All Comments on 'The Lesbian Boss Pt. 02'

by Cherie_love

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBover 9 years ago
Minor editing

She's a Mistress, not a Master. Also, learn the difference between "you're" and "your".

ladyvengeanceladyvengeanceover 9 years ago
slow down

It seemed rushed. I think if you slowed the pace, the reader could get more into it. For example, in regards to the moving in, how long is "a while?" Also, she came to grips with being with a woman kinda easily as far as the reader knows. Wouldn't her being the boss and living with an employee cause a conflict at work?

Oh, and regarding the "Master vs Mistress" labeling: a dominant can call themselves anything they want ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All things considered.

this is definitely a case where both parts should be read in consecutive order. With that done it is easy to see that this story covers a vast span of time and only the important items were printed. it is obviously a story about two women who though they start apart, end up together partly because they are sure of themselves, and partly because there is a definite attraction between them. I think it is very well told and if it is a true story then I say BRAVO ! and wish you two the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love love lovr

i love your stories but do you think you can make them longer and gove more details ? but beside that i do really love them

goatpercivalgoatpercivalover 9 years ago
Was rushed

I really liked this story, I do wish that it was longer and slowed down. all the events felt rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE

OK SO WHERE DO THEY GO FROM HERE?? IS THERE A SEQUEL?

RON TEXAS cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Prt 3 ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it

I think then bdsm could heat up a bit? Maybe another chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hoping this is true

Hello. Thank you for this story; I enjoyed both parts. A simple narrative and very erotic. I am a fan of lesbian erotica.

As my title identifies, I hope this is based on your (or someone's) real life experience.

T

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely Story

Liked this story and like so many others on this site, could use additional chapters to broaden the adventures of these two lovers. Like having Lisa start to dominate Melanie, not harshly but in a hot sensual way by making her do things she would never do. Maybe even going overboard and having her seduce Tonya, or expose herself. Keep going if it's hot too late.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 7 years ago
Pretty good story

could use a followup chapter or two.

For strictmaster12880swb (hopefully I remember that correctly). I have been a Leatherman for over 30. My Mistress/wife has been a Leatherwoman for 35 years. She is in fact a "covered" Master and proudly wears her cover to all formal Leather events. I know a multitude of Female Dominants that identify as Master, so your statement makes no sense. She is also the leader of the largest organization in the world in support of the Master/slave lifestyle. We are both well versed in BDSM practices.

But you are correct about "your' and "you're". Common mistakes in writing

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 7 years ago
Pretty Good Story

could use a followup chapter or two.

For strictmaster12880swb (hopefully I remember that correctly). I have been a Leatherman for over 30. My Mistress/wife has been a Leatherwoman for 35 years. She is in fact a "covered" Master and proudly wears her cover to all formal Leather events. I know a multitude of Female Dominants that identify as Master, so your statement makes no sense. She is also the leader of the largest organization in the world in support of the Master/slave lifestyle. We are both well versed in BDSM practices.

But you are correct about "your' and "you're". Common mistakes in writing

gotranegotraneover 6 years ago
Double Sexy, In Need Of A Triplet!

Can't wait to read the next chapter! Speaking of which, why not bring in Tonya to make it a trio?!

Randee1958Randee1958over 6 years ago
I SECOND. " GOTRANE "

This mini series needs a third even a fourth. Just consider it.

5🌟"'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cheese

You seem to go out of your way to create odd ways to identify ordinary things. Here's just one of them:

'She's nibbling on a piece of orange block cheese, ...'

It's a slice of Cheddar. Who would call Cheddar "orange block cheese"? Very strange. Each time your readers encounter strange stuff that is better done in a sensible, ordinary way, it interrupts the flow of the story for no good reason.

It's like taking a nice Sunday drive through a beautiful landscape, but every ten minutes, the driver has to swerve to miss a sinkhole, then a Koala, then a barefooted old woman in a hospital gown, then a huge armadillo, then a cow wearing red rubber boots. It's hard to enjoy the scenery in between distractions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story.Not so keen on the BDSM stuff though.I can't equate love and sex with pain.Sex should be gentle and passionate not nasty and cruel.I don't see how people can think that cruelty is an expression of love.Meh.Whatever floats your boat I guess.As I said a good story.Bring on part two.Please!!!.

kbone1kbone16 months ago

There has to be a part 3! The story of Tonya!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous