The Lap Dance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit up on the edge, sexy," Jenna said to Terri.

Terri obliged. She lifted her body to the edge of the Jacuzzi tub, her legs open in the water while Jenna knelt in front of her. Terri's sexy body was dripping wet, her breasts glistening in the light. I could see her bare pussy lips were swollen from desire. Jenna again trailed kisses down her body, stopping to suckle each breast, her teeth pulling on Terri's hard nipples. She kissed lower on her body, and Terri's hands grabbed either side of Jenna's blonde head, pulling her down to her waiting pussy.

Jenna began circling Terri's clit with her long tongue. Jenna's other hand reached over and took the big dildo from the edge of the tub, moving it inside Terri's thighs, back and forth. She put the head of the cock low on Terri's pussy as she licked and sucked her clit and pussy lips. Slowly, she began to push it into Terri's slippery wetness, pushing it deep inside while she sucked on her clit. She then pulled it back, pushing it back inside her quickly. Terri leaned back, moaning loudly as Jenna's expert lips worked over her erect clit, while simultaneously working the dildo in and out faster and faster.

By now, my cock was rising again, even though it was a little sore from the day's events. I picked up the video camera from where Jenna had dropped it, and hit the record button. I walked around outside the tub, zooming into Terri's face as she enjoyed the attention from the sexy blonde dancer. Jenna continued to fuck her hard with the big dildo, and I could see from Terri's face she was ready to cum again. With her head back, her mouth opened as her hips pushed hard into Jenna's face and the dildo. Jenna sucked her clit hard, knowing it was about to explode in her mouth. Terri's body shook in convulsions as the orgasm ravaged her body. Jenna drank her sweet juices and eased the dildo out of her pussy, sitting back down next to her in the tub. Terri slowly sank back into the tub again, a look of sheer bliss on her face, smiling broadly at both me, then at Jenna.

"I could get used to this," she moaned, leaning over to kiss Jenna.

So could I, I thought.

=========================================

If you liked the story, please leave a public comment! Thank you!

12