The Lawyer and the Killer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,568 Followers

They reached Susan's apartment a little after 7:00 a.m. Incredibly after all the maneuvering no one had touched her purse. Her keys, credit cards, and other personal information hadn't been tampered with or filched. Susan opened her front door and the two of them walked in.

It was the first time Shawn had been to her apartment. He'd been aware of it; even had men empty it and then reload it, but he had never actually been there. His first impression was how small it turned out to be. He'd have thought a high powered attorney would have had something more sumptuous.

Her place was downright austere. There was a television, but no cable or satellite hook ups. The kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom were all small, and sparsely accoutered. The living room looked nice, but he could tell right away the furniture was more bargain basement than Macy's. The bedroom only had a twin bed. Imagine a rich super star like her sleeping in a tiny twin bed. He wondered what she might have been thinking when she picked a place like this, and then stocked with so much obviously low quality stuff.

Shawn looked over at her, "This isn't exactly what I expected."

Susan gave him a look he couldn't interpret. Then she answered almost defensively, "I know it's cheap, but I like it."

Shawn didn't offer much in the way of comfort, "Yeah it looks pretty dowdy. Not what I expected."

"You don't have to stay you know."

He got defensive, "I want to stay."

She got worse, "You can go anytime. I'll be fine now."

He wasn't leaving over a disagreement about the size of an apartment, and he certainly wasn't going to let her feel like he was some kind of superficial smart ass, "Where's the damn cat?"

Susan forgot the exchange about her scant dwelling and started calling, "Tom, Tom here kitty, here kitty." No cat emerged.

Shawn gave it a try, "Hey Tom." Then he immediately stopped. Not expecting the cat to respond to him anyway, he used a deep voice. He'd heard cats liked that soft little sing song sound of a woman's tone. He decided to use a deeper voice. The cat wouldn't come. Then in a minute it would come for her. It would make her happy, and deflect any anger she had toward him.

Loud and deep he almost hollered, "Here kitty, here kitty, here kitty." Almost instantly the cat was out from under the bed and running toward him. He reached down and picked the little bastard up. The son of a bitch was already purring. Even the shit cat was against him.

That, of course, thoroughly pissed Susan off, "You can leave now."

Shawn was feeling tired and feisty, "What if I don't want to?"

Susan, arms akimbo, almost spitefully answered, "You can sleep on the couch then."

Shawn saw she was worn to a frazzle. He couldn't leave her, and didn't want to anyway, "No, I'm sleeping on that shitty little youth bed you've got. You can sleep on the couch. I'm sleeping in the bedroom."

Susan, sticky hair, over sized Tee-shirt, bags large enough to cart home a full grocery list hanging under her eyes sat down on the sofa and started to sob. She fell on the sofa sideways, curled her legs up and started to cry. She started whimpering through they tears, "I'm so sad. I feel awful. I wish I was dead."

Shawn didn't need a second invitation. This was a young woman who'd finally gone over the edge. He felt so sorry. Looking at her, all he saw was a lonely little girl. She needed some TLC, and lots of it. Putting Tom down he sped over and scooped her up, "I know what you need. You need a nice hot bath, then a massage, and then a nice warm bed."

She was crying, and offered no resistance.

He carried her to the bathroom and turned on the spigot that filled the tub. Surprisingly, the tub was a lot larger than he thought an apartment like this would have. While the tub filled he undressed her. While he undressed her he kissed her. He kissed her cheeks, her neck, her throat, her shoulders and arms. He avoided her breasts or any other of her other more personal body parts. This wasn't about that sort of thing. This was about a lot of other things. He wanted to show her he cared about her, not her as a sexual being, but as a human being. He wanted to show her the sincerity of his feelings.

He got her in the tub and dropped in a couple older used bars of soap. While he let one soften and discolor the water, he took the other and started washing her down. He got her hair, and though it was just soap he used it to clean all the spunk and other accumulated dirt away. He took his fingers and washed her face and upper body. He had to wash her breasts, and enjoyed doing it. They were soft and supple, well shaped, and real. He remembered liking them the first time he saw them. He took care to clean her all over, but gently, not sexually, not clinically either, but in a caring, and he hoped what she would think an honest loving manner. He noticed one thing for sure. She was letting him do it.

He got her all cleaned and toweled her off, "Wait here. I'm going to find you some pajamas." He looked in her small bedroom bureau and found a little nightie. He brought it back in and slipped it over her head. It was a simple white semi-transparent linen piece.

He took a brush and made several slow sweeps through her hair, working it dry with a towel at the same time.

All dried, pajama clad, and ready for bed he carried her into the bedroom, laid her down, pulled down the sheets and tucked her in. She was still awake, but completely passive. He leaned over and kissed her forehead, "There you go." He said.

She looked up at him, eyes watering, the saddest damn expression he'd seen in years, and he'd seen some sadness, "Will you be here when I wake up?"

"I'll be here." He answered.

After Shawn got Susan safely in bed he decided to take a bath too. Walking in the bathroom he tested the water Susan had just used. It was still warm. He dropped his pants, pulled off his boxers, shoes, socks, and yanked himself out of his shirt. He plopped down in the same water she'd been in.

It didn't bother him that it was used water. He'd been in parts of the world where he'd be happy to be the fourth or fifth person in the tub. That was as long as no one had anything contagious. He didn't think Susan was contagious.

He enjoyed immersing himself in the water she'd used. It was only soap, but it was her soap, and her smell. There might have been a little left over spunk, but he didn't care about that. Yeah, he thought, he was stupid, but he couldn't imagine a cleaner tub full of water than the dirty water Susan used.

He got out, dried off, and hit the sofa; naked, tired, but happy, incredibly happy. He found a comforter and curled up.

It might only be for a few days before he had to leave, but he wanted them to be with her. He made a vow. He was going to make her happy. He was going to marry that girl, and make lots of beautiful little babies. They'd have lots of little girls. They'd dress them up, take them out, and show them off. One was already on the way.

But what if they had boys? He smiled to himself, then he'd play catch, take them to ball games, enroll them in little league, and he'd go to every game. He remembered that one man, the one who'd left the room and gone out in the back yard when the state people had come. That was the man who'd enrolled him in little league. That was how he got his scar. It took him years to figure out why that man didn't stay in the house; he knew now it wasn't because he was bored or didn't care. Yeah Shawn thought, little boys would be good too; Susan's little boys. He drifted off to sleep.

Two people went to sleep; Shawn in the living room on a dingy little sofa, Susan in a tired old youth bed. For a few hours the future could be put on hold. Decisions didn't have to be made, but life was closing in. The clock was ticking.

Susan awakened the next morning in her very own bed. She remembered Shawn had tucked her in. She wondered if he was still there. She guessed he was because he said he'd stay. There was something about that man. When he said something he meant it. He'd be there. She lolled around a little. He had commented on the size of her bed. She wondered if he knew how close to the truth he'd been. This had been the bed she'd slept when she was a girl. If he'd looked in her bureau he would have found her Teddy. She was sure it was childish to some people, but she was the sentimental type when it came to some things. Silly yes, sentimental certainly, but that was a lot of who she was.

But what about Shawn; what was she going to do about him? He was one tough hombre; a dangerous man, but he'd been good to her. He hadn't started out good; in fact he'd scared her. He wasn't real handsome, nothing to write home about. Yet he had this way about him. He wasn't charming or particularly personable like so many of the slick ones she worked with. Still, he had a way about him, a natural sort of specialness.

He could be a sarcastic bastard, but she was sure that was more a function of low self esteem. She was convinced he could be recast to be more amenable; kind of like a beauty and the beast thing. In fact, getting him to be more mannerly could be fun.

She knew she was in love with him. She sure knew she liked kissing him, and she liked playing with his thingy, his Hermie. That was a silly notion, but his thing didn't bother her. It was kind of cute in an odd awkward sort of way.

She knew deep down he'd be a great father and a good husband. She also knew he had a lot of baggage. He was dangerous. He really was. Did she want love, passion, and that special something he had, or did she want security. Security had its advantages too; a good stable man, a career like hers, no surprises, and no outside problems.

Shawn was everything and he was nothing. He fit all the first criteria, and she loved him, but Shawn would never be safe. She knew she sure loved him, but if he were killed tomorrow, a real possibility, then she'd be alone. If she found someone who was a good worker, a loyal husband, a decent lover, and offered security, even if there wasn't any excitement, then she'd probably be set for life.

Susan reflected on the movie they'd watched with Steve McQueen and Natalie Wood. Did she want the bells and whistles or did she want safety and stability. God she thought, she really loved Shawn, but was he worth the risk. She'd been hassled enough already, enough for a lifetime. Did she want to go through the crap she'd already gone through all over again? With Shawn she bet there would be no guarantees.

There would be no guarantees with any other man, but the odds were against Shawn. Still, there was the love thing. Love kept getting in the way. He loved her. He made that absolutely clear the night before. She hadn't heard such sincerity. She loved him. Oh how she loved him, but there was somebody else to think of too. Somebody was growing inside her. They were entitled to love and security. But it was Shawn's baby. She knew he'd love their baby, but he couldn't love the baby if he were dead.

Susan decided. Whatever happened, the baby came first. If she thought there was a chance with Shawn she'd go for it, but if the odds were too long, then she'd have to take a pass. Sure she loved him. He loved her, but the baby had to come first. Now how did she convey that message to him?

Susan got up and went to the bathroom, performed her morning duties, wiped off, brushed her pearly whites, and went back to the bedroom to find something to wear. She settled on a simple white bra and panty set, a pair of black jeans, tennis shoes with black socks and a long sleeved white V-neck blouse. Using two rubber bands she tied her hair off in two tight little pig tails. She wanted to look petty, but not especially provocative. This could be, after all, a decisive morning. She quietly slipped into the living room.

For once she thought she'd gotten up and found him asleep. All she could remember from earlier occasions was waking up and finding notes. She knelt down beside him and softly breathed on his face. She did it once and he moved slightly. She breathed on his face again. He took his hand and thrashed like he was swatting a fly. She breathed on his face again. He opened one eye. He didn't move. He didn't say anything. She leaned forward and with her fingers pinched his nose.

Shawn smiled at her. He took his right hand and placed it on her neck, "I wasn't sure. Was I waking up, or was I in Heaven. Now I find its both." He sat up on his left arm, leaned forward to kiss her, but she backed away.

Susan knelt back on her heels, "I'm hungry."

He was up and sitting on the side of the bed. Quickly, before she could react he scooped her up and had her on his lap, "My God you're beautiful. He spun around so she was lying flat on the sofa and he was kneeling beside her. He leaned down and kissed her fulsomely on the lips. He trapped her head between his hands, and kissed her again. He nuzzled his face against her neck. He climbed on the sofa beside her. He figured he had morning mouth but didn't care. This was too good to be true. He pulled her as close as he could. He got his left arm under her head, and with his right arm pressed the small of her back so she was even closer. He kissed her again.

Susan was taken by surprise. He moved so quickly. Suddenly she was on her back and he was next to her. He kissed her. It felt so good to be kissed by someone she loved. She kissed him right back. He didn't have anything on, and his body felt solid and strong against hers. She got her right hand around his head and returned every kiss with a kiss of her own. She rubbed her hand up and down his back. She inched backward a little and pulled him as she did so that he'd be further on the sofa.

Shawn took his right hand and started unbuttoning her blouse.

Susan slid her feet out of her tennis shoes, and tried to slide her socks off.

Shawn had her blouse opened and was fiddling with the hasp of her bra which very inconveniently was behind her back.

Susan pushed his hand away and wriggled down the sofa so that her face was staring at his thing. It was just starting to get hard, and it looked kind of small. She wanted to do some more of what she had done the night before. It was kind of exciting watching the little fellow as it got bigger.

She pushed his hands away and kissed the head of his cute little whacker. She watched as it got bigger. It fascinated her to watch it grow so big so fast. She licked all around it. The night before it had been stinky and salty; this morning it smelled like soap. She took the head of his thing and put it in her mouth. What was she thinking? She'd never done anything like this before. She swirled her tongue around the tip while it was still in her mouth. She kind of thought of Shawn's penis as a little soldier, and she could make stand at attention just by touching it.

Shawn was having a tough time controlling himself. If she didn't stop he'd make another mess, and he didn't want to do that. He manhandled her back up the sofa so they were face to face. He kissed her again. Then he took his turn. He slipped down so he was facing her puss. He took his tongue and traced the outline of her labia. He licked up the middle between her pussy lips till he reached her clitoris. He took her clitoris in his mouth and gently sucked it out. She was already wet, and he could feel her heat. He kept nibbling on her.

Susan tried to pull him back up, but he refused to move. He kept pestering her vagina with his tongue and mouth. Finally she gave up, rolled completely over on her back, and wrapped her legs around his head. She felt him slathering all over her pussy. He had her whole puss in his mouth. She didn't feel any teeth but it was like he trying to bite her pussy right off. It was incredible.

Shawn enjoyed making Susan feel this way. She was squirming under him. Her labia were swollen, and her clitoris was engorged. He kept sucking, nibbling, and gently biting.

Susan was totally traumatized. He had her in his clutches and wouldn't let go. She kept squirming and twisting trying to get free, but he wouldn't let her go. She was helpless. He was driving her wild. She felt increasingly sensitive. She wiggled and squiggled, but to no avail. Out of control she started to buck and grind.

He was making her orgasm with his mouth and tongue. This had never happened to her before. It was totally unreal. He had his arms wrapped around her lower body, pressing her waist tightly, while his mouth and tongue were alternately inside and outside her pussy. She was completely out of control, "Shawn stop it! Stop it now it doesn't feel good anymore."

He heard her, but knew the truth. She'd climaxed and now it was all too sensitive. If he didn't stop he knew it would start to hurt. He leaned back and slowly climbed up on top.

Thankful he'd finally released her, she clutched his head as he climbed up, but her relief was temporary. Once he was back on top he slowly started to rub his member up against her vagina. His hot penis rubbing her labia was even more sensational than his mouth, tongue, and lips. She felt him slowly slide up against and then inside her.

Back on top Shawn took his hands and started rubbing and caressing her neck, shoulders, and breasts. How he loved the feel of her warm body. She was so delicate, soft, and cuddly. He maneuvered his penis against her vagina and started sliding up and down the seam between her labial lips. He felt how full, hot and big they were. It excited him.

Susan felt the friction as Shawn started penetrating her vaginal cavity. He was so big and hard. It felt so good. He was filling her up. Then he started sliding in and out. She tried to match his movements with her body. It was impossible. He moved much too slowly. She wanted to buck and ride.

Gradually they managed to match movements. He moved more quickly in and out, up and down, while she pressed and retreated. She was so wet, but he was so large. There was plenty of flesh against flesh. The friction of their two organs was causing cataclysmic emotional and biological overload. The friction, the heat, the pressure, the movement, the total presence of their two bodies pressing and touching was overwhelming.

Both Shawn and Susan reached climactic organisms almost simultaneously.

Shawn's was delayed by ever so few seconds, but as he felt her juices ejaculate inside he was completely out of control. He smashed in as hard as he could, and didn't release for several seconds as his semen rushed up inside her. Even as his last drops left his penis he kept the pressure high and tight. He just couldn't give it up. He used his right hand and arm to keep her lower body pressed tightly against him even after he finished. He felt so good being inside her. He felt so totally and completely satiated, he just couldn't let the moment pass.

Susan lay beneath him pressing her body up against his. She wanted him to stay inside her forever. He was so hot, big, and it felt so wonderful. Her whole body was wracked by sensations of heat and nervous quivering. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and wouldn't let go.

They lay there together, wrapped in each others arms, neither willing to let the other go. Though he tried to will it to stay hard, his manhood slowly began to recede. He wanted to treasure this moment forever. It was as though he'd never been with another woman before in his life. Until this morning he'd been a virgin. Now he knew and understood how love and sex could be one and the same.

He knew in his heart of hearts, down in his innermost being, there could never be another woman. There was Susan, Susan Slattery, Susan the lawyer, the lawyer he didn't kill. Now he knew why.

He was fantasizing, he knew that. But the poets said for each man there was somewhere someplace that one and only woman. For each man and woman there was that one special person. He'd found his. She was lying beneath him. His mind, his heart, his soul, his total being knew he could never let her go.

carvohi
carvohi
2,568 Followers