The Langstons: Aimee's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Byron is madly looking in his pockets for his wallet he has an old condom behind his Visa Card. He drops Aimee on the bed and admires her body for a moment. He finds his wallet and pulls the condom out. Unzipping his trousers his cock pops out of his Rally Car Racer boxers, pre cum was already dripping from the tip. His cock swayed to the increasing beat of his heart, he rolls the condom down his cock. Aimee's eyes drink in the sight of Byron's cock, the shape the veins how it slowly jumped. She feels power flow through her veins as she spreads her legs and crawls backwards onto the bed.

Byron stands over her, his cock jumping up and down, Aimee lays on the bed her fingers in her pussy. She brings her fingers to her lips and smears the juices across her face and onto her nipples. She looks up and at Byron with a wick grin on her face and then arches her eyebrow. Byron launches himself at her.

It was a fast and fearsome fucking. Byron fell upon Aimee like a drowning man, he licked her face her breasts and pussy. Aimee found his actions amusing; he had a crazed look in his eye. He roughly gripped her legs draw them back and laced them over his shoulders and draws her towards his hips. Aimee could feel the tip of his cock at her pussy, it pulses and taps at the entrance. Aimee placed her fingers at the entrance in a v shape and starts to rub her clit to get the juices flowing once more. She moaned and wiggled her body to get him closer. Then he was in, fucking and making his grunting noises.

Aimee looked over at the wall mirror and watched her brother as he powerfully fucked her. His ass clenched and unclenched, his head was bent down watching his cock going into her pussy she watched in wonder as his cock plowed into her body. Her breasts swayed back and forth and his left hand was under her ass lifting her more fully onto his cock. It felt a little like she was watching a movie she was starring in. She really wasn't there at all and she felt nothing. She closed her eyes and thought of Sally.

After a few minutes it was over. Aimee pushed Byron off her and has a shower, while Byron returned to the sofa. The rest of the evening passed without comment or fuss and Byron remains subdued sometimes stealing glances at Aimee. Fiona commented on his change in mood, he seems sad removed from the moment, while Aimee was full of piss and vinegar.

Within six months their marriage was over, Byron can barely stand to touch his wife, his anger grows and little things set off rounds of screaming fights. Fiona often wonders what went wrong and where. Byron became a changed man overnight who when he did fuck her took delight in been too rough during sex and not wanting to look at her while they fucked. Doggy style fucking was the only way Byron could get hard.

Their sole communications are fights over minor things in the house. Fiona wants out of the marriage. As the marriage dissolves Aimee feels the first rays of happiness in her adult life, she over looks her brother's slow descent into unhappiness and depression. At long last Aimee has control over something.

Sitting at her computer Aimee wonders about the strange journey she has taken and where it will lead. As she trawls through her emails Aimee spots an email from a former co worker Ashleigh. They had worked together briefly in a book company and formed a fast friendship, Ashleigh was five years younger than Aimee and looked up to Aimee, they often went out to pubs together and had a great time. Aimee enjoyed Ashleigh's company because of her looks Ashleigh was a stunner with dark hair large brown eyes and a hot body it helped that Ashleigh had a wick sense of humour and often played up to Aimee sexual innuendo. The email read that Ashleigh was coming down to Sydney.

Ashleigh had left the book company to pursue a career in nursing and this career change had taken her to Newcastle for her studies. Aimee hadn't seen Ashleigh in six months and was delighted at the chance to see her friend again. Aimee checked the dates and was upset at first to discover it was the same weekend as the planned fuckfest with Byron. Like a sulking child Aimee stared at her computer, her bottom lip pouting her eyes crossed with a like of sent up anger. She walked to the kitchen and made a cup of green tea before returning to her desk to stare once more at the computer screen.

Aimee weighed up her objectives and decided she would have her cake and eat it too a choice she frequently made and always regretted later. She wrote back to Ashleigh and confirmed she would be delighted to have Ashleigh stay over for the full weekend. Aimee mulled over her plan and went to Facebook, she checked out Ashleigh's recent photo's and commented that she would be happy to tap Ashleigh's body and what a hot bitch she was. Lucas was walking past her desk as she typed. He stopped with a puzzled look on his face and asks if Aimee has seen the Marketing team or Ops team. Looking at her watch Aimee answers no, they're not in yet it still before 9a.m.

The puzzled look remains on Lucas's face and he walks around to her computer screen. A picture of Ashleigh was still on the screen with Aimee's comment plain as day underneath. Lucas smiles his eyes darts to her very hard nipples and he knows why. He sits on her desk and he starts to dig for information. Lucas wonders if at long last Aimee will finally bed herself a real live girl. He wonders if Andrew will be allowed to watch. Lucas wonders if Aimee will be the bottom. He digs for more information.

They chat for a while about Aimee's plans for the coming weekend, BBQ's, drinks, Star City, a few bars, she leaves out her brother will also been there. All normal stuff so Aimee thinks and feels smug her plans are coming together well. Lucas winks and says he hopes they don't get up to too much mischief while Andrews away and won't do anything she'll regret later. Lucas races back to his desk and places fifty bucks in the betting folder that Aimee will have her highlights on for a whole week. It proved to be the easiest $500 Lucas ever made in his life.

For Aimee the week dragged by, she wished Andrew farewell on Thursday afternoon at Central Station and literally throws him onto the train, before it had even left the platform Aimee was racing back to her car without a backwards look at a very puzzled Andrew. She stocks up on beer and vodka. She can feel herself becoming overwhelmed with excitement; her daydreams invade her working life. She is always wet. By Friday Aimee is a quivering wreck who could barely keep her salad sandwich down. She masturbates in the toilets and has to bite her lip to stop herself from crying out Ashleigh's name.

At 7 pm Friday Ashleigh rings the door bell to Aimee's apartment. They hug and comment on how good the other looks. Aimee helps bring Ashleigh's bags up to the apartment. They crack open some beers and enjoy the vista from Aimee's balcony. The BBQ is fired up and Aimee and Ashleigh eat their fill. By the fourth beer Ashleigh has grown groggy and tire. Ashleigh had started work at 6 am and had done allot of running around to be on time. Her day was at last catching up. Yawning and stretching Ashleigh announces she needs to go to bed.

Aimee helps her to the sofa bed. Aimee is surprised at how sober she still is and how much she wants Ashleigh, nothing will stop Aimee. Ashleigh lays the bed, her arms curled around her body, she lays on her side, she mumbles in her sleep and rounds onto her back, gently Aimee lays next to Ashleigh, watching her breath and feeling her desire growing by the second. Aimee's underwear clings to her engorged clit. Desire runs off Aimee in waves, yet Ashleigh has gone out like a light.

Aimee watches Ashleigh sleeping form for a few moments and then slowly undoes her cotton blouse, her breast rise and fall under Aimee's eyes. Aimee undoes the bra at the front and releases her breasts. She is surprised to discover Ashleigh has light brown nipples. Aimee stops for a moment as Ashleigh mutters in her sleep, fear grips at her maybe this isn't such a good idea. Yet her desire overrides her thoughts of reason. With the tip of her finger Aimee traces the curve of Ashleigh's face down her neck and around her breast. She leans forward and softly sucks at the nipple and it rewarded by its hardening. Aimee grows bolder and undoes Ashleigh's jeans she is carefully pulls them down over her thighs to her feet, Ashleigh's pink cottontail undies quickly join the jeans.

She discovers Ashleigh has a very light down for pubic hair. She pauses and looks Ashleigh over, her flesh continues to rise and fall in her sleep, and she appears totally helpless. She has trusted Aimee to look after her not undress her for Aimee's lust filled eyes. Her mind travels back to that afternoon, the need to feel that type of closeness between women forces any other thoughts out of Aimee's mind. Now is her chance she has to take it.

As Aimee moves around Ashleigh she can feel how wet she has become how the hairs on her arm stand on end, how loudly her heart beats and the film of sweat that has started to build on her brow. Aimee continues to listen to Ashleigh's breathing waiting for a signal and the voice in her head demands she continues to explore Ashleigh body and damn the consequences.

Placing her hand on Ashleigh's stomach Aimee wonders what a bad person she has become and then wonders how it will feel to touch the inside of Ashleigh's body to discover that special place to feel Ashleigh bucking underneath her due to Aimee's touch.

She wonders if Ashleigh feels the same way about her as Aimee looks at Ashleigh's face. She feels the heat of Ashleigh's body. There's only one way to know for sure slowly she moves her hand down and through the soft pubic hair. Her fingers pass over the clit and gently Aimee pushes past the lips of the pussy. Her fingers discover a wonderful wet and hot place.

Ashleigh moans and shudders in delight her tire groggy eyes open. She smiles weakly at Aimee. There is no stopping what is to come. Aimee covers Ashleigh's groin with her hand and uses the heel of her palm to rub Ashleigh's clit. She feels the juices start to flow and clit grows hard after a few moments of this massage. Ashleigh stares up at Aimee as Aimee watches her face and see's only desire. Ashleigh's hot breathe warms Aimee's face. Aimee watches as Ashleigh licks her lips, Aimee leans in and kisses Ashleigh with passion. Their tongues invade the others mouth, they break apart to suck in air to their lungs. Salvia clips to their lips which have turned a deep ruby red. They stare into each others eyes as Ashleigh's hand covers Aimee's. They kiss once more, a little more slowly. They savor the taste, the heat.

Aimee has grown confidant and retreats to the end of the sofa. She pulls at Ashleigh's jeans and undies and pulls them right off to drop on the ground and she dives down to Ashleigh pussy. She's never been this close before never inhaled the smell of a pussy. She pushes Ashleigh's legs apart to explore this new territory, Aimee almost giggles in delight. She feels free and she feels happy. She crawls forward and looks things over.

Using her tongue Aimee lightly licks at the clit, she feels Ashleigh jump she looks up and Ashleigh's voice her pleads for Aimee to continue, Aimee smirks and then relaxes after a few moments Aimee finds her rhythm between tongue and fingers. She uses her tongue to explore all parts of Ashleigh and some area's Aimee's pink tongue can't reach her fingers do, juices flows out and Aimee discovers she loves pussy juice.

Sitting upright Aimee puts one of Ashleigh's legs over her shoulder to give her better access; she looks her handy work over. Ashleigh's pussy glistening in the light there is not a single inch down there that Aimee's tongue hasn't licked. Leaning forward Aimee inserts two of fingers into Ashleigh's pussy but quickly realizes she needs her whole hand for this to work. Ashleigh helps direct Aimee's tempo. They stare into each others eyes as Aimee fist fucks Ashleigh. Their orgasms hit each other hard.

As Ashleigh and Aimee lay on the bed catching their breath Ashleigh comments to Aimee that she had been told Aimee was a good fuck. Aimee pauses to think which one of the guys she's fucked over the years Ashleigh could know. Aimee shrugs her shoulders and says which guy said that? Ashleigh laughs and says not a guy a girl. You remember Sally surely?

Ashleigh laughs again and says she always wondered when Aimee would finally make the moves on her. It was clear from the start Aimee had a thing for her. Ashleigh yawns and rubs at her eyes. She kisses the side of Aimee face and sighs. Resting her head on Aimee's shoulder she closes her eyes once more and falls into a deep sleep.

As Ashleigh grows silence Aimee is left to wonder how many people has Sally told about their encounter all those years ago? All the happiness has drained from Aimee. She feels the old wounds, worries and judgments resurface. Hot tears stream down her face; she wonders what to do and who to tell. Can she tell anyone EVER? Ashleigh's hand moves to cover Aimee's left breast and Aimee feels her body respond in pleasure, lust and something else Aimee has never felt before a weird hot sensation that puzzles Aimee ever farther. Aimee lays still on the bed and cries silently.

This was everything she ever wanted and everything she should never have. Lust has blinded her. Slowly the tears stop and Aimee falls asleep to be haunted in her dreams by her poor decisions.

12