All Comments on 'The Last Hitchhiker'

by mikey2much

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
WoW, Wow

and damn, its a WACC story but all I can say is WOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWhuedogg is so stupid

he blinked and got lost

cloacascloacasover 12 years ago
Killing 2 people makes him a "man"?

What the fuck is that? A man doesn't let this happen. If it does happen, he doesn't kill people because the essence of a man is control over his actions. You don't get that, so I'll put in capital letters: A MAN HAS CONTROL OF HIMSELF.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Very dark.

Dark and ugly, but well-written. 5-star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
accidental balls

The cop was a moron. The ME must have been an inbred moron too. No one noticed Tammy's lack of evidence of forced entry. Cucky hubby accidently got balls. I feel for the citizens of this backwater shithole if thats how their law enforcement is.

BriteaseBriteaseover 12 years ago
Great

Well written, well thought out, and something entirely different.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
I don't " like " this story .

But I respect most of it. Which is what the author wanted. No one writes an ending like this to be liked. It ended fucked up, frankly. The rest was damm good. Ok maybe the having coitus bit during the storm was shlock.

I guess it's just my age but was a bit surprised the hitchhiker didnt demand meal & motel bed as a stud fee. I read all accounts of backseat liasons & think was I ever that horny ?

Basically I concur with previous comments, in terms of offering " qualified kudos " to this story & author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SUCKS

THE ULTRA BIG ONE

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Setting Should Have Been On Halloween

then you could have entered it in the Halloween Contest!

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 12 years ago
I remember

reading a story like this a year or so back. Not a new theme

Anon1952Anon1952over 12 years ago
I don't like wimp and cuck husband stories....

But this was an excellent fictional drama. Although there were a few stereo-typical characterizations, the writing was very good. Not the typical wimp story! Thanks for sharing.

Anon1952

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Good one

Your descriptive style is excellent. I could see it playing out in my head. That rarely happens. Another?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Read it before, liked it then. Are you the original author?

Barren, dark, windswept soaking deadly night. Brilliant...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
it was a good story but for a few problems.

they would see the wife was stabbed in the back, repeatedly. There would be blood on the clothes and even the rain wouldn't wash off the reidue in the car istelf. Also, if he had any last words to say, I can't believe he would blame the WOMAN HE WAS FUCKING! He would have said the husband did it. Also, where were her clothes? How did he rape her in the car while hubby was driving, what about cell phones, how did hubby find out about the knife. The list goes on and on.

Personally, I would have like to have seen how hubby was outed as a wimp who allowed other men to fuck his wife because he couldn't

greowulfgreowulfover 12 years ago
Dark, but okay

Your imagery is fantastic. I could feel the rain-slick intestines and see the blood streaks. The emotion from the husband was good, and the moral blaming the wife for all the deaths was a good touch. Could have done without the last paragraph. It got too preachy and said things explicitly that could have been read into the story by itself. All in all a good read.

PassionateKissesPassionateKissesover 12 years ago
again..?

I have read this before also.

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Billy...

Most of the main players are dead. I am not sure but this is probably the bloodiest story here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a WACC story worth reading...Seriously!!

Thankyou Lit for the random story spinner, or else I'd have never found this.

YES....It is dark!

YES....it is twisted!

YES...it is likely to make most feel very incomfortable.

BUT......

in between what is actually a pretty good Halloween entry, and capable writing, there is pretty well described and adequate characterizations.

But what strikes me the most is the detailed POV of the cuckolding triangle, and how each person views it and their role. This is an element MISSING from all too many cuck stories. When many readers "try out" a known cuck story, just to see if anything is there that might shed light on behaviors that many folks just can't understand, I honestly think that parts of this story offer that very thing. Whatever you might want to say about the ending, what you CAN'T say, is that just was just another one of the "same old same old" types. This really tried to be something more, and for my money, it succeeds in being original and unique to the genre.

I'm sure that long ago (it IS an older story) this author came to grips with the idea that this story wasn't going to please everybody. As far as overflowing with erotica, well ugh, no. But as far as suspense, intrique, mystery and consequence? This author knocked it out of the park, I think. Again, this is the right time of the year for this kind of tale. I also think that there is something here that somehow just might bridge the gap between BTB and Cuck audiences that makes it worth a look for most any LW reader.

Thanks for a good effort, and a well crafted entry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Creative

Dark, but quite original and well written

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Wow

Haven't seen anything quite like this in LW before. What a body count in this dark, twisted mess! Strange but pretty good story , different from the usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
psychotic nutjob

the real pornographic content here is your irrational hatred of knives.

people like you are the worst creatures ever to disgrace the universe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous