All Comments on 'The Lawn Rangers Ch. 15'

by texaswade

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Torn -Spoiler Alert

First, welcome back. Second, thank you for continuing the story.

Third, I liked the fact that you recapped the 14 previous chapters. However, this latest chapter felt rushed and disjointed and greatly in need of an editor. It just didn't have the flow and the passion that you naturally had in the earlier releases.

I dislike the fact that John has become the dominant one in this relationship and Bobby has been reduced to being the bitch both literally and figuratively. I loved the fact that their relationship was give and take, and I get it people change. But I liked them both being men and not simpering, crying, jealous limp wristed girly boys. This didn't sit well with me. The progression, the breakup, the introduction of the third and everything in between made me shake my head and ask WTH?! No, no, no,no.

I wanted to root for them; but now, I want them to break up and go their separate ways.

FM Allnite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
so glad your back!

I loved this story before! Hope you continue it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Not a fan. Didn't like the transition from equal partners to "guy" and "bitch". Also didn't like "spic"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Really like the story, you paint a good picture with words. Hope you continue. Hope you don't feel the need to mess things up between Bobby and John. Great work.

ilovegibbsilovegibbsabout 9 years ago
Hmmm

The first 14 chapters were good, I enjoyed them. I don't really understand the purpose of chapter 15. Why did you do a recap? Also, you didn't even give a real ending to the story. Another anonymous comment mentioned that they didn't like the transition of the relationship and the racial slur. I agree with them. Since when was their relationship ever a dom and sub relatioending. And what is with the kidnapping and rape of their coworker? I mean really WTF?

All of a sudden the girlfriend just disappears off to college. What's up with that? It's like the story almost ended at chapter 14 then here comes chapter 15 out of the twilight zone! I gave 5 stars to all except the last chapter. I just can't do it. Why don't you ditch ch. 15 and try again and maybe give us a real ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Needed more

The abrupt ending was not enough. Also repeating all 14 previous chapters was not needed. You could have had a preface recommending that a new reader read the first 14. Chap 15 was hot though and the story should continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Disappointing

I honestly didn't understand this chapter. The relationship took a complete u-turn. When was bobby ever submissive? Honestly in previous chapters whenever he was fucked he seemed to be in more pain than pleasure. It's john that got off most from being the bottom. I preferred when things were equal not john trying to be some Dom.

I also personally wasn't a fan of the cross dressing or the involvement of the girls but hey I just skipped those chapters.

I didn't understand the reason for this chapter, they literally kidnap and rape Miguel which isn't hot at all. You should have really focused on the main characters relationship developing, not this BS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Chapter 15?

Agree with many others that 15 seemed to almost be a different author and story. John always loved getting fucked and was never dominant and abusive. They were always equal and focused on each other’s pleasure. There was never an unbalanced aspect where John only took and Bobby continuously gave and was the “girl.” Always loved their dynamic and the previous chapters were all so very hot. Ch 15 was not - at all. John’s comment that Bobby’s hole was too loose, his interest in fucking Miguel, his racial slur, his violent outburst and rape, his language and name calling. Neither of them ever lusted after other men nor wanted to fuck others so that came out of nowhere. All of this was completely out of character for John. And Bobby was never submissive, and only dressed like a woman as a Halloween costume so that seemed a real stretch. Wish the ending had been consistent with the story and had been worthy of the excellent chapters before it. Huge bummer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Falls apart with this finale. Seems like you got tired of it and decided to burn it all down. Sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous