The Legal Problem: Jason Joins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cocput
cocput
7 Followers

We were lying like that for sometime, enjoying the memories of what had just happened. She whispered into my ears the choreographed sequence we should enact later. We went downstairs to wait for the arrival of Mark and her son, while we played around with each other.

After sometime, Mark and Jason arrived with Alan. While Alan was reminding me about our dinner plan, Sara came downstairs. Mark and Carla shared a quick glance at one another.

"Mark, Jason. This is the Sara we were talking about. I have asked her to stay here for the night."

Jason was actively ogling my sister. Sara had more well-defined curves than his mother. And I liked him doing it. Mark's face showed a brief smirk, which only his close friends could notice, before he went to his business-meeting-nod. Carla's eyes met mine, and I started my part of the act.

"Well, there is something I have wanted to do for a long time. It is just nice that you two are here. Jason, I cannot take the place of your father. But, would you mind if I ask your mother to marry me?"

Knowing well that Mark, Alan and this new woman didn't know about our relationship, Jason feigned surprise and gave a wide grin of approval. "After the noise that you two have been making, I would be mad at you if you didn't ask her to marry you."

My hand slid under the cushion pillow to retrieve the box. While I was turning around, I saw Sara stunned by the proceedings. The look on her face said that she wanted to interrupt us.

Carla was exactly between the three men and Sara. I went down on my knees, and looked into her eyes with the ring displayed for her eyes to see. I was truly nervous about the part of asking her to marry me.

"Carla!" The dialogue flowed through my lips unconsciously. The fact, that I had said the same dialogue once before in my life, was an added bonus. "Every living breath with you has been like living in heaven. Will you marry me?"

Her eyes filled with tears of joy. That was not part of the plan, but the love in her eyes was undeniable. "Yes, at last. Why didn't you--" She couldn't complete her sentence. She was hugging me and crying on my shoulders. I caressed her back soothingly waiting for her to stop crying. She had definitely gone off her plan, but at that moment I didn't care.

Finally, remembering her dialogue, she said, "You knew you didn't have to ask me. And which woman can ever say no to such a loving man like you." And then we kissed.

Mark interrupted us. "Well, you two love birds stop. Your son is watching you. Now when do you two want to get married?"

"Now," I said.

"Bob, being the eldest member of our family here, let me remind you that marriage is not sold in fast food restaurants. I have to make all the arrangements." Mark didn't want to say that he didn't know where I had planned our marriage to happen. But he knew the when. Making himself appear to make a lot of calculations, he said, "I need at least till tomorrow afternoon."

"Mark, please."

"Now be patient. We need to get clothes for you. I will make every arrangement as fast as I can, and then come to you. How does that sound?"

Carla and I reluctantly agreed.

Alan quickly offered, "Well, if that is how things are, then I think you two better come with me. I can at least take care of wedding clothes. And then we can go to our planned dinner."

We were already on our way out, when everyone were reminded of Sara's presence by the sound of her slumping down on the stairs.

Jason was nearest to her, and he tried to assist her. Carla asked Jason to take care of Sara.

Once the four of us were outside the house, I told Carla, "I won't marry if she is there."

"I promise that your ex-lover will not be attending our marriage." There was a crooked smile in her face, as if she had already planned everything. She knew that I would say that, and I was praying to God that I interpreted the meaning of the smile correctly.

The rest of the evening went like a breeze. Mark left to get things ready. He was telling the truth when he said that he had to make arrangements. Alan helped in all the purchases. Then we three went for the dinner. All the while, at least one part of Carla's body was touching me.

Towards the end of dinner, Carla went to the restroom to give me and Alan some privacy. I quickly updated him with the events so far, and on how Carla had planned the proposal. I also told him to help Jason out with the final preparations. I was fairly relaxed with things so far.

"Bob, but she said that she will not let your sister come to your wedding?"

"She didn't say that she will not let my sister in, she said that she will not let my ex-lover in."

"That's one and the same thing."

"She is smart. But she will take care of it."

By then I saw Carla walking towards us. She said, "I had to call Jason to tell him what to do. If you two are through, Alan, I need your car today."

We quickly left. She dropped Alan at our house. She warned me to stay inside, and took Alan to the door. They were murmuring something. And then she quickly got back into the car and drove.

I tried to ask her where we were going, and all she said was that she was just keeping her promise. The car finally stopped on a dirt road and it was totally dark outside. She took me out of the car, and dragged me into the darkness, guiding me to a familiar looking tree. Suddenly I realized that she had taken us by a different route to the tree house. It was our private place, known only to the two of us. And her plans were very clear.

From that moment until around 9:30 the next day, we were either fucking each other or sleeping.

*****

Sunday, 23rd February 2011

Next day, I asked Carla to drive the way we came, so that I could remember the alternate route. Actually, I didn't want to drive in front of the farm. When we got back home, it was already 10 o'clock. Mark was already waiting there. Jason said that he would come a bit later so that he could take care of our guest. Only then did I remember that my lovely sister was in that house.

We carried our clothes, and Alan took the wheel. While we were going to the wedding place, Carla whispered into my ear. "I delivered my promise. I have kept you away from your sister till marriage time."

Mark was pestering Alan about the location, taking care of all the questions that could have come into Carla's mind. When we were about five minutes away, I blindfolded Carla. Then I motioned to the rest that they had to be silent from then on. Carla kept on asking about where we were.

Finally when the car stopped, and I untied her blindfold, Carla was shocked. She was standing and staring at the farmhouse. Her eyes were filled with tears. "Not there."

Then I led her to a wooden shed with stairs leading to the roof. The roof was clearly arranged for the wedding.

It was not until after the wedding was over that I realized that Sara was standing behind us, standing near Jason. Her eyes were filled with tears, which she was desperately trying to hide.

I yelled at Carla, "You promised that she wouldn't be here."

She was very calm in her response. "I promised that your ex-lover won't come and she didn't. I just had a last minute call from Jason, asking whether he could bring his girlfriend along. We can't deny Jason bringing his girlfriend along, can we?"

The bridal suite was the wooden house itself. While everyone was leaving, I called to Jason and told him that I needed his help for a few more things at around seven.

*****

After another couple of hours, we were completely alone. I asked Carla to come with me to the farm house. "I wanted to marry you at the place where I realized that I was in love with you."

Her eyes were filed with tears, and she thanked me for the gesture. Then I took her to the steps of the house. I took her hands in mine and I finally told her.

"From now on I won't be keeping any secrets from you. Jason actually built that wooden house, and he already knows that it is for the three of us. I promised 'we three', didn't I?"

Carla bent forward and kissed me.

"Carla, I am not sure of how to proceed to the next part of what I had to say." After a brief hesitation, I continued, "It is about the plan."

"Robby, shall I start for you? Just correct me wherever I am wrong."

I was surprised by her words, but simply nodded. My wife was definitely the smartest person I knew. She had put together a lot of things from what I had told her and the specific questions I had evaded during the last five days, and told me an approximate flow of the entire plan. I really wanted to interrupt when she was deviating slightly, but soon found that she might have deviated from the specifics, but the overall idea was correct. She finished it by saying, "Robby, I had always guessed it when you said that you had a plan."

I started from the very beginning -- how the chance encounter of her son fucking her, and how the way she had cared for me on Tuesday night had prompted the plan.

"You might not know it, but I woke up in the middle of night on Tuesday. When I flinched to get up, you had used soothing words to calm me down. After that, the next few moments I was totally awake, while you were telling me how much you loved me and would do anything to protect me. You said that if the only way to make me happy was with Sara, you would do what you could to make it happen. You gave me the idea that the plan could work."

"The entire date was part of your plan?"

"No. I was very vague with the plan during that time. I knew you loved me, but I was not sure about your feelings for Jason. My initial plan involved making Jason seduce you for another month. You were real close to the plan. Now here is the actual plan. "

I explained to her the entire plan that had been chalked out so far.

"But how did you know that I would not throw Sara out, or that I would bend the rules to make sure that she came to the wedding? You know how jealous I was, when she called you."

"My dear wife, I have had almost four years to observe you. I knew that you would figure out the plan, before I had to talk about it. I just had to give the correct clues to link whatever you would have guessed. Moreover, think about it: on the day that we first kissed, if I had told you the entire plan, would you be with me now? My entire plan had depended on you from the very beginning."

She kissed me and I knew that everything was alright. The next step was informing Jason about the plan.

*****

We waited till seven for Jason to come to the wooden house. The 500 sq ft house had two rooms. There was a small sitting room with couch and TV, and a large bedroom. The only thing that Jason didn't know about the wooden house was the size of the custom-built square cot. It was large enough to accommodate the three of us easily. When Jason entered the bedroom, his surprise soon turned into a mischievous smile.

Carla was lying naked with her hands and legs spread open. Still fully dressed, Jason started with taking her toes into his mouth. I started with her neck, kissing and nibbling my way towards her breast. I was following what he was doing, trying to keep pace with him. His lips and tongue inched up towards her love pot. I reached her breasts and gently started sucking her.

When his lips only made a light stroke at her lower lips, Carla cried, "Yes... there."

He continued upwards to her other breast. We worked in unison, kissing and nibbling her breasts, till our lips locked on to her hard nipples. She was squirming under us by then. The joint attack on her nipples was driving her crazy. She was soon whimpering. I pushed Jason down, while I occupied the nipple that he left vacant.

"Eat me!!"

When Jason started ravishing her cunt lips, I left her lips and pushed my head towards her navel. I was swirling it, waiting for him to leave her pussy. He seemed to understand what I intended, and moved his lips towards her dirty hole.

"Yes... my ass!!"

She had already spread her legs as far as possible to let her two lovers pleasure her. Soon, my lips met her clit, while I inserted a finger into her pussy. Jason had also put a finger into her pussy, while he was rimming her. I felt him remove his finger, and he started penetrating her asshole with those slick fingers. She was writhing under us. We raised our speed, bringing her to an orgasm.

While Carla was relaxing after her first orgasm, I felt Jason remove my finger and head away from her. His intentions were pretty clear. He soon undressed, took his hard cock and occupied the place left vacant by my finger. I reached towards her asshole and inserted first one and then two fingers into it. In the mean time, she moved her head near my cock.

When took my excited cock into her warm eager mouth, I cried out, "Yes!!"

She started bobbing her head. My fingers, her head and Jason's thrusts; all maintained the same rhythm. When his thrusts became deeper and harder, my cock was hitting the deepest parts of her throat. But she was frustrated that she was missing the rhythm. Between the strokes, she said, "Fuck my mouth."

I started moving my hips to help her maintain the same rhythm. My eyes were fixed on her son's cock, as it was fucking her. I actually felt that it was my cock entering her from both directions. Combined with her moans, I was going crazy. I picked up my speed actively fucking her face, and seeing me, Jason went ballistic. All three of us were soon spent, in one massive group orgasm.

We returned to devouring her with our tongues and mouth. Jason moved to her upper body, as I concentrated on her lower body. She was soon moaning with pleasure and two cocks were ready to service her. I entered her well-lubricated pussy, and started pumping her. She took her son's cock into her mouth. After a few customary thrusts to right my balance, I pumped hard and fast with the intention of coming fast. She had already tightened her pussy muscles hard, raising our pleasures.

"Fuck!! Harder!!" She uttered.

Soon her moans got converted to whimpers. The sight of her taking her son's cock was bringing me closer to my release. I lifted her off the bed, slamming into her sex harder. She had Jason's cock out of her mouth by then, and was pleading with me to give her release. The hard fucking, her whimpering sounds and the look in her eyes soon brought me to my climax. By the time I had emptied my load, she was having her next orgasm.

As soon as my cock slipped out of her, Jason took my place with a much slower pace. I put my cock into her mouth, so that she could clean it up. Once I was clean, I moved back to watch them enjoy.

"Jason!! Fuck me!! Make your mom cum...."

Jason flipped her over and started taking her doggy style. I leaned forward to support her body, taking her boobs in my hands. I just had to hold her boobs, as her son's thrusts were taking care of stimulating her breasts as well. Soon I sensed that she was nearing her next orgasm. I looked at Jason, imploring him, "Go faster."

She started babbling something. Jason increased his speed substantially. Her boobs were vibrating in my hands, as his thrusts brought her closer to her next orgasm. When she reached it, she was screaming hard. Jason had also cum inside his mother by then.

I was about to take Jason's place once he left her pussy, but Carla stopped me with her hands. She seemed to need a rest. Jason started lightly kissing her pussy, cleaning up her sex. All three of us rested on the bed, with Carla sandwiched between her son and me.

Once Carla started moving her hands towards our cocks, I knew that she was ready to continue. Her hands expertly brought my cock back to full strength. Once both of us were ready, she turned towards me pushing my cock into her pussy. She asked Jason to take her other hole. We both understood that she wanted a repeat of her earlier experience. I was taking her pussy, while I could feel Jason take her ass. We started off with long slow strokes.

"Go faster... fill my two holes!!"

Once she started moaning, we changed the speed, shifting to alternating strokes. As I was pulling out of her pussy, he would be entering her ass, and as he was pulling out I would be thrusting into her. This was driving her crazy, and she was making meaningless sounds. Sensing that she was reaching another orgasm, we persisted with the way we were fucking her. She was uncontrollably shaking during her orgasm, and we had to stop fucking her.

Jason and I were truly drained after our earlier releases, and were good enough to continue for some more time. We waited for Carla to calm down, with very gentle strokes. Once she was calmer, we restarted fucking her, slowly increasing our speeds. Jason was persisting with the longer thrusts, but I soon shifted to short hard thrusts.

"Mmm... Yes!!"

The different speeds in her two holes was giving her new sensations. Her face was filled with new expressions, as we continued to bring her closer to her next one. I was the first to release my load, followed by Jason. What surprised me was her orgasm, which seemed to last far longer than both of us combined, almost starting with mine and ending when he finished. We were gasping for air after this exhausting session.

Once all of us had regained our breath, I told Carla the finer details of the house. "The construction is still not over in this house. We will be building one private room for Jason upstairs so that he could spend time on his 'studies'. There will be a secret pull-down ladder, so that he can join us in the bed. Also, for example, if he wanted to spent time with his new girl friend, he can bring her here."

With the mention of Sara, Carla opened the subject of the plan. We had earlier decided that she was the only person who could make Jason help with the next parts of the plan. Of course, Carla said that the plan only started after Jason expressed his love for his mother. But she provided most of the details. Jason listened silently to the plan. He was deep in thought for a while.

Finally he said, "You brought my mother closer to me. I will do everything I can to make sure that the plan works, even if it means seducing your sister."

===================================

This is my first attempt at a long multi-part story. The final part will soon follow.

cocput
cocput
7 Followers