The Last 24 Hours Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at her and said, "If you marry me I won't ever stop doing that to you. I do so love how you cum for me."

I hugged her tightly and said "I think we need sustenance." I picked up the phone and ordered room service. They quickly delivered breakfast for two. We had a country breakfast of eggs and bacon as well as a massive order of home fries, gravy and orange juice. We remained nude as we ate. I had put on a robe when the order arrived at the suite but removed it once more as I called Beth to join me. We ate in silence but it was a comfortable silence accompanied by many looks and touches. Beth and I had never felt the need to "fill in the gaps" with meaningless chatter.

After we ate we cuddled for a while. Beth sat in my lap and we watched the activity on the lake once again. We could not see the marina from our window but we had a clear view of most of the traffic leaving and entering it. Beth stood up and pulled me off of the couch. "Dance with me?" She asked. I took her in my arms and she lay her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. And so we began to dance to the music only she and I could hear

As we danced I guided us toward the bedroom door. I was in no rush to end our dance for I wanted to hold her for a while longer, several centuries more at the least. I don't know how long we danced in one another's arms and company, but the sun told me it was well past mid-day.

Beth noticed we had come close to the bedroom door and pulled me inside. She jumped across the bed and suddenly reached into the nightstand and pulled out a cloth measuring tape. I quirked an eyebrow at her and asked "What, exactly, are you planning to do with that and where did you get it?" Beth flushed and said "I got it from that pretty concierge last night after dinner. And you know exactly what I'm planning to do with it so come over here. I want to be able to brag accurately about how well hung MY HUSBAND is." She smiled at me as she spoke

I had told her I had never taken measurements and I hadn't lied to her about it. We discovered that my estimation was short. I thought I was between eight and nine inches long, but it turns out that I'm nine and three sixteenths of an inch in length, two and a quarter inches across, and six inches in circumference. "My God Alex, you really are built to please a woman aren't you?" Beth spoke in awe, as if I had done something special.

"No Beth, I'm not." She looked at me, incredulity and confusion written across her face. I continued, "I'm built to please only one woman, and that is you, my wife, no one else." I made it a simple statement. Beth squealed and launched herself at me and we fell back on to the bed with her astride me. She kissed me soundly over and over and I felt my cock stir once more. It gave me great satisfaction to know that I could please her so with just my simple view of the truth. As my cock grew in length Beth continued to grind her lips up and down my erecting manhood. She reached over to retrieve the forgotten oil from the stand where it waited. She used it to lubricate my cock and I knew just what she had in mind. I had "taken" her ass the other night, now she was going to take my cock in her ass. This would be the gentle loving that she had asked for last night, one of the things I felt I owed her. She would be in control this time. That was fine with me. I almost always had fun when Beth did the driving, so to speak.

Beth knelt over me and guided my hard cock into her rosette. With a slow gentle pressure she slipped the head of my cock into her rectum. As she slowly slid down the length of me she placed her hands on my chest and moaned, "Oh God! You feel so big in there! Nothing feels better than this, Alex! Nothing!" She shook her head from side to side not in pain but in ecstasy. I could feel her moist heat gripping me and pulling at me as she rode up and down the steel hard length of me. The feelings coursing through me were unlike any I had ever known before, to be able to watch my love take her pleasure from me while giving me such pleasure was nearly more than I could stand. I felt my heart swell to new levels of love for this woman.

Beth increased her pace and pounded down on me forcing my hard cock into her up to my balls with each thrust. I thrust up with my hips in counterpoint to Beth and we both were fast approaching orgasm. I pulled her forward and took one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked on it. The other I took between my fingers and rolled it. It stood proud and stiffened in my fingers. I gently bit Beths nipple and she jerked upright pulling her nipples roughly from my mouth and fingers. Her spine was bowed and her ass gripped me so tightly I couldn't move. The pulsing of her orgasm around my cock brought me over the edge and into bliss with Beth.

She fell forward into my waiting arms and shook with the intensity of what had just happened here. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she gasped as the aftershocks hit her and my seed poured into her body, the heat of it triggering more and longer aftershocks. I held her in my arms and let her rest atop me snug in my warm embrace. I kissed the top of her head and murmured my love for her in her ear. I ran my hands over her beautiful body resting atop mine. I still couldn't believe I was allowed to touch her. We lay there like that for a long time and, eventually, fell asleep.

I awoke first and Beth was still mostly atop me. I just smiled and hugged her. She had slid to one side but her body still draped mine for the most part, our legs intertwined, and I was content to let it be so for now. We spent the rest of the day nude in the suite. We did finally go and soak in the tub for a while. Beth rode me to a stunning climax for us both (this time she didn't soak the floor) and then we lay in bed together cuddling. As she had taken my measurements I asked about hers. I found out that my best friend wears a thirty-eight D-cup brassier, has a twenty-eight inch waist, and thirty-six inch hips. I also found that she is ticklish on her right elbow if I use my tongue.

I can honestly say I had never had a better day in my life. In the afternoon we opened the blinds and watched a thunderstorm move in across the lake, as we watched from one of the couches. We watched the lightening play across the sky as the thunder bounced around the room. The light display was most impressive. The waves raced across the lake and crashed against the shore. We agreed that it was a good thing not to be on the lake today.

We dressed for dinner and again ate at "our" table in the secluded area. The food was excellent I had chicken parmesan, and Beth had the Chicken Marsala. We danced until we were both too tired to go on and returned to the suite. Beth had a mischievous look on her face as we headed for the suite. Beth took the tape measure from her purse and walked over to the pretty concierge, whose nametag read "Diana". As Beth approached she waved at her, "Diana I have the measurements you asked about." Diana looked flustered with me standing right there. Beth gave her my measurement and Diana flushed as she thought about the information.

Diana said in a low voice, "God I just knew he was hung! It figures that he'd be taken. And you are so gorgeous! If you two are ever interested in a threesome give me a call." She licked her lips as she handed Beth a card with her number on it. She had blushed as she spoke but I think she was sincere in her offer. She was a pretty girl but my only interest was in Beth.

We got back to the room just before eleven and after our evening trips to the bathroom we retired to the bed once more. Once more housekeeping had been in while we were at dinner and straightened the room. We snuggled down into the bed and I felt Beth's steady heartbeat. I could feel it as her head rested upon my chest, my arms around her. I was again overwhelmed with love for her and was again content to be exactly where I was. I fell asleep and my dreams this night were sweet and full of my future with Beth.

12