The Larkins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they relaxed, Donald decided to go ahead and ask her about her real plan. Was it to find out if he was gay or even change his persuasion? He had nagging thoughts that Kat might have cooked this up, not that he would allow them to keep him from enjoying a girl who had just thrown herself at him with evident interest and an ulterior motive.

"Damn, you're even smarter than I anticipated, not that it's a bad thing in this situation. Our baby will be a fucking genius, if your genes are anything to go by, dear. Donald, it's a little too late to prevent what just happened, so just enjoy it. What's so bad about being a father anyway? I'll definitely honor our deal, if you still want me. I didn't do it purely to have your baby. I had a lot of fun. Hey, you suspected something, yet you still screwed me. Is it because you figured that it couldn't be too bad?" Heather giggled, as she knew that nothing could stop what had occurred now (well, nothing shy of abortion, which she refused to have).

"So, this was about getting me to knock you up? I just thought that it was about proving that I'm not gay to Kat. Either or 'changing' me. Somehow, I doubted that you really believed that kind of nonsense yourself. So, this was your real idea, but for what? Was it to make get married or something? If so, why did you go through it, once you knew that I was happy with Kevin?" Donald seemed a bit hurt.

"Uh, Donald, it's my true confession time. No, I don't believe Kat's bullshit that men can be 'cured' of their attachment to other men, any more than I think that of women together. That was part of it too. You were half-right. Kat wants you to settle down with a woman and I think that she also wants me to become less wild, though she has never said so.

"However, I've got my own agenda. I want you. I want your cock inside me. I want to have your baby. I want a man as wild as me, as smart as me, as open-minded as me. I know that's you, despite your upbringing. Do you think that it would bother me if you screw other men and women? Do you think that I would be jealous of Kevin? I told you that I'm cool with it.

"The only things that weren't true were the omissions. Everything that I did say was true. So, keep your boyfriend and take me as your girlfriend. Make me yours. I'll be the womb donor for you guys. You can both knock me up. I know that you might be a little pissed at me, but look at it from my side. I've got a great guy to be the father of my child.

"Kat will be none the wiser, at least until my next phase takes effect. It's kind of crazy, but I think that she needs to learn a lesson and loosen up a bit. Would you like some payback, honey? The main thing is that I like you and I meant what I said. Whatever you choose to do, my panties will be on your bed every day that I'm here, inviting you to fuck me however you wish," Heather announced, after which she planted another hot kiss on Donald to reinforce her statements.

"So, this wasn't all a farce. That's a relief. You weren't just using me to help my sister or have a baby. Well, then, tell me all about your little scam. I'm very interested in giving my darling elder sister a taste of her own medicine," Donald grinned, when he got a breath between kisses.

"Well, it involves Kevin and a double date. If you don't mind making an exception to your 'no-dating rule', I'll make it worth your while. I'll regain whatever trust I've lost of yours, I promise. It's very shocking and taboo, though," Heather winked at him.

"You've yet to mention a problem," Donald remarked with a chuckle.

Revenge would be sweet. Did Kat think that she was the only schemer in the family? She could think again. They would take her down a peg or two. Heather would be a great partner for this kind of trap, and Kevin would be just as good. The three of them were unstoppable together.

12