All Comments on 'The Last 24 Hours Ch. 09'

by Landrious1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
is this the wife who wanted a divorce

what she want now,she stole money and cheated on the hubby.the childred isn't his why he keep trying to pay for them,cut his ties from the mother and move on.if ties are cut with the childred, when the mother can move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

This is a hot and sexy chapter.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story now hurry up

Great story. Not just chapters but story. Love the characters. Like how the story actually has a good plot. I found that he rebounded a little fast though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Turning into a great love story

Landrious1:

I think you poured your heart and soul into ch. 9. The hints of love had been there from ch. 01 and gotten more obvious as each chapter found it's way to the story board, but ch. 09 nailed it down. Ordinarily I'm not into anal, but you made it acceptable and a desirable part of love making. Congratulations. Now get hot on ch. 10 and Thank You. Ronnie W.

NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
It is still one of the best stories here!

Landrious!

You have been keeping this at this same height of excellence for a long time, 9 Chapters!

Please keep going, I Want Ch 10!

I have never done anal, but your description is quite ok, it might even make me want to try it :-)

Thanks

John

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Simply the best!!!

A great chapter! Prior to reading it, I refreshed my memory by rereading all previous chapters (a most agreeable task!). You have a great love story. One of the best, if not the best, I have read on Literotica! The story has an excellent plot in which the ‘love’ content has dominated the ‘sex’. I am sure that this is a pleasant experience to a great many of your readers. I am eager to know what the whore (Lisa) wants. What about his future relationship his ‘daughters’? It would be valuable to devote a chapter to Josh’s wife Heather, all the other ‘loving wives’ in the group and their crooked lawyer and apply appropriate punishments. What about the few couples that appear to still be happily married? Finally, a month is too long a period to wait for a chapter so can you please produce Ch.10 before Xmas!!

amartsamartsover 17 years ago
confusion

and I like this sory even more -- I really don't think that the person you love should be referred to as a WHORE by any one including yourself.

I also realised that they are only in their 30's.Hmmm they might as well be doctors( however there would be no missed opptunities in that case).I had the impression that they were in their fifties if not older.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
turning Lisa over to Beth

It would be simpler to just turn lisa over to Beth and her friends then she wouldnt be a problem .

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
This was about as tasteful an ass fucking that I have ever read about.

I have to laugh, though. Unbelievable that an 8-9 inch dick (I do not recall how thick you said it was or you might not have said) could be used to have anal sex FOUR TIMES (OR WAS IT JUST THREE?) and the woman not be sore. But that was the only thing out of line so this is not really a criticism. Good work for your second sex scene (or for any sex scene). Very good.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

The expensive bracelets made for his "Not" daughter's birthdays were given to Beth for what reason?

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

This story started of really well but unfortunately each chapter from about 4 just got less interesting. I have some hope for the next one. We will see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A daily enema? That would cause 10x problems she thinks she had. How dumb. Daily enema? Have you ever had one? A mess the rest of day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous