All Comments on 'The Lars and Paula Diaries'

by CameronQuick

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
roomfor1moreroomfor1morealmost 13 years ago
Good story but lacking details

Nice story, but I feel it is lacking. You approach this story as a commentator giving the blow-by-blow description of what happened. The blow-by-blow descriptions are fine but your story lacks the details. By details is how did you feel, the thoughts that went through your mind, what made the experiences memorable, your relationship with the couple, etc. Without giving some insight into what it was like for you it is another run of the mill threesome story.

40ishCouple40ishCoupleover 12 years ago
I loved this story

My husband and I have engaged in group sex since we were 19. I loved the author's "diary" approach, but found myself identifying with Paula. By the time I got to the third segment, where Paula masturbates for her guests, I was dripping all over my chair too. I hope Cameron continues with this tale....I'll be looking out for it.

Patti

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 12 years ago
Good job managing so many people!

As someone who often writes group sex scenes, I know firsthand the unique challenges of keeping the reader informed with who is doing what and to whom. The more people one adds, the more challenging it becomes to write without it coming across as a scorecard. Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous