All Comments on 'The Lawyer and the Killer Ch. 12'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LadyB06LadyB06over 13 years ago
WOW!!!!

This story was so great...Other then the rape.....Shawn was such a sweet guy....Please keep up the GREAT (You passed good after the 1st chapter) work....I hope to see more work from you soon.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
It's fantastic how the author made the characters seem so real

A great story and I enjoyed each and every chapter. It's been a while since I read chapter one, but if my memory serves me correctly, there wasn't anything wrong with it.

Thanks for the great work.

dawid1501dawid1501almost 12 years ago
Thanks

Nice story. At least it has an ending. To tell the truth I could not stop reading. Nice going.

Doctor_MarjieDoctor_Marjiealmost 12 years ago
Really liked it.

I couldn't stop reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

omg the story was amazing the perfect love story u should write some more it was really good

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well done

One of the best reads i have ever seen on this site,good enough to be a novel.I would certainly buy it and any sequel printed,,thanks for some great entertaining reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good potential, but ...

... too much unrealism to swallow. Editing left only very few errors, but some stilted phraseology. But -- Shawn's metamorphosis from the merciless killer described in chapter 1 to the neat modest, shy hero was a bit too much and distracted me from the story. When the heroine got back to work after the second kidnapping, surely nobody would buy the fact that she didn't go directly to the police. Otherwise, good character development and story. Just try to make people and situations more realistic next time.

JMF

carvohicarvohiover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks anon JMF

You're right this story was a little bit 'out there'.

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 6 years ago
Wow!!

That was the absolute best story I have read in years! Wow +100. Wow!!! I love this story, every element well thought out and the "rape"; gave it an edgy beginning. Which to me was actually a good thing. Great story!

Pussy_WhispererPussy_Whispererover 2 years ago

I liked it but there's some problems with it. Shawn at the start was thinking to himself he may or may not kill her or may just keep her as a sex slave. Much of the internal dialog at the start was from a murder over time it changed to be nice guy rapist. That portion doesn't make sense in my mind if the person that paid for the job had demanded pictures of her being defiled there would have been a reason but as it stands that nice lawyer settled down in a lasting relationship with her rapist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Way too long.A 3 page story turned 12

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous