The Legal Problem: Jason Joins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cocput
cocput
7 Followers

"I was thanking you for that. If I'd known that earlier, I may be feeling guilty about you being just a stepping stone for me."

"I cared for you because you helped me forget Rod. You released me from that pain."

"Come on. Let's go up to your room."

I pushed her out. When I looked at her, I was feeling very bad. I was holding her so tight that there was an impression of my hand on her breast. We moved to her room, and went back to her favorite resting position with me inside of her.

"Carla, while you are sleeping; why do you want me to put my dick inside you, even if it is totally limp?"

"Shut up, stupid. Just hold me."

There is nothing as soothing as Carla pressed against me.

****

I might have dozed after that, for the next thing I remembered was Mark prodding at me.

"What? Let me sleep for some more time," I mumbled in my sleep. "Jason will take care of everything."

The next thing I remembered was Jason somehow managing to wake me up. He was saying, "Mark wants to talk to you before he leaves."

I felt something was missing. "Where is your mom?"

"She is downstairs, fully dressed. Don't worry. I covered you guys with blanket, as soon as I got back. Now, get up or you'll break rule two."

I was still half-sleep, and I didn't understand his reference to rule two. "What rule?"

"If you ever want to be with my mom, you'll have to come down now."

He was quoting the rules that I taught him. I quickly got up to get dressed. I was surprised to see that I was wearing shorts.

"That's my dad's. I had to make both of you presentable, after Mark came here earlier."

I was totally impressed by Jason. This kid was going to make my plan easy. I whispered to him, "You just earned your right to fuck your mom tomorrow as well. And you don't have to ask me permission for that. Just think that I am watching you from behind." His face beamed.

When I reached downstairs, Mark and Carla were chatting in the kitchen.

Mark came near me and said, "I have already talked to Jason. He has no problem looking at you in his dad's place. In fact, he was saying that he wanted a friend, and he got a Dad as a bonus."

"Lovely boy. And very smart too."

"So when are we having the marriage? I have to start making arrangements for it."

"Hasn't Carla told you?" I looked at Carla, and she was looking back at me. "Mark, I am looking for a very private marriage only. No arrangements. A very simple affair. And, I haven't started on getting the place set up yet."

"What do you mean?"

"Our marriage has to be at a special place to remind us of our promises. I will set the place up and then call you and Alan. We can have the marriage the very next day."

"But I have a guest list to make. I have to call my employees."

"Mark!!" Carla's voice boomed from the kitchen. "If Robby wants a very small marriage, then we will have a very small marriage. He just wants one person from his side, and one person from my side."

"But ...."

"No buts. We will have the marriage the way Robby wants, otherwise there is no marriage. As far as I am concerned, he is already my husband."

"Okay. And Mr. Robert Miller, you have taken too many leaves. As a manager, I don't want to be charged with nepotism. There are three projects waiting for you. So we will be expecting you in the office tomorrow."

"Yes, boss. Boss, I have a request to make. Please call me Robert in the office. In the home, call me Bob. I keep family life and professional life separate."

"OK Bob. I've to get going now. I'll see what I can do for you."

As soon as Mark left, I asked Jason to tell us what happened at Mark's home.

"Well, you guys told my uncle that I had difficulty picturing you as my Dad, right? So he gave a long lecture on companionship, and why you two want to get married. Then he made me relate all the good things you had done for me. Don't worry, I didn't tell him about today. To make a long story short, I made him convince me that you are the best husband mom could have." There was a mischievous smile in his face. "I finally accepted that your marrying my mom is not a bad idea. When I told him about your request, he said he will help me. Then he said something about giving you space. We started late from his house, did all the purchases and came and fixed things. Actually, he fixed things with a hired hand. He said something about a son should not know about the sex life of his parents. Bob, he never allowed me to spend money. Is it okay?"

This was a chance to poke Carla. "You just ask your mom. She is the person getting all my rent money."

And she responded, "Your uncle has all my rent money. He will now be claiming that he used that money. Just forget about it. Well my husband, can we try our new room?"

She started walking upstairs. "Carla, can you give us guys 15 minutes? I have one errand that we two must do."

When she turned back and looked at me, she looked upset. But she simply said, "OK. But for every minute you are late; you are going to be punished."

I dragged Jason to the car. I took him to the spot where I wanted our marriage to take place. When he saw the spot, he said, "I need to talk to my uncle regarding this place. After my father died, he has been taking care of all these things."

He used my phone to call Mark.

"Hello, Uncle? There is one thing I wanted to ask you...."

"Well... you know with mom and Bob... errr... I mean... You see, when they go about it, they make too much noise and I can't get much sleep."

"Yes, exactly. So I was thinking of building a small place for me on our land."

"No, I have money. Bob has paid me for some of the work I did for him earlier."

"No, I can't talk about this to Mom or Bob. I want this place to be a secret. "

"As soon as I can.... I want to finish before their wedding. You know, I may want to bring a girlfriend here. So can we keep this our secret?"

"Thank you, Uncle. You are the best."

"Bye."

Jason returned my phone, and said, "My uncle will help to get it done. But you must pay me for the work I am doing for you."

On the way back, I filled him in with all the details, including who to hire for the job and gave him my extra credit card. I had to make one more stop. When we got back home, we knew we were very late. I told Jason, "Don't tell Carla that this is your payment for building the place."

*****

When we saw Carla in my room, I knew she was really pissed off. She was wearing one of my shirts and jeans.

"Carla, don't worry. We are going to ensure that it was worth waiting."

Jason went to his mother and started passionately kissing her. I engaged myself in disrobing everyone. Jason pushed her onto the bed. Then he started attacking her boobs. I secretly fetched the item we had just purchased. She was already moaning from the amount of attention her breasts were getting. I prodded Jason's leg. He went back to kissing his mother. He ensured that he was obstructing me from her view. I arranged pillows on the bed. Then I kept the things that I bought ready in a row. He flipped her so that her belly was on top of the pillows. The pose looked more like a doggy-style, but with the only difference that a part of her weight will be taken by the pillows.

I then went forward and pushed my cock towards her mouth. She eagerly took my cock into her mouth. She was becoming more of an expert now. It was then that I noticed the mirror setting. It was set up so that I could see the entire action in three more angles now. I was getting a side view of how my cock was entering her mouth while Jason was eating her. When I looked up, I saw this ravenous looking beauty spreadeagled with her head in my groin and another head covering her sex. And then straight ahead, I could see that Jason was covering her pussy. The effect of her moaning into my cock and this visual experience was driving me crazy. I asked Jason to move a bit. When he moved I could see the beauty of her pussy through that mirror.

I gave Jason the thumbs-up sign. He pulled out the black satin cloth we had purchased. Then he came forward and blindfolded Carla. She definitely got surprised. I checked the blindfold with my hands. Jason had done a good job. With her eyes covered, she could feel what we were doing, but she wouldn't be able to see us. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and whispered to her,

"Don't move. Stay still... just feel and enjoy."

This was Jason's first time. I went to him to give instructions. We lit the two aromatic candles, and kept them on either side of the bed. The smell of lavender and jasmine filled the air. I asked him to continue his attack on her pussy. Then I went to get the warmed oil from the kitchen. When I came back, I was invited by the whimpering sounds of Carla.

"Jason... don't stop... make your mom cum... faster..."

She was nearing an orgasm. I waited for her to almost reach her climax, and then jerked Jason's head back. Jason indicated three with his hand.

"Don't stop... baby... continue licking me ... please..."

I just let her scream for a couple of seconds more. I took the warm oil a bit on my palm. I then suddenly slapped the oil on to her clit.

"Ouch!" she yelped out in pain. "What are you madmen doing?"

Her clit was still on my palm. I started massaging her with my palm. I made a couple of forward and backward motions, making sure that her clit was touched totally. This also smeared the warm oil around the area. She suddenly changed from cussing to thanking us for rubbing her clit. The pleasure, that the warm oil and my palm were giving her, was driving her crazy. I stopped and moved aside.

"Not again...," she screamed. Her hands were moving towards her groin, but I pushed them away.

"Why can't you just let me come?" She continued cussing again.

Jason seemed to understand the tactic now. He waited for his mother to curse more, and then did the oil slap again. This time he started moving his hands in circles.

I poured some massage oil on to my hand and started massaging her back and tummy. I let my hands work on her, taking care to work on the few spots that I had found out earlier. She was back into her whimpering. I then poured some oil, directly on her asshole and started spreading the oil inside it. She was definitely nearing her orgasm. Jason removed his palm from the clit and pushed one of his fingers hard into her asshole. The sudden intrusion tipped her over, and she had a strong orgasm.

I got the vibrator that I had specially purchased for this occasion. It was not that long or that thick, but it had five levels of vibrations. I covered it with the oil and kept it ready. Jason had now removed his finger, and was using his tongue on her ass hole. Carla was screaming, "Lick harder!"

I pulled Jason aside. I pushed a couple of fingers into her asshole to test her. They went in to a knuckle. I removed my finger, and poured some more warm oil directly into her virgin hole. She was moaning again. I tried to use two fingers to open up her entrance. When I pushed my fingers again, I could easily go in up to two knuckles.

"What are you doing?" Carla was surprised by that.

Her sphincter clasped my fingers tightly. I spent the next minute using my fingers to relax her entrance again. And she was back to moaning. I coated the vibrator once more with oil. Then in one motion, I removed the fingers and replaced them with the vibrator.

"No.... remove it."

I turned the vibrator settings up a level.

"Did you put a vibrator up my ass?" She was stunned, but soon she was enveloped by the pleasures of the new intrusion.

I pushed the vibrator slowly letting it go deeper and deeper.

"Yes... deeper... put it in me...."

I notched up the speed by a couple of levels more; and then after a second or two brought it one level down. The vibrations were definitely having the correct effect on her. I then started fucking her ass with the vibrator, changing the settings every once in a while. She started whimpering again.

I looked up at Jason. He was waiting patiently, with a well lubricated dick. I nodded to him. He replaced my hand with his on the vibrator. He raised the speed as well. I positioned myself above her head and nodded to Jason. In one motion he removed the vibrator out of her virgin asshole and replaced it with his own cock. At the same time, I removed the blindfold and tilted her head so that she could see her son's cock in her ass. This was too much for her and she came harder than before.

I signalled Jason to push a bit more and stop. For the next two minutes, he was very patient. He kept his hips fixed. The moment he felt that his mother had adjusted, he would push an inch forward. Then again he stopped. When Jason was all the way in, I whispered to her,

"I told you, it will be Jason." Tears of joy were coming from her eyes now.

Jason then looked at me asking, "Share?"

Carla understood his intention, and said, "Jason, hug me and roll over."

He hugged her, and then rolled with her, so that he was on the bottom and his mother on top. His cock was still inside her asshole.

Carla then pleaded to me, "Robby, I want both of you in me now."

I didn't want to do it, but her eyes seemed to say, I want the two men important in my life inside me now. I thought that this was the best time for her to truly confess her feelings to Jason.

I looked deep into her eyes, and said, "Say it."

She shook her head.

"Carla, I want you to say it." I swiped my hand across her so that my hand hit both her nipples, as if it was punishment for her; but she was getting excited with it. Finally, she relented.

"Jason, Robby, I love you." I continued glaring at her. She finally said, "I want both my lovers to be inside me now."

When we looked at Jason's face, it was a picture of shock. He never expected that his mother would ever say that. There were tears flowing from Carla's lovely eyes. Jason managed to say, "I love you mom."

He was kissing her neck, when I entered her. She was dripping wet, but Jason's cock in her ass was making it tough for me to enter her. I steadily pushed my cock inside. Before I could enter fully, Carla hit another orgasm. Jason was biting her neck on her right side to keep himself from coming. I quickly went and bit her neck on the left side to make me think of something else. The convulsions this time were massive. Once I felt her subside a bit, I pushed my cock to the hilt.

"Stop both of you. I want to feel this for some time."

I was getting a bit worried. "Carla, talk to me."

"I can feel both your cocks, and I feel as if they are ripping me apart."

"How does your son's cock feel in your ass?"

"I am in heaven now." When she was ready, she said, "I want you guys to move slowly, alternatively, for a couple of strokes."

I felt Jason's hips move. I felt through her walls, the movement of his cock by about an inch. Then he rammed his cock back into his mother's ass. I understood the problem. I pushed all the pillows away from the bed. Then I rolled the others on top of me. Now, Jason was able to move free. He withdrew his cock slowly almost half way and then rammed it back into her asshole. I was not able to move more than an inch or two.

"Jason, only you can move fully."

He started with a slow fuck, and then slowly increased the speed. After a few strokes I felt that Carla was on the edge. I timed my movements such that when he was pulling backwards, I pushed her up so that my cock also withdrew from her. The thrust by Jason was sufficient to make both cocks simultaneously fill her up. Carla finally gave herself to these new sensations, finishing with the orgasm of all orgasms. Her entire body was shaking. I felt pussy muscles vibrate so hard that I came with a massive orgasm. Every time sperm was spurting from either of us, she was having a mini orgasm. I held us together 'til she stopped shaking. I then rolled over to the side, so that all three of us could lie down on the bed. After a long while, I felt Jason pull out.

"I'll bring some food here," he said once he had recovered and left to kitchen.

"Carla, are you alright?"

"mmm... come to sleeping position."

I slipped my cock out of her, and moved behind her. Then I held her in what has become her sleeping position. She was covered with our juices. My cock was back in her pussy and I held her tightly against me.

Jason came with a pitcher of orange juice. I just motioned for him to put it on the side. He was about to leave, when we asked him to sleep with us.

That was the first day the three of us slept together.

*****

Friday, 21st October 2011

The next day when I woke up, my head was spinning. It all seemed to be a roller-coaster ride. On Monday, I was a happy man. The very next day, I ended up having the worst day of the year. Then on Wednesday, I ended going for a date with Carla and I made the plan. On Thursday, we had a very wild time and I made Carla and Jason accept their love for one another.

As soon as the other two woke up, I told them the rules of the probation period applicable to them. From the day we would announce our marriage, Jason and Carla can have oral and anal sex. All sex must be restricted to the second floor. The probation period will last for three months. In front of everyone else, Jason and Carla cannot touch each other. Both of them agreed to it.

When I got to my office, I found out that our major clients had asked for emergency work. I understood why Mark wanted me desperately. I went into his office, and told him that I would be working from home. I made a list of people I wanted in the office, dividing into groups of three split into four hour shifts, and passed it to Mark. Then I came out of my office.

I peeked into our marriage spot. Jason was already there with a group of five people. They were clearing the place and getting started with things. I asked Jason to walk with me to my car.

"Jason, I have too much office work pending. So you have to take care of your mother today and tomorrow."

"Bob, can I ask you one thing?"

"Definitely, man. Remember you made me a friend and a Dad."

"When did you know about me and Mom?"

I confided, "Some 4-5 months back. I saw love in your eyes, whenever you were looking at her. And you were getting more and more possessive about her."

"I love my mom. I had fantasized about her. But yesterday was unbelievable. Did Mom mean it when she said she loved me like a lover?"

"She realized her feelings for you on Monday."

"I am still not sure about Mom. I mean, isn't what we are doing bad?"

I was getting concerned with his response. My plan depended on the relationship between Jason and Carla. I knew that I had to make my move carefully.

"Listen, Jason. Tell me, when you were with your mom, what did you feel? Did you feel right about it, or were you cursing yourself for doing it?"

"When I was with mom, everything seemed perfect. The next two days, mom was not even visible. I started feeling bad about it. I thought I had lost mom. Even yesterday morning, I was cursing myself."

"What about yesterday when you were with your mom?"

"I got back the feeling of everything being right."

"If it is only a fantasy then I think I have helped you fulfill it. So you should never have sex with your mom again. But, if it is love that made you want her, then there is nothing wrong about it. There are a lot of people who find it gross, thinking of sex between mom and son. But if you see it as something between two lovers, then it is the best thing that can happen in your life. Not everyone gets the chance to be with the person who loves them the most."

Things were happening too fast for him, and I felt bad for putting him into this dilemma. I waited for him to speak, but as he didn't say anything, I continued.

cocput
cocput
7 Followers