The Land of Milk & Semen (POV: He)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're not pads, you dope! It's obvious you don't know what they are..." she said.

I just looked up at her with a giant question mark blinking over my head.

"These pads are to prevent leaking through into my clothes." Lauri stated.

"Leaking?" I asked, completely innocently.

"I'm lactating! Milk. Breast milk.... SOMETHING to drink!?!?" she stated clearly.

I knew what she was saying but I was just stunned at the unreality of the conversation. I would be able so suck (or suckle) her breast and drink milk. Milk that would keep me alive.

"What about you?" I asked.

She just smiled and her expression turned sly and lusty.

"I'm pretty sure that semen is almost 100% pure protein." she stated in a very sultry, sexy voice.

"I don't know about you," she said, "but I will gladly swallow a gallon of your cum before I'd drink a teaspoon of my own pee!" she declared loudly. "Wouldn't you rather drink a belly full of my breast milk?" she asked with that lusty grin.

"Absolutely" I said.

"Well, come to Mama" she said warmly.

I walked to her and she buried my face in her endless breasts. I licked and sucked and even "Motor-Boated". But there was no milk.

Lauri just said, "Keep going. It will come. I can feel it when it comes. It's called the 'let-down' response."

I went back to losing myself in her breasts, sucking gently on each nipple. She stroked my head in a passionate, intimate, yet nurturing way. It was an incredible feeling of sexual pleasure, comfort and being nurtured. I lost track of time completely but it had to be an hour.

I found my hand moving down to her shaved pussy and gently massaged her clitoris and inside her pussy. I could sense that she was going to have an orgasm and that started everything rolling.

"Oh yeah" she moaned. "Oh, yeah, yeah.... Here I come and here it comes."

I immediately sensed and tasted it. Milk. Wow. This was so unreal. SO intimate. SO comforting but also REALLY sexual. I sucked her breasts for another good 15 minutes and I drank a lot of her milk.

"OK. My turn." Lauri said. She pushed me back toward the bed. She wasted no time with foreplay or anything. She swallowed my half-hard dick into her mouth and slid it down her throat as far as she could. Surprisingly almost all the way down. She sucked gently and moved her head slowly up and down. It felt incredible.

She slid my penis all the way out of her mouth and looked at it.

"So this is what it feels like." she said, "I could get used to this." She smiled at me and swallowed it up again. She pulled it out one more time and looked up at me.

"I've never had the pleasure of holding and sucking a penis as large as yours before." she said with complete sincerity. "Even though I am literally starving for your cum, I'm going to take my time because I know if I tease you and lick you, suck you and then just pull it out of my mouth and admire it for a minute, when it's time for you to come, it will be big."

"I want to feel five or six huge spurts of hot cum hit the back of my throat, you got that?" she ordered in a playful way. "Yes, Dear." I replied, joking in kind. "Whatever you say, Dear."

She went right back to sucking my dick in earnest and, just as she said she would, she teased me in every imaginable way and then some. It was when she pulled it out of her mouth and then just talked about how much she loved sucking my large penis, that really drove me crazy.

Eventually I couldn't take it anymore and she could tell I was going to blow. I heard her muffled acknowledgment of pleasure; she was really looking forward to this.

I did come really huge. There were at least six spurts. She kept on sucking. My dick had softened up but she kept it in her mouth for another 10 minutes, gently sucking, without really moving her head at all.

We climbed into the bed, both of us optimistic that we just might make it out of here alive, but also exhausted from what we had "given" to each other.

Sometime during the night, I moved down a little and since she was facing me, her breasts were right there. I just nuzzled into them for the closeness and comfort. I gently suckled her breasts. The milk came again. I fell back to sleep with her nipple in my mouth.

The next morning, it was still dark but I was awakened by an odd sensation. I was half-asleep but this sensation felt good. Very good. Lauri was sucking my penis while I slept. I have always fantasized about someone doing this to me. I always imagined it would feel wonderful and it felt every bit as wonderful as I'd fantasized. I turned my head to see that Lauri was turned around and her beautiful shaved pussy lips were right in my face. I leaned over and gently planted my mouth on her pussy.

We pleasured each other until it began to get light in the room. She sucked me to another glorious orgasm and I made her come as well, two or three times.

Then we heard it. Noise. Noise coming from outside the window opening. I got up and walked to the window. I couldn't believe my eyes. There was a rescue crew with a big bulldozer and a cherry-picker.

"You better get dressed, Lauri." I said plainly, "Unless you want to be rescued naked.."

"Are you shitting me?" Lauri hollered.

"Nope." I said plainly again. "I'm pretty sure we're going to be rescued as soon as they can clear some of this shit out of the way. Probably in three or four hours."

"No way!" she playfully screamed.

"Way!" I playfully replied.

"Bring that big dick back over here." she ordered. "We still have a little time."

She sucked me until I was hard again and she said, "I want to feel that big fat monster in my pussy. I loved swallowing your cum but now I want to see how that big thing feels inside me."

I dutifully obliged and slowly slipped it inside her pussy. She stifled a scream of pleasure.

"Oh God, that is wonderful!" she cried out. I was literally out of juice and energy and I just had to stop.

"Sorry." I said, "But you've drained me. I don't think I can come again."

"That's OK darlin'.", she smiled and stroked my face. "I have always found oral to be far more intimate and satisfying. I've never felt a large penis inside me. It felt wonderful and I'd like to feel it again but I'll always take a talented tongue and lips on my pussy."

Lauri continued, "I loved having your penis in my mouth; nice and fat and long. I just love oral sex. I find having a penis, especially a really nice penis like yours, close to my face and my mouth and my breasts. It's so much more intimate to me."

"Fucking is great but it's raw. I love the delicateness of having a penis and balls right near my face so that I can really give the pleasure I want to show."

I was so happy to hear that!

I told her, "I feel exactly the same! I far more enjoy having your breasts and your pussy near my mouth so I can show you how much intimate pleasure I want to give. Fucking is animal. The nuance of oral sex is so much more intimate."

We walked back to the window and looked out. The rescue crew was getting closer. We got dressed in our foul, stinky clothes but we didn't care.

The cherry-picker rose up to the window after a couple more hours. The rescue-fireman smiled and held out two bottles of Costco water and peanut-butter granola bars in each hand.

"My God, are we happy to see you!" Lauri exclaimed.

We were both scrambling through the twisted window opening to climb into the basket.

"Going down?" the rescuer-fireman joked.

We looked at each other and laughed. We climbed into the cherry-picker basket and I told him: "Definitely. Going down." We giggled and looked at each other very warmly; intimately. We guzzled the water and chomped down the granola bars.

"Most definitely," Lauri repeated. "Going down."

12