All Comments on 'The Lawn Boy'

by FeverDreamer

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
crogancroganalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

That felt very natural and was brilliantly written thank you.

MoleskineScribblerMoleskineScribbleralmost 13 years ago
Hot!

Nice, hot story! Hopefully you'll tell the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great story - got me very hard ! Thank you.

Hopefully, James and Mr & Mrs D. will make the 3 way sex a weekly event and things will get even better as they teach James more about good sex.

jaysandman44jaysandman44almost 13 years ago
Great story

Great story, hope it continues!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent!

I really liked it. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
loved it

Took me two days lol... sucked my own cum off dildo. And psvked my ass. Hipe to rad more soon

Asswild_a@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bi bi love

This story is so fucking horny. Keep writing similar bi stories. Please! Would love one where he brings his girlfriend over too; or his older brother

herb9930herb9930almost 12 years ago
Great story!

I kept expecting him to suck James' cock. I would have. I'm thinking about asking my lawn boy if I could suck his cock.

TimothyMTimothyMover 10 years ago
waiting for the next step

Very hot. But a shame it ended where it did, I'd have preferred another threesome with the lawn boy in the middle of a sexy sandwich. I think the wife had the right idea about his ass, though it make take skillfull seduction to achieve that. Hope you'll write a sequel at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
delish story

So typical and true. Once he got a mouthful and a taste, he was back for more. I hope he returns a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of the most underrated stories here. I am notorious for giving brutal reviews but that’s not the case here. I’m big on plausibility. So many of the stories on this site are poorly written and have these outlandish scenarios. Poorly written characters with zero depth and horrible continuity problems. What I love about this particular story is its plausibility. Nothing feel’s far fetched. It’s grounded and character development is pretty damn good for a relatively short story. I’ve know people like this. In fact, I really was the law boy for a couple in their 30’s and I had just turned 18. The wife was a fucking bombshell and apparently she told her husband I was her choice for the young guy she wanted to have a relationship with. The husband and I were good friends and he was into it. Anyway, the story is well written and it definitely brings the heat. I think Ive read it 3 times. I love how real the story feels. Keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You pretty much covered it all. I see no reason to add to it unless you left out something that you wanted to talk about.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sequel!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Notorious for giving "brutal" reviews? On a free web site? Oh, now I get it! " Anonymous "

This was a great story. Well written, covered almost every MMW scenario in my personal spank bank!

Time for a sequel, I hope?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous