The Langstons: Aimee's Story

Story Info
The story continues.
6.1k words
3.79
27.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 10/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aimee Story

As they lay in bed together reading their books Andrew sits up and starts sniffing the air. He turns his dark mop of hair to Aimee and says he can smell Byron, his brown eyes flash with anger once more. It's the night after Byron left and Andrew is still angry about the breakfast conversation.

Andrew asks if Byron crashed on his side of the bed yesterday and fucking why does he always do that. Aimee shrugs her shoulders and says he slept in the bed a little in the late afternoon but she's unsure which side. Andrew throws his hands in the air and suddenly their fighting again. Andrew stalks out to the pantry and throws the pillow case into the washing hamper and gets another from the drawers. His shoulders shake with anger and no smoothing words will dampen his mood. He shouts and yells at her about her brother and paces back and forth at the foot of the bed.

It's been like that for months now. Aimee sigh's inwardly and returns to reading her book zoning Andrew out, she feels guilty about the Byron situation but won't give Andrew up. Andrew's the safe bet and Aimee knows Andrew won't leave her, no matter what she does. He loves her and the idea of getting another girlfriend frankly scares the shit out of him, Andrew would more than likely fall into another deep depression that could last years. They're caught in a dead end relationship that has settled into a routine then a painful rut. Aimee wonders how this all happened and who's to blame.

With a flick of his bed light Andrew settles down to sleep while Aimee sits in bed looking at his dark head and ponders what she could do if she bothered to try. No easy plan comes forth and all roads led to Aimee sharing a secret even she has trouble fully understanding.

In the morning in silence they make their lunches for work and Andrew kisses her lightly on the cheek, she watches him walk with his head down towards the bus stop. As Aimee makes her way over the old Pyrmont Bridge towards the city she refocuses on her next date with Byron. It the only bright spot she has these days. As she walks she stares from behind her sunglasses at some of the women walking past her.

The blondes and redheads pass with without a second look; it's the brunette's and black hair that catch Aimee's attention. She checks out their walk, their breasts, and the sway of their hips. How they carry themselves through the crowd.

One girl about twenty years old walks pass Aimee a mobile held to her ear, her long dark hair trails behind her, a tight red skirt shows off her hips. Black tights display her long curved legs; the girl looks over her shoulder straight at Aimee as if knowing Aimee is checking her out, Aimee blushes in embarrassment, the girl continues to scan the crowd, she is looking for someone in moving mass of morning workers.

The girls' lips are full and her lipstick matches her red tight skirt, her are large and dark eyes finally set on a young man in a grey pin strip suit who welcomes her with a kiss on the lips. Aimee can feel herself getting wet her nipples harden against her thin pink cotton blouse. Aimee darts over to the side of the Bridge to catch her breath after a moment Aimee starts to walk to work again. The men she passes enjoy seeing a young flushed faced girl with her headlights on.

Once she's safely in the office Aimee retreats to the storage and stationary locker. She closes and locks the door and quickly pulls her stockings down and red cotton underwear. Aimee starts masturbating and remembers an event for long ago.

It was a week after her break up with Mark, Aimee lays alone on a sofa half drunk and stoned watching the Simpsons on television she can only feel sorry for herself the house is empty and there's no one to listen to her angry words. Everything in her life was shit, she was unemployed, her love life was in tatters and she hated her family especially her brother. Byron had been no help in regards to Mark and had disappeared off the radar or was he just out racing his car. Aimee can't remember. She lays on the sofa and feeling horny, hungry and angry. Mark wasn't returning her calls and her friends had returned to their lives of study or work. Aimee's problems just won't theirs.

The door bell rings. Cursing Aimee stumbles to stand up she knocks over her Bong and curses it as her toes ache. The room is in a state, not one of Aimee's three roommates has dusted, washed or cleaned in months in the common living room, and pizza boxes lay scattered on the ground. The irony was Aimee's bedroom is currently the only neat room of the house and most of the pizza boxes in the common room were there because of Aimee.

Upon opening the door Aimee had half expected to see the Pizza guy instead a young dark haired girl stood before her. Aimee looks this girl over, she looks familiar but Aimee's memory is hazy at the best of times. The girl clears her throat and introduces herself as Sally, the girl from Bowral High School from last week's party. Aimee continues to stare blankly at the girl who shuffles from one foot to the other. The girls' eyes dart around looking for someone who maybe listening, she leans in and whispers Aimee kissed her at the party last weekend, the girl keeps her eyes down as if very embarrassed by the whole thing. In a flash Aimee remembers and invites Sally in.

The reason for the visit becomes clear, Sally is looking for Byron. Aimee rolls her eyes and again wonders why she is the one these fools come to. Bryon has again fucked a girl and then pissed off without a word. For some reason which Aimee never fully understands the girls always come to her for an explanation for his behavior. Aimee gets a bottle of vodka out and starts drinking straight from the bottle; Sally is encouraged to drink with Aimee. Within a very short period of time both girls have agreed that men are bastards and who needs them anyway.

Aimee puts some music on and starts to dance around the room mainly because she was bored listening to Sally harp on about Byron. Sally joins her and they dance for a while. They sing the lyrics and groove around the room they have fun and laugh at their dance moves. Their bodies touch and Aimee feels like electricity is coursing through her veins every time Sally bumps against her. The memories of the party start to surface fully and Aimee begins to remember her attraction to this girl. It is unlike anything Aimee has experienced before; it felt illegal, naughty and made Aimee want it all the more.

Sally is wonderful company and easy to look at with her long dark hair big brown eyes and full pouty lips. Aimee realizes she is getting really turned on by Sally. Her underwear is starting to stick to her body. In her mind Aimee hears the voice yelling "D IT!" and not fearing any consequences to the future, herself or others, a natural state for Aimee she plunges in.

Mid song Aimee catches Sally by the arm pulls her close and kisses her on the lips. They part and look at each other. Aimee draws Sally closer again but slowly to see if Sally will kiss her. Like magnets they pull together. Sally returns Aimee's pressure on her lips. Their hands move over each other touching their faces, through their hair, slipping down over a breast, across a hip onto the ass, lightly rubbing the groin. This exploration goes on for a few minutes.

Aimee steps back and wordlessly pulls Sally's towards her bedroom. Once inside and with the door closed Aimee rips Sally's clothes off. Sally stands naked before Aimee and Aimee drinks it in. Natural light streams in through Aimee's small bedroom window. Sally's skin is a wonderful, soft and white. She has freckles on her arms and birth mark on her inner thigh like an old ink blot. Her breasts are a nice size and gently Aimee places her hands over them.

She presses inward and feels the nipples harden, she traces her lips down Sally's neck down to a nipple, Aimee softly sucks on the nipples. She can taste Sally's sweat and feel Sally trembling. Aimee trails one hand down to Sally's groin; she cups the area then starts to rub in a slow circles, she watches Sally's face and it rewarded with a look of dazed ecstasy. Aimee stops and pushes a finger into Sally's pussy, it is weird to feel this hot wet void around her finger. Sally's trembles increase and Aimee withdraws her finger, she brings the finger to her mouth and sucks the finger clean. She brings Sally's hand to her lips and kisses the soft palm and then licks Sally's forefinger. She shyly looks up at Sally.

Aimee asks if Sally's ok and Sally nods it's just she's never done anything like this before. Aimee relaxes and starts to feel like she is in control as she is the more experienced lover. Aimee kisses her on the lips and they tumble onto the bed together they laugh at their silliness. Sally pulls Aimee's top off and Aimee watches Sally's dark head move from nipple to nipple. Aimee tells Sally to suck her nipples hard. Sally nips and rolls the nipple around in her mouth and sucks the nipple till they stand out hard, holding the nipple in her mouth Sally releases it and it makes a loud popping sound. Aimee groans her happiness she instructs Sally to pull her jeans off, Sally does this in once swift movement and they disappear over her shoulder.

Sally sits on the bed and looks Aimee in the eye bringing one leg to her shoulder and poking her red tongue out Sally runs her tongue from Aimee ankle up to her soft inner thigh their eyes don't part, it feels like a dare. Once at Aimee's underwear Sally nips at Aimee's clit, it makes Aimee jump but the pain heightens the pleasure, Aimee's reaction makes Sally bolder. Aimee breathes out and asks her to do it again. With her teeth Sally pulls Aimee underwear, she has again nipped at Aimee's clit in doing this. Sally drags the underwear down Aimee's legs.

Sally sits between Aimee's legs, both are now naked, both are breathing heavily and sweat coats their bodies. They look each other over, looking at the curves, the breasts, the sweat and both see how wet the other is. The smell of sex desire lust moves around them. The only sound is of their heavy breathing.

Sally creeps over Aimee and kisses her fully on the lips, she allows her body weigh to fall on Aimee, her dark hair falls like a veil over them. Aimee's hand runs over Sally body and Aimee marvels at how soft and wonderful Sally's body is not rough or hard like a guys. Aimee feels down Sally's back feels the curve of her ribs down to the small of her back and into her ass. Aimee squeezes the soft globes. She presses one finger into the crack and the entrance to Sally's ass.

The finger passes over the ass hole and circles to the pussy lips Sally is very wet, juices are running down her thighs. Sally shudders at Aimee's touch. The touch and feel is electric for both women. Their breasts press into each other and both feel their nipples pressing into the other. The drag and push of their bodies have may their nipples very sensitive. Aimee whirls her finger around Sally's nipple and grabs at her breast tightly.

As they kiss Aimee feels their clits rubbing against each other. It makes Aimee moan and move her hips to increase the friction, the feeling of electricity increases she stops kissing Sally and bites her on her shoulder and pushes Sally down her body. Sally starts to travel down Aimee's body, Sally's long hair tinkles Aimee as she moves, Sally stops and sucks Aimee's nipples and trails her tongue down Aimee's stomach to her dark brush.

Sally stops and is a little tentative she slowly runs her tongue over Aimee's clit Aimee arches her back in delight and moans her approval, Aimee's legs are drawn back exposing herself farther to Sally's thick red tongue, Sally stops to take in the taste and the sensations she is experiencing. Sally pussy is soaked while exploring Aimee's body has turned her on like no man ever has and Aimee's reactions are making her bolder.

Sally returns to exploring Aimee's clit slowly with her tongue, her red tongue goes in circles pushes into the folds of flesh and follows the lips of the pussy. Soon Aimee's juices cover Sally's lips nose and cheeks. Aimee feels a finger been pushed into her pussy. She moans yes, the finger starts to move in and out slowly at different angles. Aimee moans more and another finger goes in. Sally loves how Aimee talks, her voice is thick with desire and lust.

Sally glances up Aimee's body to see Aimee turning her head left and right in ecstasy. Aimee's hand goes to Sally's head and she softly caresses her head but also holds it in place. Sally concentrates on Aimee's clit sucking on it hard and she feels it grow under her attention, Aimee's breathing is now going in short sharp stabs Sally stops sucking Aimee's clit and moves down to her fingers.

She looks at Aimee's eyes and adds another finger to Aimee's pussy. Aimee starts pulling at her nipples and arching her back. Sally increases the tempo and thrusts her fingers farther into Aimee's pussy. Her hand is soon covered in juice and Sally flickers her tongue once more to Aimee's clit. Aimee is moaning loudly and wraps her legs around Sally's head to hold her in place. She's cumming.

She squeezes her eyes shut and experiences a deep orgasm, her first. Her body trembles and jerks the sound of her heartbeat fills her ears then she is still. She lies on the bed and feels the bed move Sally has moved up along side of her. Aimee opens her eyes and kisses Sally; she tastes herself on her lips. Their both sweating and sucking in air Sally lays her head on Aimee's shoulder and they both fall into a deep sleep.

In Sydney many years later Aimee reaches her orgasm and stands weak kneed in the locker room she pulls her fingers out of her pussy. She digs around in her purse and wipes her hands and pussy with a tissue and then cleans up in the toilet. Looking at herself in the mirror she sees her flushed face and grows embarrassed once more. Aimee makes her way to her cubicle and sits down to read her emails and get some work down. In her minds eye she remembers what follows that afternoon with Sally.

Awaking in the late afternoon Aimee discovers Sally is gone, Aimee lays in bed feeling wonderful and relaxed. Stretching out her naked body Aimee stares at the ceiling for a moment. Then it starts, Aimee wonders if she's gay. Her Mormon upbringing suddenly comes to the surface and she panic's. Aimee dashes to the bedroom and is physically sick. She collapses to the ground crying. Is she a freak for wanting a woman? How will her family judge her, how will her friends? As much as she has turned her back on God she wonders how he will judge her. Aimee showers and tries to rub the scent of Sally off her body, by the end her body is red in patches and the tears won't stop.

Aimee goes cold turkey, no drink, no drugs and no sex with random guys for the pub. She grows nervous every time the door bell rings and runs down the streets if she catches sight of a dark haired woman, her nerves are shot. After three days Aimee has a few fights with her roomies over silly trivial things she packs her gear and leaves Bathurst behind never to return. It's Sydney or bust.

Within a few weeks she has a new job and a new boyfriend Andrew. She tries to keep the past in the past yet her eyes follow women and Aimee gets horny quickly and uses Andrew as a means to an end, Andrew thinks their sex life is wonderful and varied. Sex in public places happens frequently, in reality Aimee rarely opens her eyes when fucking Andrew she remembers women from the street and the feel of Sally's tongue on her clit. She hates herself and her self loathing makes her the office clown and the party girl. Her sharp tongue knows no limits and she drags everyone down to her level. Drinking dulls the pain but sometimes lets the guard down. The yearning never goes away in Aimee's mind and it drives her crazy.

Her wild swing moods makes office life interesting for many of the men of the office bets are laid by as to how frequently Aimee's nipples will harden or when she will have her "headlights" on as the code name becomes known in the office. The internet betting folder was in the end just called "headlights". It was the sole gay guy Lucas who realized that Aimee always had hard nipples before and after seeing the Marketing Liaison or Operations Manager both were attractive dark haired woman a few years older than Aimee. Lucas swept the betting pool and made a neat profit for himself by the end of the year.

It was while at an office party Lucas met Andrew and comments to him he is exactly what he expected Andrew would look like. Short dark haired with brown eyes, Lucas winks and says he's sure Aimee is a tiger in the sack but wonders if she looks Andrew in the eyes as she fucks him. It was a weird comment to make and made Andrew uncomfortable; it was too close to the truth.

The wild mood swings don't work to Aimee's advantage in the friendship game. After a heavy drinking session to celebrate her best friend's birthday Aimee kissed Kristy on the lips as they stood together in the kitchen cutting birthday cake. Kristy had shoved her back and stared at Aimee hard. Aimee had laughed it off but Kristy had given her a wide berth for the rest for the evening, it had affected their friendship with Kristy making comments about the kiss to make Aimee look silly at every chance she got there after. A few months later Aimee made another move on another long time friend Susan again at a birthday party and after too many drinks. Susan didn't shove Aimee but punched her in the mouth Andrew stepped in quickly and dragged a screaming cursing Aimee away. She had sobbed and cried and Andrew made her promise to stop kissing her close female friends.

Two years into her relationship with Andrew Aimee had decided she was going to fuck Byron. There was no clear and rational reason for this decision, yet deep down Aimee knows why. Her brother after many years of unhappiness had finally found a woman to love wholly and without reserve. With each passing day Aimee could feel her brother slipping away, it seemed he not longer needed Aimee no longer needed her love her attention. She wondered if Byron would be a willing partner to her idea or would he reject it, reject her completely as many others had done in the past.

He was just recently married he was happy, loud and full of life. It was hard to swipe the grin from his face these days. His happiness grated Aimee if there was one emotion Aimee found hard to experience at all it was happiness. On sight Aimee had hated his new wife, Fiona. She can't say a single word without Aimee taking it the wrong way. At a sub conscious level Aimee knew this decision wasn't about loving Byron it was about controlling Byron, it was about controlling her brother, his happiness, his love. Controlling anything was something Aimee often felt she lacked in life and this act could make her feel happy if only for a short time.

Byron's seduction had been all too easy with very little planning on Aimee's side. Late one Sunday afternoon Andrew and Byron's wife Fiona had left the apartment to get some pizzas. Byron sat on the sofa watching the Simpson's while Aimee prepared the table for dinner. As soon as the door closed Aimee ran into the bedroom and striped off her clothes. She walked back into the living room and stood before Byron naked with a hand on her hip. He looks up surprised; Aimee asked if he was interested in some fun. His wide eyes darted towards the door and Aimee reminds him they have at least thirty minutes before Andrew and Fiona return.

Aimee saw how his trousers were tented when she walked out in her glory; she puts her hand out and asks him to join her in the bedroom. Byron takes her hand and pulls her close. Tilting her head back he kisses her the way he wanted to kiss her when she was sixteen. They half tumble into the bedroom. Aimee has jumped up and has her legs gripped around his waist as they kiss. She can feel his cock pressing against her pussy. His cock feels big but it's not the biggest she's had.

12