The Last 24 Hours Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Housekeeping had obviously been in the suite and done a good job. The water was cleaned up in the bathroom and the contents of the ice bucket had been returned to the refrigerator. I went into the bar and retrieved the cup warmer and a scotch glass. I took them into the bed room and set up the cup warmer on the nightstand. I filled the glass with hot water in the bathroom and put it on the warmer and put the oil in it to warm.

I returned to the sitting room to find Beth on one of the couches. I walked over to her couch and sat down in the corner opposite of her and she crawled over and climbed into my lap. "This isn't very comfortable is it?" She asked. I nudged her and she stood up. I turned and reclined with my back against the arm of the couch and opened my arms to her. She climbed onto the couch and after a few shifts we were comfortable. Beth snuggled her body as close to mine as she could.

Beth is a big woman. I don't mean she's fat. I mean that she is tall and voluptuous. At six feet tall she is a very distracting figure. She has hair the color of rubies spun out into silken thread that reaches to just above her glorious ass. So the logistics of us lying on the couch together were rather daunting. But we managed it. I held her in my arms for a long time and stroked her beautiful hair. I would have been content to spend the rest of the night there. So of course the phone rang AND someone knocked at the door. We both groaned which sent us into a fit of giggles. Beth looked up at me and asked "Phone or door?" as she got up. I knew the door was most likely room service so I said, "I'll get the phone, and you get the door."

I walked over and grabbed the phone, "Hello?" There was a second's hesitation as I could hear murmurs of disagreement in the background. Then Josh's voice came on the line, "Hi Alex? It's me Josh. I'm in the lobby and Lisa is here." SHIT! I began cursing under my breath and trying to stay calm. "One of her friends spotted you going up to your room after dinner and called her. The front desk called me as instructed if there were any problems. I'm sorry about this but she's already tried to bribe her way to your room once and says she's not going anywhere until she talks to you. Do you want me to have her arrested for stalking you? I could probably make a case for it to the D.A. but this late they wouldn't do much but chew up your time with paperwork."

I was getting a hundred pound headache. Her name was Lisa! I sighed and said "Hold on a sec." I turned to Beth and she could see my distress and rushed over to me. Before I could speak she said "The room service guy says that a woman tried to bribe him to bring her up here. It sounds like Lisa. I gave him a fat tip and asked him to call if there are anymore attempts."

I looked at her and said "I know. Josh is with her downstairs now. We were seen leaving to come up here from dinner and somebody called her. Josh wants to bring her up and get this done and her out of our lives tonight or have her arrested for stalking. I'm thinking maybe both." I said that last with a half smile on my face. I sighed and asked "What do you think?"

To her credit after she stopped swearing, (Woulda made a merchant seaman blush I SWEAR!) Beth said "Well, Sealand is closed so feeding her to the tiger sharks is out." She sighed and said "Let's get this done. I want this BITCH out of our lives for good."