The Last Game of the Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was my wife of more than 20 years, on her knees in surrounded by three of my friends giving one of them a blow job. I was almost paralyzed with excitement. My breath was coming in short gasps and my whole body was trembling. Through the fog that seemed to be clouding my mind I slowly became aware that I was rubbing my throbbing dick through my jeans. Glancing around the room I saw that Jim and Bob were doing the same as me.

Before long, Mark wrapped both his hands in her hair pulled her closer and started to vigorously fuck her mouth. It was at this time that I notice that most of his cock was disappearing into Meg's mouth. With each stroke she swallowed more. Finally, Mark's balls were slapping Meg's chin and her nose was touching his pubic hair. She hungrily worked on Mark's cock without a hint of discomfort.

Mark moved his hands and started to massage Meg's swaying tits. Every time he pinched her nipples, she would let out what sounded like a muffled squeak. Meg's squeaks and moans served to vibrate Mark's cock. He couldn't take much more. Meg pulled back slightly and tiled her head so her eyes were looking up at his face. She licked and sucked the swollen tip while stroking him faster and faster with one hand and continuing to massage his balls with the other. Occasionally she would plunge her lips back down his shaft and hold him in her throat for a few seconds. A couple of minutes later she pulled him from her mouth but continued pumping his cock with her hand. Her 'fuck me' eyes were locked on his.

"God I love the feel of your cock sliding between my lips and filling my mouth. It makes my pussy so hot and wet. Cum in my mouth, Mark... I want to feel your hot cream splash over my tongue and fill my mouth... hurry... I want your cum... now baby..."

She held her mouth open while her lips and tongue massaged the head of his cock and her hand pumped him harder and faster. She was moaning desperately. Her lust-filled eyes were pleading and begging him to fill her mouth with cum. Mark's face was strained from the pressure building in his balls.

Time continued to tick away until his cock exploded. A powerful jet of hot cum erupted into Meg's open mouth. She received a second blast that splashed off her tongue and onto her lips. She clamped her mouth tightly around his gushing cock and drained the rest of his creamy seed into her mouth.

Meg made a show of opening her mouth and letting part of his cum drool from her lips down her chin and dribble onto her tits. She closed her mouth and swallowed, and then wiped up the rest with her fingers which she licked clean. She performed this final pornographic act while staring into my eyes.

Soon Jim got up from the chair where he'd been sitting and walked over behind Meg. Reaching down he took Meg's right hand pulled her to her feet at the same time easing the sleeve of her shirt off. Once her arm was free of the shirt Jim then went to her other side and removed her left arm from the shirt. Meg was now fully topless and still facing Mark and looking at me. Then she reached up put her arms around Mark and kissed him while pressing her naked tits into his chest.

Jim reached for her again, turned her to face him and bent down to kiss her mouth. She reached her arms around his neck and kissed him back. The pair of them stood there for several minutes making out like high school kids, the only difference was they were both in their forties and my wife was topless. I just stayed and watched Meg and Jim make out as Bob announced he was going to get another beer and Mark said he had to get home. Mark put his dick back into his pants, zipped up, and left.

By the time Bob came back into the room, Jim and Meg had settled down on the opposite end of the sofa from me. Meg was lying half along the sofa and Jim was on top of her still making out like teenagers. Bob handed me a beer and took the chair opposite the sofa. We watched the action as Jim reached down between his body and Meg, opened the button at the top of her jeans and unzipped them. With some help from Meg moving her hips, he eased them down over her hips until they were bunched up at her knees. Bob then leaned over and took a hold of them and pulled them the rest of the way off.

Jim started to kiss his way down her neck and onto her tits. Meg was moaning softly until he reached her tits then she really started to moan and buck her hips up and down. Meanwhile Bob had taken his dick out of his pants and moved over to where Meg's head was on the sofa. Since Jim body was pretty much blocking my view, I got up and stood where I could watch what both my friends were doing with my wife. Once I moved Jim lifted Meg's right leg up onto the sofa which opened her thighs wide enough for Jim to cover her pussy with his mouth. As he started to lick and tease her pussy, Bob leaned in and offered his dick to her open mouth.

With one hand behind his head pushing him further into her crotch she was really grinding her hips up into Jim mouth as she took a hold of Bob's cock and wrapped her lips around it. I don't think I've ever seen her look so sexy than at that moment. Her head was bobbing up and down on one friend's cock and her hips were bobbing up and down on another friend's tongue. My whole body was trembling and my hand was automatically stroking my own cock. The action continued for five or six minutes during which Jim started to finger fuck her first with one, then two, and eventually three fingers sawing in and out of her hole while he was still licking and teasing her clit. Soon enough, her whole body tensed up, she pulled her mouth of Bob's cock, and shuddered through an orgasm that left her gasping for breath. Jim was relentless and just kept all the attention focused on her pussy as she rode through her orgasm.

As she was recovering from her orgasm, Bob went into his bedroom and returned with a condom which he removed from the package and gave to Margaret. Meg stood up, pushed Bob down onto the chair across the room from the sofa, knelt in front of him and rolled the condom down his throbbing cock. When it was all the way on, she ran her lips up and down his cock a few times then after giving Bob's cock a thorough tongue bath she slowing crawled up onto his body dragging her big tits across first his legs, his cock and then his stomach and chest. She planted a big sloppy kiss on Bob's lips and allowed her tongue to wander into his mouth. I was so focused on this that I didn't notice that she had aligned her pussy with Bob's rock hard fuck-pole and slowly lowered herself onto the head of his cock.

I was alerted to the fact by Jim who said, "She's going to fuck him." Again I didn't stop Meg. I was totally caught up in the lewd act that was taking place in Bob's living room.

Bob's cock was so big around that it could only penetrate maybe two inches into my sweet Meg. She seemed to struggle to get his cock inside. She swiveled her hips to no avail. Finally, Meg broke the kiss and straightened up. She got off Bob's lap, turned around to face Jim and I then straddled Bob's legs again. Looking right at me, she took a hold of the cock between her legs and slowly lowered herself as she guided the cock head to her open pussy lips. She rubbed Bob's cock up and down between her lips then positioned the head at the entrance to her pussy. Still looking at me, she let go of Bob's cock, reached behind her and brought Bob's hands up to cover her tits then lowered herself onto his cock again. This time, she had her full weight on his cock. Slowly, more and more of the cock disappeared into Meg. She moaned like I have never heard her before. It was as though every half inch caused her to shake and shudder.

With her eyes now closed she lowered herself onto Bob. Her pussy was stretch out of shape. Jim and I watched as his cock disappeared into Meg's body while she impaled herself. We both watched in awe as Meg took all of the cock into her womb before she bottomed out.

She began now to rise off the beast. The big shiny shaft revealed itself as she ascended. Before the head was able to pop out, Meg again began the downward journey. Now there was more lubrication. Each trip down then up took less time. Finally they were fucking in earnest. Meg looked so sluttish driving herself up and down on that cock. Bob's legs were wide apart with his balls hanging down the front of the chair. Meg's legs were even wider and at the bottom of each stroke all you could see was the base of Bob's fat cock with Meg's pussy lips wrapped around it. It almost looked like Meg had a set of balls hanging from her pussy lips. Within a few minutes she began to shudder through another orgasm. Bob moved his big hands to her waist and was sliding her up and down his shaft as wave after wave of orgasm flowed through her body. While he was doing this, her tits were bouncing like they had a life of their own. As her body went down, her tits would slap up, almost hitting her face. Then as Bob lifted her up off his cock, her tits would start their downward journey only to return as Bob slammed her cunt back down on his cock.

Once her orgasm passed, she started fucking him again in earnest. She reached down between their legs and started to massage his nut sack. Bob reached between her legs and started to stroke and pinch her swollen clit. The sweat shined on both their bodies and it looked like they were in a race to see who could get the other to orgasm first.

I looked over at Jim and he was sitting at the end of the sofa with his eyes glued to the fucking going on between Bob and Margaret. His hands were by his side and his cock was reaching for the ceiling. I sat back into the sofa and adopted a position much like Jim before returning my gaze to the moving intersection between Bob's rigid cock and Margaret's grasping cunt.

Meg won the race. Bob's legs shot out in front of him, his hips raised off the chair and his whole body tensed. He groaned out as he thrust his hips up. Five times he thrust and held his hips high while he pulled Margaret as far down as he could. After the last thrust he relaxed back into the chair and Margaret gave his nut sack a final gentle squeeze of triumph then she smiled over at me.

Still holding my gaze she lifted herself off Bob's softening cock, walked across the room to Jim, straddled his legs, put her arms around his neck, and lowered herself onto his lap. Jim sat upright, brought his hands up to her tits and started kneading them. She leaned forward and they kissed. I looked over at Bob and he was just sitting there watching Meg and Jim with a shit-eating grin on his face and the cum-filled condom hanging off the end of his still shrinking cock. A movement caught the side of my eye and I returned my focus back to Jim and Margaret.

They were still kissing and it looked like they were each trying to get their tongues as far down the other's throat as possible. Jim hands were still on Meg's tits but the movement that had caught my attention was Margaret had raised herself and had one hand between her legs. Because of my angle and the fact her leg was in the way, I couldn't see what she was doing with her hand. After a few seconds Margaret again lowered herself into Jim's lap and again placed her arm behind his neck. She started a slow rocking motion with her hips sliding back and forth towards Jim.

I sat there mesmerized by the action for a couple of minutes then decided to get a better look at what they were doing. I got up and stood behind Margaret, looking over her shoulder I could see both her tits with Jim's hands squeezing them from the outside. Looking between her tits, I could see her belly and beyond to Jim's pubic hair. I couldn't see his cock or her pussy. I stepped back and ran my eyes down her body. She still had the sheen of sweat from riding Bob's cock all over her back and my eyes followed the crack of her ass as far as I could see. I still couldn't see her pussy or his cock. I leaned forward and started to kiss the back of her neck. This caused her to push forward onto Jim's chest which in turn caused him to relax back onto the sofa. As he fell backwards, Margaret moved with him keeping contact with his lips and I followed leaning more on her back as I slid my hands down and started to massage her butt cheeks. I ran one finger down her crack until I found her tightly puckered asshole. I started to massage it and she broke her kiss with Jim to purr her approval of this new stimulation. This went on for a few minutes then I continued my exploration of her nether regions expecting to find her wet open love tunnel possibly with Jim cock rubbing along the outside of her pussy lips.

I found her hole alright, but instead of being wet and open, it was wet and stuffed with Jim's cock. I pulled back and looked where my hand had been. Because he was lying back on the sofa, and she was hunched over him still kissing him I had a perfect view of her ass bobbing up and down while Jim's cock slid in and out of her cunt. I sat on the floor for a minute or two watching my wife fuck her second cock of the night, then it stuck me, I hadn't seen Jim put on a condom, and I didn't think there was enough time for her to do it once she started to kiss him.

I leaned forward and asked her, "Does it feel good fucking Jim?"

"OH Yeah," she moaned.

"Are you going to make him cum"

"Just like Bob," she said while still rocking back and forth on his cock.

"Is he using a condom?" I asked.

"No, I want him to cum in me."

I sat back on the floor. My thoughts were in turmoil. I couldn't keep my eyes off the point of contact where Margaret's cunt was stretched around Jim's cock as she slid up and down his pole. This whole day had so far been everything I ever wanted. Here was the woman of my dreams acting like a total slut. She'd had her tits and pussy felt up in public by at least four of my friends, blown one of them and swallowed his load, rode another's cock until he came, had numerous orgasms along the way, and now, to top it all off, here she was not two feet away from me fucking another cock bareback. It was so exciting I was almost breathless. At the same time my own erection was so hard it hurt. I could no longer touch myself for fear of coming on the spot. And there, in front of my eyes, was Jim's cock driving into Margaret's cunt about to unleash his seed into her womb.

Then a wave of concern washed over me. Jim was a good friend and married, but if he was fucking Margaret, who else had he fucked recently? What else, other than a healthy load of cum was he going to deposit in her cunt?

Then there was the whole aspect of "fairness." I looked over at Bob. He was watching the action just as intently as me. He'd pulled off the used condom and his dick was as hard as ever and looked like he wanted another go at her pussy. Bob had used a condom for his first fuck but if Jim got to ride her bareback then I was sure Bob would want to climb on and shove his naked cock into her as well. She may or may not allow this, but if she said no to Bob's bare cock, that would be unfair in my eyes and I have always had a hard time with "unfair".

I thought I'd try to limit the damage one more time. I leaned forward and told Margaret that she should really be using a condom. She never stopped her rhythmic thrusting up and down Jim's cock as she turned her head to me and said, "I know what I want. I want Jim to cum in me so I'm going to keep fucking him until he does. If you don't like it, you can just fuck off."

I got angry, got dressed (difficult to do with a raging hard-on) and left. I waited outside the house for about 10 minutes then I went back to the door. The door was locked but I could see through the glass door. Meg was on her back on the sofa with Jim fucking the shit out of her and Bob seemed to be feeding his dick into her throat. For the next half an hour, Jim and Bob swap ends a couple of times until it looked like Bob came in her pussy. I don't know if he was wearing another condom or not. He then went off to bed and Meg settled down on top of Jim lap for another slow rocking fuck. They stay that way for another 15 minutes until Jim shot another load into her.

When they started to get dressed I went back to the car and sat there watching them come out and get in Jim truck. When they left I followed them without turning the lights on in the car but then I decide to try to get home before them. I took a shortcut through the neighborhood and I did beat them back to the house. However, before they arrive two local cop cars show up. Apparently in my haste to get home first, I went through a stop sign without stopping so when Meg got out of Jim's truck, I'm sitting on the ground being interrogated. The cops finally let me go with a $45 ticket for driving without my lights on and by the time I got into the house, Margaret was asleep in bed.

It was a great night right up until the condom issue. Meg was perfect and all the guys loved how she was playing with them. I hope she'll do it again, only this time with the condoms, that's the only thing that makes sense.

12