All Comments on 'The Last 24 Hours Ch. 11'

by Landrious1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
scouriesscouriesover 18 years ago
Another great chapter

The story is starting to heat up. Great writing, keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter

J Scouries

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
I love this series !!

You say that in the next chapter you 'will be wrapping up most of the major questions and answering most of the loose ends'. Well to do that, it needs to be one hell of a long chapter since we still need to know the fate of Lisa and the Twins, Josh’s wife Heather, the other ‘loving wives’ in the group and their crooked lawyer. I'm also curious regarding the Twins' biological father (the crooked lawyer perhaps?) I'm looking forward to some great Xmas reading LOL.

Seasons Greetings Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The read was worth the wait

An outstanding story just keeps getting better. Thank You. Ronnie W.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
the consierge

Landrious1 your doing great I was wondering if the young girl gets into a 3some with Beth and Alex Im really loving the humour in the stories please Keep up the great writing.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Alex

You still do the best writing in your stories i wish and hope you continue with these stories with Alex and Beth they are the winners in the storie .

Atlanta,Ga

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
Please more chapters

Landrious1 I wish you would come back and write more stories for us your still #1 to me.

Thanks

Pat

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Overall, a good story but I would like less descriptive sex and more of the divorce and legal conflicts. We have no idea why Lisa waited 15 years to divorce him or who is the girl's sperm donor. He ought to be able to sue the sperm donor for back child support.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous