The Law of Attraction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Ashley replied, "Shut up bitch, and take it, you know you want it really."

As the tears gushed from my eyes I was feeling very confused. Why was Ashley doing this? Did she hate me? What did I do to her to piss her off so much? I had heard that once you get used to getting fucked in the ass the pain subsides and you begin to feel pleasure, but this dildo was just too big and it was hurting like hell. Suddenly for a brief moment I saw a look of understanding and empathy in Ashley's eyes and she stopped pounding for a moment, and let me relax a bit just having the sensation of being filled, and right at that moment it felt nice, then she said, "I need to do this, I need to use you like this right now, just trust me."

Then immediately after she had spoken she started pounding again and my tears came stronger. Then suddenly I realized that despite the pain this was beginning to turn me on, it was the thought that right now Ashley needed to use me as her sex toy, the fact that she was getting off so much fucking me like this. Then Ashley came very hard shuddering with the strength of her orgasm, and for a moment I felt pleasure of having her rod still inside me.

Soon after Ashley was fucking me again and I was crying again, and Ashley ran her finger over my tear tracing it's progress and saying, "Shhh, little baby, mommy just needs to cum some more."

After Ashley had cum with two more shuddering orgasms she finally slumped on me, filling me fully with her plastic dick and kissing me hard on the mouth. For those few minutes it felt like absolute bliss for me and I was enjoying the feeling of her filling me up. I suddenly realized that I was rock hard.

Ashley slowly pulled out of me, and I felt a sudden emptiness as I watched Ashley removed her strapon dildo.

Seeing her naked, I don't think I had ever seen Ashley look more beautiful, her long black hair falling onto her beautiful tits and seeing her shaved pussy in all its glory.

Now she climbed onto the bed and assumed the cowgirl position, slowly starting to envelope my rock hard dick with her beautiful pussy.

Very slowly my beautiful Ashley lowered herself onto my hard cock, and there were tears in her eyes as she did. I looked at her seeing she was frightened and crying silent tears, and I said, "You don't have to do this?"

"I know," Ashley replied, "but I want to do it for you."

Suddenly I saw Ashley bite her lip in pain as I felt that my dick was pushing through something, obviously she was, had been, a virgin, and this was confirmed by a trickle of blood as Ashley pushed down further onto my cock.

Through her tears Ashley forced a smile and said, "So now you know, you are my first cock."

Finally Ashley had engulfed all of my 7 inch dick and it felt wonderful but I was more concerned about my beautiful Ashley, who looked like a frightened little girl as she slowly began to move up and down on me. As if for reassurance Ashley reached out and took my tits in her hands, as if to reassure herself that I was really female, despite my dick.

Then Ashley gently fucked me moving slowly up and down on my shaft and looking at me as if she were a frightened little girl, looking for reassurance. I looked back at her full of love and concern, moaning softly as a result of her fucking me.

Finally, after a long while I came strongly inside Ashley, and at the same time Ashley came almost it seemed despite herself, biting her lip as the orgasm washed through her. Finally her body slumped down over me with my dick still inside her, and I could feel her wet tears on my cheeks as she kissed me passionately.

After some time had passed Ashley finally got up to clean the blood off herself and returned with a wet towel to do the same for me before finally untying me.

It was a Saturday and although Ashley did not seem to want to talk, she did seem to want to spend the day with me, watching her favorite chic flicks with me over a box of dark chocolates, and wrapping herself in my arms as she did so, her hand cupping my C cup tit.

That night in bed we fell asleep with Ashley suckling on my nipple like a little girl.

The following morning I awoke in the same position as I had been the previous morning, tied up with my ass slightly raised on some pillows.

Again Ashley entered the room wearing her thick 8 inch strapon dildo.

"Oh fuck," I was thinking to myself, "not again." I was still sore from the previous day.

Today Ashley liberally applied lube to my anus and coated the dildo with it. And then with a cheeky smile she started to push into me. This time Ashley pushed into me more slowly and this time she waited a few moments to give my ass time to adjust to the large size of the dildo before gently pushing in the rest of the way.

Once I was filled completely Ashley stopped and just left the dildo in there for a while, it was still painful, but not like the previous day, and this time the feeling of being filled was quite nice, making me all the more aware that Ashley was inside me, that she was really dominating me, and this it appeared was really turning me on.

As Ashley pushed her strapon dildo deep inside me she whispered in my ear, "How do you feel now Jamie?"

I replied honestly, "I feel completely dominated by you Ashley, like you are really fucking me."

"Good," replied Ashley, "that's how I want it." And she started moving in and out of me clearly enjoying her power over me as I lay tied up and at her mercy.

After a while as Ashley slowly fucked me, almost despite myself I started crying out in pleasure.

Now Ashley purred in pleasure saying, "You love how it feels now when I am inside you pleasuring you like this don't you baby?"

"Yes," I replied, "you make me feel so loved and special."

Now Ashley started to kiss me as she fucked me her hands running through my hair, she had multiple orgasms as she pounded in and out of me through the clitoral stimulation of her dildo.

Finally to my amazement I came without touching my dick, from anal stimulation and Ashley kissing me and squeezing my nipples. Ashley came at the same time as me and cried out in joy and triumph at the fact that I had cum as she fucked me.

After I came Ashley was still for a moment kissing me and stroking my hair, and then she started fucking me again until I was hard again.

Now Ashley removed her dildo and mounted me again cowgirl style as she had the previous day, except this time there were no tears in her eyes, just a little apprehension as she sexily bit her lip as she pushed her pussy down on my hard rod.

Slowly Ashley moved up and down on me holding my tits in her hands, and being reassured by the look of love and compassion in my eyes.

When she came the first time she cried out in surprise and delight and continued riding me for several multiples. "Yes yes, fucking yes," Ashley cried out as she continued to ride me.

Finally I came hard inside Ashley and after just letting me stay in her for a while she finally removed my cock from her before pushing her used pussy over my face for me to eat her out.

Soon I got hard again from eating Ashley out, and this time she came back for seconds impaling herself on my dick once more and riding herself to several orgasms on me, and clearly enjoying it.

It was Sunday and after Ashley finished making love to me and untied me she was very talkative and as we ate breakfast, well it was more a sort of brunch, she talked to me incessantly saying that she had never thought that she would like having a cock in her but that with me it was different because I was a girl with a dick.

That afternoon we visited the mall as Ashley wanted to buy me a pretty dress, because I had been such a good girl. I couldn't resist and I bought a pretty dress for her also.

That evening as we left the department store we decided to wear our new little black cocktail dresses out of the store. There were wolf whistles from some men in the store and even lustful looks from some woman as we strode hand in hand to a high class sushi bar where we ate a delicious meal together accompanied by sake.

After having a few drinks we returned over the Brooklyn bridge to our apartment by taxi.

That night Ashley didn't bother tying me up, she took me into our bedroom and fucked me doggie style with her strapon, alternately grabbing a tit or pulling my long platinum blond hair as she fucked me. Then she asked me to do the same to her, fucking her in the doggie position and holding her tit as I did it. Later of course I had to eat my own cum out of her.

Over the next two weeks we fucked every day, following the same routine of Ashley fucking me first in the ass with her strapon and then reversing roles where I fucked her in her pussy.

Then I received a call from my friendly doctor, Bill.

I arrived at Bills clinic and announced that I had an appointment to the receptionist, giving the name Williams.

"Hmmm..... I have an appointment for a Mr. Williams but, no Mrs. Williams," said the receptionist.

Realizing that even my driving license clearly stated that I was female, I improvised, "sorry, I am his sister Jamie, please inform Bill, he will understand."

The receptionist said she would contact the doctor, meanwhile could I please take a seat.

As I sat there I mentally berated myself, I had always visited my doctor, Bill, in male guise, it was the one area of my life where I still tried to behave as male, yet that morning I had left the apartment as female as I usually did without even thinking about it. What was happening to me? Did I think of myself as completely female?

When I finally entered Bill's consulting room he said, "Ah the beautiful Jamie, it's funny, I didn't expect you to appear as James."

"Now," Bill continued, "let's get down to the reason I called you in here.

Firstly let me tell you that the results of the brain scan, x-rays, and biopsies all indicate that you are female."

"But," I replied, "I've got a dick, you know that, "I replied confused, "How can you say I am female?"

"I somehow suspect," continued Bill, "that you may not have a dick for too much longer."

"What," I came back, "I don't understand."

"I'm not sure that I do really," Bill replied.

"Look," he said, "I decided to do a DNA test on your blood, and the result came back saying that you have two X chromosomes."

"What," I said, "but you have done a DNA test on me in the past when I entered your organ donor program and I assumed it indicated that I was male."

"It did," said Bill, "so I retrieved the sample and the new result from the older sample came back as female also. At this point I was completely baffled so I retested both samples again and this time the result came back saying you had an X and a Y chromosome. Still not satisfied I retested yet again and this time the results came back saying that you had two X chromosomes."

"But," I said, "I was always told that DNA doesn't change."

"That is indeed the normal assumption," Bill replied, "and certainly what I had assumed all my professional life, but the tests imply that in your case there is an anomaly."

"So how do you explain it?" I asked, becoming very confused.

"Based on all my medical knowledge I cannot explain it," Bill continued, "I can only attempt to explain it through what still can be considered to be an esoteric branch of particle physics, known as Quantum Mechanics.

In a famous thought experiment called 'Schrödinger's cat', it proposed that some subatomic process would determine whether a cat in an enclosed box was killed by a toxin or not. It states that according to Quantum Physics the question of whether the cat is alive or dead is a probability function and the actual state is only determined when the box is finally opened, up to that point the cat is in an undefined state.

Now taking your DNA it appears that your genetic material has the potential to be either male or female and that the actual state must be determined by some factor, perhaps a morphic field. A morphic field is an idea suggested by Robert Sheldrake suggesting that there is some invisible organizing field which determines how an organism grows, he also suggests that in the case of higher organisms this field can be influenced by the brain.

It would normally be supposed that in order for genetic material to be morphed it would be necessary that the subject at an unconscious level would have to believe that this would possible, which in turn would require a complete unblocking of mental constraints about this type of possibility occurring. Other people have said that this is the mechanism at work with the Law of Attraction."

Bill continued, "The last part of the puzzle is relatively easy to explain, namely how it is that your brain can continue to influence cells outside your body. This is explained by something called quantum entanglement, another quantum effect where separated particles continue to be related."

Bill summarized, "So it appears that you are in an in between state right now, actually more towards female than male, despite your dick. There are 3 possibilities:

1.You revert back to male.

2.You continue in the indeterminate phase that you are in at the moment.

3.You complete the transition and become fully female."

"And you think that the most likely possibility is that I become fully female?" I asked.

"Well what feels most natural in the way you think about yourself?" Bill asked.

"Female." I responded without hesitation.

"I think you have the answer." Bill responded, "It seems to me that your deepest desire was to become female, and somehow you got your wish."

"Look," Bill continued, "I am not going to tell anybody about your current condition. People would treat you like a laboratory rat, the government would classify any information about you, and your life would not be your own. As your doctor and more importantly as your friend I could never allow that to happen. My advice to you is simply to enjoy becoming what you always really wanted to be, a beautiful woman."

As I returned to our apartment I realized that what I had suspected for some time now was true, the Deblock Therapy had not only allowed me to become a very successful artist, it was also allowing me to realize my deepest wish, namely to be a true woman.

Over the next few weeks I continued to get fucked by my beautiful Ashley, she loved to pound me with her strapon, and even when my dick was inside her, she usually took control of our love making. Despite herself it seemed she was beginning to love having my dick inside her.

Finally Annabel returned from her cruise with Alex, they were inseparable now, and it was clear that the relationship with Ashley and I would not resume, but her desire for us was still there.

Annabel suggested a foursome one night and Ashley readily agreed. As you can imagine, Annabel was very surprised when Ashley told her that she let me put my dick in her, but made it clear that she would only allow my dick in her and would not suck dick, not even mine. However she was very quick to say that I would happily suck Alex's dick, for some reason this idea really seemed to turn Annabel on.

That night we had a great night together with Annabel and Alex. Ashley in a dominating voice told me to start eating Annabel out and stick my ass in the air. As I got into eating out Annabel, Ashley started to fuck me in the ass with her strapon, Annabel was loving watching me get fucked while I ate her out and judging by Alex's erection it was obvious that Alex was getting turned on by this as well.

Then Ashley continued to fuck me and this time told Alex to swap positions with Annabel, now I had to suck Alex off as she continued to fuck me, and as I took Alex's cock in my mouth Ashley started fucking me harder, squeezing my nipple hard between her fingers as she did so and whispering in my ear, "How do you like getting spit roasted?"

All I could do was groan.

Later Ashley rode me cowgirl style while Annabel pushed her pussy in my face and sucked off Alex at the same time. It all ended up with Alex fucking Annabel while she sucked me off as I sat astride Ashley with her strapon dildo deep inside me.

Shortly after that day my dick started to shrink, it didn't come as a surprise as I had sort of expected this. Soon my dick was down to 4 inches and after Ashley had taken me inside her for the last time she bent down and kissed the head of my dick.

"You know, I'm going to miss you." Ashley said to my dick.

Soon afterwards my dick had become a clit and an opening started appearing and a few days later I had a perfectly formed pussy.

To say that Ashley fell in love with my pussy would be an understatement, each night she would just stare at it for long periods as if she couldn't believe her luck, occasionally touching it and licking it with her lips.

Sometimes she would rub her pussy against mine, and often we would get in the 69 position.

Initially the feeling of having my clit and pussy stimulated was weird, but I quickly grew to love these sensations. My first female orgasm was amazing, somehow more powerful than a male orgasm and the feeling spread through my whole body.

This love making also made me very emotional producing waves of joy and desire for my lover, I wanted to be with her all the time touching sexually and sensually.

One day I was having a shower and blood started to flow from my new pussy.

I shouted for Ashley and she came and licked the blood from my pussy, bringing me to a shuddering orgasm, and reassuring me that it was natural, that I was just having my period.

I loved everything about having a pussy, sometimes I would get turned on just feeling my silken panties against it. Each morning I would wake up and notice how beautiful my pussy looked and often Ashley would see me looking at my pussy and start touching it and eating me out.

My artistic career was progressing in leaps and bounds, the national tour of my art work was almost upon me, I was a successful artist and a celebrity but above all I was a beautiful woman with a beautiful lover, what more could a girl ask for?......

*

In the next chapter Jamie's life as a woman continues.

12