The Lawn Rangers Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John then flashed me his long face. I just smiled and laid on the bed.

"Grease me up girls!" I said as I pulled my legs towards my chest.

Monique again eagerly jumped at the opportunity to lube my asshole up. This time she quickly rammed two fingers into my ass. It felt good, but she was being a bit rougher than before. Claudia had gotten on her knees and was lubing up my gay lover's big dick.

After about a minute I could tell that Monique had worked at least three fingers into my asshole.

"Wait, before John fucks you let me see if I can work four fingers into your ass Bobby," Monique said.

I was nervous. She wasn't very big, and her hands certainly weren't very big, but four fingers seemed like a lot.

"Oh hell yes!" Claudia exclaimed. "Get as much of your hand into his ass as you can sissy!"

"Wait! Wait! Wait! You just can't shove your hand in my ass!" I protested. "You have to go slow."

I looked over at John who seemed annoyed he wasn't going to be able to immediately fuck me.

We all agreed to let John get off before Monique would finger my asshole.

John eagerly mounted me. I hooked my knees over his shoulders and gave my ass up to him. He punched his long dick into me quickly and got to work. Claudia was on my right jerking my cock, while Monique was on my left licking my nipple and kissing me. I was in heaven.

John was fucking me as hard as possible. I could tell he was going to blow a big load. I felt his dick throb in my ass before he shot his warm sweet cream into my waiting ass.

He fucked me for another minute or two before he finally pulled out of me with a loud "plop."

"My turn!" Monique enthusiastically chimed in.

John and Monique traded places. John grabbed my left leg and pulled it back , while Claudia did the same with my right leg. They wanted to give Monique access to my asshole. After Monique positioned the video camera and turned it on she knelt in front of my ass and began to grease her hand.

"Tell me if it hurts," she said.

She worked her fingers into me. It felt fantastic. John had already stretched me out so I'm sure that it wasn't a big deal for Monique. I closed my eyes and tried to enjoy it as she fingered my ass while her sister jacked me off. I looked over at John. He smiled and moved his face towards mine so we could kiss.

There was a moment when I felt a bit more pressure in my ass; no pain, but a lot of pressure.

"Holy fuck sissy..." Monique said in almost a whisper.

Claudia repositioned herself to see. She gasped at what she was seeing.

"Honey that doesn't hurt?" Claudia asked.

"Nope. It feels really full. I don't want to be gross, but it feels like I have to go actually," I said.

"Baby, sissy has her whole fist in your ass!" Claudia said.

I instinctively clenched my ass. It was at that moment I realized how full it was. John immediately repositioned himself to see.

"Fuck dude!" he said. "You have to see this!"

I told him I'd watch the video later. Monique continued to fist my ass for a few minutes. I repositioned my legs to allow John and Claudia to suck my dick while I had my ass fisted.

John and Claudia greedily feasted on my hard dick. My dick began to throb as my orgasm approached. I instructed Monique to open her hand up gently when I told her to. John and Claudia looked at each other both obviously wondering who was going to finish me off. John took my dick from Claudia, closed his eyes and began to jack me into his mouth.

A few seconds before I was about to shoot my load, I told Monique to open her fist. A flash of lighting shot through my asshole as I felt her fingers stretch out within my ass.

"Aaaaarrrrh!" I screamed out in the most intense moment of pleasure and pain I'd ever had.

"Fuck yes!" I continued.

John pulled off my dick and jerked me while Claudia massaged my nuts. A fountain of cum erupted from my dick. Blast after blast shot out and landed on my legs and stomach. My body convulsed as I continued to have the most powerful orgasm of my life.

Immediately after the last spasm, it felt like I blacked out. I could hear the other three's voices, but couldn't comprehend what they were saying. Suddenly I felt Monique pull her fist out of my ass with a very nasty "splork."

My stomach hurt as she pulled out of my ass.

I fought to snap to as both Claudia and John kept asking me if I was OK. I opened my eyes and nodded that I was OK to both of them. They both took turns kissing me as I fought to catch my snap.

I heard Monique cum beyond my legs. She was so turned on, she jerked herself when she was done violating my asshole.

After everyone but me cleaned up we all laid down together on one bed and crashed.

12