The Lap Dance

Story Info
Sam & Caroline each get a special treat.
3.2k words
4.5
51.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that Sam had something mischievous in mind all through dinner. He just had that look on his face, and I had no sooner finished my meal before he was eager to leave the restaurant. But even so, I was surprised when he pulled into the strip club's parking lot.

"Sam, what the hell are we doing here?"

"Just thought it might be fun, baby" he grinned.

We turned the car over to a valet and Sam opened the door to the club for me. I stepped inside with a rush of adrenaline, wondering what to expect.

It took a moment to accustom myself to the garish neon lighting. When I did, I saw that the club was crowded with fully dressed men and scantily clad women.

And what women. Every one I looked at was beautiful. Sam guided me to a table while I gaped at one after another. My understanding of my bisexual desires was still new to me, and the awareness of other women's sensuality still hit me hard when put before me.

We sat at a table with a good view of the stage. A very tall blonde in thigh high PVC boots was dancing sinuously around a brass pole, and a beautiful black woman was slowly shedding a babydoll nightie.

A waitress, only slightly more dressed than the dancers, came over and took our order. I watched her ass as she walked away, and Sam jabbed my ribs with his elbow.

"The show's on the stage, babe."

I jabbed him back and laughed.

I watched the dancers, becoming more and more aroused. Our drinks came, and I sipped and watched, and stroked Sam's thigh under the table. He nudged me again and held out a handful of dollar bills.

I looked at him, puzzled.

"Go up and tip her," he said.

"No way"

"Go ahead, it's what you are supposed to do"

He pointed down to the other end of the stage, where the black dancer was kneeling in front of a man as he slid a bill under the string of her thong.

I flushed. "I cant do that!"

"Oh, bullshit" he said, practically pushing me from my chair.

I felt self conscious as I approached the stage, feeling like everyone in the room was watching me. I stood at the edge of the stage, looking up at the blonde dancer. She seemed to tower far above me, and it took her a minute to notice me there. When she looked down and saw me, she smiled brightly.

She spun once around the pole, slowly, then sank to her hands and knees and crawled towards me. I nervously held out a dollar towards her, but she moved past my outstretched hand, her face coming within inches of mine.

"Hey, sugar, how you doing" she cooed into my ear. I could only stammered in reply. Her long blonde hair brushed my face as she rose, her heavy breasts passing close by my face.

She sat back on her heels, gyrating her hips slowly to the beat of the music. Her hands circled her breasts. I glanced over at Sam. He gestured to me by dipping his hand, indicating I ought to give the dancer some money. I had completely forgotten I was holding it.

I reached out, my hand shaking a little, and slid a dollar into the side of her thong. She raised on to her knees and scooted closer to the edge of the stage. Her hands slid down her sides. She leaned forward, hooked her fingers into her thong and pulled it aside, giving me a close up view of her shaved pussy. I reached out with another dollar, and she took my hand and guided it to her. The dollar slid across her pussy, catching a second on her outer lips, and then, she let go of the thong, trapping it, and for the briefest moment, my fingertips.

She leaned back down, close enough to kiss.

"Thank you, sugar" she said. I started to say something, to tell her she was beautiful, but she was already swiveling onto her hip and towards another customer.

I turned to go back to the table and saw a gorgeous woman talking to Sam. She was small, with delicate features and flowing raven hair. She wore a beautiful blue floral print chemise, black thigh high stockings and knee high stiletto boots. She was leaning on the table, talking and laughing.

I sat down on Sam's other side and forced a smile. I felt a flash of jealous anger, but realized how foolish that was, in light of what I had been doing only seconds before.

Sam stood up, gesturing for me to do the same. I sipped down the last of my drink as I got up, feeling some confusion. I wondered if the woman had said something to Sam that made him want to leave. Maybe my behavior with the blonde dancer had violated some unwritten rule.

I stepped around the table and the woman held out her hand to me. I looked up at Sam. He nodded his head and grinned. I took her hand, and she pulled me close to her.

"What's your name, honey" she asked, speaking loudly over the music.

"Caroline"

"Hi Caroline, I'm Madison"

"Hi Madison" I wondered if that was her real, or professional name.

"Come on with me, honey."

She led me by the hand through the club. As we weaved between the tables, every man we passed turned to watch us go by. I looked over my shoulder, reassured to see Sam following close behind.

At the far end of the room there was small alcove separated by a half wall from the rest of the bar. Each side of the alcove was lined with a row of vinyl covered armchairs. In the far corner a red haired woman wearing only a G-string was dancing slowly in front of a middle aged man in a business suit.

Madison guided me to one of the chairs, and Sam sat down on my left. I started to settle back into the seat, when Madison leaned in, putting her hands on my knees.

"Scootch forward, honey."

I looked over to Sam. He smiled and nodded and squeezed my shoulder reassuringly.

I slid forward in my chair, my skirt riding up to mid thigh. Madison surprised me by sliding her hands down to the insides of my knees and spreading my legs apart. I glanced nervously at the man across the room, but he was engrossed in what his own dancer was doing.

There was a moment of quiet in the bar and I was acutely aware of the murmur of voices and the clinking of glasses. Madison pulled her chemise over her head and dropped it into the chair next to mine. She stared off into space and idly brushed her hair with her fingers. Her body was lean and firm. She had small pert breasts and a cute curve to her tummy.

The music began again, loud, bass heavy. Madison smiled down at me and began to move, slowly, just swaying her hips and caressing her breasts.

I could feel the deep thump of the music reverberating in my pussy as I watched her. I felt a little embarrassed at the realization of just how turned on I had become.

Madison moved forward, her legs rubbing inside mine. She placed her hands on the arms of my chair and leaned forward, her breasts passing within inches of my face.

She lifted herself into the chair, her knees sliding slowly up and then across my thighs, to rest between my hips and the sides of the chair. She sat back in my lap, draped her arms over my shoulders, and began to sinuously gyrate on top of me.

Her right shoulder dropped and her nipple grazed the side of my face, then she straightened up and did the same with the left. I loved the way she presented herself, so confident in her display of sexuality. I felt nervous, unsure of how I was supposed to respond. My hands fidgeted nervously on the armrests.

Madison turned and laid twisted across me. I nuzzled my face behind her ear and impulsively kissed the side of her neck. She slid back and forth along my body and her hipbone pressed into me, back and forth over my mound. She murmured, raised her face over her shoulder to mine and just perceptibly brushed her lips across my cheek. Then she laid back and ran her hands down my arms, took my hands and raised them to her breasts. I began to squeeze them, but she slid away, turned to face me, and slowly lowered her self down my body, rubbing against my breasts and my pussy. She bounced back up, arched her tummy toward me, and slipped her G-string down her thighs, showing me her pretty shaved pussy. She ran one finger inside herself and opened her lips to me, just for a quick glimpse. Then she turned, bent down and with one hand on each cheek, spread her ass wide for my viewing. She rotated it slowly, backing into me as she did so, her ass pressing into my tummy, my breasts nestling in the small of her back.

Her hands squeezed my legs just above my knees and then I felt her fingernails draw up my inner thighs until they reached the edge of my panties. She lingered there a moment, then patted my thighs, and turned to face me. Our eyes locked and she smiled. She knew I was not just playing along with her to please Sam. She knew I lusted for her, wanted to touch her, wanted to feel her touching me. She leaned forward, her breasts pressing into mine, her breath warm against my throat. I could feel her hair brushing my shoulder.

Iimpulsively, I raised my hands, placing them on her sides and sliding them around to her back. We rocked together with the beat of the music, our chests rising and falling together in ever more labored breaths.

Suddenly, the song ended. A wave of deep disappointment came over me and Madison raised herself up off of me.

I looked at Sam, my eyes pleading. Madison stroked my hair and looked to him as well.

"I think your lady would like another dance" she said.

Sam chuckled and nodded. Another song began, and Madison began to move again.

There was no teasing to her motions now. She pressed against me firmly, almost roughly, running her body across mine, her firm hard nipples circling my breasts and her lean thighs pressing between my own.

I didn't care about propriety or protocol, I ran my hands down her back to cup her ass, squeezing it, pulling her tighter to me.

She arched her back and took my head in her arms, pulling my face between her breasts. I felt her knee press hard against my pussy. She began to grind it into me in slow rhythmic circles.

My breath caught in my throat. The motion of her knee was directly stimulating my clit. My hips began to move with her. I pressed my face into her, slathering her chest with open mouth kisses. I was panting, clutching at her wantonly.

Again and again her knee circled my clit, winding me like a spring, each turn bringing me closer to climax. I was totally aware of each point of contact between her body and mine, her legs to mine, her arms to my shoulders, her fingers in my hair, my lips against her breasts, but above all, that constantly building tension between her knee and my pussy.

I was close to an orgasm and Madison knew it. She leaned back from me and tilted my face up towards hers. We were face to face, only inches apart. I wanted to kiss her but her lips were just beyond my reach. I looked into her eyes, and I saw my desire reflected. That was the trigger, that look in her eyes, the realization that this was pleasing her as well as me. I gasped hard, and my hips spasmed against her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and raised my legs to lock her between them, and lost myself in a powerful orgasm.

I held her tightly as I struggled to catch my breath. After a moment, she gently pried my arms from herself. I sank limply into the chair as she sat down on the arm and stroked my shoulder.

I felt a tap on my hand, and turned to Sam. He handed me a fifty dollar bill. I turned to Madison and held out the money. She stood up, and took my wrist in her hand. With her other hand she slipped her thong down, away from her pussy. She guided my hand between her legs and pressed it against her. My fingers slipped around the bill and touched her lips. She was hot and wet, and that knowledge delighted me. The tip of one finger slipped inside her for just a second, and then she pulled my hand away. She bend down close, guided my finger to my lips, and kissed my cheek as I tasted her on my fingertip.

"I've got to go on stage now, honey. I hope you'll come see me again sometime."

She patted my cheek, gave Sam a little wave, and walked away. I watched her as she mounted the stage, filled with a strange mixture of pride and regret.

Sam put his arm around me as I tugged my skirt down.

"You want another drink, baby?" he asked.

"No, sweetie, let's go home."

As we crossed the room I watched Madison on the stage, and I saw the men in the room watching her. I knew that soon she would be doing a special dance for one of them, but I felt sure that it would not be as special as the one she had given me.

We stepped out of the bar, and waited as the valet went for our car. The night had gotten chilly, and a light rain was falling. I snuggled close to Sam, and could not resist running a hand up his thigh and squeezing his crotch. He kissed the top of my head and hugged me to his chest.

"We'll be home soon enough" he said.

The valet brought the car and Sam opened my door. I slid to the middle of the seat and when he got in the driver's side, snuggled close against him. As he pulled out of the lot, I slipped my hand into his lap and ran my fingers along the outline of his cock. He cast me a sidelong glance as I rubbed him between the legs and squeezed the growing bulge there. He pushed my hand away, intent on the rain slick streets, but I was so aroused from Madison's dance that I would not be denied. I snaked my arm under his, found the tab on his zipper and, despite his protests, managed to yank it down.

"Damn it, Caroline, I'm trying to watch the road."

My hand burrowed into his shorts and found his cock. It was beginning to get hard, despite his complaining.

"Well, pull over." I told him.

"Come on, cut it out, we'll be home in ten minutes."

I gave a tug, and his cock sprang free. I wrapped my fingers around it and began to slowly stroke it.

He braked the car for a red light, and turned in his seat to face me. "Man, I knew that would get you going, but not like this."

I slid back in my seat and leaned down into his lap. He tried to push me away, but his heart wasn't in it. I lifted his arm out of the way, and lowered my mouth to the head of cock.

Sam groaned with equal parts of pleasure and exasperation as I took him into my mouth. I sucked him greedily, with no finesse or teasing, taking him as deeply into my mouth as our cramped positioning would allow.

I felt the car accelerate, and then turn. I raised my head and saw that Sam had turned into a dark side street. I smiled at him and slowly stroked his cock as he pulled to the curb and shut off the car.

The only sound was the rain drumming on the roof of the car. Sam draped his arm over my shoulders and leaned his face in to mine. Our lips touched and parted. He kissed me deeply, so insistently, and yet so tenderly. I reached up to touch his face, and drew back to look into his eyes, gleaming in the darkness.

"Thank you Sam, that was really special tonight."

"You're welcome baby."

I slid down in the seat as Sam slipped his pants down off his hips. I cupped his balls in my right hand, and wrapped my left around his rigid shaft. I raised my face for a quick kiss and then sank my open mouth down onto his cock.

I closed my eyes and just held it in my mouth for a minute, savoring it's taste and texture, enjoying the feeling of it filling my mouth. I began slowly rotating my head, and Sam moaned loudly. He was so hard and swollen, I knew he would not last long. That was fine with me, I wanted to hear and feel and taste his orgasm.

I pulled my mouth up his shaft as slowly as I could, until just the tip of the head was between my lips. I ran my tongue along his slit and around the crown, and then dropped back down the shaft and began sucking him hard and fast, my hand pumping the base of his shaft. He shifted in his seat and clasped my hair in his hands. His hips began to rise in time with the motion of my head.

I was slurping loudly, my saliva running down his shaft on to my hand. I felt him swell between my lips. He raised his hips off the seat and his hot cum burst against the back of my mouth. I swallowed hard and sucked him deeper into my mouth and felt him spasm again. His cum overflowed my lips, despite my efforts to take it all. I had to pull up for a gasping breath, and then took him back in my mouth again, trying to milk the last possible drop out of his cock.

I could feel his body go slack, spent from his climax. He slipped from my mouth, and I planted little kisses up and down his softening shaft. I laid my head on his thigh. My face felt wet and sticky. Sam gently stroked my hair. After a few minutes I rolled over on to my back, and laid across the car seat looking up at his dark handsome face.

"Sammy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Next time. I'll buy a dance for you, OK?"

He smiled. "It's a deal" he said.