The Lazy B Guest Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leia also noticed a small sign on the inside of the trailer that said "Passengers must remain belted at all times." She wasn't sure if that was supposed to be amusing or not.

Master Allan commanded Leia to stop dawdling and get the bags and herself into the trailer. She protested that she would rather ride in the truck. Her protest was to no avail.

She was positioned against the second post facing Sena. Randy produced some hardware that snapped onto the rings on Leia's collar and were then attached to the post, forcing her head back against it. She felt as though this forced her breasts to project more than normal. Straps were produced and she was secured identically to Sena.

Master Randy pointed out a detail of the posts to Allan. "The metal strip running down the back of the post forms slots for the straps to fit into. This keeps the straps at the height we select and prevents the slaves from slumping."

Leia was impressed by this refinement.

The slave Sena spoke, "If it pleases my Master, could my straps be tightened?"

Master Randy replied, "Normally such a request would be ignored, but since the road to the ranch is rough, I will do it purely for your safety.".

He went behind Sena and began to cinch all the straps. Leia noticed that Sena seemed aroused since her nipples were pressing against the thin lace of her bra.

The Masters closed and locked the rear door, went to the truck and the trip began.

As the rig pulled out of the driveway and onto the road, Leia spoke. "I've never ridden in a horse trailer before. I'm surprised the ride is so rough."

Sena replied, "It's designed for far more weight than us, so the springs are very stiff. This will have an interesting effect on us. I wish I was gagged - I'm probably going to start complaining."

Leia asked, "Why would you want to be gagged? It sounds awful!"

Sena answered, "Shit! My nipples are bouncing around in this bra and the lace is starting to itch." Leia was noticing that also.

"I didn't used to like to be gagged. But I had a habit of complaining about everything. Even when Randy tied me up, I would want the ropes tighter or looser or I would need a drink or want my nose scratched. Crap, that strap around my waist is pinching something. Randy brought home a gag one time that looked horrible. It was black leather and had a black rubber cock inside. No way I wanted that in my mouth but he insisted I be a good sport and try it. It took a few minutes to get used to it but then it felt kind of sexy, just like sucking him. It was long enough that I had to be careful how I held my tongue - if I tried to talk I would get a gag reflex. Ow, I think there's a splinter on my post!"

Leia was thinking a gag might be useful.

"Anyway, Randy licked me that night while I was wearing that gag and I had a tremendous orgasm. I was concentrating on the gag so much I wasn't able to control my sex. It just sort of crept up on me and exploded. I wanted to be gagged for this trip but Randy thought it might be good for us to talk. I really like being gagged now. You should try it."

Leia felt nervous the way Sena called her master Randy. If the Masters overheard her, there might be punishments. Sure, they were in the truck but she wouldn't put it past her Master to rig a microphone in the trailer to catch her. She knew she would be spanked for something like that.

Thinking about it made her labia tingle and she tried to rotate her hips to get the thong panty to rub them. The straps prevented much relief.

Just then the trailer hit a bump and both girls were bounced against their posts. Sena got a funny look and gasped.

"Oh, damn, the dildo is starting to work".

Jan asked, "What do you mean?"

"Randy has a special dildo for trips in the trailer. It's held in place by this thong panty. It's medium sized but it's hollow. There's a weighted ball inside with springs connecting it to the top and bottom. When we hit a bump, the weight bounces up and down a few times and feels real good. It's not enough ..."

Another bump.

Sena gasped. "Whew. It's not enough to make me cum but after awhile I sure wish it was. The last part of the road to the ranch is gravel and pretty rough. Between the dildo and this damn lace bra, I'll be ready for anything."

Leia was beginning to feel the effects of the bra herself. She wondered what the dildo would be like. She thought it might be interesting for the trip back.

The trip continued. The complaints continued. The arousal continued.

Soon, the girls felt the trailer slow, then turn. The road became very bumpy and Sena closed her eyes and started making moaning sounds. The washboard ruts in the road sometimes were timed just right so that the bouncing weight in her dildo continued banging up and down against its stops with maximum force, driving Sena close to an orgasm. Other sections were such that only a single up or down stroke occurred, throwing off any rhythm that was developing. She was highly aroused and frustrated at the same time.

Leia's nipples were really tingling and she wished she had something solid to rub her clit against.

The girls endured.

*** Arriving at the ranch

The truck stopped at the front gate to the ranch and the receptionist stepped out. She was decked out in a Hollywood cowgirl outfit complete with fringe covered boots and a big white cowboy hat. Only those who knew about the guest ranch would notice the collar carefully concealed under the red bandana tied saucily around her neck. Her main job was to deflect unwitting families looking for a dude ranch.

She walked up to the truck and drawled, "Howdy, strangers, what can I do for ya?".

Randy and Allan got out of the truck. Randy said harshly, "You will address the Masters in front of you in a proper manner!"

The cowgirl dropped her eyes and said humbly,

"Welcome, Masters, to the Lazy B Guest Ranch. I am the slave Xara and I am here to make sure you are directed to your quarters properly".

"We are Masters Randy and Allan. Our companions are in the trailer."

The receptionist was charged with memorizing all the details about scheduled guests. She was perfect in her job. "Yes, Masters. You are in cabin 8 by the river. All details have been arranged for your arrival. If it does not displease the Masters, I am required to verify that you have brought proper companions to the ranch for this event. It is to ensure that voyeurs aren't entering like last year. My Master wishes that this year's event is not reported in the local newspapers."

Randy agreed, "We were informed of this in our confirmation letter. You may inspect the trailer."

As they walked back to the rear of the trailer, Allen noticed it was bouncing up and down slightly. Randy cursed softly under his breath.

"The slave Sena was apparently not satisfied by the trip this time."

They opened the rear doors. Sena was jerking up and down as much as was possible given the tightness of the straps. She was breathing hard and mumbling "Come on, come on ,dammit!". Randy knew that she couldn't get enough movement to cause the dildo to do it's magic. Sena also knew this but it didn't seem to matter.

"Stand still!"

Sena was caught by surprise and gasped. "Please, Master, help me relieve myself."

"You know the guest ranch does not allow public orgasms. Leia and Xara are witnessing your rude behavior. You will stop immediately!"

Sena was ready to go for it but managed to control herself. She would wait until later, but not much later.

*** The room

After check-in was completed, Randy drove the truck down to their cabin. For a supposedly Western guest ranch, the decor was very up to date and modern. Their cabin was really a two bedroom suite with a common area containing inviting leather sofas and a huge rock fireplace. Other furniture and furnishings evoked the very popular lodge-look. The only thing unusual was a lot of posts and beams used in the construction. Post and beams were not really unusual for this style of room, but the posts in the cabin seemed to be in odd places. For instance, there was a stout post on each side of the fireplace just in front of the sofa. They seemed to have little real function other than to block the flow of traffic in the room. Or perhaps to securely hold a girl while the Masters were having a beer and watching the fire.

Each bedroom was furnished with more lodge style furniture. The bed was a very elaborate four- poster structure made from hefty rough hewn logs. Other items in the room matched it, but the bed was clearly the center piece. It was a very manly cabin.

Randy directed the girls to unload the truck and trailer. Sena had made a fuss about her aroused state when the girls were removed from the posts in the trailer so Randy had silenced her with her favorite gag. Leia was surprised that Sena actually seemed happier now. Both got busy unloading the suitcases and equipment bags.

When they were settled in, Randy offered to take Allen on a tour of the ranch. The girls would have to be brought along since it was against ranch rules to leave a girl unattended. The only exception was if the Masters got together for poker or a football game. Then the slaves could be turned over to the Stablemaster for the evening or overnight.

Randy explained to Allen, "Most people think that the B in Lazy B Ranch stands for bondage. It works, but the real significance is the special restraints the ranch provides for the guests. They are fairly simple in design but pretty effective.

"The common elements of the design are a straight woodeno bar and two smaller U-shaped wooden shackles. The shackles go through holes in the bar and are latched by internal pins. If you take one and turn it sideways, it looks like a B. There are different sizes for different uses. They make great hand or ankle cuffs. There are variations that can be used with the bed to secure a girl in a spread eagle position. There is a larger version we're going to use for the tour right now."

Leia and Sena were sitting on the sofa listening. When Randy mentioned the "larger version", Sena's eyes got wide and she mmphed a protest behind her gag. Leia looked nervous.

Randy went to the closet and brought out some odd shaped pieces of wood. The longest was five feet long and had holes just as Randy had described. There were also two sizes of U-shaped pieces. The largest looked about large enough for a girl's waist, if she sucked her breath in. The wood was a rich polished walnut color.

Randy motioned for the girls to come over to them.

When they did, Randy had them stand side by side and made them hold the bar in front them. He then took a shackle, fitted it carefully around Leia's waist from the back and pushed it into the holes in the bar. It made clicking noises as it ratcheted into place. When it was secure against the small of Leia's back, her gave it an extra push for the final click. Leia was well connected to the bar.

Allan did the same for Sena. The final click was rewarded with some harsh sounding mumbling. The final preparation was to take the smaller wooden shackles and secure the girls wrists to the bar. Their wrists were positioned on top of the bar which forced them to hold their arms bent and slightly behind them. This caused their breasts to jut out in a very pleasing manner.

Randy snapped a decorative leash to a hook in the middle of the bar and gave a tug. The girls started to walk but were out of synch and almost stumbled. Sena started making noises behind her gag that sounded like a scolding. Leia thought the gag was a great idea.

Randy said, "You are a team now. When you start walking, always lead with your left foot and match your gait to each other. You'll catch on pretty quickly."

*** A tour of the ranch

Randy led the tour of the facility. The cabins were clustered in a very pretty area by the lake and arranged so that Aspen and Spruce trees blocked the view from cabin to cabin. Well groomed trails led from the cabins in various directions. Randy started down a trail that led toward an open area to the west.

The girls were getting the hang of working as a team. Being connected to the bar created a rhythm in their walk that jiggled their assets nicely. Both sets of nipples were responding to the stimulation of the movement inside the lacy fabric. Leia was heard to sigh occasionally. Since Sena still had her special dildo, she was feeling more excited by the walking than Leia and was registering many non-verbal complaints. She did appear to be very flushed.

They soon reached the clearing. It looked like a picnic area from a distance with grills arranged in a circle and tables inside the circle. However, as they got nearer the girls were shocked to discover the grills were actually old fashioned pillories and the picnic tables were benches with eyebolts attached in odd places.

Randy told Allan, "This the display and practice area. One of the Masters will usually give a seminar concerning some aspect of bondage that he is particularly good at. The benches make excellent display tables and can be equipped with all sorts of accessories. It is traditional for the slaves to be in attendance but we don't like them to see what tricks are being taught. Everyone except the slave being displayed is locked in a pillory facing away from the center. They aren't allowed to talk to each other and one of the Masters will monitor them. If one is caught talking, she is given a couple of hard spanks. They learn pretty quickly."

Leia said, "Master, I do not want a stranger spanking me!"

"You will then not want to talk when you are here."

Sena excitedly mumbled something behind her gag but no one could understand her and she was ignored.

Randy continued, "The competition will be held here and in the main lodge. We usually do the school figures here - the basic positions. Once everyone has qualified, the final competitions are held in the lodge. The contestants hoping to go on to the national event must compete in the lingerie, evening gown, short program and long program. If you are just here for fun, you can do any or all of them or just watch. A special exhibition is held the final evening and lets the top place finishers show off their stuff. We usually have some pros show up for that event and they do some pretty impressive stuff."

Allan said he was looking forward to the whole thing. Leia looked a little worried. Sena looked very distracted.

They continued their tour. Another path led down to the lodge. It was a big, imposing structure with two large rooms. Randy pointed out the dining room and the conference room. Pushed up against the walls of the conference room were all sorts of odd devices and implements, just like Allan had always fantasized about.

"The ranch provides all the equipment one could ever want and is constantly buying and designing more all the time. The pros usually bring new stuff for the exhibition and copies are made to future use. Quite a collection, no?"

Allan walked around the room, looking like a kid in a candy store. "Can we use this stuff ourselves?"

"Sure, all part of the package. If you see something you like, it can be delivered to the cabin or you can use it here."

They left the lodge and headed for the stables. It was an old, well kept barn behind the lodge. As they walked up, the Stablemaster greeted them.

"Howdy folks. We were expecting you a little later but we can sure accommodate you anytime. Are these your little fillies?"

Randy said, "Yes, this is my slave Sena and Master Allan's slave Leia. Leia is a first timer so you will have to treat her gently."

Leia noticed that Sena was acting very agitated and wondered what this was all about.

*** The Stables

The Stablemaster was very accommodating. "Well, pardners, let's give you a look-see at the barn to see if anything catches your fancy. All our services here are part of the package price. We can train these little gals to be most anything you like. Or we can just board 'em for awhile while you go on about your business."

Leia spoke without being prompted. "Master, I don't think I like the sounds of ths."

The Stablemaster gave Leia a severe look and pointed to a sign above the door.

"Slaves Should Be Seen And Not Heard. Policy Strictly Enforced."

Allen looked embarrased and said, "Sorry, I should have taken care of this earlier. Leia, stand still and open your mouth."

"What are you going to do, Master?"

Allen removed a leather device from his pocket. It was a soft, black strap about 2" wide in the middle and tapered to the ends. There was a projection in the middle.

"Leia, this is a training gag - it's like the one Sena has but is much smaller."

Allen aimed the projecting black rubber plug at Leia's mouth. She gave him a pleading look but only got a stern nod in response, She opened her mouth and closed her eyes.

Allen gently fitted the plug gag into her mouth. It was only an inch in diameter and an inch and a half long - not large enough to cause any breathing or swallowing difficulties. As the plug slid past her teeth, she pulled back but was caught by Allen's other hand. The strap fit nicely over her lips and produced a nice seal. Leia moaned as Allen fastened the strap behind her head. It compressed her lips a little and produced a very strong feeling of helplessness. She couldn't verbally protest anymore and had something in her mouth she was powerless to remove. It wasn't uncomfortable but it made her feel very vulnerable.

When Leia opened her eyes, she noticed everyone was watching her reaction. She thought Sena gave her a wink.

When silence was properly enforced, the Stablemaster opened the heavy door to the barn and motioned everyone in. Leia and Sena were tugged along by the leash on the Lazy B yoke and marched in well-coordinated unison. The Stablemaster complimented them on how well they had adapted to being a team. "You fellas might want to hitch your gals to a surrey and have them pull you around." Both slaves gave him a stern look but no one noticed.

They came to the first area of the stables. It contained a series of stalls about six feet wide and eight feet deep. Leia noticed the top of a girl's head in one of them.

"This here is the holding pen area. If a Master needs to go off by himself for any reason, we encourage him to leave his slave in our care. It's not safe to leave a restrained slave alone in your room and, of course, we don't want any running around loose. We can accommodate most any special needs the slaves may have and the stable boys keep a close watch on them. We're boarding a few right now."

He pointed to the second stall and the two couples looked in. Four pairs of eyes opened wide in surprise.

"This is Silk and Satin, Mr. Foley's lingerie slaves. You might recognize them from some of the ads in the Rocky Mountain News".

Sena and Leia apparently didn't recognize them but Randy and Allen seemed familiar with their work and leered appreciatively.

Mr. Foley had to go back in town for a few hours and left them in our care. They tend to get into trouble with each other, if you catch my drift, but he don't mind too much. We fixed 'em up special so they could get into a little trouble but not too much."

The couples weren't surprised so much at how they were fixed but what they were wearing. Far from being scantily clad, they were in full lingerie. Each appeared to have coordinating outfits of bra, panties and a full, lacy slip, all in white. Allen recognized Satin's outfit as his favorite Vanity Fair ensemble and Silk had a lovely Vasserette set. The panties were lace accented full briefs with six-strap garter belts underneath - as was clear because their stocking tops were exposed by their positions. Their stockings were sheer white and full-fashioned, with Cuban heels and fine seams. Their whiteness was completed by shoulder- length white satin gloves. What was amazing was the total smoothness of their slips. The slips were apparently freshly ironed and the girl's modeling skill was such that no wrinkles were visible even though the slips were bunched up by their position.