The Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if bit, Jason's facial expression melted away. His cold gaze became one of concern and love for a moment. His eyes darted down to Janine's, who practically pleaded with him to continue via her expression despite the public venue. Then, as quick as it left, the cold gaze returned. His hand, however, stopped its pursuit of her flesh. He withdrew, sliding it to her side where he could guide her hips further.

Madeleine watched in wonder, trying to decipher what just happened.

'Is she enjoying this?' Madeleine thought. 'If so, why did he stop?'

Almost on cue, two bouncers made their way into the crowd. A woman in a miniskirt and babydoll top led them to the edge of the floor, and then pointed at Janine and Jason. Finding their target, the bouncers moved through the dancers on the floor, many of which who had stopped to observe the strange tango that started near them.

Madeleine watched as the bouncers approached Jason and Janine, shouting something at them. Both dancers snapped to attention. Jason's hands released Janine, then extended out to his sides in a display of surrender. Janine's eyes shot open, and she jumped between the bouncers and Jason. Heated words were exchanged, and it appeared Janine's frantic words converted the bouncers' expressions from rage to confusion and disgust. One of them jerked his thumb, clearly giving them the instruction to leave.

Janine looked over their shoulders, finding Madeleine's eyes with her own. With a glance, she signaled to meet them outside.

Madeleine, still in shock from what she just watched, downed the rest of her drink and moved for the door.

"Do you understand?" Janine asked, leaning against the inner window of the cab of Jason's F-150 as he navigated onto the highway.

"Honestly, no." Madeleine responded, a little upset in her voice. "You two seemed like you were fine, then you started fighting on the floor. I'm not sure why you're so okay now after he..." Madeleine trailed off, trying not to accuse Jason of physically assaulting her friend while he was driving a two ton truck.

"He didn't hurt me." Janine cooed. "He only did what I allowed him to do."

Madeleine started to launch into a counter argument. She wanted to tell Janine that it was Jason's job to control himself, and that it wasn't her fault if he got violent. Janine, however, saw this coming and cut her off.

"Truly, everything that happened was with my permission." Janine assured. "Jason knows how I like to be touched, knows his limits, and knows how to hear me say no even when I don't say a word."

"The... the tap?" Madeleine ventured, started to put things together.

Janine nodded, a smile spreading across her face. "I'm a sub, Madeleine. I like to be controlled by my man. I derive pleasure from bending to his will and succumbing to his desires. However, the amusing thing of a dom/sub relationship that most don't understand is this: The sub holds all of the power. The dom simply provides the direction and control."

"But..." Madeleine struggled.

"Jason knows he can push my limits." Janine answered before Madeleine can ask. "He knows he can choose what we do, where we do it, and how it will be done. It pleases me to give him this control. I know everything he does is pleasurable to him, which in turn gives me pleasure. However, if a direction is taken which I am not comfortable with, or if I become afraid, or find myself in a place where I do not enjoy the activity, I tell him no."

As if answering the next question, she reached up over the driver's seat and tapped Jason lightly on the shoulder with her index and middle fingers.

Responding to her touch, he reached back, gently taking her fingers in his hand, and placed a soft kiss on her fingertips while keeping his eyes diligently on the road.

Madeleine felt a surge through her body again. The doting behavior from Jason was abundantly sweet, and she melted just watching his treatment of her. His affection was obvious, though the show she witnessed on the floor still caused confusion.

Despite her lack of understanding, however, a different surge through her thighs burned for her to know more.

"Madeleine," Janine continued. "We're going to go back to our house. Why don't you come with us? I think you could learn a lot more if you witnessed... more of our interactions."

Madeleine felt a tingle under her skirt. She knew what the implication was, and knew she was being invited to watch a much more carnal display than what was put on in the club. A nagging voice told her to refuse, to go home and watch movies in the safety of her apartment. She tried to justify another decision, though she had not had enough to drink to compromise her judgment, and it was late enough to justify going home. She could not think of a reason to accept without feeling... dirty.

With a slight curve of her lips, she decided a little dirt never hurt anyone.

"Sure, I'd love to." She replied.

"I thought you would." Janine flashed another one of her carnal grins.

The house was on the edge of the nice part of town. This allowed the size and quality of the structure to be a bit bigger than Madeleine was used to, while staying within a price range that Janine and Jason could afford.

Jason walked them through the front gate, holding it open like a gentleman and closing it behind them. He lit the pathway with a flashlight from his key ring, then took a position at the door and inserted his key into the lock. As the key twisted and the latch released, Madeleine watched Jason's face transform from the kind and loving boyfriend to the steely eyed predator she had seen in the club. He pushed the door open, walking inside with confident paces.

"Janine," He said flatly, the smile gone from his voice. "I'm thirsty. Get me a bottle of water. I'll be in the bedroom." He continued walking, speaking without looking at her. Long strides took him towards the bedroom at the end of the hall.

Janine, who stood much more timid and demure than usual, waited until he was out of sight before turning to Madeleine. "I'm going to get him some water. If you are sure you want to be here for this, come with me." She paused, biting her lip. "But I think you'll enjoy what you see."

Madeleine felt a tingling in her skin which demanded satisfaction. She knew her answer immediately. She wouldn't have agreed to come back if she wasn't willing to go all the way. With a breathless nod, she affirmed she was ready.

Janine grinned, then let her features drip back down to a more submissive posture again. With small, quick steps, she moved into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from the package on the countertop. She grabbed Madeleine by the hand gingerly, leading her the first few steps down the hall before releasing her hand and walking with a bowed head.

They entered the room together. Jason stood near the bed, pulling off his over shirt and tossing it onto the corner of the bed. He held a hand out absently, a slight look of annoyance crossing his features.

Janine crossed the floor to reach him, extending the water bottle into his hand.

Jason grimaced, pulling the water bottle into his view without turning to see Janine. He tossed it idly from one hand to the other, staring at it in disgust for a few seconds. Finally, he swiveled his head to the left, looking at Janine with an irritated gleam in his eye. "It's warm."

Janine lowered her eyes.

"You know I prefer chilled water."

Janine nodded.

"We have an entire case in the fridge."

She nodded again.

Jason gave a disapproving glance. "Well, then you did this on purpose... that's just not acceptable." He sat on the edge of the bed and pointed to his lap. "Come here."

Janine stepped forward timidly, standing next to the bed next to Jason's legs. She allowed herself to be pulled forward. Her balance faltered, and she fell across Jason's lap, legs bending up with her firm ass tilted upwards, almost in offering. Her face, though playing the part of the timid, broke for a moment into a carnal smile of pleasure before twisting back into one of submissive subjugation.

Jason laid one hand on the hollow of Janine's back between her shoulder blades to help keep her in place. His eyes lifted to Madeleine, who was frozen in the doorway. "Madeleine, sit in that chair." Jason nodded to a chair against the wall facing the bed. "You'll watch."

The commanding edge in Jason's voice jarred Madeleine. It was so much different than his chocolate voice she had basked in earlier that evening. This was much less soothing, still sensual, but with an edge of authority. It was good she was near the chair, as her legs began to ripple into goo. Madeleine dropped into the chair, pressing her knees together and leaning forward to engorge her eyes on the show unfolding before her.

Jason allowed his eyes to linger on Madeleine for a moment, then looked back down at Janine's prone form laying across his knees. Without another word, his free hand lifted up and slapped down on her proffered ass.

Janine's form convulsed with the force of his slap. If not for Jason's firm hand keeping her firmly in place, her body would have bucked right off of his legs. She regained her composure quickly, however, and sucked in a sharp breath as she settled back down into a relaxed position. As if accepting her fate, her round ass pushed back up in wait.

Jason brought the flat of his hand down again, sending a crack of flesh on flesh through the room. Skin rippled under his palm, and Janine's body jolted once again. Her back arched as she instinctively pulled away from the fresh pain on her flesh, though Jason pressed her back into her prone position.

"Do you have something to say?" Jason asked calmly, bringing his hand down again.

"Yes!" She yelped, her breasts heaving against Jason's legs as she drew in quick, deep breaths. Her mouth curved with the shock of pain, though the curled edges of her lips betrayed a hidden smile. "I'm sorry, Jason."

"For..." Another smack filled the room.

"For bringing you warm water." She struggled meekly against his grip. "I should have brought you what you liked."

Madeleine watched, her legs moving back and forth against each other in anticipation. Her own breaths were short as her attention focused on the pair. Which each slap and writhe of Janine's body, Madeleine felt a shiver through her own form. The raw sensuality between the two was powerful, and it made her tremble with lust.

Jason brought his hand down several more times, verbally chastising Janine for being a bad girl, for being inconsiderate, and making her promise to try harder later. Her form quivered with each spanking, and her hands gripped both his jeans and the comforter on the bed, steadying herself for each incoming blow.

Madeleine, despite being very turned on, began to worry. Janine looked as if she was in pain, and she was having trouble seeing the line between the act and the real thing. A thought to speak up, to warn Jason that he was going too far crossed her mind. However, as soon as it did, Janine's fingers protruded out over Jason's knee where she gripped his denim pants, and tapped twice firmly.

A brief flash of worry crossed Jason's features. Madeleine surmised it was a similar thought that she had. She could see the love flow back into his eyes for that moment, and deep concern for his lover shone like the sun at noon. He quickly recovered, however, and put on his cold, dominant face once more as if nothing had happened.

"I think that is enough." He said in a cool tone.

"T-thank you, Jason." Janine panted. "I'll never do it again..."

Jason guided Janine to her feet with his hands, stood next to her, and spoke firmly in her ear. "Bend over the bed."

The words cascaded across Madeleine's ears like honey. She felt the overwhelming desire to touch herself, to feel pleasure as she was sure Janine was about to. Maybe I could, She thought to herself. It's not like they are paying attention to me...

"Madeleine," Jason queried, looking over his shoulder at the seated woman intently watching him.

"Y-yes," Madeleine stumbled out. Her words were choked and her voice soft. Her breath had been held for too long.

"Tap your shoulder with two fingers." He commanded softly.

Madeleine, understanding the gesture but not wanting this to stop, hesitated. She did not want the game to end... though she felt compelled to obey his order. She reached up as she was told, tapping her shoulder with her index and middle finger.

"Do you understand what that means?" He asked patiently.

Janine remained in position, bent over with her elbows on the bed, her firm ass jutting out towards Madeleine as she waited for their interaction to finish.

Madeleine nodded.

"Good." He allowed a brief, carnal grin before continuing. "Now do you believe Janine was sufficiently punished?"

Madeleine gulped, not knowing how to answer. What was appropriate for not bringing someone cool water? Surely it was enough. He spanked her over a dozen times! She gulped back her uncertainty and nodded.

Jason sighed. "And how would you know that without seeing the results? For all you know, I was making loud noises but not much contact. You clearly just want to go easy on her." He eyed her fiercely. "For your punishment, you must touch yourself while you watch. I want you to please yourself, however, you are not allowed to make a single noise. Not even a whimper. Do you understand?"

Madeleine froze. Embarrassment wanted to rear up and steal her nerves, to make her tap her shoulder with two fingers to avoid the 'punishment'. However her flushed skin and racing pulse refused to let the excitement die down. She was enjoying this, and she wanted it to continue.

Adopting a demure look she had seen Janine wear, Madeleine tentatively reached down and began applying pressure over the fabric of her skirt. Her fingers moved slowly in a circle, pressing hard to give herself relief through the multiple layers of fabric. An instinctive moan rose in her throat, though Jason's fierce eyes, which were still fixed on her, reminded her and caught the noise in her throat.

Satisfied, Jason turned back to Janine. With a graceful sweep of his hands, Janine's dress slid up to her waist. The ascent of the green silk revealed the rest of her alabaster legs rising to a firm ass, reddened by the previous spanks. A dark black thong split her ass cheeks, and provided a sharp contrast against her white and reddened skin.

Jason ran his fingers gently over her red cheeks. She tensed at first, pushing up with her toes as if fleeing again, then settled to his soft touch. Her face rested against the comforter as she pushed gently into his hand, reveling in the contrast from his previous punishment. He continued to please her, tickling her skin for several minutes while she cooed gently and gyrated slowly against his touch.

Finally, he spoke again. "Janine, reach back and remove your thong. Pull it down and hold it around your thighs."

"No!" Janine said, a pouty tone to her voice.

The response surprised Madeleine at first. She expected subservience from Janine at this point. After all, Jason had been clear in his commands, and what he would do if she disobeyed. Then she realized... Janine wanted the punishment. She could choose to obey or to resist. Obeying would reward her with sensitive touches and rewards, while resistance would invite rough play, which she clearly craved at the moment.

At the realization, Madeleine slipped her hand around and up her skirt. Her own breaths began coming in heavier, causing her breasts the rise and fall under her babydoll top. Her fingers found her way to her clit over her lacy panties, touching it gently. It took all her willpower, though she suppressed a cry of ecstasy at the sensation.

"Janine," Jason growled. "You will take them off, or you will be punished again."

"No!" Janine said, pushing herself up to crawl away.

Jason wasted no more words. He grasped her around the hips and pulled her sharply back. He slid her off the bed, his hand finding his favorite grip of hair with speed and ease. Janine's body arched again as her mouth shot open with the sharp sensation, though her resistance immediately melted away.

Madeleine saw the hidden joy in Janine's face, and rubbed her clit in tight, fast circles.

Jason forced Janine to her knees in front of him, giving Madeleine a profile view of both of them. He spoke in a clear, firm tone, "You will lift your dress over your head. Now." His tone gave no room for argument, and though Janine writhed under his grip (to get him to tighten it further, Madeleine surmised) she submitted. Her hands reached down and gripped the bottom of her dress. She pulled it up over her body, revealing her reddened ass, her black thong, a tight stomach, and finally two heaving mounds of perfect alabaster flesh. Her breasts were firm with hard, pink nipples standing up. Her arousal was undeniable, and her eyes, though strained, showed a fierce desire.

Jason released his grip long enough to allow the dress to be completely removed, then resumed his previous hold. She looked up at him, lips pressed together and eyes pleading for him to continue.

"Unzip my pants." He demanded, standing closer to her.

Janine's hands shot up without hesitation, pulling at Jason's zipper and button.

"Pull out my dick." He continued.

She pulled his pants down slightly, reaching in and freed his dick from his boxers.

Madeleine increased her pressure and speed of her fingers against her clit, fighting back moans as she stared at Jason's throbbing cock. He was long and reasonably thick. He wasn't built like a porn star, for sure, but he certainly had enough to fill her needs. Janine's needs, she mentally corrected.

"Put it in your mouth." Jason's voice was firm and low.

Janine needed no further encouragement. On her knees in front of Jason, she leaned forward and greedily pulled the head of his dick into her mouth. Her lips caressed the head of his cock, sucking and licking as her hand moved up and down the shaft slowly. Her lips descended farther, pulling him farther into her mouth. Her hands slid to his thighs, gripping him and pulling him forward as she began to pull him in and out of her mouth.

She continued, stopping to lick the head of his cock when she needed to breathe, then continuing to pull half of his dick into her mouth over and over, using his thighs for leverage. His hips matched her efforts, pumping back and forth rhythmically to help her lick and suck more of his dick.

"Use your hands." He guided.

Janine continued as if she had not heard.

"Stroke my cock with your hands." Jason repeated firmly.

Again, Janine continued as if she was unwilling, or simply not paying attention.

Jason reached to the side, fetching his discarded over shirt from the edge of the bed. He pulled Janine back, her mouth still reaching for him, craving to suck on him more. He pulled up her wrists, ignoring her pleas, and slid them neatly through the arm holes of his over shirt. With a twist of fabric, the shirt became a makeshift set of handcuffs, pinning Janine's wrists together over her head. Jason pushed back, wrapping the remainder of the shirt around the short bedpost at the corner of their king sized bed. He tied it off, leaving Janine on her knees, hands bound above her and anchored to a wooden pillar.

Her lips had found him again while he worked, feverishly licking at him and pulling him into her mouth again as he worked to restrain her.

With his hands free, and hers bound, Jason stepped away and shed his pants completely. Janine writhed against her bonds, pleading with her eyes and her moans for him to come back. He obliged her.

"You disobeyed me again." He said through gritted teeth. He gruffly grasped his favorite tuft of hair with one hand, and guided his cock towards her mouth with the other. "Now you cannot use your hands at all..."