All Comments on 'The Layover'

by Northface

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Thankyou, my 380 had trouble in Singapore, headed to Frankfurt. They put us up in an in airport hotel, about 4 star, 2 to a room. I was travelling on my own, Manfred from Germany was put in with me. Mid 50s, slightly plump , he spoke a little English, I very little German, we managed. We had dinner, the call was for 5.30am, so we went back to the hotel room. The 2 single beds were in the one room, I got changed, he did and then turned on the in house t.v to a porn channel,it was the usual in and out stuff but he then said if I knew there was a girl house, how you say, pay for girl in the airport, I said I didn't. He stood up, went to the phone book, fuck he was hard and quite big. No shame, walked across in front of me. He walked back with phone book, his cock on display, could I translate. I took the book, put it down and reached for his cock, stroked it, looked at him, he pushed toward me, I took it in my mouth, he held the back of my head as I moved back and forward, then said want a fuck, I said o.k, standing my cock hard, I reached into my bag, a small tube of lube, I put some on my cock, he looked at me, taking the lube, put some on his cock, I had misunderstood, he wanted to fuck me, I said I'm not sure, you are big, but already I had the lube rubbing it around and just inside my hole. I must say I was a bit apprehensive but horny as well. I lay down,he lay next to me, on our sides, I felt him rub his hard cock up and down, I reached back, held it in place as he applied pressure, opening, opening, in, argggh, he kept it in me, moving back just a bit, then in,deeper until I felt the hairs of his body against me, then moving in me, loosening me, rolling me onto my front as he hooked under my shoulders, fucking me deep, fast as my cum shot from me uncontrollably onto the bed, causing him to push deep, flooding my rectum. He kept fucking, my insides were dancing around his cock, he stood pulling me up and fucked me like a rag doll, pulling out, I turned as he stroked his slime covered cock until one shot of cum and a few dribbles for the second time. We slept, the early call onto the plane, we were in separate parts and about 3/4 way through the trip he walked up, come for a walk, to the back of the plane, I followed, into a toilet, they are quite small, I sat on the toilet, he pulled his cock out, semi hard, into my mouth, I gave him a blow job for quite some time, I thought he wouldn't cum but I felt the pulse and he rewarded me with a small cum. A day late but the best trip ever.

peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
putting the lay in layover

as well as the gay in gayover!

well done.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes please!

I would SO let this happen to me! Great story. Hard as a rock.

woodbehrwoodbehrover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Great story, had a similar thing happen to me while staying at a gay hotel in Amsterdam. Had a drink at the bar, spoke to a Rhodesian ship captain, who insisted we have a drink in my room. Feeling a slight buzz I agreed. He was shorter than me, but was very well endowed and fucked me in so many positions and had me moaning so loud at one point some one knocked on the door asking us to be quieter. Up until then, this was the most intense fucking I've ever had cumming twice by the way he could fuck without ever touching myself. He came twice too, slowed down after his first ejaculation, stayed hard and fucked me till we both came again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous