The Lesson

Story Info
Cara gets taught a lesson from T.J.
1.1k words
3.86
44k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,432 Followers

Cara stood tentatively at the door of the building. It was a rectangular building with four stories. The brick was a tan color and looked similar to the surrounding buildings. She was standing at the back entrance, which had two glass doors. It wasn't fancy, but looked like it was well taken care of. The front entrance was a porn shop and she giggled at the irony of this. She had walked to the back and now was hesitant to enter. She knew that entering this building would change her life.

She finally took three deep breaths and entered. There was a pretty blonde woman sitting at a desk. She had a headset on and Cara was nervous because she didn't know whether the woman was on the phone or not.

"Yes dear?"

"I have an appointment with Randi."

"You must be Cara. I'll call her."

Cara was taken aback. She had thought that Randi was a guy, but he was a she. She had only corresponded by email and was partly amazed that there was indeed a building where they said it would be. A tall woman was walking down the long hallway and was smiling wide.

"Hi Cara. I'm Randi. Thanks for coming."

"Hi Randi."

"So what we'll do today is do a test run. If everything works out then we'll schedule some more scenes. Sound O.K.?"

"Yeah." Cara was biting her lip hard. She was so nervous and was trying not to look it.

Randi led Cara into one of the rooms at the end of the hallway. There was a bedroom set up with two walls and four cameras set up where the other two walls should be. She glanced and realized that other than her and Randi, the other people in the room were all men. There were four men in their twenties along with an older gentleman. Her eyes flickered over each person and she realized they barely noticed her there.

"So, I know this is your first time. We're going to bring in someone. He's very nice and gentle. He knows it's your first time. Just do what comes naturally."

Cara nodded and then whimpered softly as another man entered the room. He was so tall and so black. His hair was short and he had chocolate brown eyes. He was wearing tight jeans and a white shirt. The shirt was almost splitting apart because of his muscular chest. Cara could only stare in awe.

"Hi, sweetie. I'm T.J."

Cara couldn't answer.

"So Cara just keep going until he orgasms. If it starts to hurt we'll get you some lube." Randi was so matter of fact that it made everything seem so natural. She turned to T.J. and decided to just go ahead and do it.

"Hi. I'm Cara."

T.J. stood in front of Cara. He rubbed her shoulders lightly and felt the straps of her tank top fall down.

"You are so beautiful. Really you are." He continued to rub her arms and pushed her tank top down around her waist. Cara had average size breasts. She smiled when T.J. grabbed both and pushed them together, making the nipples rub against each other.

"Oh." Cara arched her back. She didn't think she'd react like this, but she could already feel her juices pool in her panties.

"That's it baby." T.J. sucked hard on her nipples and looked into her eyes. She was so young and innocent. He had been doing this for a few years and wondered how long she would last. Most girls lasted a few months and then realized this wasn't the way to make a living.

"Suck my cock baby. Do it." Cara nodded. She watched as T.J. undid his jeans and she was relieved that his cock was average size. She had heard that black guys had huge cocks and she was scared that he would have a monster. Instead, it was a little large, but nothing she couldn't handle. She opened her mouth and her eyes glanced over at the camera. The cameramen were staring blankly at her and T.J. and she was surprised. She didn't really know what to expect, but was glad they were being professional about it.

T.J. tapped the tip of his cock against her lips and then slid it in her mouth. She sucked hard and swallowed. She grinned when T.J. moaned loudly. She did it again.

"Oh fucking hell baby. That's so hot. Do it again." Cara grinned and swallowed. She felt her throat close around his cock and loved the reaction. T.J. suddenly pulled out and spun her around. He pulled her up onto her hands and knees and spanked her round butt.

Cara was whimpering softly. She felt her thighs being spread and cried out when she felt his hot tongue flick against her clit. She opened her eyes and saw a camera right on her. She didn't even care at this moment. All she cared about was that her legs were shaking so badly and she needed to cum.

"Make me cum. Please." Cara was begging and T.J. grinned. He tapped his cock against her butt and then slowly slid into her bare pussy. She was very tight, but his girth was so large that it wasn't a surprise. He pushed in and moaned when most of his cock was inside her. He knew there was a camera above him and he rocked her hips back and forth. She was a good little fuck and was he impressed at how willing she was to do this. He was holding back for two reasons. First, he loved how it felt to cum all over a girls butt or breasts and second, this wasn't about him. This was about Cara. If she did well, he'd get a lot of opportunities to fuck her again.

"Fuck!" Cara screamed out and gripped the sheets tight. She thrusted back so hard that T.J. stumbled back. She was cumming and he could feel every part of her pussy clamp down on his cock. He almost lost it, but was able to control himself. The moment she was finished he pulled out and flipped her over. She opened her mouth wide and he grinned as he stroked his cock, cumming all over her face and breasts. His white cum was dripping everywhere and she was grinning from ear to ear.

Cara stared at T.J. and then glanced over at Randi.

"Awesome. That was a great first time. There's a washroom down the hall. Ask Natalie at the front desk for your check and we'll call you in a few days."

Cara stumbled to the washroom and after cleaning herself up made her way to the front desk. She stepped out into the sunshine a very different woman than she had entered.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,432 Followers