The Last 24 Hours Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Wicked Bitch of the West, as Josh had begun calling Lisa, had never let me do more than briefly rub her shoulders as she complained that I was simply too rough on her. As I look back on all of her complaints and the things she refused to let me do both for and to her and the things she refused to do for and to me, I had to wonder how I had missed the fact that she was a lesbian and hated my touch. At the time her objections all seemed reasonable but in hindsight I can see that she was repulsed by my touch and the closeness I tried to foster with her. I say again the Academy Award for Best Actress and Conniving Bitch should go to Lisa Palmer hands down.

I finished measuring out the oils and capped the bottle. I took my time and rocked the bottle back and forth to mix the oils evenly and then put it into the, now, warm water in the Scotch glass. Beth, still in her sexy robe, came out and smiled when she saw me drop the last of the larger bottles of oil back into the plastic bag. I smiled at her and said, "Give it a couple minutes to warm up and it will be ready to use." "Where do you want to be when we start?"

Beth's eyes lit up and I could feel the lust rolling off of her in radiating waves. "I think the bed would be good. They have the biggest bath sheets I have ever seen, in this place." As she spoke she shook out a terry cloth bath sheet that had to be at least six feet long and four feet wide. I whistled and said "Put it on the bed and get ready because the oil is." As I spoke I reached over and retrieved the bottle of oil I had mixed and started towards the bedroom door.

Beth grinned as she turned and sprinted back into the bedroom. As I came through the door I saw Beth drop the bath sheet she was carrying and turn to face me. The bed behind her had been stripped to the bottom sheet and held only the pillows and another bath sheet stretched out from the head to the foot. Beth walked… No. What she did couldn't really be called walking. Beth SLINKED her way over to me, untying the robe and letting it fall to the floor as she came. She wrapped her arms around my neck and said "Thank you so much for taking me as I am, and just loving me as I am." Her journey to me brought me right back to hardness.

I shook my head. "No. Thank you for rescuing me when I didn't even know I was adrift. When I'm with you nothing else in the world matters except your happiness, your pleasure, your joy. Nothing is more important to me than that." The last words left my lips as they met hers. I lost myself in that kiss.

My hands cupped Beth's ass and drew her tight against my body. After a few minutes Beth pulled away and smiled, "I'm sure there has to be a law against being that good." She smiled wider, "but if there is I'll never complain to the cops!" I laughed and scooped Beth up into my arms and took her to the bed.

As gently as if she were a baby I was putting into a crib I lay Beth out on the bed in the center of the towel, her head on the pillow. I took the oil from nightstand and set it next to her. "Turn over Sweet Beth and I'll do my best to ease all of your aches." Beth reached out and cupped my face with her hand and said in a tender voice filled with love, "Sweet, sweet man. I'm never letting you go, you know. I have you and I'm going to spend my life with you, making you happy."

As her hand fell she began to turn over. In the spilt second before I lost sight of her face I saw a tear fall from her eye and roll down her cheek. Her eyes held true fear and it gave me pause. Her hair was braided and the braid coiled atop her head and held by large chopstick pins. I took out the chopsticks and I considered removing the braid. While I loved seeing her hair fanned out around her body it would hinder our plans for the moment so I left the braid in. I picked up the end of her braid and used it to lash her back up and down Starting at her shoulders and working my way down her back to the top of her glorious ass cheeks.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Tell me, Beth." I said in a low husky voice. "Tell me your fantasy about this, about how you want me in your ass. You said you knew what you wanted, so tell me what you want. I promise I won't freak out, I won't think less of you, and I won't hate you. I want to please you in every way, so please, tell me." As I first spoke she had begun to tense up but as I made my promises she relaxed a very little. I had never broken a promise to her. If I could help it I never would.

She took a deep breath and said, "I'm not normally a submissive person," I chuckled.

Among my friends she was one of the most dominant personalities I've ever encountered. She glanced back at me looking mildly hurt and I had the irresistible urge to take that hurt from her eyes. I reached out and stroked the cheek she had turned to me "I was just thinking that you are probably the least submissive person I have ever met, and I very much like you that way." The hurt faded from her eyes as I spoke.

She sighed "Then I hope you don't think less of me for this. I've saved my ass for you. Maddi put her fingers in me ONE time and ONE time only, and I nearly took her head off for it; other than that and your tongue last night I've never had anything sexually related in my ass." She rolled back over on her back so she could look at me as she told me what she wanted, "For this first time I want you to "take" my ass. I want YOU to OWN it and know that YOU will be the only one to EVER have it. I want you to know that it is YOUR ass and only YOURS. You can have it anytime you want it. I want to give it to YOU. I want you to use and own my ass so you never doubt that I belong to you. I'm not submissive but in this one thing, this one gift, the only one I have to give, I want this. I don't want you to hurt me, but if it's what you want for this first time I'll do it. I want you to pound me face first into the sheets as you take your pleasure in and on my… your ass. I want an equal partner in life and that means sometimes letting you take control."

"After you have me the first time, and you recover, I want you to make slow gentle love to my ass. Later we can make love in a more "conventional" way. But for now this is what I want. Don't ask me. Just take me." She had begun to tremble as she spoke and I got the impression that it was fear and not passion. She was afraid I would reject her wishes or that I would seek to "dominate" her outside of this one time. Beth likes to be in control and when she's not it tends to scare her and then she becomes shy. Its how I knew she had been frightened so much the last couple of days. She could not control my reactions to her revelations and therefore became shy and frightened, at times nearly panicked about my reactions.

I stroked her face and said, "All I have ever wanted was someone to love who loved me back. That's you. You are, my love, the perfect one for me. You have given me the most perfect gift in the world when you gave me yourself last night. Now you offer me an even greater gift, that of your trust; trust that I will do nothing to harm you and yet the freedom to do exactly that." I leaned down and kissed her with all of the passion I could muster. Her hands came and caressed my face and then tangled in my hair.

We broke the kiss and I saw the joy shining in her eyes again as she looked at me. "Please?" She asked. I nodded.

"Where is that bottle of lube? I will "take" you but I won't hurt MY ass. It's mine and I want to be able to use it frequently from now on." As I said "MY ass" I watched the pleasure turn to molten lust in her gloriously liquid blue eyes. Her eyes seemed to glow with an inner fire that told me I had said and done everything exactly right.

Beth pointed at the nightstand and said "In the drawer, but would you taste me first I have a surprise for you?" As she spoke she rolled over and placed a pillow under her hips. "She remembered that it made it easier for me to eat her." I thought. I opened the drawer and retrieved the bottle of Astroglide lube. I smiled and adjusted her a little.

I started at her shoulders and caressed every inch of her wide shoulders. Beth's back is truly impressive. Every muscle is sculpted and the play of movement of them as she turned and stretched out and just moved in everyday ordinary unconscious movements aroused me unlike I have ever been before. My cock was as hard as it had ever been and I knew that if I were to touch it or allow Beth to touch it that I would cum far too soon. I smiled at the thought that Beth had this power over me and didn't even know it. I was going to tell her, but not now. Now she wanted me to be in control and to make her mine in her mind as well as my own.

That's what this surrendering all of herself to me was really. It was a way to let me know that she would never let another have her in this way, never give herself completely to another. And for me to know that I was as much hers as she was mine for only I would have the key that opened her heart and soul. If you've never had someone give you the key to their heart, mind, body, and soul trust me it is heady stuff. That kind of power is addicting and not shared lightly. That she willingly gave this to me made my heart swell fit to bursting and I had a moment where I couldn't breathe or swallow past the emotions that this thought evoked.

I began as I had before kissing lightly where my hands had just been, working my way towards the object of our mutual desires. With each stoke of my hand Beth purred her contentment and her excitement. I could smell her feminine arousal as I neared that oh so perfect part of her anatomy. I've said it before and I'll say it again Beth has the most perfect ass on the planet bar none!

As I came to the base of her spine and slid around behind her I gently spread her legs so that I could lie between them with my face planted right in between her spectacular mounds. As I had done the night before I caressed her toned and firm ass cheeks and lightly ran my nails over the skin. This earned me a moan of arousal and as I watched her sex lips twitched in eager anticipation. I could see that Beth was already wet and knowing that it was because she wanted me was the biggest turn on I have ever experienced.

I kissed and nipped at both cheeks to let her know I was preparing to inspect MY ass. I blew a stream of air across her lips and watched as goose flesh arose upon her ass and thighs. She began to tremble again and in a ragged voice hoarse with need said "Please! Oh please don't tease me anymore! Please!"

I had never had the desire to see Beth truly beg for anything but seeing her beg for my touch pleased me in some dark part of my soul. I place a kiss just above the start of her crease and drew my tongue in a wandering path downward and into the folds of her ass. I slid my arms under her thighs and grabbed her cheeks as I had done last night only this time I held her tighter. I wouldn't let her wiggle about and move herself for her pleasure.

Last night had been about HER pleasure and OUR pleasure. This night, at least right now, was about MY pleasure. Now was for me as she had given it to me, her gift of herself. I intended to enjoy my present. I slowly brought my tongue to her rosebud and as I licked across that beautiful dimple I drew my head back in shock, "STRAWBERRIES?" I asked in a loud voice.

Beth began to chuckle. "Yes, I took three enemas while you waited. One soapy to clean me out, one mineral oil to rinse and sooth me, and one strawberry flavored so that I would taste good for you. I wasn't expecting you to eat my ass last night and I never really thought anyone would or that I'd let them, until very recently, but I liked it and I want more of it in the future so I'll do what I have to in order to make sure you like it tooOOOOOoooo! OH! OH!"

As she was nearing the end of her speech I pointed my tongue and outright attacked her sphincter. I sucked as much of it into my mouth as I could and probed as hard and deep as my tongue would go all in the same motion. As I did that I slipped two fingers from my left hand into her dripping pussy and began rubbing her G-spot. This happening all at once got her attention in a hurry. I brought my right hand up and it came crashing down on her right ass cheek.

On contact Beth's head flew up and she let out and inarticulate guttural scream as she had the biggest orgasm I had ever seen. Her fluids drenched me from my chin to my chest as she once again squirted me with her girl-cum. Her body was wracked with tremors and shook with the aftershocks that flowed through her. I had never before seen a woman go from aroused to crushing orgasm in under five minutes before. I hadn't thought it was possible. I was astonished.

But today was about my pleasure not Beth's. I dove back into the center of her pleasure and licked and lapped all around her sex. I ran my tongue from her clit all the way back up to her pulsing rosebud. I covered as much of her sex with my mouth as I could and sucked as hard as I could. I broke contact with her body and again began licking her distended and very prominent clit. Beth began to pant and I knew she was approaching another orgasm. I leaned over and brought the bottle of lube closer.

As I opened it I noticed that it too was strawberry flavored and could smell the scent clearly. I had to wonder at that but let it slip from my mind as I drove Beth higher and higher towards another shattering climax. I coated my fingers and applied the lube to my engorged cock. I then applied a liberal amount of the lube to my fingers and ran them around her pulsating bud. As I circled her hole she thrust back and tried to force my finger to penetrate her. I brought my right hand crashing down again. I wasn't hurting her. Just reminding her who was, by her own request, in charge right now. Her body quivered again as a smaller orgasm ran through her body.

As her orgasm hit I slid one finger into her velvet ass and spread the lube around as much as possible. I did this several times adding another finger and the repeated penetration brought on the main event as she again began to buck and cry out rising up on her hands, arms stiff as she climaxed again.

"Oh God! ALEX! ALEX! OH! OH! OH! OOOOOOOO!"

She came gasping and clutching the bed sheets so tightly that her knuckles turned white. As she began to come down from her high I slid up over her body grasped her wrists and forced her down onto the sheets as we came down I slid the head of my cock into her dilated ass.

"Oh ALEX!" She screamed again in passion not in pain.

As I gave short thrusts into her for the first time I leaned down and said as forcefully as I could "THIS! ASS! IS! MINE!" With each word I gave a thrust moving more of me into her willing body and with the last word I was buried up to my balls in Beth's tight, loving, pulsating ass. I spoke softly in her ear and let her hear the love I felt for her in my voice.

I was taking her ass as she had asked me to. But I would not take her in violence, force yes, but never in violence. It had been this she had feared I wouldn't understand.

"This is your gift to me and I'm not sharing it with anyone. It's mine as you are mine. I love you Beth and I belong to you. Others had the pleasure of you before me but… THIS! ASS! IS! MINE!" Again I punctuated each word with a thrust of my cock in her ass.

Beth turned her head and tried to reach my mouth to kiss me and I saw tears streaking her face. I slowed my stroking into her ass and stopped as I leaned over.

"Have I hurt you?" I asked. The thought that I had hurt her made my insides cold and my body froze in mid stroke. My heart felt leaden with fear, as though it were breaking at the thought.

She smiled and said "Oh God don't stop Alex please! You haven't hurt me. Oh God, it feels so good and you are so good to me please don't stop! I'll go insane if you stop now! I've wanted this for so long please! Please Alex!" All of this in a panicked voice, I smiled at her and began a slow languorous pace. My heart began to beat in a fierce rhythm. The same one I could feel pulsing through her ass.

She looked over her shoulder at me and seeing my smile said "Oh you bastard! Please go faster, harder, fuck the ass off of me please!"

I looked into her eyes ands said "I'll play with MY ASS anyway I please, Beth. It's MINE!" And I thrust hard and deep into her, "TO! DO! WITH! AS! I! WILL!"

As I finished speaking and increased my pace Beth gasped and began panting again. I began to fondle her nipples, tugging on them and rolling them between my fingers. Beth began to groan and I could tell that her climax was approaching rapidly. Stopping earlier had returned some of my fading control so I was just now climbing towards my own peak. I took the hand from her breast and slid it under her and as I thrust fully into her my balls smacking her ass as I pinched her clit and tugged it. She pushed up so hard she nearly threw me off of her.

Beth… Well…There is no other word for it I guess, Beth exploded. With a cry of, "AAALLLLLEEEEXXXX!" She went up in flames as she came, and came, and came, and came again. Orgasm after orgasm rolled across and through her body. Her scream left my ears ringing and her ass clamped down so tight I could not move if I had wanted to. I feared for a moment that she would do me damage, so tight was her grip. Then to my awe and wonder her ass began to pulsate with the rhythm of her climaxes.

Soon the pulsations in her ass brought me to my own orgasm and I did everything I could to hold on for the ride. After nearly a minute she finally collapsed onto the bed pulling my still clamped cock with her. Her body was completely limp and her ass finally let me go. I didn't pull out right away as I liked the feeling where I was. I turned her head and saw that she was out cold. I kissed the spot behind her left ear and she began to murmur.

"Oh My God, Alex, promise me you'll do that to me again! Soon! Frequently!" Her contented smile eased my worries and I used my body to blanket hers. I flexed my ass and caused my still rigid cock to bounce in her bottom. Her eyes flew open and her head whipped around to look at me as she gasped "You're still hard, still in me and still hard!" The excitement in her voice told me that she was very much in favor of playing some more. I grinned and began to slowly stroke in and out of her tight ass once more. Beth's moans grew with each stroke in and out. Her breathing grew rapid. For the next fifteen minutes all that could be heard was the pounding of my pelvis against Beth's ass as I drove us higher and higher towards the peak yet again.

Finally Beth began swearing, "Oh fuck me, and fuck me! Oh God Alex make me your whore!" I frowned at that, my anger rising. I cut off my anger lest it bleed through to the sex and taint what I had with Beth. I vowed to myself that I would never come to her in anger. But we needed to have a little talk! My right hand came down on her ass and that was all it took to send us both plummeting over the edge into orgasm. Her ass went into spasms and sent me into meltdown.

I collapsed across Beth's back again and after catching my breath whispered in her ear "Was it all you had hoped for, being taken and owned by me?"

She gasped and said "Oh God yes! Oh I hope you liked it because I loved it!" Her breathing was calming down and I slowly drew myself from her ravaged ass.

I turned her over and cuddled down next to her and kissed her temple. I lay her on her back and looked into her eyes so she could see I was serious, "I loved taking my ass, Beth, but I want to talk to you seriously for a minute and I want you to hear WHAT I say not what you THINK I'm saying. Ok?"

She hesitated at the anger in my voice and then nodded "You are not EVER to refer to yourself as a whore in my presence again, do you understand? YOU ARE NOT A WHORE! Lisa is a whore! A whore is a woman who fucks a man for money! You are not fucking me for a paycheck are you?" She could see the hurt and anger in my face.