The Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed himself into her mouth, pumping back and forth quicker and quicker. He moaned as her lips coursed over his skin, pausing only to command her to lick when he wanted to feel her tongue along the length of his shaft. Then, when he wanted more, he would push her head onto the length of his dick again.

He thrusts slowed, though Madeleine watched intently as he began pushing deeper. He wasn't huge, no more than 7 inches, though Janine clearly could not fit the entirety of his manhood in her mouth without it going down her throat as well. Janine's hands gripped the wooden bedpost, and both Jason and Madeleine's eyes darted to her fingers as he pushed farther and farther into her mouth. On his final press, he slowly pushed his dick all the way into Janine's mouth. His cock found his way over her tongue and down her throat, her lips pressed tightly to the base of his shaft as her eyes pressed closed.

Her fingers did not tap the wood.

Madeleine felt a surge through her legs. The moment was so pure, so carnal. Had he asked for her to deep throat him like that, there would have been hesitation, awkwardness, and possibly even a denial due to fear. But here, she watched them push each other to their limits, and watched the gleam in Janine's eyes as she reopened them and looked up to Jason. Madeleine didn't know if that was the first time she had been pressed that far successfully, though she could see the victory shining in her gaze.

Unable to resist any more, Madeleine gasped with pleasure, following the sharp exhalation with a cry of bliss. She was so close to cumming. Her fingers had moved her lacey panties aside, touching her clit directly in tight circles. The tips of her fingers had explored down and penetrated past her moist lips several times to build up more lubrication, though they had always returned to stimulate her clit harder and faster.

Jason's sharp gaze caught her almost immediately, and realization of what she had done washed over her. She stopped immediately, frozen in her tracks. She had disobeyed him, and knew what that could mean.

But I didn't mean to! It was an accident! She thought frantically. The signal! I can tap my fingers twice to show him it was an accident, he'll understand.

Janine's voice floated through her mind from earlier. "Give it up. Let them have the control."

Her heart pounded in her chest as her free hand locked up against her stomach. With a clear signal as Jason watched, her index and middle fingers curled down with the rest of her fingers into a fist against her stomach.

She was daring him to punish her. No, she corrected herself again. She was allowing him to punish her, because she wanted him to.

Jason suppressed another grin, returning to his dominant role as he spoke. "Madeleine, you were doing so well... I'm disappointed. You'll stop that, now. You're not allowed to cum unless I give you permission."

"Yes , Jason." Madeleine said meekly. Her hand pulled out from her skirt and folded neatly onto her lap.

He looked down at Janine with a pleased look. "You've done very well, Janine. I think you deserve a reward."

Janine looked up, gasping for breath and causing her tits to rise and fall. "Thank you, Jason."

"I want you to put Madeleine on the bed on her hands and knees." Jason said firmly, not even looking to Madeleine as he did. He reached over, untying Janine's hands as he finished his command.

As Janine rose and moved over to Madeleine, Jason crossed the room and began fishing in a drawer for something. Janine took Madeleine by the hand, a mischievous grin on her face. Madeleine couldn't help herself, either. Her cheeks were flushed, and her short, quick breaths prominently displayed her arousal.

Janine led her onto the bed, crawling up onto the covers with her as she guided her friend onto her hands and knees. Madeleine felt exposed and dirty, though the carnal atmosphere of the room made it feel right. She felt as if it was acceptable to be like this here. They were not judging her, nor would they make her feel embarrassed, because she was in control.

Jason stood by the bed behind Madeleine, and spoke firmly. "Janine, get behind Madeleine. Madeleine, you will keep your gaze forward at all times. You are not to look back."

"Yes, Jason." Madeleine agreed.

Madeleine heard something behind her. Janine was on her knees behind her, she knew that, but what was that clinking sound? There was the sound of fabric sliding against fabric, followed by a clink of something small and metal pressing into place.

Jason moved around the bed, sliding up onto the mattress and resting against the headboard a few feet from Madeleine's head. He watched with an amused smile. "Madeleine, reach back and lift up your skirt."

Madeleine, slightly confused as she expected Jason to be fucking her right now... it's what she wanted, after all, however he was not. He idly stroked his rock hard cock as he watched and grinned. Despite her questions, she reached back and pulled her skirt up to her waist.

"Good." He continued. "Now pull your panties down, and hold them at your thighs."

Madeleine reached back, hooking her thumbs around the fabric of the waistline of her panties. She quickly realized that having to use both hands to do so, and holding them at thigh level cause her to do two things. One, her torso was no longer supported by her arms, so she had to rest her cheek on the comforter, raising her ass and pussy up in offering to Janine behind her. Secondly, holding her panties like this was true submission. It felt as if she was presenting herself, almost framing her pussy for Janine.

"Janine is going to fuck you now." Jason said calmly. "However you are not allowed to cum until I say you can cum. Do you understand?"

Madeleine didn't. How could Janine fuck her? Would she use her tongue? Maybe a vibrator? Either way, she desperately wanted to be touched, and could not wait any longer. "Yes!" She agreed loudly. "Please fuck me Janine!"

Janine gripped Madeleine's hips with both of her hands. Madeleine had been taken like this in the past by boyfriends, though the contrast was sharp. Janine's hands were much smaller and softer. Her grip was not powerful, rather gentle. It did not help to prepare her for when she felt a thick, hard object press against her pussy lips.

Both of her hands are on me! Madeleine thought, tensing up. Then, as she felt her pussy spread and begin to be penetrated, realization hit her. She's wearing a strap on... That's what those sounds were.

Her thoughts became jumbled after that. Janine began to pump the thick strap on dildo in and out of Madeleine's pussy. Small vibrations were felt from the toy, mostly on Madeleine's outer pussy lips. It felt as if the toy had a vibrator somewhere at the base, giving more sensation to the outside than in.

Madeleine began to moan heavily, pressing back into her punishment to encourage Janine to fuck her harder. She wanted her to push the dildo all the way in, to bury it harder and faster into her pussy. She wanted to get fucked as Jason watched and cum all over Janine's toy. Hungry for more, she decided to tell Jason she was not yet satisfied. Disobeying him again, she looked over her shoulder at Janine.

The brief glance was amazing. Her supple breasts shook up and down with each thrust, and her beautiful red hair swung back and forth with each gyration of her hips. Janine's face, however, contorted with ecstasy of her own. Madeleine guessed the strap-on likely had a double head, perhaps even just a vibrating section, that pleased it's user as much as the recipient.

"Madeleine, you've been a bad girl again." Jason warned. He slid across the bed and knelt in front of her. He pulled her head up gently, gripping her hair with one hand, and supporting her torso by the shoulders with the other. He seemed to be going much softer on her than he had Janine. "Open your mouth."

Madeleine opened her mouth as her eyes trailed up to Jason's. The look was hungry and lustful, and told him to take her as he wanted.

With a smile, Jason pushed his cock into Madeleine's mouth.

The trio writhed together on the bed. Janine reached forward from the throes of her passion long enough to slide Madeleine's top up over her tits. With a snap of her bra, Madeleine's breasts fell free from her clothing and began to rock back and forth with Janine's thrusts.

Jason guided Madeleine's head up and down on his dick, pushing in over half of his manhood past her lips and over her tongue quicker and quicker.

Madeleine moaned in bliss. Her hands still clamped around her panties, though she longed for them to be free so she could rub her clit and help guide Jason's cock into her mouth. She sucked on him greedily, tasting the teases of precum at the tip of his dick as her tongue snaked around his shaft and massaged him closer to orgasm. Meanwhile, she felt the dildo and Janine's hips slapping into and against her over and over. Her rhythmic thrusts began to shudder, however, as Janine clearly got closer and closer to orgasm herself.

Jason watched the face of his lover contort as she began to cum. He felt a surge from within himself at the sight of her pleasure. Gripping Madeleine's head in his hand, he began to pump faster.

"Madeleine, you're allowed to cum now." He panted. "Use your fingers to rub your clit, and swallow my cum as you do."

Madeleine's body practically bucked at the command. Her skin burned to be touched, and almost rocked into an orgasm before her fingers even found her waiting clit. She heard Jason moan and shudder as she bobbed up and down on his cock, welcoming his cum into her mouth and swallowing it so she could suck and bring him to cum more. Her own legs shook and gave out. Had Janine not been holding her tightly, screaming in pleasure herself as she ground her hips into Madeleine's, Madeleine surely would have collapsed to the bed.

After the moment had passed, all three of them collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily and sweating. Madeleine lay between the other two, who eventually cuddled in around her. Janine kissed absently at Madeleine's shoulder and neck, while Jason rolled to his side and pulled both of them into his arms.

Madeleine curled up, smiling to herself at what had turned into a wonderful night.