The Last Memory Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Librato
Librato
3 Followers

Conrad had no idea why Annelle was so aggresive, but her actions did manage to revive an old feeling that died many years ago deep within him. There was no longer the idea of making playful love to the woman before his eyes. She needed to be tamed. She needed to be mounted like the bitch she was; to make her know her place. With his superior strength, the Alpha easily lifted and tossed the redhead forward over the bed, one hand lazily tugging and discarding the streaks that were now his pants along with the rest of his clothes, while the other helped him get on the bed, and force her to spread open her legs so he could lie between them.

Just as soon as he stood on her knees, the woman began to throw at him a flurry of swings, trying to reach his bulky chest with her claws...Although she wouldn't harm him on purpose. Her facade dropped when a gentle giggle escaped her lips the moment she felt the fat, heavy cock of her mate rubbing and stroking her puffy, smooth mound, now biting her lower lip as the veiny surface teased the pink button that was her clit over and over again.

"Enough! Behave like the good girl you are." He commanded while holding both of her wrists above her head, firmly pinning them down to stop her from moving.

When Annelle opened her mouth to speak, all that came out was a long, slow moan when Conrad took the chance to grind harder against her sex, interrupting her on purpose. "Make me! O-or else?" She asked, more curious than worried as she grinned up at him, gently girating her hips in time with his to match and enjoy more his thrusts.

"Or else..." He began, grinning sadistically at her. "I'll have to force you into submission."

*****

It was no longer a game...and now Anelle was scared. Her playful smile died as she tried to speak, a faint stutter following her words.

"B-babe, I....I was just playing! Y-you know h-how I am!" She laughed nervously, softly fighting against his vice-like grip, but it was useless. It was odd how fear turned her on even more, her juices not taking too long to cover and smear the hard, throbbing cock of her mate and her thighs as well, easing the friction and even making lewd noises.

"And that is just what we have to correct, don't we? I can't allow such a rebellious, horny bitch to run around my den anymore." He teased, tilting his head to a side as he picked up the pace, grinding harder and stroking the entrance of her sex with all of his might, using every single inch of his shaft, from tip to base, and even let his fat, heavy balls slap hard against her ass.

Well...this wasn't so bad. She was just getting what she wanted...in a way that is. Maybe Conrad wasn't going to be so hard on her. Sure, she was going to get her brains fucked out, but she wasn't scared anymore; she was concerned about what he had in mind.

"Uhhh...Conrad...please don't..." She groaned against her teeth, biting her lower lip as she looked to a side, the pressure of his hips grinding and mashing her pussy making her to frown upward. "Don't...d-don't tease me anymore! Fuck me! It's been too long!"

The Alpha didn't said a word. He simply kept thrusting back and forth, grunting every once in a while as she whimpered under him, his stare forcing her to not make eye contact. If she stared back, she knew she would get lost in his gaze.

She had to do something. Something to convince the man atop her to stop the sweet, sweet torture. Looking down to his chest, Annelle reached up to meet his lips, closing her eyes and moaning provocatively at him...but she couldn't find his lips. They weren't there. The jerk pulled his head away, and even though she couldn't see him, she knew he was grinning cocklily. Defeated, Annelle groaned and let her head fall back on the bed, resigning herself to let the man endlessly rub her pussy to orgasm...and it didn't take long.

Moaning quietly and finally looking into his eyes with half lidded ones, Annelle weakly twisted her hips as she felt her peak approaching, her chest heaving erratically and her breasts bouncing back and forth, while her body was now covered under a thin film of pearly sweat. Just when her orgasm was a second from shattering her mind into bliss, Conrad stopped his thrusts and even lifted his heavy cock from atop her sore, quivering pussy. It was so sudden that it didn't gave her the time to react, and with a frustrated growl, she had to endure the feeling of her orgasm subsiding to nothing.

"Nooooo! Please, please!" She begged, lifting her hips to try to reach his engorged, pendulous member, but he ended pulling his hips farther away, right until she gave up. "I'm....I'm sorry Conrad! Just fuck me please, don't leave me like this!"

"Too late to say sorry, honey." The Alpha explained with a neutral tone, reaching down with his head to find one of her ears and firmly nip on her earlobe, almost to the point of piercing it as his fangs enlogated. "I gave you the chance...and now you must endure your punishment."

It was awful. Now she really understood the meaning of this 'punishment'. She was to be teased to the brink of orgasm, to then be denied sweet release. "...Asshole..." She whimpered, stiffening a small moan at his roughness.

Conrad couldn't help but release a little chuckle at this, and once he waited enough, the Alpha began to buckle his hips back and forth against her sore, needy sex, aiming to tease the woman under him into madness.

Not pleased with just teasing her hard little clit, the Alpha assaulted her neck with rough, passionate kisses and lovebites, forcing his captive lover to voice her appreciation. By now, Conrad wasn't paying attention to her words anymore. They fell upon deaf ears, since all he wanted was to teach her a long delayed lesson: She had to learn not to fuck around with him. She wanted to play? It would be HIS game then. She wanted it rough? She would get it HIS way. Either way, she would end getting it his way, and his alone...although by the looks of it, she wasn't complaining.

Every single time he denied her an orgasm, Conrad knew that the order got engraved in her mind little by little...and it was even slightly odd the way she enjoyed her punishment. It amused him, and by the time she reached her peak for the fifth time, Annelle was softly crying from frustration; Not sobbing, but just tears rolling down the sides of her pretty face. It was so much pleasure retained in her that she was, literally, not able to speak anymore. Every time she tried another plea, a ragged, slutty and needy moan left her mouth.

Even so, Conrad was not made of stone. His painfully hard cock throbbed wildly, following the beat of his heart as he panted atop her. Finally deciding to stop the lesson, the Alpha slowly released her wrists, no longer needing to hold the weak, twitching girl captive as he then lined the wide, purple head of his member with her quivering entrance, letting his body press and rest against hers.

Annelle knew what was coming, and barely proccessing the feeling of his member spearing her sex at a slow, gentle pace, the redhead drowned a quiet moan against his neck, her arms lifting and wrapping around his back to keep the man against her, just in case he ever decided to pull back.

"...Does my girl learnt her lesson?" Conrad asked with a sweet tone against her ear, gently nuzzling her neck as he began to move his hips at a slow pace, making long, smooth strokes until the wide head was just in, and then push it all the way inside.

"Mmh...Y-yes...Oh my God...yessss..." She groaned with a throaty voice, one arm wrapping around his neck while the other held on a shoulder. Frowning slightly, Annelle opened her mouth to sink her little fangs on his neck, coaxing her lover to fuck her faster...and so he did.

Feeling her pussy contracting, quivering and undulating around him, she knew that her peak was approaching dangerously fast, but she didn't care anymore. Conrad was fucking her so good, so dominatingly, that all she wanted was to be pushed to the limit, and as soon as the Alpha began to fasten his thrust to the point of making the sturdy bed move, her orgasm rocked her to the core.

Back arched, eyes rolling in her skull and claws digging on his back, Annelle was finally rewarded with the delayed peak of her pleasure. She was so worn out that only a muffled cry of joy abandoned her lips, her mind too tired to form words while Conrad kept fucking her through the orgasm. She was squeezing him so hard that she could almost feel every vein and every single throb when he hilted himself, until with a last, hard thrust and a growl of lust, Conrad painted her womb white, pumping load after load of hot seed deep inside her, his fat balls tightening against her ass with each contraction.

Once he was done, Annelle was left smiling like a fool, panting and moaning softly, glad that she finally reunited with her lover after so long. It had been way too long since she had seen him, or since she had felt his touch. As the Alpha bitch, she could have secretly enjoyed any young man of the pack....but no one could please her like her Alpha. No one would ever please her like her Alpha.

"...T...Thank you..." Annelle barely breathed at his ear, petting the back of his head as she kept her legs locked around his hips, a silent order to make him stay that way.

"My pleasure, love....but now..." He whispered back, gently breaking the lock of her legs until he was on his knees, both of his hands moving to hold the back of her knees and keep her legs spread open. "...I hope you understand that I'm not done yet." A complementary grind and thrust of his hips helped him make his point, showing that his cock was still rock hard inside her, while a tender but mischievous grin followed. "One round is not enough after so long...and you know, that with you, it'll never be enough."

*******

"....Did you hear that?" Asked Kevak as he slammed shut the door of his midnight black '69 Mustang, looking up at the third floor of the mansion.

"The scream?" Replied back Laila as she lifted the helmet she was using off her head, just to get off her deep green Kawazaki Ninja 300, almost as if to make sure she heard the same.

"Yup."

"Let's just hope it's nothing."

Both of them rushed past the front doors of the luxurious residence, and thankfully (or not) they bumped against Caleb, this one casually walking out from a corner while drinking something that was, apparently, some kind of hard drink.

"Wuh--HEY! Bro!" Yelled him with a cheerful tone as soon as his eyes laid on Kevak, lifting his arms and spilling half of the drink on the floor.

"Drinking again?" Teased the other man as he walked closser, hugging his best friend to then take the glass off his tipsy hands. "We talked about this."

"Hey, hey! Can't I enjoy just a gla--"

"Where's dad?" Interrupted Laila while looking around, easing herself as she noticed that nothing was out of order.

"He's....busy."

"Busy? With wha--"

Another scream, and it quickly replied her question.

"Was that...Annelle?" Asked Kevak with an embarrassed smile, looking up the stairs.

"Mmmyeah. They have been...going at it for two hours by now." Laughed Caleb as he tried to retrieve the glass off the hands of his friend, while looking at the furious-embarrassed face of his sister.

"The HELL is wrong with this family!? Argh!!"

Both men watched, a little startled by her sudden explosion, at how Laila stormed her way up and -they figured- to her room, which made itself obvious as soon as they heard a door being slammed with rage.

"...What's her problem, dude?"

"She's... pissy because Evelyn interrupted us." Explained Kevak with a guilty look, making Caleb laugh again as he wrapped one of his thick arms around the neck of his friend, pulling him towards the kitchen.

"Thought so. C'mon, we have a lot to catch up with!"

Librato
Librato
3 Followers
12