The Laptop Surprise of My Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whined, "You're kidding! What if people see us?"

"No one's going to see us. Most of my windows are pretty well tinted. Please don't leave me waiting!"

Sucking cock in a vehicle was one of many acts that were way beyond my comfort zone, yet I swooped in on him. The conditions of the roads were not always the best and I felt the bumpiness directly, especially during the times when I went deep on him. And whenever we stopped, I was always nervous that we were being watched. A couple of times, he even joked that a trucker was looking, which caused me to panic! I don't even know why I continued to please that jerk. Maybe I craved to hear him groaning, which he frequently did up to this point. Then he pulled off to the side of the road, urging me to finish him off.

"Oh! Oh! Yes! You're gonna make me cum! AWWW I'M CUMMING! OHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHH!"

I felt him trembling as he launched his hot cum into my mouth, similar to that of a volcanic eruption! He held me down while groaning noisily as I gulped three distinct loads. After I was allowed to pull away, I wiped the corners of my mouth and sat back up. My mouth had a strong taste to it but I didn't say a word about it. He resumed driving again by turning back into traffic.

"That was so good, Angie! I've been dying for someone to do that for me. Thank you."

"Well, I'm glad you liked it. Can you tell me what I'm supposed to be doing today?"

He hesitated, "I'm actually not supposed to say, since it's supposed to be a surprise. We're almost here though."

I wondered what kind of surprise it was. It dawned on me that we were in the big city, at an upscale hotel! Simon carried his large athletic bag with him, before he escorted me out like a gentleman. It was like I needed to be protected. From there, I thought that I had dressed perfectly for this environment. The lobby was exquisite and full of guests who were undoubtedly very wealthy. I saw no one that I could recognize.

The front desk handed us the keys and we walked together, seemingly as a couple, to the elevator.

I asked with concern, "This place is expensive! How are we going to afford this place?"

He smiled, "Don't worry. We've got that covered. You're going to have a great night!"

After arriving to our room, it felt extremely cozy that it felt like home, even though I had never stayed at a room this luxurious before. It was large and quaint. There was one king bed and even a jacuzzi!

Simon cleared off a wooden table and moved it to the middle of the room. After that, he gently put a blindfold on me, which still caught me by surprise, but I tried not to resist. I kept telling myself that I trusted him.

I playfully asked, "A blindfold, hmm?"

"Oh yes, it's going to be lots of fun."

He wasn't done though. He grabbed some rope and tied my hands behind me.

"...What are you going to be doing with me?"

"Don't worry, Angie! Jimmy really wanted to try this out with you! He's coming soon."

From there, he flattened me forward onto a cold table. I felt as he started tying my feet to the table legs! Soon, I was practically immobile!

"...How long am I going to be like this?"

He chuckled, "I am interested to see how long you'd last! You're going to be challenged, but I don't want to hear you complain or whine! Do your best to make a good impression of yourself and I'm going to help you out as much as possible to get you through this!"

He caressed my vulnerable clit gently at first. As he rubbed it harder, the pleasure started to swirl. It felt good, so I moaned.

He whispered encouragingly, "That's it, Angie."

Next, he went to finger me a couple of times gently, which drew more excitement from me. I was getting more wet with each passing moment. His touch felt good, but the anticipation made it feel even better!

I found that the blindfold - and the fact that my hands were tied - seemed to enhance the experience! I could only imagine what would happen later.

Then, I heard a buzzing sound. It was then directed at my vagina which at first overwhelmed me with sensitivity! The way that it moved reminded me of a hand-held massage machine that I had at home! In fact, after they left, they must have stolen it from me! I had it out on my dresser, but I hadn't used it recently. Regardless, I didn't say anything as he rolled it up and down my slit, which brought me a rush of pleasure! I couldn't control myself.

"Be a good slut like you have been - whatever happens, just do it! This is the goal of the exercise."

Shortly later, the door from behind us opened and I heard Jimmy's voice, though there were other men in the background murmuring!

"Everyone, this is 'Angie'. She is a loving mom of two and a good wife. Isn't that right, Angie?"

I stuttered, "...Yes."

I was very ashamed and humiliated to be reminded of who I was, but I couldn't turn back now. I was all tied up and my clit was still being stimulated!

He continued, "She's been waiting for you all - just look at that wet pussy! Use her as you see fit, boys! Don't forget to use lots of lube if you're going to use her ass! She likes it there too!"

The men sounded extremely giddy and there was a lot of movement in the room. I was very uneasy but I braced myself for what was to come.

One cock smacked on my lips and I let him through. Soon, my mouth brought him to hardness. He had me deep-throating him later and I did my best not to choke.

The massager was no longer on my clit anymore. Instead, a cock had rocketed into me! My scream was muffled, but it wasn't out of pain! I heard the man laughing at me because of it!

"You're looking to close a business deal, you slut? You deserve the sale!"

I couldn't respond because I was gargling from being mouth-fucked, but, strangely, I didn't mind him role-playing with me. In fact, I was feeling amazing from that cock drilling into me, despite being squished by the strange men. It relieved the sexual tension that I somehow had! I quickly lost track of the men using me as they switched over every once in a while. All of them usually said something humiliating before they entered. They laughed about what my husband would think if he were to find out that I was doing this!

The whole room was very rowdy. It was full of cheer that I was being used like this! When I unexpectedly felt a rush running through me, I relaxed so much that I almost forgot that I had a cock in my mouth! I gagged on it, but recovered quickly.

One difference between a woman and a man is that a single orgasm wouldn't be enough to satisfy a woman! That was something I learned from reading women's experiences with their orgasms!

Strangely, at this time, someone else was stretching out my anus with his fingers! The cold lubricant that was jammed inside turned warm, as it was being evenly distributed by his fat fingers. He repeated this process a few times, which gradually made my anus ring more pliable. After his fingers were out, a dildo was rammed through all the way! It was used extensively while my pussy was being pounded mercilessly! There were times when they left it buried in me and I forgot about it until it was used again or until it was pulled out of me.

A couple of the men surprised me by ejaculating early. One of them came all over my tied up hands! It was so sticky! The other sprayed his loads over my lower back before spreading it around. It was early because the other men periodically rotated to use my holes at different times. Any of the cocks that lingered around my mouth were sucked to the best of my abilities. Every now and then, the men were considerate enough to artificially lubricate either of my holes, which prevented friction and dryness. For my ass-hole, I felt so stretched out and sexually prepared that I could really appreciate the sensations involved with it! Due to how I was tied up to the table, my cunt and ass-hole were never fucked at the same time.

I had a number of orgasmic contractions that I couldn't keep track of either! There must have been something about me being completely helpless that stimulated the senses. Even when they teased me with back-handed, degrading compliments, like calling me a hot MILF or a slutty mom, I somehow felt very turned on from that!

Whenever my mouth wasn't being used, they'd get me to say something that they wanted to hear, which included telling a man that he was a better fuck than my husband. I also got into role-playing with them too. Regardless of what my role was, whether I was a business woman needing to make a sale or being a housewife being pawned off to pay a debt, I participated willingly and had some fun with it. For instance, I begged a man to fuck me harder so that he wouldn't hurt my husband!

A man who was about to cum told me to open my mouth and I swallowed his warm, bitter load. Some of the men called me a good girl.

Jimmy agreed that I was, in fact, behaving well, so he cut the rope that was around my ankles, but kept my hands tied and my blindfold on. Someone took me somewhere in the room where my shirt was unbuttoned, but not taken off. They exposed my breasts by opening the shirt as much as possible. I was groped and sucked on by them briefly.

They lowered me till I felt a dick pointing vertically into my cunt. Once my cunt took him in, my hips were met with his hands. The overall feeling was glorious and I began hopping on him energetically. At the same time, I moaned at the top of my lungs!

"AW YEAH! AW YEAH!"

For some reason, he felt particularly good in me. Maybe it had to do with how I sat on him. I could feel my pussy clamping down on him, like it had decided that it was this cock that it wanted!

However, I was interrupted because the man from behind pushed me slightly forward. I knew that he was going to use my ass-hole, so I kept myself as still as possible to allow him a smoother, easier entrance. Then, I acknowledged his entrance with a grunt. The man below me bear-hugged me, which made feel intimate. As they shuffled in out of me, it felt tingly! Their cocks scrubbed on my walls, causing me to pant loudly. It was only when a cock was plugged into my mouth that I mumbled instead.

The man fucking my pussy hinted through his body language that he was going to cum soon. I was excited for it and so were the men, as they cheered him on to give me the cream-pie! Then with one thrust involving his entire length, he groaned! Coincidentally, I felt a rush going through me as well! I had cum too! It was such a mind-blowing experience that I didn't realize that the other men, except the one on the bottom, had pulled out of me.

I was helped off the cock. Someone played with my sore clit and I felt the fluids pouring out of me! One of the men fed me the cum from there into my mouth. The men laughed.

One man said, "I wanna fill her up on the balcony! Maybe we can take her blindfold off, so that she can see the nice views from here!"

"Oh god...no... I mean... please...do it quickly!"

"Oh, don't worry, Angie-slut, you'll love it!"

I wasn't thrilled about this at all. I let them cart me towards the balcony because I still couldn't see with the blindfold that was kept on. As soon as I stepped out, I felt a chill. The wind blew in our direction as I heard the busy city noise below. I was bent over slightly, being supported by the cold metallic railing in front of me. My tits were out in the open! At the same time when my blindfold was removed, the man shoved himself into my aching anus!

He fucked me as quickly and as hard as possible. Although I could see the scenery in front of me, I couldn't fully appreciate it.

"Please... hurry... cum in me now..."

"Tighten that ass for me, you whore! Show me that you really want the cum!"

I did what he told me to do, as best as I could.

"Hurry! I don't want to be seen here!"

"Aww yeah! Since you want it that badly... here... I come!"

I felt his explosion of warmth inside! He groaned so loudly that I was sure that everyone else knew what we were doing. He stayed inside briefly before pulling out and letting me run back inside. My heels rapidly clattered on the way. I could feel the cum rushing out of me.

Once I was back inside, I was stopped by the crowd. The men were of different shapes and sizes - and not just their body type. In addition, they were a mosaic of different races, including two Asians. I didn't know any of these men!

I saw Jimmy and Simon as part of the crowd, but they either took part with me earlier or they weren't even involved, seeing how they weren't naked like the others, though they were operating a camera. Cyrus, on the other hand, was nowhere to be found.

Jimmy asked, "Where are you going? You still have three more dicks to finish off!"

Then the last three men converged on me. One of them easily drove me back onto my knees and fucked my face. He was somewhat limp and wearing a condom. Then, the other men impatiently slapped their cocks on my face, rudely letting me know that they were waiting. The scene was a lot rougher than before, but I stuck with it. I knew it was going to end soon.

Jimmy went around and cut off the rope around my hands. Once I was freed, I automatically stroked the other guys with my hands, until they each had their turn with my mouth.

The man I was sucking on decided to pull out. Though I angled myself towards him and my mouth was wide open, he insisted on shooting his cum all over my face!

I was led up to my feet and ordered to go to the bed. Before I was able to go though, they took off my shirt and skirt that had remained on me. One jerk used my shirt to wipe the cum off! Regardless, both were thrown carelessly around the room. Then, I was specifically told to go on my side. When I did, the guy with the condom took my pussy. Meanwhile, I sucked the other guy simultaneously. Identical to what I was thinking about on the balcony, I hoped to have these men satisfied so that it would all be done with. I was very sore.

The guy in my mouth pulled out and ejaculated his watery jizz onto my face and hair. I acted like I was happy about it.

As for the last guy, he came inside me. After he pulled out, he took off the condom and showed me how full it was, before showing everyone else!

"I want you to drink out of this!"

So, I took the condom, brought it to my mouth and flipped it upside down while squeezing out the contents! Surprisingly, it didn't taste all that bad this time and gulped it down with a smile.

In a flash, most of the men vacated the room with their clothing and personal belongings, but irresponsibly left behind a handful of used condoms and its packaging everywhere. Despite being very sore everywhere, I started to pick some of them up, but yelled at the remaining men to help. Everyone didn't, except Jimmy and Simon.

Jimmy asked quietly, "Did you have fun?"

I angrily replied, "That was fucked up! How many men did I end up fucking?"

Simon replied, "Seven, I think."

"Seven?! Have they even been checked for diseases?"

Jimmy said, "Relax. They're our buddies and we do check-ups all the time. Now, I want you to take your cut for tonight."

Before I could even ask what he was talking about, he handed me a large stack of bills after he had finished counting them.

"Here's $1500."

"You're not serious, right? I'm not a prostitute!"

"You're right - you're better than that. You're a star!"

"No! A porn-star?"

Simon asked, "Would you like to be? You could be making a lot of money!"

"I don't need the money. I'm retired for a reason. Also, my son takes care of me if I need anything."

Jimmy sneered, "So you really don't want the 1500 then? I could use the cash!"

I snatched it from him right away. I counted it again to confirm the amount.

He added, "You deserve every bit of that, honey. Just imagine yourself getting paid for doing what you love. You love your cream-pies, don't you? Those arguably make the most money!"

I looked at the money blankly.

"...So you're telling me that I'd be getting paid to... have sex?"

"Absolutely. The demand for healthy, beautiful and mature women like you is very high right now."

"How often would this involve? I... this... can't happen all the time, right? It's... very exhausting!"

"No no... there will be plenty of rest periods, like the one you'll be getting after tonight. Besides, you can do other things during your time of rest, like being a fluffer and still get paid, although not quite as much."

"A fluffer?"

Simon responded, "Basically, you'll just be helping to keep the men hard with your hands and mouth, so they can be ready for action for someone else - that's it!"

Jimmy said, "You could also work at home too, if you liked. You can do some webcam shows in the safety of your own home."

I said, "This is all going too fast and too much for me. I'm going to have to get back to you on this."

Jimmy said, "Hey! You can come back to us on this - or anything else in particular at any time. Please do not hesitate. We are always willing to help!"

Despite what they put me through, I wasn't mad at them. I was tired though and needed the rest. After I was properly dressed and cleaned up, Simon drove me back. I took a very hot and long shower, making sure to wash out my filthy and much loosened holes. I saw cum wash out into the drain. I was so dirty!

I slept very well that night - and the next few nights after that. The soreness lasted for that long! Also, for the first time in recent memory, I was sexually satisfied! It was wrong, but it was so right.

I took some time to consider Jimmy's offer. Having an extra income might be a good thing, but it also meant paying for more taxes. Therefore, as enticing as the money was, I didn't want the extra hassle. On the other hand, the sex was unquestionably incredible. I felt rejuvenated as a woman, but I was still married.

Later that week, I found an excuse to drop by to Daniel's place, in the hopes that I'd show him what I could offer to him now. However, I was turned off after discovering what a mess that he has been living in! I almost couldn't resist cleaning the place, except I realized that he'd just end up wrecking it later. He has been the same irresponsible person that I've known him for. He wasn't going to ever change.

I left his place without doing anything. I went over to a pharmacy store to pick up a few things. I needed to get some body lotion and facial wash. As I walked around, I noticed that a bottle of lubrication was on sale, which I picked up. Then, I saw one medium-sized box of condoms left on the shelf - also on sale. I blushed as I picked them up also.

When I arrived home, I fantasized about how instantly I'd make him cum with my mouth! Then I'd show him the load and swallow it! At the end of it, I'd tell him how ashamed he should be for not appreciating me. It was fun to think about it.

I checked my email and found Jimmy sending me a link of the two videos that we made. I decided that I'd contact him for a porn try-out...maybe I'd try the webcam thing or being a fluffer first...

TO BE CONTINUED...