The Learning Curve Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being sober while they were drunk was in my favor also as it took the second guy a couple of seconds to figure out what was going on. I gave him a hard shove to get him away from Mary and then when he came after me, he received a kick to his nuts that left him gasping. At this time I heard Mary start crying and looked over at her trying to pull her panties back up.

Unfortunately while I was distracted the first guy recovered from the punch to his stomach and came after me again. He pulled me back into the middle of the parking lot and we started in again. He caught me a grazing blow on my jaw and another hard blow to my shoulder but then I hit him with a left to his chest, a right back to his stomach and finally an uppercut with my left to his jaw. He staggered back and fell right in front of another couple that were walking to their car.

"Mose, is that you?" I looked up into the astonished face of Connie who was standing there with a guy about five or six years older than her. Well I was astonished also and the distraction once again caused me to forget about the fight.

"Hello, Connie. Long time no see.", I said with more than a little sarcasm in my voice.

Any further conversation though was cutoff by the arrival of asshole number one and number two starting to get up. I side stepped number one's charge and shoved him to the ground and then let fly with a couple of hard ones to number two's stomach and a right jab into his nose that started the blood flowing. That took care of him and I put my foot down on number one's neck and kicked him a good one to the ribs and told him to stay down too.

I looked at Connie then and told her, "Excuse me I need to see to my date."

I walked over to a still crying Mary who had managed to get her clothes back in order and started walking her towards my car. I looked back as I opened the door for her and saw Connie with her mouth open and a strange look on her face. I also took time to memorize the face of the guy she was with who looked familiar but I couldn't place him.

When I got Mary home she had finally stopped crying and looked over at me with a sad look on her face.

"I'm so sorry Mose. I didn't mean to disrespect you like that. Actually I respect you more than any man I have ever known. I let things go way too far. At first I was just enjoying myself with the dancing. Then I realized that this was a way to show you what I had been telling you about dating other people. I didn't want you sitting around pining after me when I left. You've just started to learn about girls and sex and I wanted you to have all the fun and experience you could get.

And I knew me and knew I couldn't be faithful to you in the months and months I would be away at school. I'm not good enough for you Mose. This has been the most wonderful summer of my life but I knew it was going to end."

Her words cut into me like a knife. I knew that, despite everything that she had said and done that night, I was going to miss her like hell. At the same time I was really mad at her for what she had done.

"Mary, why did you go to those two assholes table instead of coming back to me? I think you had already proved your point about the fact that you would be with other guys. And then to go to the parking lot with them like you did? What would have happened if I hadn't found you? Would you have just fucked both of them, then and there?"

That started the tears back again and she gasped in between, "I'm sorry, so sorry. I was a fool and a little drunk. I was scared that if I went back to our table that they would follow me and you would start a fight with them. I was trying to get rid of them first before coming back to you. They told me that they just wanted me to get a little fresh air with them and then they would leave and I could go back to you. I was just stupid and drunk and once they started to work me over, I forgot everything else."

I just looked at her as the anger started to ebb some and the nice guy came back to life. I took her in my arms and kissed her and told her I was sorry that our night out had turned so bad but she was right and we might as well get used to not being together and I wouldn't see her again until it was time for her to leave and I would then come by and say goodbye.

As I fell asleep that night, I thought about Connie and wondered who the guy was and if he was the reason that she all of a sudden hadn't had anytime for me? It would make sense if she had started going with him while I was busy with final exams and then hadn't had the guts to tell me the truth that she wanted to break up and be with him. I was later to learn that was a partial truth but it was much more complicated then that.

After everything that had happened, I slept late the next day but felt rested and refreshed when I got up. Another advantage of not drinking much. I imagine Mary didn't feel quite that well when she woke up because I didn't get a telephone call from her until late afternoon.

There was a lot of emotion in her voice and she was very apologetic again but I declined to come see her when she asked. We finally made a date to say goodbye the coming Thursday as she was leaving to drive back to school early Friday morning.

The rest of Sunday and the next few days put me into sort of a healing mode and I tried to stay busy so I wouldn't think too much about Mary. I found comfort in a place that all of us should be able to but surprisingly a lot of us don't. That was with my family. They had always been loving and supportive but there had been a little growing apart as I grew older and more independent. My dad had been my early hero and he was the one who had first started me out on my love of the outdoors. We had gone on lots of camping trips as a family when my sister and I were younger.

My mother was the example that had me putting women on a pedestal. She was sweet, caring, loving and always there for me if I needed her. My sister, Joanne, heretofore known as Jo, was three years younger than me and a carbon copy of my Mom in all ways. I thought she was beautiful and had been in awe of her for a long time. There had never been any of the older brother picking on the younger sister between us or vice versa. We were just very comfortable and loving around each other.

The only reason we had grown apart over the last couple of years was sex. She became such a babe in high school that I felt very awkward about giving her hugs and feeling that body pressed against me. The emotions and hormones that stirred up were just more than I could deal with and I felt guilty that they were even there. I also felt very protective and jealous when she started going out on dates. She, naturally, didn't appreciate this and didn't feel it was my place to tell her who she should or shouldn't go out with or what she should do. As she politely told me one time, that was Mom and Dad's job and I should butt out and let them do it.

Now she was eighteen years old and had graduated from high school the previous spring. She would soon be following me to college in a few weeks. Perhaps because she had questions about what that was going to be like, we started talking again and discovered how much we loved and liked each other again. I even shared with her about Connie and Mary and what had gone on and what I felt. Well everything that had gone on except for the sex part with Mary. I still wasn't able to talk with her about that.

Since she had more experience than I did in the dating and relationship field, she listened quietly and then gave me some good advice. She said that Mary was right and I needed to meet more girls and do a lot more dating before I got serious with someone. She punctuated that advice with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I almost fainted. God did she smell good, man her lips were sweet, geez were her breasts soft as they pressed into my side. Damn did she have a bra on? Apparently not.

Somehow I survived that encounter and even got used to the hugs and kisses. Now I felt they were just a special source of bonding between us and I hoped she enjoyed them as much as I did. Our new closeness must have resulted in her talking to Mom about me as Mom sat down with me and had a nice talk about relationships also. Why we hadn't done this before I don't know but it felt great now that we had. Damn I had some smart, caring women in my family.

Dad got into the act after that and he took Wednesday off from work and dawn found us on a nearby lake fly fishing top water poppers. We had a great time and caught a bunch of bream and even a couple of small bass. Dad apologized for not being with me and our family more often over the last three or four years.

He admitted that he had gotten too caught up in his work after a promotion and had become somewhat of a workaholic. He vowed to change and said he and Mom had talked about it and she had gotten him to see what was important in his life. I just felt an overwhelming love for this man at this time and was glad he was my Dad.

All of this good feeling and love from my family was doing a good job of offsetting the pain and depression I felt from the way things had gone with Connie and Mary. So when Thursday night rolled around and I went to say goodbye to Mary, I was much better prepared to handle it. As I drove up and parked in front of her house, I realized suddenly that I had never really been introduced to Mary's family either. She had either come over to my house, run out to my car when I got to hers or we had met at a pre-arranged place. I briefly wondered if this should have told me something about what kind of relationship I had had with her.

Tonight was no exception as she must have been waiting and watching out the window and came running out and got into my car. We went to our favorite burger place and then drove out of town a ways to parking place by the lake that we knew about. She looked great, as usual, in a pair of tight white shorts and a scoop neck t-shirt. First off I told her that I had talked with my Mom and sister about us and agreed with her that there was no way we should try to be committed and have a long distance relationship. In fact I looked at her with a little bit of an evil smile on my face and told her I was going to try and date and fuck as many girls as I could over the next school year.

Her mouth kind of dropped open at that as she had never heard me talk like before. What had happened to the nice guy? Well I knew he was still there and I was mainly trying to shock her and perhaps get a little payback for the other night. I think she was expecting this very emotional farewell where I would profess my undying love for her and beg her not to see other people. So she was somewhat unsettled and I saw a lot of different emotions flickering across her face. Maybe there was a little bit of jealousy there or at least I hoped so.

But then, without giving her a chance to say anything, I leaned over and gave her a long, loving kiss which I let grow more heated over time. My hand then slipped under her t-shirt onto bare skin and snaked up her torso until I cupped her perky, little tit and pulled out on the nipple. I had learned over our times together that she really liked her nipples pulled. The hotter she got, the harder she wanted them pinched and pulled.After a few minutes more of making out like this, I slipped her t-shirt over her head and went to work on her tits with a will.

"Umm, oh Mose, damn that feels good. Suck them now baby! Suck my titties! Make me feel good."

"Only if you suck my dick later. Are you going to suck my dick like you wanted to suck those other two guys last nigh?"

"All you have to do is ask honey! I will suck your dick anytime, anywhere. Just tell me and I will do it."

Feeling guilty and knowing this was our last time together must have made her even hornier than usual. As I sucked on one nipple and pinched and pulled on the other with my hand, I felt her stomach muscles freeze up and start to spasm and she arched forward into a massive orgasm. After she calmed down, she pulled my pants off and there I was hard, ready and waiting for her. No underwear for this new found tough guy. I knew what I wanted and came prepared.

"Okay, there it is Miss Little I need other guys, so now I am telling you to suck it! Suck it until my cum runs down your throat!"

I had never talked to her like this before, so I got another wild look of surprise and then she leaned forward and just swallowed my dick all the way down. She had never done that before. I wasn't big enough to make her choke to death but she did gag a little and then I felt the tip sort of slide down and go into her throat. Damn, did that feel good. I felt strong, powerful and in charge.

I just grabbed the back of her head and started to fuck her throat like it was her pussy. Every time I pulled back, my dick slid out of her throat and along the top of her tongue. Then, when I thrust forward, the head caught for a second at the back of her mouth and then went down into the throat again.

Damn this was better than fucking! I have no idea how long this went on but when I exploded it was like a volcano erupting. I couldn't breathe, I felt dizzy and my body felt like it melted into a puddle. My mind was totally blank and I was incapable of having a thought. Mary also seemed slightly out of it and just lay back against the car door looking at me and muttering to herself.

When I recovered, I pulled her shorts and panties off and ate her out using every trick she had taught me, some I had learned myself and a few that just came out of nowhere at the spur of the moment. The end result was that she had thirty minutes of what seemed to be almost non stop orgasms.

"Stop, please stop Mose! I can't take anymore. My stomach muscles are sore and if I sweat anymore I will die of dehydration. Mercy, mercy! I have created a god or a monster and I'm not sure which. No one has ever done to me what you just did. You are trying to ruin me for all other men aren't you?"

"Yes, Mary I am. Did I succeed?"

"Uh huh, I'm afraid you did sweetie!"

Well I thought that was enough for one night and we pulled on our clothes and I drove her home. I did keep her panties as a souvenir though. This gave me an idea as I walked her up her steps to the porch. By this time I guess I was horny again and instead of taking her to the door I went to the dark end of the porch. There I turned her around with her butt facing me and pulled down her shorts again. Despite her protests, I slapped her naked ass hard and then drove my cock into her pussy just as hard as I could.

It's a good thing she was still lubricated from our previous fooling around. As it was she gripped that porch railing as tight as she could and wailed like an air raid siren. I quickly slapped my hand over her mouth and continued to slam into her as fast as I could.

This was the most exciting thing I had ever done and it only took seven or eight strokes and I was on my way. When my sperm spewed into her pussy, she must have come again because she bit the hand I had over her mouth. I took my other hand and moved it under her shirt and pinched and pulled down on her nipple harder than I ever had before. I must have stretched it out two or three inches and shook it. She really went off then and tried to buck me off like a wild mare.

There wasn't anything that was going to top that. So after we got ourselves together, we talked for awhile, promised to write and I finally said goodbye and left. I started missing her before I even backed out of her driveway.

I was a little confused over how rough the sex had been but she hadn't seemed to mind so I didn't feel guilty. Later I figured I was just trying to punish her a little for the dinner club incident and also make sure she knew what she was giving up when she left. I was still a nice guy but had to admit that there was satisfaction in taking control like that when I felt so helpless the other night when she was dancing with the other guys.

12