All Comments on 'The Latticed Gate Ch. 01'

by DeeAnna

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
anal?

Uh, how is this anal?

DeeAnnaDeeAnnaabout 10 years agoAuthor
how is this anal

Sorry, anonymous, I am very new to this site and the instructions for uploading are not very clear sometimes. This is a five part story, the anal part is a little further into the story and I'm only realizing that that was when I should have tagged it. Sorry for your disappointment.

LouisCipher01LouisCipher01about 10 years ago
Okay.

Anonymous might not forgive you but I do. Now how about the other parts?

DeeAnnaDeeAnnaabout 10 years agoAuthor
Next parts

Prt 2 has been approved to post 3/15, the others should too since I submitted the same day, but they still say pending so it looks like I'm at the mercy of whoever approves!

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 10 years ago
I can wait

D

Beautiful, sensual beginning and I will wait for the seduction, which is always nicer when it's drawn out, languid, sensual and sexy. I do want more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sexual assault

This story describes sexual assault by a man who is told very clearly by the lady is not interested. His behaviour after that is criminal. That seen could have been written without the assault with a similar result. As a man I am offended that anyone would find assaulting a woman erotic.

He should have used words and gestures not force to convince him he was what she wanted.

DeeAnnaDeeAnnaabout 10 years agoAuthor
sexual assault

Anonymous I would recommend that you NOT read this series, for your sensitivity and sensibility I believe this story will only get worse as you read. Yes, it may be as you say but the story I'm telling is about more than the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
OMG

Nice! It was a very good and sexy story. I am about to go read ch. 2. A rape story may have been better, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous