The Lazy B Guest Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zbrewster
zbrewster
15 Followers

"Well, that concludes the tour. You'll probably be wanting to get back to your room and talk about some of the things you saw."

Allen and Randy thanked the Stablemaster and herded the girls out the back door. When the barn door was closed, they removed the girls gags.

Sena was first to blurt. "Master, we got to get back to the room. I'm on fire. I almost came watching that blonde hanging upside down. You have to do that to me. Please, please!"

Leia was not used to a gag and had to work her jaw muscles a little. But she was of the same mind.

"Yes, please Master, I need to be tied and made to come. I want to try the hammerlock harness. That seemed so sexy. And do my nipples - I almost fainted watching that man tweak the secretary."

They had come full circle and their cabin was just around the corner. This time, the girls lead the Masters on the trail.

When they got back to the room, the Masters unfastened their eager slaves from the Lazy B yoke. Sena dragged Randy into their room and Leia pulled Allen into the other.

*** Sena and Randy do the YNot

Each room came equipped with all kinds of bondage gear and the Masters could ask for anything they had seen on the ranch. Part of the standard equipment was a hoist and pulleys along with the gel-filled cuffs. By the time Randy found the cuffs on the equipment closet, Sena was undressed and rubbing herself.

To avoid any premature accidents, Randy quicky pulled her hands behind her back and lashed them together with some soft rope. Sena was very flushed and he could see her pussy was swollen pink and wet. After she was tied, she started to rub her crotch on his leg.

"Enough, girl. Let me get the hoist set up."

Sena moaned in anticipation. "Hurry, Master."

Randy lowered the winch hook to about waist level and fitted the wire rope through one of the pulleys. He took a second wire rope, fitted it through the second pulley and attached the other end to the winch. They would both be pulled in unison.

He had Sena stand still while he fastened the cuffs on her ankles. He cinched the straps, drawing another moan from Sena. He then brought a padded bar stool over and placed it under the pulleys.

"OK, I'll going to pick you up and lay you over the stool. You'll have to balance there while I hook you up."

"Could you rub me a little bit?"

"Not yet!"

He picked her up under her knees and just above her waist. She curled into a V shape. "Now I'm going to put you on your back on the stool. Make sure your arms are spread enough so you are not laying on them."

She did as she was told and ended up laying on her back with her thighs folded up against her belly. This exposed her sex and Randy smelled the musky wetness. He deemed it OK to rub her a little bit and got an unexpectedly loud squeal from her.

"God, I can't believe how sensitive I am. I feel like I'm all puffed up down there."

"You are, my dear. I've never seen you like this before."

He took the two hooks from the winch and secured one to each ankle cuff. "Are you ready?"

"Oh, yes!"

He pushed the "Up" button and the winch slowly pulled on the ropes. Sena felt the implacable pull on her ankles and naturally tried to resist it. The winch was not fazed. As her ankles rose up, they were pulled farther apart. Soon her legs were extended straight up from the stool and formed a wide V. The winch stopped when it sensed her body weight.

"Oh, Master, this feels so good and kind of scary. How will you give me an organsm?"

Before Randy could answer, the winch started up again, pulling her butt up from the stool. Randy was steadying her so the stool would not tip. The winch stopped with her mostly in the air but still supported by the stool at her shoulder blades.

"The first time a slave is suspended, it is best to ease into the full suspension. I'm going to lift you up a little, remove the stool and then slowly lower you until your're fully hanging free. It's good to feel the secure grip of the cuffs before you are freely hanging."

This he did and Sena was fully upside down with her head a foot from the floor. Her long hair hung down and swayed as she moved. She tried to lift herself into a sit-up position but couldn't get very far. When she relaxed again, the downward momentum caused her to swing back and forth. All the sensations of inversion were overloading her senses. Her head felt puffed up as blood collected there. Her hair felt funny being pulled down by gravity. Her breasts were riding high on her chest and felt like they were being pulled by invisible hands. She felt absolutely helpless with her hands secured behind her back. She was holding them in the small of her back and she tried relaxing them but that only hurt her shoulders when they went down towards the floor.

She had her eyes closed at first and became disoriented when she opened them. Randy has undressed and was standing in front of her. Her head was about at his knees and the viewpoint was very strange. Randy had a raging hard-on and she was not used to seeing the bottom side of it. His scrotum also seemed to be in the wrong place. She had to close her eyes again and moaned.

Among all these feelings, the exposure of her pussy was the most intense. Her legs were spread and she couldn't move them without lifting all of her weight. It seemd impossible to flex them.

Suddenly Randy touched her clit and she screamed. It was mostly from the surprise of it but it was also extremely sensitive. She thought about how Randy's cock would feel inside of her and moaned again. She knew she couldn't touch herself with her bound hands but tried anyway.

Randy saw her flexing her arms to find a comfortable position and decided to help. He got a long piece of rope from the equipment closet and folded it in half. He wrapped the doubled length around her waist and pulled the loose ends through the loop. He cinched it tightly around her. He carefully pulled the loose ends up towards her crotch and put the paired rope on either side of her labia. Sena moaned from the activity around her sensitive lips.

Randy then went behind her and pulled the free ends through her wrist bindings. He gave the ropes a firm tug and Sena found her hands being pulled up towards her ass. The pressure on her labia increased as the rope tried to squeeze them together. "Oh, Master, I think I'm going to come!"

"Not yet..."

Randy then slowly and carefully brought the rope up from her wrists and laid the two strands between each labia and her clit. More moaning ensued.

He knew he would have to be very careful. Going around in front of Sena, he gently increased the tension on the rope, causing it to pull her wrists further up and securing them behind her butt. The movement of the rope brought exquisite sensations - the rope on the outside of her swollen labia was being pulled to the rear while the rope between her labia and extended clit was being pulled forward. He then tied the free ends to the rope on her waist.

Her moaning increased and she was breathing hard. She was now tensing her arm muscles and pulling on the crotch ropes. Randy could tell that this could lead to a problem so he had to get to work.

With another press of the "Up" button, the winch started again and began to pull her higher and spread her wider. She opened her eyes to see Randy's erection getting closer and closer to her and forgot about her crotch activities for a second. The winch stopped when her mouth was at the perfect level.

"Well, my dear, how about a little 69?" She moaned. With her mouth at the right level to suck him, her crotch was also at the right level to be eaten. Randy brushed his tongue across her sex. Sena screamed again.

Soon, Randy was fully engaged in his activity and Sena was going wild. She would try to get his dick in her mouth but had no leverage. She was twitching and swaying and couldn't control herself. She felt as if she was having a constant orgasm from the presure in her head but knew she wasn't. On a lucky swing, she managed to get his dick in her mouth and sucked on it. Randy now moaned and held her head with his hands to help her remain in position.

It was very strange to have him in her mouth when she was upside down. The curve of his shaft matched her mouth much better this way and she could pull him down her throat so much easier. He seemed to like it, because he was helping by guiding her head.

But he had another task at hand and let go of her head. It swung back a few inches. "Please, Master, let me do that some more".

"No, I insist, you first." He buried his head in her crotch again and proceeded to get down to business. Soon she was moaning and it was getting louder. She continued to sway back and forth and shook her head around. She was now frantically pulling on her crotch ropes to help out. He could tell she was about to come and steadied his tongue into her favorite timing.

She exploded. She totally lost control, screaming, moaning and twitching frantically. She went on and on. Since it looked like she was never going to stop, Randy stopped for her and stepped back to watch her ease out of the orgasm. She looked so erotic hanging upside down. Her round breasts were high on her chest with her hard nipples jutting up. Her hair looked fantastic like that - it's fullness framed her head like a halo.

Soon she stopped thrashing and quietly said, "Now it's your turn".

Randy moved up to her and guided his manhood into her waiting mouth. It did feel better than ever before. She worked her tongue and jaw until he was fully in and she started a slow methodical pulling. Randy himself was pretty much good to go and she didn't have to work long before he came.

He went to the switch to lower her but she said, "No, Master, let me hang for awhile." He granted her wish and went to a chair to recover his strength.

*** Leia on the H frame

Meanwhile, over in the other room, Allen was assembling the device he had requested. Leia had changed out of her bra and panties and had on a short chemise. She lay on the bed in a seductive pose while Allen was busy with his new toy. She was busy exploring her nipples behind the silky fabric.

It was a simple looking device consisting of a series of wooden beams arranged in the shape of an H laying flat on the floor. The upper surfaces of the H had leather padding with extra thick areas where the middle piece met the sides. The four ends of the H had short feet so the whole assembly was about 1" from the floor. The sides of the H were four feet long and where spaced two feet apart. There was a chromed mechanism in the center of the middle beam and a pile of straps and other parts in the box next to it.

"OK, Leia, it's all ready for you."

Leia was pretty hot and was eager to see what this was all about.

"Come over here and kneel on the frame with your knees on the thick padding."

She did so. She looked very attractive and ready for action on her hands and knees. The short chemise was now barely covering her butt and Allen could she she was wet underneath. Her breasts hung down and tightly stretched the thin bodice of the garment. Her nipples seemed very hard. Allen reached over and pinched her nipples softly.

"Oh, Master, I am so ready. Please do that some more."

Allen spent some time playing with her breasts and nipples and had her moaning breathlessly in a few minutes.

But there was more preparation to take care of. The H frame wasn't as simple as it looked. First Allen got four black leather straps from the box. These were wrapped around the frame and cinched tightly over Leia's ankles and just behind her knees. The tops of Leia's feet were flat against the frame and her soles were exposed and vulnerable. Allen then got some shoe laces from the box. One was tied around each of her big toes then tied to the frame. Leia discovered she couldn't move her legs or feet.

"Master, why I am secured like that?"

Allen answered her question by drawing his finger up her left sole. She gasped and tried to move her foot away but it was perfectly fixed in place.

"Oh, no, please don't tickle me. You know I can't stand being tickled when I can't move!"

Allen was well aware of that. "Well, OK, how about if I touch you here?" He reached up between her legs and pulled on her exposed and slippery clit.

She gasped again and rocked forward to escape his probing fingers. But then she rocked back again.

"Please do that some more. I like that!"

Allen diddled her for a little bit. Leia rocked her hips and seemed to have trouble getting her breath. "Oh, Master, is this how I am to come?"

"Not exactly."

Allen continued his work by having Leia kneel up straight. She wobbled a little bit and was very flushed. She felt exposed kneeling with her legs apart like that.

"I think we should take off your chemise. No point in getting it all sweaty."

Leia lifted her arms in compliance and Allen slowly lifted the silky garment over her head. She moaned again as the material pulled across her taut nipples.

Just then they heard a brief scream from the room next door. Leia wondered what might be happening to Sena. Leia wondered if Sena would be wondering the same thing about her in a little while.

Allen tossed the chemise on the bed and got some more gear from the box. "This is the hammerlock harness you asked for."

Leia wondered how it was already in the room. Allen hadn't asked anyone for it as far as she knew.

It looked pretty simple. It was composed of a wide leather band with a loop and series of oblong holes, a light chain and two snap hooks. Allen had Leia fold her arms behind her back with her forearms horizontal and overlapping each other. He wrapped the leather band over her wrists and fastened it by inserting the loop into one of the holes. It was a snug fit. Leia could move her arms up and down a little but couldn't pull them apart. Her fingertips just touched the opposite elbow.

She had to arch her back a little to find a comfortable position. That and the tension on her arms thrust her breasts out, displaying them well. Allen complimented them and caressed then gently.

He next took the chain and attached one end to the wrist band with a snap hook. He attached the other snap hook to the ring on the back of her collar and then pulled up on the chain. Leia gasped as her arms were pulled up. Her wrists were now more crossed than parallel and her fingers fluttered against her shoulder blades. She arched her back even more.

"Is that too high?" Allen asked.

"No, I think that will be OK. It's does strain me a little though." Leia thought it might become uncomfortable after awhile.

Allen finshed the hammerlock by conecting the chain to the snap hook on her collar. When it was finished, her arms were a little lower but now they were pulling on her neck. She had to hold her head back a little to keep the collar from digging in. Now she definitely felt exposed and very vulnerable. She felt she might have trouble keeping her balance, especially if Allen started to manipulate her sex.

She wobbled back and forth a bit. "Master, I don't feel very stable. Please hold me."

Allen stood behind her and let her lean back against him. She could feel his erection beneath his robe against her arm but couldn't reach it with her imprisoned hands.

"The designers of the H frame have a solution for the instability problem. I think you will like it."

He dug in the box and brought out a length of tubing with a mechanism in the middle. He fitted this to the chrome fitting in the middle of H. The tubing was positioned directly below Leia's pussy. She could not see much of what was going on due to her stringent position.

Next Allen removed a realistic looking dildo from the box and showed it to Leia. Her eyes went wide when she saw it - it looked very mich like Allen's tool. "Yes, I thought you would recognize this. I had a mold made of myself and had a few replicas made for various purposes." This one seemed to have a lot of ridges in it.

He knelt down in front of her and slowly inserted the dildo into her pussy. She was well lubricated and the member slid right in accompanied by loud gasping and moaning. He pushed it up until she told him that's as far as it could go.

The dildo had a smooth metal area on the other end that Leia thought was a handle of some kind. Allen made some adjustments to the mechanism on the tubing causing it to rise up and contact the metal on the dildo. A loud click was heard as the dildo was connented to the the tubing. Leia discovered that she was impaled on the dildo post and it held her firmly upright. If she tried leaning forward or backward, she could feel the dildo stop her from the inside. It was a very odd feeling.

"Does that make you feel more secure?"

"Yes, Master, I don't think I will fall over now."

Then they heard more screaming from the other room. Sena was obviously having a very intense orgasm.

"Master, please don't make me scream like that. It would be very embarrassing."

"Would you like to be gagged?"

Leia hadn't thought of a gag. But then she remembered what Sena had said about the plug gag. Now it did seem exciting to have something in her mouth. And she wouldn't make much noise.

"Do you have a gag for me?"

Allen got more equipment from the box.

"This is a harness ring gag. It straps securely on your head and holds your mouth open. Then there are various plugs we can use to keep you quiet."

Leia looked warily at the straps. They connected to a two inch steel ring that had leather wrapping on it. It looked very scary. But it was worth a try.

She opened her mouth very wide and Allen pushed the ring between her teeth. The ring pried her mouth a little farther open than she thought it would go. She uttered a little grunt when the ring was settled in place. Allen then begain fastening the straps. The gag ring was connected to small rings at each side. Straps went back from the small rings and fastened behind her neck with a buckle. Shorter straps went down from the small rings and fastened below her chin. Two other straps went up from the small rings, along her nose and met above her eyes at another small ring. A longer strap went from this ring, over the top of her head and connected to the neck straps.

After Allen had snugged all the buckles tightly, Leia was helpless to push the ring out of her mouth. Intelligent conversation was difficult also but she could still make noise. To top it off, her sight was blocked by the straps along her nose. She felt her helplessness move up another notch.

Allen removed the piece d'resistance from the box. This was a short, fat version of his cock. There was a flange at the back of it that looked like it would fit nicely against her mouth ring. It was obvious what it was for. What puzzled Leia was the hose and squeeze bulb connected to it. It resembled the bulb on a blood pressure cuff.

"Here, this should keep you quiet."

Leia didn't like the looks of this and tried to struggle. The dildo post prevented much movement.

"Oo, on't ut at i y outh!" Allen pretended he couldn't understand her and inserted the device. She closed her eyes as the monster plug slid past the ring and over her tongue. It wasn't long enough to make her gag but it certainly filled her mouth. She made other noises after it was seated but nothing of consequence.

"I see you can still make a little noise. Luckily, the plug is expandable." Allen pumped the bulb a few times and Leia could feel the plug begin to expand inside her mouth. Allen keep pumping and the bulb kept growing until it was pressing against her checks and filled her mouth entirely. Making any noise was out of the question. The expansion locked the plug in place behind the ring. Now she felt totally helpless.

zbrewster
zbrewster
15 Followers