more relaxed. Maybe a little too relaxed. It was pure instinct but my dick was swelling up. She had huge wonderful breasts and my hand was holding one. I literally couldn't help it.

I could feel my dick start to straighten out and it swung up and parked itself right under the seat of her ass, against her panties (the only thing she had on) and in between her legs.

"I'm sorry." I said immediately. "It's just a reflex. I'm not horny or anything."

She opened her legs just slightly to let my dick come between her legs and she caressed it with her hand.

"I know. It's OK. Like I said, this about closeness and comfort." Lauri said with tenderness.

We somehow fell asleep with me holding her mammoth breast and her holding onto my dick, seemingly for dear life, literally, as it turned out.

For the next 48 hours we went through what I've heard as the seven classic stages of dealing with our possible impending doom: Shock, Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Testing and finally Acceptance.

This was literally a "crash course" in facing your mortality. After 60+ hours, we were both literally ready to hang it up. We were weak but seemingly resigned to our fate. It just didn't seem like there was much we could but wait and hope and hope was running very, very thin.

Lauri sat across from me in her old office chair. I sat on the end of the bed I made. It was almost dark again for the third night.

Lauri got up and fumbled around with something in the next office and came back, sat down and lit a cigarette.

"I found these in someone's desk yesterday. I quit a few years ago but now, fuck it. I need a smoke." As she took a drag off the cigarette, she started removing her clothes, which became our early evening routine. I also started stripping down.

It was pretty dark in the area. I turned on my iPhone out of habit. The screen is very bright. I was just blankly staring at the iPhone screen.

With the little light left and glow from the phone, I could see Lauri sitting straight back in her chair, her legs crossed, her huge magnificent breasts spread wide enough that they were resting on her biceps. Her pussy was shaved absolutely clean. "My God, you are a beautiful woman." I said, matter-of-factly. She spread her legs slightly. "I love the look of your shaved pussy. The folds of your pussy are very petite, perfect skin..." I was transfixed.

"Well, now I know where "Mr. Lucky" comes from" she said as she stared at my dick, returning the compliment. "You're pretty pretty sexy yourself."

"Do me a favor, would you?" she asked. "Shine your phone on your dick."

I didn't even ask what she was up to, I just did it.

"I see you like to shave also." she purred, staring at my thickening penis "I like that. I love to lick and kiss and suck skin, and sometimes hair gets in the way."

"My my, that is a magnificent penis you have. Honestly, I've been with a number of men, but I seem to have always had bad luck with barely average dicks. My ex, especially." She wiggled her little finger at me. "Your dick is three times longer soft than when he had a hard-on."

"All this talk seems to be getting you excited." she said, looking down at my dick with a lusty grin. I was still holding the iPhone shining toward my body and my dick was getting longer and thicker, just looking at her gorgeous body and her talking "dirty".

Lauri sat forward in her chair, her legs now spread apart.

"I've always wanted to know what it feels like to have a huge penis like yours in my mouth. Between my tits. In my pussy."

She was practically drooling and I was getting really large.

"Wow. I'd be lucky to get 4 or 5 inches of that in my mouth. Even in my pussy, if you put that in all the way, I'll feel it hitting the back of my tonsils." she joked.

"One thing for sure. These tits can handle that dick. I would love to feel that big dick sliding in between my boobs."

I was lost in imagining that very thing and as I turned the phone to shine it on her spectacular breasts....

Then, THE most amazing thing happened! My cell phone rang! It had been so quiet where we were, the phone sounded incredibly loud. It scared me so much I dropped the phone and I whelped like a puppy. Lauri screamed.

I looked at the iPhone and looked back up at Lauri to make sure I wasn't dreaming. She was also looking back at me like she was trying to make sure this was real.

I quickly picked up the phone and answered: "Hello! Hello?"

A scratchy voice responded: "Mr. Michaels? Mr. Steve Michaels?"

"Yes! Yes, this is Mr. Michaels!" I yelled. standing there naked.

"Mr. Michaels. Are you unhurt?" he asked.

"I'm OK." I said.

"It's a rescue team." I said to Lauri.

"Listen to me." the voice ordered. "We do not have much time to talk. This is a very temporary, very fragile cell network we've set up. We heard from your employer that you and possibly a Mrs. LeBlanc..."

"Yes. Mrs. Lauri LeBlanc! She's here too!. She's also OK." I said.

Lauri said "It's 'MISS LeBlanc".

I nodded.

The voice said, "We know you've been in there 60 plus hours. Do you have any food or water?".

"Nothing." I replied.

"I'm sorry to tell you," said the voice, "We're not going to be able to get to you for AT LEAST another 12 to 18 hours. The debris field alone will take us hours to get through. We're going to try to get you out within 24 hours."

"OK, listen up." the voice said in a tense tone. "You're not going to make it much past 72 hours without SOMETHING to drink. Do you understand?"

"I do." I said.

"Have either of you urinated in the last 24 hours?" the voice asked.

"Why?" I asked.

The told me in cold clinical terms: "If either of you have to urinate, you're going to have to catch it in something and drink it. It's statistically your only chance to stay hydrated enough until we get to you. Do you understand me?"

"Yes sir, I do." I said.

Lauri was asking me what was going on. I held my hand up flat; to just wait.

"I wish you good luck." the voice said.

Again Lauri was pleading to know what was going on. I held out my index finger as in "Just one more minute".

"We'll get you out of there as soon as we possibly can. Over and out." The phone went dead.

I let the phone drop from my ear and I all of a sudden felt exhausted.

Lauri commanded: "Who was that? What did they say?"

I said, "I'm sure it was the fire department or some other rescue force."

"Well....?" Lauri pleaded.

"They said they can't get to us for another 12 to 18 hours and if we don't get something to drink, we're not going to make it. He said that if have to urinate, we absolutely have to catch in something and drink it. He said that's our only chance to survive." I spit it all out rapid-fire just to get it all out.

Lauri sat down. I also sat down, both of us looking at the floor, both naked.

"Do you need to pee?" I asked. She just shook her head. I didn't have to pee either.

Lauri suddenly looked up. She had "that look" of an idea. She walked over to her pile of clothes, reached into her bra and threw something at me while wearing an evil grin.

It was a pad. I was puzzled. "Why would you need to pad your bra when your boobs are practically spilling out?" I asked innocently.

12