The Landlady Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cock was probably halfway in my bum by now and I felt it tore me apart. Every push by Tara felt as if it filled me further, dominating me. There were no other sensations in my body but her cock in my ass, drilling into me. Rapid spasms of pain and pleasure crawled up my spin and like electric jolts. I started moaning louder.

"Is he enjoying it?" asked Gabri in a more amused than concerned voice.

"Are you enjoying this baby?" Tara asked.

I grunted as more of her entered me.

"You see," she continued, "now the cock is almost all in his ass, he's hooked. All we need to do is keep pushing and keep the cock inside." She said grabbing my waist and pulling me on her cock. Making sure I wouldn't push her out.

"Oh fuck..." I whispered, "it's so big."

"Not as big as Simone's though." Said Tara.

"No," I tired to smile, "but still quite big."

Tara chuckled, "quite."

Then, feeling that my resistance was waning, she slowly and surely thrust the rest of her cock into my ass and held me firmly glued to her hips.

"Ohh...."I whimpered, feeling my anus stretched wide and trying to regain my breath. The pain burned through me, and I tried to ride it. Slowly, it faded away to a blunt and remote pleasure.

"All in," Tara said with pride. "Now you have to hold steady until his ass relaxes and you can fuck him really."

"It's beautiful." I heard Gabri say. "your cock fills his ass completely."

"Nothing like the sight of a cock filling an ass, you should see yours some day. It fills you beautifully."

I could hear them kiss as Tara relented a bit, taking her penis out, before pushing it back into me. I tried to slither away from her, but her cock was like a spike, forking me in my spot.

"Look at his cock," Tara instructed Gabri. "But don't touch," she quickly added as Gabri peered down, "or he might explode."

"Wow," said Gabri looking at my erection, "he's so hard and swollen."

"Yeah," my transsexual lover muttered as she started slowly fucking my ass, "nothing like a cock in the ass to make a man hard." I whimpered in agreement.

Gabri looked at me being fucked for some seconds, I saw as she started touching herself, aroused by the spectacle. I managed to put my hand on top of hers and whispered: "please...let me suck you."

"Someone wants to lick." Said Tara as she fucked me carefully.

Coming to my other side, Gabri sat in front of me and spread her legs.

"You want to lick puppy?" She said.

I grunted and, with some difficulty, managed to place my mouth on her pussy and started licking her. She had a beautiful cunt, mowed but not fully shaved, with nice pink labia lips and clitoral hood. It was already wet from her previous fucking. Gabri propped herself up on some pillows to watch me as I and I happily started licking and sucking her. Soon, I was able to find her clitoris under its hood and sucked on it with closed lips. She tasted of vaginal fluids. Doing this, the pain in my butt started to decrease, as my mind was no longer focusing on the cock ravaging me.

I contoured her vagina lips with my tongue, from both ends, and licked from the bottom to the top of her vagina. It was slightly swollen and I started lapping it like a kitten. Gabri started moaning and grabbed the sheets as I took the clit in my mouth and sucked on it hard, my jaw munching on her pussy.

"Ohhh...fuck," she panted, "you can really suck."

Tara chuckled on her end and adjusted herself to the new arrangement. Her cock was sliding faster in my bum now, each stroke making my back shiver.

"When you fuck him, I can almost feel it in my pussy." said Gabri.

I increased the rapidity and intensity of my licking, making Gabri start moaning loudly and grab my hair. This was a long time fantasy of mine, getting ass-fucked while I go down on a woman, and I intended to enjoy it to the full. I squeezed a finger into her pussy and started finger fucking her at the same time as I was sucking her clit. Gabri's body began tensing and contracting.

"Fuck," Tara commented, "that's hot."

I lifted my head from the hot pussy, and though I couldn't look a Tara I could see the three of us in the mirror. It was a spectacular sight. Tara, like a train conductor, kneeling behind me, her hands on my ass shoving her big prick into me, her big breasts heaving with her breaths; me, with my ass in the air and my fingers into Gabri's cunt, stuck between the two and Gabri, head rolled backwards on the pillows, hands pinching her nipples as she started to orgasm.

I went back to sucking her clitoris, holding her hips as they started to press on me. My tongue lapping like a kitten at that little button, as she shivered and moaned. She tried to push me away but I stuck to her pussy and prolonged her orgasm as long as I could. At the end, she collapsed on the bed, murmuring in Italian.

Relaxing from the cunnilingus, I quickly became aware again of the cock ravaging my ass and of my own erect and ready to cum penis.

"I can't hold much more," I hissed at Tara as she relentlessly fucked me. "I want to cum too."

"Not like this," she said and pulled out of me. "Come here."

The air suddenly flowed in my gaped asshole, as Tara laid on her back, her penis bright and shiny, pointing upwards. I managed to saddle her and, with my hand, pushed her cock back into my ass. This new position was different, I no longer felt controlled by her, but rather in control, like a rider mastering a beast. Tara put her hands on my hips and pushed upwards, making her cock penetrate me hard. I moaned as I fell back on it and felt it tearing through me. I started rocking back and forth on her cock, focusing on her tits.

"Like that," she whispered, "rock on me baby."

My mouth felt very dry and I had to invest all my energy in resisting to cum. I could feel the sperm climbing up from my balls to my shaft but refused to give in and touch it. It was pleasure pushed to the extreme.

Gabri, watching us from the side, said that she wished she had a camera. But both Tara and I were too focused on the fucking to reply. Then, Gabri moved over and knelt behind me. Her small nipples brushing my back.

"Can I?" she asked as her hand glided towards my penis.

"Please..." I begged her. Tara nodded.

She closed her long fingers on my cock and started jerking it. In a minute, I started cumming hard, spurting semen all over Tara's belly.

"Yes..." I grunted as Gabri milked me hard and fast. Cum just wouldn't stop coming out as I felt Tara's strong thrusts into me. The room almost spun as I felt the calming effects of the orgasm racing through my body, from my balls up to the front of my brain. Everything became remote: Gabri's hand on my dick, Tara's cock in my ass...I fell forward, panting, as Gabri stopped jerking me.

In this haze, Tara somehow flipped me over and changed positions again. I was on my back, my legs in the air held by Gabri, as Tara fucked my ass hard. She pushed a pillow beneath my ass and shoved her cock in and out of me with speed. I could feel, by her intensity, that she wasn't far off either. My ass felt the pain, but it was dulled through a filter of post-orgasmic bliss.

"Fuck me hard..." I mumbled.

Tara smiled and leaned forward, her hips jerking fast. Suddenly, she grunted and stopped, as I felt the warm shemale sperm filling my butt. I gasped as she shoved her cock hard in me and closed my eyes as I felt the final penetrating blasts of her cumming. Finally, she stuck her prick as deep as she could in me and I felt how it slowly shrunk in my ass.

"Ohh fuck.." she gasped lying next to me when her cock was finally out. She panted hard and asked Gabri to hand her some tissue papers for both of us to clean ourselves. I turned on my stomach, letting my poor ass have some air, and relaxed.

We all had to rest for a few moments. Finally, I stood up, head spinning, and made it to the loo. Cleaning myself, I went back to the bed and dropped over. I closed my eyes and actually fell asleep.

I woke up in surprise and looked around. The room was as before; still lit by the orange lamp. Only Gabri was there, playing with her Iphone.

I went back to the toilet, peed and washed my face before returning to the bedroom. Gabri was sitting on the bed, hunched on her mobile. I drank some water from a glass on the nightstand and sighed.

"Where is Tara?"

"Downstairs," Gabri mumbled without looking up, "she's on the phone."

"How long did I sleep?"

"Not much, maybe fifteen minutes."

I climbed back to the bed and sprawled. Gabri was busy texting, so I watched her body quietly. It was neat, lean and small. Still, her legs seemed to be long, although she was relatively short. I was tempted to start caressing them, but hesitated. Trying to break the silence I swallowed my spit and said:

"So, how was it for you...?"

She looked up and gave me a wry smile, the moment I realised the banality of my question. But Gabri seemed to have missed it. She shrugged.

"It was fun."

"Have you ever done that before?"

"No..." she contemplated for a bit, "but Tara told said once that she had a client who wanted a girl as well if I was interested."

"And you weren't?"

She shrugged again. Not a very expressive little girl. I gave up on starting a conversation and went back to staring at her legs.

After a bit, she put away her mobile and gave me one of her grins.

"So..." she asked, "are you like, gay?"

I faked a contemplating look, even though I have thought of the question often enough.

"No, I am not attracted to men." And I added, after a second, "I do like getting fucked in the ass. But I've never had sex with a guy; it doesn't appeal to me at all."

Gabri gave me a somewhat unconvinced look; I guess for her liking it in the ass was pretty gay.

"And you," I retorted, "are you lesbian?"

"I'm bi." She said offhand.

I gave an understanding nod and went back to stare at her smooth legs. I moved a bit closer and got enough guts to start caressing them.

"You have a very pretty body," I said.

"Thanks," said Gabri watching me as I moved my fingers up her leg and up to her thigh, she spread her legs a bit.

I continued to caress her, a hand on each leg, and moved closer. Gabri leaned back on the cushions and spread her legs a bit more. I started kissing and licking her thighs, moving my tongue closer and closer to her pelvis. Then, lying between her legs, I started licking her pink pussy while caressing the tender flesh around it.

"Hmmm," she moaned, "you like this, no?"

"Ah-huh," I said, pressing my mouth to her pussy, "I love licking pussy."

Gabri parted her pussy lips with her fingers and gave me more room to lick. I started with long strokes, from bottom to the top, getting her all wet. Then, I paid particular attention to the little button on top of her pussy, hiding her pleasure point. With short, rapid licks, I felt the clitoris getting excited as Gabri started panting. I started clicking on her clit with my finger. She was dripping wet and I was soon able to press a finger into her pussy, exploring her inside. I could hear her moaning as her thighs pressed on my head. I had to pull my finger out and push her thighs apart to access her pussy.

"Wait..." she said and got up.

I saw what she was aiming for, so turned on my back and let her sink her pelvis on my face before she knelt forward and started caressing my cock.

Spreading her legs further, I made her sink some more, until I could suck her without straining my neck. I once again gave her pussy quick laps, getting my tongue inside her slit as she began licking my own hardening member. Soon, we were fully enjoying mutual oral pleasures. Gabri's delicate hands were going up and down my penis as I was fingering her pussy hard. Then she swallowed me, squeezing my prick inside her mouth with her cheeks. Her fingers clutched my scrotum and I had to swallow my saliva before renewing my attack on her clitoris. After a bit, my mouth felt exhausted and I had to stop. Gabri, probably getting tired of sucking me as well, turned around, and without saying anything straddled me and pushed my cock into her wet pussy.

"Oh fuck," I gasped as my penis entered her. "Oh my god..."

"Yeah," she moaned, "like that, let me ride you."

I put my hands on her waist and followed her cyclical movement as she got more of my cock inside her. Her hands went to her perky tits and started massaging them, pulling on the erect nipples. Her hair, following the jerks of her head, went back and forth.

"Yes...like that," I said as she bounced on me. I arched my back and pushed her higher in the air, before letting her drop on my cock.

Gabri panted as she put her hands on my breast and pushed herself up and down. I reached out and pinched her hard nipples.

"Well, well, aren't you two eager bunnies." I heard Tara saying.

She was standing at the door, wearing a pink silk dressing gown, sipping some wine.

"I leave you two for twenty minutes and you are going at it like maniacs...tut-tut."

Gabri looked at her with a sex crazed eyes and shrugged. I was too concentrated on fucking her to reply anyway. Tara moved in and stood next to the bed, watching us fuck.

"Really..." she said, parting her gown, "that's no way to treat your host."

Gabri didn't hesitate. She reached forward under the gown and started massaging Tara's cock. I watched mesmerised as her hand jerked under the fabric, though I couldn't see the penis itself.

"Yes..." said Tara, "that's it, make me hard so I can participate in this little folly."

Gabri stroked Tara faster and faster, until her cock was hard and peeked from under the gown. At which point Tara removed it and let it fall to the floor, standing in the full glory of her erection. She grabbed Gabri's head and pulled her slowly to her cock. Gabri bent and brought her little mouth to the tip of Tara's erection. I continued fucking Gabri in a steady rhythm, feeling her hips pressing my pelvis as she rode me. Tara started laughing as she pushed and pulled her cock faster into Gabri's eager mouth.

"You two are so much fun," she joked, "I should pay you."

Neither Gabri nor I answered; she as her mouth was busy sucking on Tara and me as I was concentrating hard on keeping my hard-on. The pressure of Gabri's body on mine tired me, and finally I said:

"Let's change..."

I pushed Gabri from on top of me and sat up. She continued to suck Tara, bending on all fours on the bed to bury her head in Tara's waist. I knelt behind Gabri and, grabbing her waist, thrust my cock into her pussy. She tried to moan, but with Tara's big cock in her mouth it was a muffled sound. I held her waist strong and started fucking her with lust.

"Yes..." said Gabri once she managed to uncork herself from Tara, "fuck me hard."

I didn't require any further encouragements, and began pumping in and out of her. With every shove, her face got pushed harder onto Tara's cock. Tara was holding Gabri's head and shoving her prick into her mouth with a regular rhythm. She looked at me over Gabri's skinny body and grinned.

"Yeah, that's right," said Tara, "one in each end, so you'll be well poked."

Me and Tara worked poor Gabri's body from both ends for some time. We managed to establish an alternating rhythm, sometimes we were both pushing into her at the same moment and sometimes we were working her piston like, one in, one out. I was fun watching Tara's big breasts dangling as she facefucked Gabri.

Looking down, I was struck by the beautiful roundness of Gabri's ass. It was small and skinny, but nicely round and very soft. My hands grabbed and squeezed her buns as I parted them and got a view of her cute bumhole.

"What a beautiful ass," I said, poking a thumb into her asshole.

"She's got a pretty little ass for sure." Said Tara, "tight too."

I pushed my thumb further into her ass and watched her ass wiggle. Looking at Tara, I started grinning. She grinned back.

"Oh-oh," she said, "I think someone wants to fuck your little asshole. What do you say, baby," said Tara as she pulled Gabri's head away from her cock and tilted it up, "should we let this boy fuck you in the ass?"

"Ok..." said Gabri with a shrug as she went back to suck on Tara.

"You heard her," Tara looked at me, "let me see what you can do to that little hole."

I must have had a huge grin as Tara started chuckling.

This required some movement, and Tara climbed on the bed and leaned on the cushions. Gabri was more stroking her than actually sucking, and Tara caressed her hair. Me, on the other hand, licked my finger and started pushing it into Gabri's tight ass. Again, she squirmed.

"She's very tight," I said.

"Huh-uh," said Tara, handing me the tube of lube, "you have to fuck her slowly."

I spread some of the lube on her ass and with my finger, slowly worked it in. My cock was still buried in her pussy and the joint gesture of pushing lube into her and fucking her made Gabri pant. My finger, all lubed up, managed to get up to the second joint into her tight ass, and I figured it was the time to try pushing my prick in. I pumped her pussy a few more times and pulled it out. It was hard and wet from her cunt's juices. Gabri grunted in protest but Tara held her head to her breasts and whispered in her ear.

"Hush now, you have to relax...remember the exercise."

I put some more lube on my cock and said: "here we go."

Grabbing Gabri's ass cheeks and pulling them apart I revealed her small clenched hole. I placed the top of my cock on her small star and held it there, not pushing, merely getting her used to my presence, slowly rubbing the head of my penis on her back opening.

After a bit, when I felt that Gabri was familiar with my cock outside her ass, I very slowly started pushing it inside her. Immediately, her body stiffened and froze. I stopped and waited for her to relax as Tara was calming her down. Once relaxed, I began trying to penetrate her again. She was very tight and initially her ass completely refused my assaults. But I did not relent, and continued pushing in. Very slowly, I managed to squeeze the head of my cock into her outer ass, feeling her sphincter clutching and relaxing as I pressed on. Gabri whimpered.

"God, she's so tight." I hissed as I pulled her ass apart with my palms and pushed my cock further.

Tara was holding her tight, whispering in her ear as my cock made its way, slowly and surely, through her back canal. Her ass felt warm around my cock, and it pressed on it from all sides. I looked down and saw that almost half of my penis was inside Gabri's ass. Swallowing my mouth I pushed further on, determined to get it in up to the hilt.

"Oh, Oh..." she moaned as most of my cock was in her. I held her tight and shoved, exhaling as I did.

"Almost...all...in..." I panted and pushed again.

There, I could feel it filling her completely. My cock was well stuck I her hard ass, poking her like a spike. I held her waist to prevent her from pushing me out and waited for her ass to relax and pleasure to override the pain.

Gabri's body was tense and strung. I could hear her mumble into Tara's bosom as I kept her pinned. Very slowly, her ass relaxed and she began to shake. I started, very slowly, pumping in and out of her behind. It was only the elasticity of the skin, not really removing my cock, but the sensation was amazing.

"That's it..." said Tara, "fuck her slowly."

I smiled at her and started pulling more and more out of Gabri's ass and pushing back in. Her moans became louder as she reached down and started rubbing her own pussy. I pressed my thumbs on her ass cheeks, pulling them apart to get a better view of my penis stuck in her ass. It filled her completely, stretching the tender back door to accommodate my thin prick.

"Oh yeah..." I said feeling her ass relax and allowing me to fuck her faster and harder. "she has such a pretty ass."